The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 14 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 14 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 14 Regist10

'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 14 Empty Re: 'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi 10.06.19 2:02

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 14 Scree135

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEdepXYVKuO7d9By6yuMZhQIfmwvre0aGx0vUoap3q3InSZGkKpdB1TE0

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.06.19 11:44

Moita Flores:  Things were different in my time. She would have been under such an attack that before she realized anything, she’d be in jail.

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 14 Ga

Gonçalo Amaral:  Right, but in your time, in our old times, investigation was made with fuel. Now we all move on honey. Apart from that, this is a process that is uncomfortable for everyone. Nicely archived, nice and quiet, that’s how it looks better. Everyone was happy.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t16472-goncalo-amaral-the-mccanns-knew-that-i-was-going-to-catch-them#403431

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.06.19 10:50

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 14 Kg_wit11

Susan Healey: "Kate phoned me, errm… about an hour after Gerry and asked me to get in touch with, errm… Paul Seddon, who is the priest, Father Seddon, who married her, who baptised Madeleine, errm… and I didn't have his mobile phone so I rang a friend of Kate's and got… got him and he rang Kate right away and I think as soon as this happened, as soon as Kate realised what had happened, it was as if, errm.. she started to ask God right away to give her Madeleine. Errm… because Kate and Gerry were not the most devout family."

Kate McCann: "Rome is preparing itself for our visit."

laugh

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41843

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.06.19 11:43

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 14 Mccann16

Kate McCann explains to Oprah: "It was so dark...it was dark, erm I've never had such a long night it was dark and you're just praying for the light you know to come up to get out there it's just..."
------------

But it was perfectly ok for three-year-old Maddie to be out there in the dark, praying for the light so her mummy and daddy would look for her....

Himself from the McCann Gallery has something to say about this, if you don't mind a few naughty words thrown in to the mix: http://themccanngallery.blogspot.com/2009/10/why-mummy.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41843

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.06.19 1:23

Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.

George Orwell

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.07.19 12:35

Kate McCann wrote: We are particularly grateful to Jim Gamble and the team at CEOP for the initiatives they have developed with us to help keep Madeleine’s abduction in the forefront of the public consciousness.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.07.19 12:39

Most people navigate through life without a working compass because the truth of the events which shape their lives is deliberately hidden from them.

Andrea Davison - former British Intelligence Agent

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.08.19 13:16

It is Gerry who is behind what he tells me is “the marketing … a high public awareness” of Madeleine.

At his side while we talk is Clarence Mitchell, a voluble former government media analyst and BBC reporter, handpicked by Gerry to be the latest in a line of spokesmen.

Vanity Fair - Unanswered Prayers.  February 2008

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.08.19 0:44

Missing Children: Kate's Message

As a parent of an abducted child, I can tell you that it is the most painful and agonising experience you could ever imagine. My thoughts of the fear, confusion and loss of love and security that my precious daughter has had to endure are unbearable - crippling. And yet I am not the victim, Madeleine is. No child should EVER have to experience something so terrible.

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 14 Gerry-mccann-parents-of-missing-child-madeleine-mccann-gerry-and-kate-mccann-may-12-2007-6KsKjx
Madeleine's fourth birthday - nine days after she was reported missing.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 25.08.19 10:49

Apr 24, 2008 - “Despite there being so much we wish to say, we are unable to do so, except to say this: we have played no part in the disappearance of our lovely daughter Madeleine.” - Gerry McCann speaks out after flying back to England.

Ask the dogs Gerry  whacky

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.08.19 12:37

“Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.”

Mark Twain

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.09.19 13:10

I am a decent human being. If I can help them, I will

Clarence Mitchell
'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 14 Claren11

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 05.09.19 5:59

Gerry McCann (CNN, 11 May 2011): "[T]he technical term is coloboma, where there's a defect in the iris. I don't think it is actually. I think it's actually an additional bit of colour. She certainly had no visual problems.

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.09.19 16:14

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 14 Scree248

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.09.19 15:17

Quite fed up...I can't stop thinking about Madeleine, about her fear of pain. How can I go on knowing that her life could have ended like this'
This week I have been quite overtaken by black thoughts. Please, God, bring her back.
Bedtime is becoming more and more of a challenge.

Kate McCann [Diary entry Friday 1st June 2007]

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.09.19 15:22

The McCann family has asked health professionals to look out for Madeleine McCann, a 4-
year-old English girl with a coloboma of her right iris, who was abducted while on holiday in
Praia Da Luz, Portugal, on May 3, 2007. 
The Lancet: Vol 369, No. 9576, p1846, 2 June 2007
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.09.19 0:08

You and I both know, the only way to get away with murder is to be a police officer.

Detective Sergeant Steve Arnott - Line of Duty.   BBC

affraid

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 19.09.19 6:02

Witness statement of Saleigh Louise Gordon (former holidaymaker in Apartment 5 A) 2008.04.24
snipped from the full statement
We would have breakfast in the Millenium restaurant, lunch in the apartment so that the children could have a siesta. We also dined in the Millenium except for two occasions when we dined at the Tapas Bar. I had the impression that dining at the Tapas was restricted to once during ones stay, and because of this it surprised me to hear that the McCann group used to dine there every day.

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 04.10.19 13:03

Speaking about Madeleine's upbringing, Kate, a 39-year-old GP, told Portugal's Flash! magazine: "She cried practically for 18 hours a day. I had to permanently carry her around."

Not sure about this but Madeleine did have colic for the first 6 months of her life. A baby crying for 18 hours a day would just about drive you insane and if Kate was depressed at the time not a healthy situation for Mother or child. I think there is no bond between Kate and Madeleine , and the when she opened her mouth comment comes to mind  another negative comment towards her daughter , a very odd thing to mention during a interview about your missing child.

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.10.19 15:23

A media report ^^^ and not even first hand. I suspect a little scandal-mongering going on here.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13561p800-media-mayhem-mccann-media-nonsense-of-the-day#408502

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.10.19 0:43

It is part of the odd dynamic of this story that when I phone Sally Eveleigh, Murat’s cousin, who also lives in Praia da Luz, her first remark is that she cannot utter a syllable about Murat without the O.K. of her British press agent, the famously rambunctious Max Clifford.

And when his blessing is secured, her second is: “Wonderful, darling, see you shortly. Robert can’t talk to you, because he’s an arguido. But we’ll have a bit of a party, won’t we?

Vanity Fair: Unanswered Prayers - February 2008

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.10.19 1:14

Turkey-Syria offensive: Not our border

Donald Trump: President of the USA

A wake up call - at last!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.10.19 0:16

There is comfort and reassurance though in knowing that the investigation continues and many people around the world remain vigilant.

Gerry and Kate McCann - Find Madeleine official site

I'm sure there is comfort and reassurance knowing that Operation Grange continues .... yes

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.10.19 13:07

GM: "I think Madeleine's picture herself that she was such a beautiful innocent young girl."

(IBA conference, Madrid, 6.10.09)

GM: "...it's about Madeleine and there's an innocent little girl that's missing."

(McCanns exclusive interview with SIC, 12.5.2009)

GM: "Why would someone try to persuade the public that a missing child, an innocent missing child, is dead?"

(McCanns exclusive interview with SIC, 12.5.2009)

KM: "It is still incumbent upon the British and Portuguese authorities to ensure that every credible lead has been investigated and that a meaning... meaningful search for an innocent and vulnerable little girl, our dearly loved Madeleine, is properly carried out."

(Please Don't Give Up On Madeleine, 19.2.2010 - McCanns' statement)

GM: "But Madeleine's rights should be put first. She's missing, she's innocent, and whoever's taken her is still out there, and that has to be of paramount importance."

(Daily Mirror, 19.2.2010)

"Kate McCann sent an emotional letter to the head of the Portuguese police begging him to keep her informed during the investigation into her daughter Madeleine's disappearance.

"In it she pleaded for an end to 'finger-pointing blame and a return to finding 'a beautiful, innocent little girl who is still missing', case files revealed today."

(Findmadeleine.com 3.11.2010)

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t16666-dr-martin-roberts-about-innocence#409798

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 27.10.19 21:21

“If this is what it takes to speed up the process of absolutely exonerating Gerry and Kate, let’s get on with it,” Gerry’s brother John McCann told BBC radio.

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top