The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY Mm11

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY Mm11

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY Regist10

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY Empty Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY

Post by Verdi 13.02.17 21:00

I am starting yet another thread to compliment the Rogue of the Day and the Video of the Day.  Mainly because I come across media coverage that I think worthy of notice that doesn't necessarily relate to any more recent topics.

To start..

Madeleine McCann: 'I listened for 15 seconds and knew they were innocent’

A wealthy British businessman was moved to help search for Madeleine McCann after her parents Kate and Gerry became suspects

By Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan

7:05AM BST 10 Sep 2014

Gerry and Kate McCann never ceased doing what they could to move forward the investigation – which they saw as stalled – into Madeleine’s disappearance. They held, always, to the belief that their daughter could still be alive.

When they returned to the UK from Portugal in September 2007, Gerry insisted it did not mean they were giving up their search for her. ''As parents we cannot give up on our daughter until we know what has happened.”

Three days later, someone who was to be of great and lasting assistance to them got in touch. Brian Kennedy, a wealthy British businessman, had been following events as they unwound in Portugal and wanted to help.

“I was incredulous,” he told us. “I’d been losing all hope and faith in human nature. I had been asking myself, 'How is this possible?’ [Kate] is grieving. My instincts were telling me there was a great injustice being done. I called my lawyer and said, 'I want you to reach out to these poor folks and see if we can help them’.”

Kennedy, the Scottish-born, Cheshire-based son of a window cleaner, then aged 47, had leapfrogged from trainee accountant to a management role in a kitchen-equipment company, then to the mobile-phone business, double-glazing and plastics. By 2007 his net worth as head of his company, Latium Enterprises, was said to be £250 million.

Read on..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11077525/Madeleine-McCann-I-listened-for-15-seconds-and-knew-they-were-innocent.html

I found this whilst looking for the introduction of Metodo3 into the McCann affair as there are conflicting accounts - it would appear they were operating on Portuguese territory illegally from May 2007.   Pull the other one Kennedy...

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY Empty Re: Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY

Post by JohnyT 13.02.17 21:30

Listened for 15 seconds?? Well, I hope I never get him as a juror for me IF I'm ever on trial !
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY Empty Re: Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY

Post by Hobs 13.02.17 21:43

'How is this possible?’ [Kate] is grieving.

Interesting that he introduces grieving here.
You grieve for dead people.

Why not use the more appropriate desperate,crying out for help, or better, crying out to her daughter?

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.02.17 23:00

JohnyT wrote:Listened for 15 seconds?? Well, I hope I never get him as a juror for me IF I'm ever on trial !
JohnyT
Clearly he doesn't come from my planet.  It takes me about three hours to convince someone that I've been duped by their staff - let alone the other way round roll .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.02.17 23:32

Thank you admin. for improving the thread title.  I tried to come up with something including 'of the day' but was totally uninspired - it is Monday after all.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.02.17 12:48

Madeleine McCann 'is in a secret lair'

Ulster detective leading the hunt on why he thinks she’s being held captive just like Jaycee Dugard

13th September 2009

The Ulster detective leading the search for Madeleine McCann today reveals his most chilling theories yet, exclusively to Sunday Life. Hardened ex-RUC cop Dave Edgar told us he is convinced that little Maddie is imprisoned in a hellish lair – just like kidnapped sex slave Jaycee Lee Dugard.

He insisted the “back from the dead” reappearance of Jaycee – and the cases of Austrian cellar girls Elisabeth Fritzl and Natascha Kampusch – confirmed his suspicion.

And despite fresh leads taking his probe to Australia and Barcelona, the east Belfast man insists the golden-haired youngster is being held just 10 miles from where she was snatched in Praia da Luz two years ago.

But he warned that the sprawling wilderness where he believes Maddie is languishing is almost impossible to search completely.

Belfast-born Dave revealed the grim theories when he opened his case files to us.

We spent the day at the Cheshire office he uses to conduct the world’s biggest missing person case.
Sunday Life can now lift the lid on how his Alpha Investigations Group private eye agency really operates and what it is like to search for the world’s most famous missing youngster, who disappeared two years, four months and 10 days ago.

When we visited Dave’s headquarters, US kidnap victim Jaycee Lee Dugard had still not been rescued and the world had long forgotten her name.

But even then Dave said he was convinced Maddie was entombed by an abductor in a cellar or dungeon, like Austrian cellar victims Natascha Kampusch and Elisabeth Fritzl.

“Maddie is most likely being held captive, possibly in an underground cellar, just like Natascha or Elisabeth, and could emerge at any time,” he told us.

Days later, news broke that tormented Jaycee had been freed from the foul compound where she was abused for 18 years by monster Phillip Garrido. Dave simply said: “This just supports my theory that Maddie is alive and imprisoned.”

There was further backing for his theory when American boy Ricky Chekevdia was found hiding with his mother in a tiny “secret room” two years after he was kidnapped while caught in a custody battle.

Former detective inspector Dave, who grew up on Belfast’s Woodstock Road, was drafted in by Kate and Gerry McCann last November after Spanish investigators failed to find new leads.

Renowned for leaving no stone unturned in his UK murder investigations, Dave now spends his days with a four-strong team probing every lead that comes in to his office.

His partner Arthur Cowley has more than 30 years’ policing experience in north-west England – and the pair are backed up by a translator and an ex-police administrator.

They have sifted through thousands of emails, answerphone messages and letters to get that one breakthrough lead.

Last month, the information took Dave’s probe to Australia and Barcelona to track a ‘Victoria Beckham lookalike’ suspect, who spoke with an Australian or New Zealand accent.

She was seen asking two British tourists at a marina in Barcelona if they were there to deliver her “new daughter” – three days after Maddie disappeared.

But he told us he is now back to focusing on his original theory.
He still feels Maddie was snatched by a man spotted by the McCanns’ friend Jane Tanner, one of the so-called ‘Tapas Seven’ who dined with them the night Maddie went missing.

Dave said: “Jane is a very reliable witness and there were other sightings of this man, who Jane saw carrying a little girl in a blanket, in the days leading up to the disappearance.”

He feels this is the lone prowler who has Maddie stashed in a cellar or dungeon in the lawless villages around Praia da Luz.

But Dave warned: “This rural, sprawling terrain makes it extremely difficult to search. You could quite easily keep a child there for years and no-one else would know.

“The person who has Maddie is most likely a paedophile or a person so desperate for a family they were willing to kidnap for it.

“I wouldn’t like to speculate on what is happening to her.”

Dave says the region where he feels Maddie is being held has attracted many strange characters, including convicted sex offenders.

“I don’t want to generalise or make gross exaggerations, but there are people there living on the edges of society,” Dave said.  He added there were as many as nine child sex attacks in the area round Praia da Luz from 2005 to 2007 and the victims included British kids.  Some happened as close as 20 miles from Praia da Luz, and six of them were on girls between the ages of three and 10.

He is now investigating leads on six child sex offenders, 78 other rapists and sex attackers and 22 vagrants.
In a glimmer of hope, Dave said: “The key thing is no body has been found.

“When paedophiles kill, they often dump the body nearby, and this isn’t the case here.

“Even if Maddie had been dumped in the sea nearby the resort, the ocean often gives up his victims.
“Until I find evidence that she is dead, I will keep going.”

And his plans for the future?

“I don’t know. We could still be sitting here in 10 years.

“If Maddie is being held, she may be being brought up to speak a different language and not even remember her own name or where she was from.

“All we can do is try and keep public awareness high – and try and reach as much of that mountainous region outside the resort as we can.”
Belfast Telegraph

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/madeleine-mccann-is-in-a-secret-lair-28494565.html

How many thousands of pounds did the Find Madeleine Ltd. Co. pay you to say that Mr. Edgar?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.02.17 15:34

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY BIALqg6CIAMN9Ls

...... but I don't forgive the f*****g t****r who tried to solve the mystery of the little girl's disappearance

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.02.17 15:48

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY SundayExpress200909

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.02.17 15:54

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY SundayExpress200909
I'm thinking we must be a bit side-kick this day.  Firstly you beat me to the 'I couldn't make love to Gerry  :bad: ' headline - and now the Free Ribena Mull of MacIntyre world exclusive

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.02.17 23:29

Hobs wrote:'How is this possible?’ [Kate] is grieving.

Interesting that he introduces grieving here.
You grieve for dead people.

Why not use the more appropriate desperate,crying out for help, or better, crying out to her daughter?
Yes, exactly.  Likewise I recall Gerry McCann saying they needed time to grieve following the European tour. 

Maybe his Paypalness gave them a sprinkling of divine intervention pray2 .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by wickerman 16.02.17 0:26

Verdi wrote:Madeleine McCann 'is in a secret lair'

Ulster detective leading the hunt on why he thinks she’s being held captive just like Jaycee Dugard

13th September 2009

The Ulster detective leading the search for Madeleine McCann today reveals his most chilling theories yet, exclusively to Sunday Life. Hardened ex-RUC cop Dave Edgar told us he is convinced that little Maddie is imprisoned in a hellish lair – just like kidnapped sex slave Jaycee Lee Dugard.

He insisted the “back from the dead” reappearance of Jaycee – and the cases of Austrian cellar girls Elisabeth Fritzl and Natascha Kampusch – confirmed his suspicion.

And despite fresh leads taking his probe to Australia and Barcelona, the east Belfast man insists the golden-haired youngster is being held just 10 miles from where she was snatched in Praia da Luz two years ago.

But he warned that the sprawling wilderness where he believes Maddie is languishing is almost impossible to search completely.

Belfast-born Dave revealed the grim theories when he opened his case files to us.

We spent the day at the Cheshire office he uses to conduct the world’s biggest missing person case.
Sunday Life can now lift the lid on how his Alpha Investigations Group private eye agency really operates and what it is like to search for the world’s most famous missing youngster, who disappeared two years, four months and 10 days ago.

When we visited Dave’s headquarters, US kidnap victim Jaycee Lee Dugard had still not been rescued and the world had long forgotten her name.

But even then Dave said he was convinced Maddie was entombed by an abductor in a cellar or dungeon, like Austrian cellar victims Natascha Kampusch and Elisabeth Fritzl.

“Maddie is most likely being held captive, possibly in an underground cellar, just like Natascha or Elisabeth, and could emerge at any time,” he told us.

Days later, news broke that tormented Jaycee had been freed from the foul compound where she was abused for 18 years by monster Phillip Garrido. Dave simply said: “This just supports my theory that Maddie is alive and imprisoned.”

There was further backing for his theory when American boy Ricky Chekevdia was found hiding with his mother in a tiny “secret room” two years after he was kidnapped while caught in a custody battle.

Former detective inspector Dave, who grew up on Belfast’s Woodstock Road, was drafted in by Kate and Gerry McCann last November after Spanish investigators failed to find new leads.

Renowned for leaving no stone unturned in his UK murder investigations, Dave now spends his days with a four-strong team probing every lead that comes in to his office.

His partner Arthur Cowley has more than 30 years’ policing experience in north-west England – and the pair are backed up by a translator and an ex-police administrator.

They have sifted through thousands of emails, answerphone messages and letters to get that one breakthrough lead.

Last month, the information took Dave’s probe to Australia and Barcelona to track a ‘Victoria Beckham lookalike’ suspect, who spoke with an Australian or New Zealand accent.

She was seen asking two British tourists at a marina in Barcelona if they were there to deliver her “new daughter” – three days after Maddie disappeared.

But he told us he is now back to focusing on his original theory.
He still feels Maddie was snatched by a man spotted by the McCanns’ friend Jane Tanner, one of the so-called ‘Tapas Seven’ who dined with them the night Maddie went missing.

Dave said: “Jane is a very reliable witness and there were other sightings of this man, who Jane saw carrying a little girl in a blanket, in the days leading up to the disappearance.”

He feels this is the lone prowler who has Maddie stashed in a cellar or dungeon in the lawless villages around Praia da Luz.

But Dave warned: “This rural, sprawling terrain makes it extremely difficult to search. You could quite easily keep a child there for years and no-one else would know.

“The person who has Maddie is most likely a paedophile or a person so desperate for a family they were willing to kidnap for it.

“I wouldn’t like to speculate on what is happening to her.”

Dave says the region where he feels Maddie is being held has attracted many strange characters, including convicted sex offenders.

“I don’t want to generalise or make gross exaggerations, but there are people there living on the edges of society,” Dave said.  He added there were as many as nine child sex attacks in the area round Praia da Luz from 2005 to 2007 and the victims included British kids.  Some happened as close as 20 miles from Praia da Luz, and six of them were on girls between the ages of three and 10.

He is now investigating leads on six child sex offenders, 78 other rapists and sex attackers and 22 vagrants.
In a glimmer of hope, Dave said: “The key thing is no body has been found.

“When paedophiles kill, they often dump the body nearby, and this isn’t the case here.

“Even if Maddie had been dumped in the sea nearby the resort, the ocean often gives up his victims.
“Until I find evidence that she is dead, I will keep going.”

And his plans for the future?

“I don’t know. We could still be sitting here in 10 years.

“If Maddie is being held, she may be being brought up to speak a different language and not even remember her own name or where she was from.

“All we can do is try and keep public awareness high – and try and reach as much of that mountainous region outside the resort as we can.”
Belfast Telegraph

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/madeleine-mccann-is-in-a-secret-lair-28494565.html

How many thousands of pounds did the Find Madeleine Ltd. Co. pay you to say that Mr. Edgar?
Well this ought to "buoy up" the McCanns, and give them "renewed hope" by suggesting she's in a hellish lair and is being treated like a sex-slave. How exactly would he know she's 10 miles away from PdL ?  And even if he did, is he likely to say so publicly? Unless that it, he's completely thick.

"I wouldn't want to speculate on what has happened to her", he said, just after he had speculated on what has happened to her.
And then continues to do so. You could almost be forgiven for believing this article is a sick parody. The only sense it makes is to
get sensational headlines .Mind you, he was right about the ten years.
wickerman

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 16.02.17 0:46

It still doesn't explain why:

Cadaver and blood dogs reacted in the apartment.

It still doesn't explain why a cadaver dog reacted to kate's trousers, a chid's red t shirt and cuddle cat.

It still doesn't explain why blood and cadaver dogs reacted to the hire car.

It still doesn't explain why gerry told us they played no part in Madeleine's death.

It still doesn't explain why kate told us they would ALL be togeather if she pressed a button and committed murder-suicide.

It still doesn't explain why kate told us it was a murder.

It still doesn't explain why gerry speaks of the night they found her.

It still doesn't explain why kate told us on entering the room Maddie was there.

It still doesn't explain why gerry told us Kate beat Maddie in a frenzy.

It still doesn't explain why even clarrie told us  kate and gerry play no part in Maddie's death.

It still doesn't explain why kate told us Maddie haunts her.

It still doesn't explain why kate and gerry grieved.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.02.17 1:00

wickerman wrote:
Well this ought to "buoy up" the McCanns, and give them "renewed hope" by suggesting she's in a hellish lair and is being treated like a sex-slave. How exactly would he know she's 10 miles away from PdL ?  And even if he did, is he likely to say so publicly? Unless that it, he's completely thick.

"I wouldn't want to speculate on what has happened to her", he said, just after he had speculated on what has happened to her.
And then continues to do so. You could almost be forgiven for believing this article is a sick parody. The only sense it makes is to
get sensational headlines .Mind you, he was right about the ten years.
Much like Francisco Marco of Metodo3's claim that Madeleine would be back home by Christmas 2007..

McCanns' private detectives: 'We know who took Madeleine - and she'll be home by Christmas'

By REBECCA CAMBER
Last updated at 10:16 14 December 2007

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY MadeleineBBC_228x357

Madeleine McCann is alive and could be home with her parents by Christmas, the private investigator hunting for her declared yesterday.

Francisco Marco made a series of astonishing claims, saying he even knew who snatched the missing four-year- old and is close to reuniting her with Kate and Gerry McCann.

The director general of Metodo 3, the private detective firm hired by the McCanns, confidently predicted Madeleine would be rescued from her kidnappers in North Africa or the Iberian Peninsula.

Despite not knowing exactly where Madeleine is being held, Mr Marco proclaimed to a Spanish newspaper that he was certain which group of paedophiles had taken her and he was gathering proof so police could arrest them.

Read on..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-501671/McCanns-private-detectives-We-know-took-Madeleine--shell-home-Christmas.html

Previously the McCanns and their entourage had the bare faced audacity to swan about Europe and North Africa on an awareness campaign, indirectly accusing the countries they visited of harbouring abducted children, child trafficking and paedophilia?  

Bah!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.02.17 1:05

Hobs wrote:It still doesn't explain why:

Cadaver and blood dogs reacted in the apartment.

It still doesn't explain why a cadaver dog reacted to kate's trousers, a chid's red t shirt and cuddle cat.

It still doesn't explain why blood and cadaver dogs reacted to the hire car.

It still doesn't explain why gerry told us they played no part in Madeleine's death.

It still doesn't explain why kate told us they would ALL be togeather if she pressed a button and committed murder-suicide.

It still doesn't explain why kate told us it was a murder.

It still doesn't explain why gerry speaks of the night they found her.

It still doesn't explain why kate told us on entering the room Maddie was there.

It still doesn't explain why gerry told us Kate beat Maddie in a frenzy.

It still doesn't explain why even clarrie told us  kate and gerry play no part in Maddie's death.

It still doesn't explain why kate told us Maddie haunts her.

It still doesn't explain why kate and gerry grieved.
David who?

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY DavidPayne

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.02.17 8:36

Maddie's new outfit may have tempted kidnapper to snatch her, says Kate McCann

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1385707/Kate-McCann-says-Madeleine-McCanns-outfit-tempted-kidnapper.html

----

Well, let's hope Kate can find it in her heart to forgive Maddie's outfit.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 16.02.17 10:19

If this weren't so tragic it would be funny. Is this woman really a qualified doctor ?
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.02.17 15:28

Madeleine suspect contacts Max Clifford to cash in on story

Last updated at 18:57 22 May 2007

The chief suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann could cash in by selling his story, it emerged today.

Robert Murat, 33, who denies any knowledge of the four-year-old's whereabouts, has contacted public relations expert Max Clifford at his London office asking him to represent him in any dealings with the media.

Mr Clifford confirmed that Mr Murat had contacted him, but said he would not formally represent him unless he was cleared of suspicion of kidnapping-the four-year-old girl.

He said: "When I spoke to Robert he was in tears and said: 'I am innocent and I will prove I am innocent,' and thanked me for listening to him. I told him that provided he is cleared I will be happy to talk to him."

It was revealed today that Mr Murat, 33, has collapsed in front of his family as the strain of being the only suspect begins to tell.
It was the second time he had fainted since he was questioned over the probable abduction of Madeleine from her parents' Portuguese holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on 3 May.  Tuck Price, a family friend of the Murats, said: "He collapsed right in front of his entire family."

Mr Murat believes DNA tests could prove his innocence as early as this week. But Portuguese police indicated that the suspect was still their strongest line of inquiry. A senior source said: "All hypotheses are on the table, we are working on one stronger one."

Mr Clifford added that the handling of the huge media interest following Madeleine's disappearance had been "very successful". But he warned that the huge rewards on offer for information - totalling more than £2.5 million - could "waste an awful lot of valuable (police) time".

Meanwhile British holidaymakers who stayed at the resort where Madeleine went missing are being asked to pass their holiday snaps to police.
The photos will be scanned through a computer database which can search for the faces of known paedophiles who may be in the background of a shot.
British police made the appeal yesterday to those who stayed at the Ocean Club Resort in Praia da Luz in the two weeks before the girl's disappearance on May 3.

The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre will search the pictures and any potential leads will be passed to the Portuguese authorities.

• Upload your photographs here
or visit www.madeleine.ceopupload.com.

The Protection Centre has designed a special software system in a bid to find Madeleine and whoever took her.

ChildBase, normally used to track down victims and offenders in internet child pornography images, has now been enhanced so that it can be used to search the holiday snaps.

Jim Gamble, chief executive of CEOP, asked holidaymakers only to send pictures that include strangers.
He said: "Many people both here and abroad have already helped in a number of ways in assisting the hunt for Madeleine. But now we need to go further and by asking for photographs taken in the area we can utilise the latest technology to build a larger intelligence picture.

"The CEOP centre has already applied facial recognition software in our wider work and now by taking pictures from the public we can move the investigation forward - looking for people who might seem out of place or behaving strangely.

"No matter how small or insignificant the information may seem to you, it could be the missing part of the jigsaw so let us decide if it is important.
"We are looking for anyone who was at the Ocean Club Resort or surrounding area in the two weeks leading up to Madeleine's disappearance on Thursday 3 May who have photographs that might help our work.

"We don't want scenery shots or pictures that just show your family but look at your prints and see if there are, for instance, people in the background of the picture that at first you may not have noticed."

Tuck Price said the appeal for holiday photographs showed that Portuguese police knew they had the wrong suspect.

He added: "Why else would they be doing this? If they are so convinced about Robert, why would they still be looking?"

It is understood Portuguese police have already been going through all the photographs taken by the McCanns and their friends before Madeleine was kidnapped from her family's holiday apartment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-456803/Madeleine-suspect-contacts-Max-Clifford-cash-story.html

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.02.17 15:30

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY Mccann-maddie-algarve-tabliod

She should know - she was there.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.02.17 15:40

Madeleine's parents didn't want to leave her with a stranger

Last updated at 15:24 10 May 2007

The parents of missing Madeleine McCann left their three children alone in their apartment every night of their holiday because they did not want a stranger to babysit, it has emerged.

But, tragically, the routine may have allowed whoever abducted their daughter the chance to build up a picture of their movements while he planned his crime.

Scroll down for more...
Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY 2MadelineMcCannPA_60x60

Doctors Kate and Gerry McCann decided not to employ a £10-an-hour babysitter to look after Madeleine, three, and two-year-old twins, Sean and Amelie, while they went for dinner, because they "don't like leaving them with strangers", their family said.

Mrs McCann's mother, Susan Healy, said the couple had made a mistake in leaving the children alone, but criticism of them was totally unjustified.
"I know my daughter and the children are her life," she said.

"They were in a child-friendly apartment, that they thought was totally secure.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-453801/Madeleines-parents-didnt-want-leave-stranger.html

External image of Ocean Club apartment 5a - that 'felt so safe' where they claim to have left the patio door unlocked..

Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY T9429fd_Pic252B1

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.02.17 15:47

The last picture of Madeleine: Just eight hours later she was gone

By PAUL HARRIS and SAM GREENHILL
Last updated at 16:40 25 May 2007

She must have been having so much fun.

Chuckling with delight, Madeleine McCann dangles her feet in a pool and poses for a holiday snapshot.

Less than eight hours after it was taken, Madeleine disappeared. So yesterday this became the last, poignant picture of the missing four-year-old - released by her grief-stricken parents in their desperate campaign to bring her home.

Scroll down for more ...
Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY Madeleine1PA2405_468x550

It shows Madeleine with her father Gerry and two-year-old sister Amelie, sitting beside the pool in their Algarve holiday apartment complex. Her mother Kate is behind the camera with Amelie's twin brother Sean.

It could hardly have captured her character more perfectly - a cheeky little Miss in a pink summer dress and floppy hat, stealing the limelight as usual with that trademark smile.  That was at 2.29pm on May 3, a few days after the family checked in to an apartment in Praia da Luz and just nine days before her fourth birthday.

And last night, another picture of Madeleine was projected onto London's iconic Marble Arch to bring her plight to the attention of the city.

During the day of her disappearance they had all gone for a walk, played tennis, and taken some more snapshots for the family album before relaxing by the pool.

Some time between 9.10pm and 10pm, an abductor is assumed to have snatched her from her bed while her parents dined nearby.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-457414/The-picture-Madeleine-Just-hours-later-gone.html

aaagh

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 16.02.17 15:49

Ma Healy: "They were in a child-friendly apartment, that they thought was totally secure."
------------------------

They left the fcuking door(s) UNLOCKED!!! (deliberately, consciously, willingly and knowingly, whilst they went to the 'tapas' restaurant, out of sight of their 'kids' for 'at least'...... 34 minutes!)

The 'tapas' restaurant that GM 'thought they wouldn't get in to' despite KM saying 'we had a table reserved, for us, for 8:30pm, EVERY NIGHT'
----------------------------------------
NSPCC 'advice':

“We always advise parents and carers never to leave babies, toddlers and very young children ALONE – at home, even for a few minutes.”

A 'few' minutes is NOT, at least, 34 minutes, 'alone', and 'after' GM's erm, 'check', at least, ANOTHER 40 minutes, 'alone', Ma Healy!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 16.02.17 16:43

Verdi wrote:The last picture of Madeleine: Just eight hours later she was gone

By PAUL HARRIS and SAM GREENHILL
Last updated at 16:40 25 May 2007

She must have been having so much fun.

Chuckling with delight, Madeleine McCann dangles her feet in a pool and poses for a holiday snapshot.

Less than eight hours after it was taken, Madeleine disappeared. So yesterday this became the last, poignant picture of the missing four-year-old - released by her grief-stricken parents in their desperate campaign to bring her home.

Scroll down for more ...
Media Mayhem - MCCANN MEDIA NONSENSE OF THE DAY Madeleine1PA2405_468x550

It shows Madeleine with her father Gerry and two-year-old sister Amelie, sitting beside the pool in their Algarve holiday apartment complex. Her mother Kate is behind the camera with Amelie's twin brother Sean.

It could hardly have captured her character more perfectly - a cheeky little Miss in a pink summer dress and floppy hat, stealing the limelight as usual with that trademark smile.  That was at 2.29pm on May 3, a few days after the family checked in to an apartment in Praia da Luz and just nine days before her fourth birthday.

And last night, another picture of Madeleine was projected onto London's iconic Marble Arch to bring her plight to the attention of the city.

During the day of her disappearance they had all gone for a walk, played tennis, and taken some more snapshots for the family album before relaxing by the pool.

Some time between 9.10pm and 10pm, an abductor is assumed to have snatched her from her bed while her parents dined nearby.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-457414/The-picture-Madeleine-Just-hours-later-gone.html

aaagh

Strangely they didn't use this pic so searchers knew what she looked like, they used one of a much younger Madeleine instead. You missed that bit out Paul!
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 16.02.17 17:40

"They had all gone for a walk " 
Where ? To the Kids Club and back ?

"Played tennis " 
Par for the course for mum and dad wasn't it ?

"Taken more snapshots for the family album " 

Err where are the rest then ? Took them 3 weeks to put this one out !

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.02.17 21:00

jeanmonroe wrote:Ma Healy: "They were in a child-friendly apartment, that they thought was totally secure."
It would've been safer if they'd pitched a wigwam in the middle of Piccadilly Circus.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Reggiregg 16.02.17 21:19

Yes, so child friendly and secure with rock hard floors, steep steps outside, a road and public car park just outside. Nothing remotely child friendly or secure....especially when you leave the doors unlocked. These people just lie and lie.
Reggiregg
Reggiregg

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top