The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions Mm11

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions Mm11

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions Regist10

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions Empty Kate McCann Sings

Post by worriedmum 01.02.17 0:31

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2753198/kate-mccanns-missing-people-choir-brings-britains-got-talent-judges-to-tears-with-heartbreaking-secret-audition/
MADDIE MUM'S BID TO WIN BGT
Kate McCann’s Missing People Choir brings Britain’s Got Talent judges to tears with heartbreaking secret audition

Bosses have tipped choir as potential winner of the show after performing tear jerking song I Miss You
Exclusive
BY LUCY JONES  
31st January 2017, 10:32 pm

And the first ten comments....
Gail Marie 1 minute ago
The choir needs to rethink the whole thing.
It's heartbreaking all the individual stories, but I think that having Maddie's mother as ambassador is not a good idea.
Obviously they will get to the live shows but I think people won't vote if she is involved.
They have used the tragic disappearance of their child to promote themselves and you can drive a truck through there story.

FlagShare
LikeReply
Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hc
Steven Campbell 18 minutes ago
WOW !! So these 2 lose a court hearing about the right for one off the police to publish a book about the case and all off a sudden this is the first story in the paper !!!
Someone please explain to the world what the hell makes these 2 suspects so special that press, politicians and others fall over themselves to say how great they are and how sad it is that Maddie is missing.
HELLO !! THEY WENT OUT DRINKING AND LEFT THEIR KIDS IN AN APARTMENT IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY ! ALONE !!!!!

FlagShare
1Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLikeReply

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hc
trev stans 44 minutes ago
Is this a joke?

FlagShare
1Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLikeReply

Summer Rules 45 minutes ago
Is it fair to say from the comments so far that this choir has a better chance of winning BGT if Kate McCann completely disassociates herself from it? But then she's to selfish to do that isn't she? 

FlagShare

rugbyrebel 1 hour ago
She shouldn't get involved. She'd make it ALL about her. The choir hsve genuinely missing people. She doesn't........

FlagShare
3Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLikeReply

david stacey 1 hour ago
She'll be starting a prison choir soon. Justice for Madeleine

FlagShare
4Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLikeReply

David Nicol 1 hour ago
Outrageous! The McCann’s are the reason their daughter is missing. Have they no shame?

FlagShare
5Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLikeReply

john birch 1 hour ago
A responsible parent or parents are those who put their children first ,these two put themselves first and now every time  they emerge in the media eye we are faced with the haunting picture of an innocent young child who's life or whereabouts is unknown, my hopes are that she has a better life than that of neglect.

FlagShare
3Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLikeReply

Ron Swanson 1 hour ago
they need to keep out of the spotlight now to retain any grain of dignity or respect

FlagShare

jbird65 1 hour ago
Gutter dwelling lowlife who's living of the name of the child she / he / they murdererd.  Dont' feel sorry for either of them, they just don't deserve any.

FlagShare
7Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLikeReply

Steve Christie 1 hour ago
I see from the comments being hidden on the other article about these two that feelings have been expressed, so i will just say, The child was the victim not these two.who left her.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions

Post by MayMuse 01.02.17 1:46

Is this for real ? 
Someone's having a laugh, surely? 

A singalong with Kate, what next a record deal? 
Gotta top up the fund somehow for those legal expenses eh! 

What's the saying it ain't over till the fat lady sings, unbelievable!!!

This has got to be a joke, please tell me it is, someone, anyone?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions Empty Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions

Post by hogwash 01.02.17 5:37

Kate McCann is involved with a group that has been secretly auditioning for Britain’s Got Talent.

The Missing People’s Choir is made up of families searching for lost loved ones and includes Peter Lawrence, father of Claudia Lawrence, who disappeared in York in 2009.

Although she has not been singing in the choir during the auditions, she may become more involved if they progress to the televised stages.

The choir reportedly reduced onlookers to tears during the BGT auditions with their tear-jerking song I Miss You, written by Peter Boxell, whose son Lee went missing from Sutton, south London, in 1988.
The song includes the lyrics: ‘I never thought I’d be without you. I always thought you’d be here safe with me.

‘Maybe tomorrow I’ll wake up to find you.’

Peter Lawrence’s involvement comes after police announced in January that the investigation efforts into his daughter’s suspected murder would be scaled back.

Retired solicitor Peter, 75, expressed his disappointment but vowed never to give up searching for Claudia.

Britain’s Got Talent boss Simon Cowell has previously given the Missing People campaign his support, along with celebrities including Stephen Fry.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4178558/Kate-McCann-hopes-win-Britain-s-Got-Talent.html#ixzz4XPQmg5Ej
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So even though she hasn't been too involved and hasn't been singing, this article is still all about her.
hogwash
hogwash

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions

Post by Tony Bennett 01.02.17 6:34

Given that Simon Cowell runs 'Britain's Got Talent' and that he is also a noted supporter of 'Missing People', I would have thought it is almost inevitable that the Missing People Choir will reach the finals - and wil probably win.

The mainstream media have massively helped the McCann Team's narrative along - and are clearly continuing to do so.  

The final isn't in the first week of May, is it?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.02.17 7:09

This is appalling.

I hope there is a dog act competing again.

I will vote for that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.02.17 8:41

Iain McGregor20 minutes ago

I always think back to this as I said at the time when Maddie went missing that the parents had something to do with her disappearance as they had a weird look about them as they paraded around the resort for the media. The thing that really got me was the washing of Maddie's favourite cuddly toy Mr Snuggles and as a parent thought to myself if one of my kids went missing there is no way I would wash their favourite cuddly toy as her scent would be on it. Then when the Portuguese Police started questioning them I thought yep they know something till Gordon Brown stepped in with the foreign office to have them released. Until they take a lie detector test I will always have my suspicions about the McCanns and their friends being involved.
FlagShare
3Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

Iain McGregor35 minutes ago

The difference between Kate McCann and the choir is the Choir's relatives are missing only Kate, Gerry and their friends know the truth about Maddie, they should take the lie detector test and prove the majority of the country wrong but deep down inside the country knows that will never happen.
FlagShare
3Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

gamebird justsayin'40 minutes ago

Pay Snr Goncalo Amaral and not out of the fund, it wasn't raided to fund your failed Court cases. Bet Gerry isn't smirking with dupers delight now! Is a 'for sale' sign going up at Rothley Manor shortly? It's time to run and hide, the game is almost up.
FlagShare

Moonk41 minutes ago

I wish the media would stop pandering to these horrible people and stop giving them time. Horrible the pair of them. No time for them or their supporters. It's a disgrace the Police haven't hauled them in and ripped them to shreds - which is exactly what the media should be doing to the lying b**tards!!!!
FlagShare

John Davis43 minutes ago

I think every one knows thay did it how can thay show there face on national Tv it's a disgrace looks like thay need the money to pay solictwrs fees
FlagShare

John Davis44 minutes ago

Yer the macann show next omg it's a talent show isn't it not a choir show what next
FlagShare
2Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

gamebird justsayin'58 minutes ago

you couldn't make it up!  What next, The Kate McCann show?
FlagShare

david stacey1 hour ago

Don't book a tv appearance just yet Kate. You might be required to appear somewhere else
FlagShare
4Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

Pail smith1 hour ago

DNA doesn't lie British sniffer dogs found maddies dna all over apartment smell of dead body and to top it off they found her DNA in the boot of the rental car they hired 30 days after she went missing which shows they moved her body after reported disappearance
FlagShare

Bea Smith1 hour ago

Well the choir has just stuffed itself.
FlagShare
2Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

Walter Oldfartknocker1 hour ago

Hello, if you are still wondering what really happened? Were the parents involved? Do the parents know what happened? Have the parents been exposed in their previous statements? 

You tube search- "McCann's Embedded Confessions". Its a 3 part series and requires patience, but its well worth a watch if you are really interested in finding out what the McCann's maybe lying about. 
FlagShare
5Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

steve heath1 hour ago

How low can these people sink 

FlagShare

CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT2 hours ago

Just cannot believe that these two parents have not been charged. They admitted negligence and drugging their children and yet still they are free to roam around the world giving lost person speech's which they have no qualifications to do and then this.. Can no one else see that they are just living off the money... 

I want them to publish the books on how the money was spent and how much funded their lifestyle...

I feel for Maddy but cannot help but think these two know something!!!!!
FlagShare
4Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

@CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT Search in youtube- "McCann's Embedded Confessions"
FlagShare

@CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT Skip to 30 minutes of part 1 for the breakdown of McCanns statements. 
FlagShare

CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT6 minutes ago

@Walter Oldfartknocker @CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT will do

FlagShare
LIKEREPLY

Gary Barlow3 hours ago

Funny, you just lost a fortune trying to stop a copper from singing.  Maybe you could change the song to say what you actually did to her.  Skim.
FlagShare

Yellow and Black3 hours ago

Just when you think you have heard it all from the McCanns they spring a new self indulgent surprise 
FlagShare

F Jackson4 hours ago

Just watched Richard D Halls maddie documentary on yt absolutely fascinating, makes me think these two have friends in high places
FlagShare
6Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

Donny Dee4 hours ago

Well my comment got disallowed....
FlagShare

steve heath1 hour ago

@Donny Dee `serves you right you probably spoke the truth as you see it 
FlagShare

sherlock holmes5 hours ago

It is somewhat revealing that Kate knowing her reputation is heavily tarnished is still self centered enough to allow her to tarnish the reputation of those around this charity. How many of these individuals in the choir would refuse to cooperate with the police who were trying to find their missing loved ones. How many would have abandoned their babies.? 
FlagShare
7Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

steve heath1 hour ago

@sherlock holmes well the choir are obviously in it for 5 minutes of fame or the cash  
FlagShare

Tanequil Smith6 hours ago

The McCanns are sick and twisted hopefully one day the truth will come out.
FlagShare
7Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

Mazzerboo6 hours ago

Mad die McCann plc
FlagShare
1Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

PAUL ARCHER6 hours ago

Unbelievable.

The Mccann's lose big time in court and then this appears in the news.

FlagShare

Tony Wilcock6 hours ago

How to get rich fast.Go on holiday and go for a slap up meal leaving young kids alone till one is kidnapped. Cry for charity handouts from gullible folk to extend the search then pocket the leftovers. Try to sue a detective for 1 million.If that fails and you end up with a bill turn to an entertainment show then your sure to get showered with many millions.Seriously these two i despise.
FlagShare
12Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

Kat7 hours ago

Contains the lyrics, "I thought you'd be here safe with me", not the case when you leave a 3 yr old girl and her siblings in an apartment in a foreign country on their own....
FlagShare
10Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

Steven Campbell8 hours ago

WOW !! So these 2 lose a court hearing about the right for one off the police to publish a book about the case and all off a sudden this is the first story in the paper !!!
Someone please explain to the world what the hell makes these 2 suspects so special that press, politicians and others fall over themselves to say how great they are and how sad it is that Maddie is missing.
HELLO !! THEY WENT OUT DRINKING AND LEFT THEIR KIDS IN AN APARTMENT IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY ! ALONE !!!!!
FlagShare
12Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

Tony Wilcock6 hours ago

They lost the a case and could have a massive bill.So now they're idea is to go on Britain's Got Talant .Yes the entertainment show to foot the bill if they get it
FlagShare
5Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

trev stans8 hours ago

Is this a joke?
FlagShare
8Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

Summer Rules8 hours ago

Is it fair to say from the comments so far that this choir has a better chance of winning BGT if Kate McCann completely disassociates herself from it? But then she's to selfish to do that isn't she? 
FlagShare
10Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

john birch9 hours ago

A responsible parent or parents are those who put their children first ,these two put themselves first and now every time  they emerge in the media eye we are faced with the haunting picture of an innocent young child who's life or whereabouts is unknown, my hopes are that she has a better life than that of neglect.
FlagShare
6Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

@john birch Maddies whereabouts are unknown? Youtube search the following- McCann's Embedded Confessions - PART 1 OF 3- skip to 30 minutes 00 for analysis of the statement
FlagShare
1Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

Ron Swanson9 hours ago

they need to keep out of the spotlight now to retain any grain of dignity or respect
FlagShare

Steve Christie9 hours ago

I see from the comments being hidden on the other article about these two that feelings have been expressed, so i will just say, The child was the victim not these two.who left her. 
FlagShare
14Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcMadeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 50hcLIKEREPLY

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41394

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 01.02.17 9:03

Well that's the end of Britains got talent then.

Cowell has been linked to this bunch before.  I wonder what the real connection is.

At least they're not signing Kate's telepathic adaption of you're my sunshine that ends  with "Please don't take my Madeleine away".    According to her novel, she sang that to Madeleine before she disappeared.

Has Cowell earned a place in our Rogues' gallery yet?  Maybe he belongs there.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11192

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 01.02.17 9:12

sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.02.17 9:58

Well, my comments on the Daily Maily never make it through their censor, but only on three subjects. Every other mindless article about usual garbage gets through no problem.
Judging by the comments that HAVE been posted they are going to be banning a LOT more people.
I wonder if the DM moderators actually working out of a cubicle in GCHQ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.02.17 10:20

JimbobJones wrote:I wonder if the DM moderators actually working out of a cubicle in GCHQ?
Don't laugh.

It's all 1984.

In case you missed it the UK Parliament is to debate "fake" news (alternative news they don't like or want us to hear).

They are going to get a handle on free speech on the internet sooner or later.

In the meantime they will be investing time in creating obvious fake news so someone can say "look we need to do something about this".

What was the term they used?.... "genuine reporting from traditional journalists".

http://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/culture-media-and-sport-committee/news-parliament-2015/fake-news-launch-16-17/

• What impact has fake news on public understanding of the world, and also on the public response to traditional journalism? If all views are equally valid, does objectivity and balance lose all value?

• Who decides what is valid?

Wither free speech?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 01.02.17 10:27

Will they sing " If you're happy and you know it clap your hands " ? 
Kate could do the actions , I'M sure she'd get the " wooshing curtains " in there somewhere !

Would the audience have to be vetted for McCann supporters only ?   lol4

Activity : 2381

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 01.02.17 22:02

BGT - Bring Great Tapas
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 02.02.17 7:46

If it's true, the woman knows no shame.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 02.02.17 12:48

sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 02.02.17 12:54

JimbobJones wrote:Well, my comments on the Daily Maily never make it through their censor, but only on three subjects. Every other mindless article about usual garbage gets through no problem.
Judging by the comments that HAVE been posted they are going to be banning a LOT more people.
I wonder if the DM moderators actually working out of a cubicle in GCHQ?
I have the same experience. If I comment on the Mccanns, (and a couple of other subjects which have obviously put me in the 'naughty' category because I hold what may be termed 'old fashioned' views) I am moderated out, even though I am never abusive, or libellous, unlike many other commentators. However, some critics of the saintly duo are being allowed to have a say these days, it seems.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 02.02.17 13:00

BlueBag wrote:This is appalling.

I hope there is a dog act competing again.

I will vote for that.

So do I, sniffer dogs.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.02.17 14:03

"Keep her away!"

Missing People's last 'charity' single spectacularly BOMBED because of KM's 'association' with it.!

Will they 'ever' learn?

Having a 'possible' future 'suspect' in a 'missing' child case as an 'embarrassador' for your 'charity' is costing you 'hundreds of thousands of pounds a year' in possible 'donations' to your charity, Missing People.

I, and many, many others, stopped 'donating' to your charity, years ago, when you 'sucked up to' a woman who deliberately and consciously, willingly and knowingly, left her three children, alone, in an unlocked apartment, abroad, at 'risk' of serious 'harm' to themselves, while she enjoyed 'me time' with her friends, out of sight, of her children.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy 04.02.17 14:50

a lot of the public are anti mcc........

i cant see many voting for them.............. bignono  if she is in the choir................
garfy

Activity : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 04.02.17 17:05

The thing is, the lol4 dogs usually win in the end, don't they?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.02.17 17:15

Read between the lines of the snooze paper....

She isn't singing, she is not the ambassador of the choir, if they get through then she may be a part of it. 
It is all planned, secret auditions, secret meetings, secret, secret, secret in preparation for the good Amarals result! 
MSM
Misinformation Secret Media

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy 05.02.17 9:04

seems they are ......making it quite clear she wont be involved.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cslxB8kISw&feature=youtu.be
garfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.02.17 9:12

garfy wrote:seems they are ......making it quite clear she wont be involved.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cslxB8kISw&feature=youtu.be

Ha!

It looks like it was another pink story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy 05.02.17 10:20

looks like she connects herself more to them ....than they do to her ...and know she is bad news......

.bet she wont be in the audience neither .... laughat
garfy

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 06.02.17 8:33

The plan was probably for Kate to be singing in the choir IF the court appeal went in their favour, to emphasise how innocent and pained they both are. As it went against them she'll, if she has any sense at all, stay well away from any TV performance
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top