The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mini Tennis and the Tennis Balls Photo Mm11

Mini Tennis and the Tennis Balls Photo Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mini Tennis and the Tennis Balls Photo Mm11

Mini Tennis and the Tennis Balls Photo Regist10

Mini Tennis and the Tennis Balls Photo

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mini Tennis and the Tennis Balls Photo Empty Mini Tennis and the Tennis Balls Photo

Post by HiDeHo 16.07.17 16:24

Why are there so many discrepancies surrounding Madeleine's mini tennis on TUESDAY MORNING!

Was there an effort to try to hide something?

Had something happened to Madeleine before Tuesday morning and this photo was used to attempt to place her at tennis on Tuesday?

Who took the photo, Kate or Jane?

Why did Rachael claim this was the last time she saw Maddie?

Why did the police specifically ask Rachael details about the mini tennis including which court Maddie was playing on (Rachael answered incorrectly)

Why did Rachael claim Gerry was with them when he was playing tennis on the other court?

Why did Rachael claim Maddie's mini tennis was THURSDAY?

(and more)

WHAT CREATED THIS 'MARK'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

COULD IT HAVE BEEN A WATERMARK TYPICAL OF DRYING ASHPHALT

COULD THE MARKINGS ON THE COURT BE CREATED WITH THE CLEANING?

DO THE MARKS RESEMBLE CLEANING WITH A HOSE?

THE COMPARISON CONFIRMS THE POSSIBILITY THE COURT WAS IN THE PROCESS OF DRYING

THE COURT WAS DUE TO BE CLEANED 2 HOURS AFTER MINI TENNIS!

WAS THE PHOTO TAKEN AT ANOTHER TIME AFTER THE COURT HAD BEEN CLEANED?

THE PHOTO WAS RELEASED ON SATURDAY AND USED IN AN EMAIL BY PAT PERKINS/PHILOMENA

WAS THIS PHOTO REALLY TAKEN AT MINI TENNIS?

IF NOT, DOES THAT MEAN KATE WAS LYING ABOUT TAKING THE TENNIS BALLS PHOTO?

LOTS MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT MINI TENNIS...Some included on this video.

Discrepancies: Madeleine's Mini Tennis 

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Mini Tennis and the Tennis Balls Photo Empty Re: Mini Tennis and the Tennis Balls Photo

Post by HiDeHo 16.07.17 16:29

Message reserved for further information (in progress) relating to mini tennis.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Mini Tennis and the Tennis Balls Photo Empty Re: Mini Tennis and the Tennis Balls Photo

Post by NickE 16.07.17 17:57

Thank you for the great research.
Imo,this photo was not taken during mini tennis.
Mini tennis was an creche activity and there is no bracelet visible on her arms.

The UK msm claimed she was picking tennisballs for her parents.
IF it was a freudian slip from the msm, the photo could have been taken on Sunday morning, but I'am not sure if this photo is legit.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 16.07.17 18:26

Now that has me confused! According to the tennis booking sheet, on Tues court one was booked for an "adult classic" from 9 to 10 a.m. while court 2 was booked by the Reaps. The "adult classic" continued on court 1 from 10-11 a.m. while court 2 had both "adult classic" and "minis" booked for this time. Gerry's P.J. statement of May 10th states
 -   "When the children were at creche they had tennis classes, KATE at 09h15, he an hour later, from Monday to Thursday". 

Where did Kate have her lessons? Unless the term "classic" means something else in the Ocean Club it usually denotes a competition match.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 16.07.17 18:33

Is the word " classic " possibly a misspelling of " classes " ? 

Which would fit in with Gerry and Kates lessons .

Activity : 2381

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 16.07.17 18:54

Phoebe wrote:Now that has me confused! According to the tennis booking sheet, on Tues court one was booked for an "adult classic" from 9 to 10 a.m. while court 2 was booked by the Reaps. The "adult classic" continued on court 1 from 10-11 a.m. while court 2 had both "adult classic" and "minis" booked for this time. Gerry's P.J. statement of May 10th states
 -   "When the children were at creche they had tennis classes, KATE at 09h15, he an hour later, from Monday to Thursday". 

Where did Kate have her lessons? Unless the term "classic" means something else in the Ocean Club it usually denotes a competition match.
Hmm "from Monday to Thursday"?

Snipped from the files (Tennis coach Georgina Jackson)
"As for the parents, she relates that a first lesson of instruction was done in the morning of 29 April, it being that, on that day, they had no more lessons."

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 17.07.17 0:21

sandancer wrote:Is the word " classic " possibly a misspelling of " classes " ? 

Which would fit in with Gerry and Kates lessons .
There seems to be a definite dot over the letter i. In addition at 3.30- 4.30 GJ has obviously booked a lesson with "lesson" clearly written. From memory,  on other days the letter L is put beside booking to denote a lesson.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 17.07.17 1:07

Did the Ocean Club or Mark Warner have a deal with the Estrela de Luz complex (built by Drogheda man Gerry Fagan, also where Martin Smith had his apartment) to use one of its courts? I note from the Tennis booking sheets that there are 3 courts listed - courts 1&2 and also the "Estrela Court". Although the latter shows no bookings perhaps it might have been needed in peak season. M.W. seems to have needed to rent private apartments such as the one the McCanns stayed in so perhaps they also rented other amenities. The tennis booking sheets are interesting. "Rachel" is booked for a lesson with Dan @ 11-12 on Tuesday, as is GJ at 3.30-4.30 on the same day. On Wed. "Oldfield is booked again for the same time for another lesson with Dan while at 3.30-4.30 Dan is again booked privately by someone unlisted. On Thursday a single booked lesson is recorded, again for Oldfield at 11-12 noon. Where are Kate and Gerry's daily morning lessons? There is also no tennis booking record for Sunday or Monday in the files. Interesting!
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 17.07.17 1:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Estrela da Luz

There is a municiple court beside Estrela da Luz. Bookings should be made through the Freguesa (yellow building) which is located opposite Luz Doc on Rua 25 de Abril in Praia da Luz
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 17.07.17 4:40

If the mark IS a watermark from court cleaning, there are a few questions...

How long after a court is cleaned would it be usable?

IF the court was cleaned on TUESDAY morning before the mini tennis and before the tennis lessons started at 9am, (so cleaned around 8am?) would it still look 'wet' three hours later at approx 11am?

Court cleaning shows for Tuesday lunchtime but we dont have Sunday or Monday tennis sheet.  

How often would the courts be  cleaned. The best opportunity would appear to be between 12.30pm and 2.30 when the lessons started again.

If we knew when the court could be wet (if its a watermark) then that may indicate when the photo was taken.

If it is NOT considered a watermark then I encourage anyone that disputes the possibility, to give an example of the alternative possibility.  I believe this is a very important issue as it could 'prove' the photo was not taken at mini tennis.  

If it CAN be disproved by any other explanation, with visual examples, then I will ensure that its widely known there is not an issue with this photo regarding the watermark.

I am not familiar with tennis courts, but am willing to hear from anyone that can explain how it could happen

Was the court cleaned Sunday or Monday lunchtime and the tennis balls pic of Maddie taken while they were having a knockabout before 2.30pm when the lessons started on one of those day?

If so....then it was NOT taken at mini tennis and Kate lied about taking the pic (or Rachael lied about Jane taking the pic)

ie.  Was Madeleine REALLY at mini tennis?

The social tennis 6.00pm -7.30pm was organised by Dan or Georgina so would not likely allow children on the court (and would not likely be cleaned in the 4 hrs prior to the social tennis)

Monday Ladies
Tuesday Mixed
Wednesday  Beat the Pro
Thursday Mens social

[size=13]56 to 658 MarkWarner Daily Tennis Court Bookings list[/size]
03-Processo 03 Pages 656 to 658Tuesday 01 May 200703_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_656
[size=10][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
Wednesday 02 May 200703_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_657
Thursday 03 May 200703_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_658
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 17.07.17 10:50

It could be just wear near the base-line where some parts  of the surface fade lighter?
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.07.17 12:07

There could be any number of reasons for the staining on the tennis court - for a start a poor quality image, a very unconvincing picture in my view.  I've seen this photograph (if that's what it is) reproduced so many times in various colours, shapes and sizes - it's beyond parody.

The story surrounding the origin of the photograph is clearly fabrication, designed to place a healthy living Madeleine at the Ocean Club during the week 28th April/3rd May 2007, along with a lurking paedophile in anticipation of an abduction later in the week.  The official version (I use the term with reservation) presented by the Crimewatch production Madeleine McCann Special in October 2013, was based on (as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has repeatedly suggested) Gerry McCann's version i.e. Madeleine collecting tennis balls on the court during an evenings adult session.  Clearly another fabrication, no way would a three year old be allowed on court under such circumstances.

Madeleine is not dressed for mini-tennis, nor is there any sign of anyone else in the vicinity - great big court with little Madeleine standing alone.

The footage features a three-year-old girl as Madeleine. She is shown collecting tennis balls for her parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, as they played on a tennis court.

It recreates one of the last photographs taken before Madeleine vanished from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in the Algarve in May 2007 when she was three.

Mrs McCann wrote in 2011: “I was following her with my eyes, admiring her. I wonder now if someone else was doing the same.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This issue is fraught with balls - tennis of course!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42323

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 17.07.17 14:50

I realise there MAY be an alternative explanation, but I would need to see something more convincing...

In my eyes this is exactly what the court drying process would be...

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 17.07.17 15:17

HiDeHo wrote:I realise there MAY be an alternative explanation, but I would need to see something more convincing...

I am fully expecting to be ridiculed but will pull up my big girl knickers and take it.
This photograph has for many and for many reasons just not felt right, me included.
With a new laptop and I can magnify much more and have to say that the neckline and the position of Madeleine's neck and head into the neckline of that shirt just does not look right.
Please would others magnify as much as you can and check it out.
I am off topic and apologise.
I am suggesting photoshopping and don't apologise.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 17.07.17 15:33

HiDeHo seems to have used a copy of the the image which has had it's head move back for some reason.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 17.07.17 16:00

For info:

Tennis Holidays - Activity Holidays From Mark Warner
Improve your game as well as getting fit and relaxing on one of our fantastic tennis holidays. Book your tennis coaching holiday with Mark Warner today.

bottom of the page

[ltr]Adult Classic Tennis Coaching[/ltr]
[ltr]4 x 1 hour lessons
Price £80
Level: Beginner/Intermediate. Ideal for those who used to play regularly but are rusty or for those who want to update their game.[/ltr]

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41402

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 17.07.17 16:28

Canon Powershot image size landscape = 3072 x 2304 pixels when reduced = 1067 x 800
Canon Powershot image size portrait = 2304 x 3027 pixels when reduced = 800 x 1067

The tennis balls photo is the dimension of the Canon Powershot in portrait orientation without any rotation and cropping.
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 17.07.17 16:37

JRP wrote:HiDeHo seems to have used a copy of the the image which has had it's head move back for some reason.

Yes you are right.  I DO apologise for not seeing that...and thanks.  Fixing it as we speak :)
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 17.07.17 17:04

HiDeHo wrote:
JRP wrote:HiDeHo seems to have used a copy of the the image which has had it's head move back for some reason.

Yes you are right.  I DO apologise for not seeing that...and thanks.  Fixing it as we speak 
I thought it looked very odd.
Previously it has been her feet/sandals/socks which have always made be shake my head and not noticed the position of the head so much as today.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 17.07.17 17:05

HiDeHo wrote:

Yes you are right.  I DO apologise for not seeing that...and thanks.  Fixing it as we speak :)

I saw what Nina said, didn't notice before either, it's just too hot to concentrate today  thumbsup
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 17.07.17 17:30

Nina wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:I realise there MAY be an alternative explanation, but I would need to see something more convincing...

I am fully expecting to be ridiculed but will pull up my big girl knickers and take it.
This photograph has for many and for many reasons just not felt right, me included.
With a new laptop and I can magnify much more and have to say that the neckline and the position of Madeleine's neck and head into the neckline of that shirt just does not look right.
Please would others magnify as much as you can and check it out.
I am off topic and apologise.
I am suggesting photoshopping and don't apologise.

Thanks for your eagle eyes Nina .  VERY much appreciated :)

Thanks also JRP

I have replaced graphic...

Seems the PJ may have used fthe photo from the email on May 5th...

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.07.17 23:55

Apropos of the condition of the tennis court shown in the image - if indeed it is the Ocean Club court.  As I say, there are many factors to consider before concluding that the stain is a water mark caused during the drying out process following court cleaning or rain.  Environmental conditions, standard of court maintenance, chemicals, wear and tear all play a part in possible explanations as to the condition of the court shown in the picture (I'm careful not to say photograph).

Here is an example of the before and after of a court in need of renovation..

Remember, this is the low key Ocean Club tourist resort on the Algarve we are talking about - not Flushing Medows!  I doubt their standards are quite the same as a professional tennis court.

Some useful information on the problems of maintaining a pitch perfect tarmac tennis court..

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42323

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 18.07.17 15:34

Forgive me for being slightly OT. But has it been discussed the possibility of the elastic hair band thingy (whatever it's called) laying above MM's ear?
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY 19.07.17 0:52

Is her top on back to front? It looks like it to me.
DENNISSALLY

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 19.07.17 12:13

I could be convinced that the line HiDeHo is investigating could well be drying water. however, I've looked at this image in detail and I have convinced myself that it has had Photoshop work done to certain areas.

Apologies for being off topic HiDeHo, but it's important, because if work has been done to modify this image then it's provenance must be in further doubt.
JRP

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top