The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Crime Time interview with Dr. Graham Hill Mm11

Crime Time interview with Dr. Graham Hill Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Crime Time interview with Dr. Graham Hill Mm11

Crime Time interview with Dr. Graham Hill Regist10

Crime Time interview with Dr. Graham Hill

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crime Time interview with Dr. Graham Hill Empty Crime Time interview with Dr. Graham Hill

Post by whatsupdoc 27.03.17 8:40

I've just come across this video posted on 08-03-17 and only watched the first 13 minutes but will finish it shortly. In fact, I'll have to watch it all again to verify what he is saying so errors and ommisions excepted.

He says the McCanns went to P d L with 8 couples / 16 friends. 

He also said he was sent out to P d L a few days after the 3rd May 2007 and said there weren't many people about.

To me, he comes over as a PR man who hasn't been briefed.  He thinks the Portuguese did things wrong but they did arrive at a solution which fitted the facts  fairly quickly whereas the UK have had many years and still think the parents are not involved and haven't explained or even mentioned the findings of the dogs to my knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_xRTekwcq8

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Crime Time interview with Dr. Graham Hill Empty Re: Crime Time interview with Dr. Graham Hill

Post by RosieandSam 27.03.17 10:21

Ah, Dr Graham Hill was one of the interviewees recently on the GMB sofa with Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid (along with former Met Officer Sue Hill - no relation - and Karen Danzcuk).

Crime Time interview with Dr. Graham Hill Mad5

Dr Graham Hill claimed the original investigation was 'botched'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3084650/madeleine-mccanns-parents-praise-piers-morgan-for-defending-multi-million-pound-hunt-for-missing-tot/
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Activity : 288

Back to top Go down

Crime Time interview with Dr. Graham Hill Empty Re: Crime Time interview with Dr. Graham Hill

Post by whatsupdoc 27.03.17 11:01

If I sounded confused listening to Dr. G. Hill, I was. Who are all these extra couples that went to PdL with the McCanns?

Both our hero GA and the PJ , who he worked for,  came to the conclusion that an abduction theory didn't fit the facts.

I think Dr. Hill was singing from the UK hymn sheet.

I've saved this video as I do with most I come across but this definitely needs saving before it is pulled. I'll watch it all later.

Is it these McCanns who Dr. Hill is talking about? .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzKS6HnTKOM

Added by a Mod:  Graham Hill has a deserved place in our 'Rogue of the Day' feature, on page 6 (#144) of this thread:   https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13381-rogue-of-the-dy-new-nominate-your-candidates-for-our-top-ten-mccann-rogues?highlight=rogues

He will surely merit a prominent place of dishonour in the CMOMM Rogues' Gallery 'Hall of Shame'. 

@whatsupdoc - Your description of Hill as "a PR man who's not been properly briefed" appears to be 'on the nail'. He is probably paid well to pop up from time to time to say whatever the PR men require, just like Dr Joe Sullivan and Mark Williams-Thomas. You say you've saved important videos. We wonder if you might be able to supply a convenient list of the videos you've saved? Alternatively perhaps post a link to some of those which you think throw most light on what really happened to Madeleine McCann - Mods   

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 27.03.17 11:31

Where was that video that showed the Mc's after the interview ended only to be told it hadn't and Kate put a more serious face back on? It wasn't the one where they started taking their microphones off smiling and chatting btw.
 I thought that one was very revealing.
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top