The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Welcome back Joana Morais!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome back Joana Morais!

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 06.06.15 14:57

Welcome back Joana Morais!

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9255
Reputation : 4659
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back Joana Morais!

Post by joyce1938 on 06.06.15 15:13

Hallo Joanna good to have your input back here ,missed your mail ,take care  joyce1938
avatar
joyce1938

Posts : 837
Reputation : 107
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 78
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back Joana Morais!

Post by Joss on 06.06.15 15:13

Excellent, Welcome back Joana, flower

____________________
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1950
Reputation : 182
Join date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back Joana Morais!

Post by lj on 06.06.15 15:54

Mrs   roses

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3314
Reputation : 188
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back Joana Morais!

Post by plebgate on 06.06.15 17:21

Yes great news, this is one blogger I really am pleased to see again.  clapping

plebgate

Posts : 5980
Reputation : 1665
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back Joana Morais!

Post by Angelique on 07.06.15 1:25

Bravo to Joana and a big thank you from me for returning even though she had a lot of strife from various quarters.

I did miss her input of detailed information.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem
avatar
Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back Joana Morais!

Post by Doug D on 07.06.15 11:55

Welcome back Joana and it looks like it is not just to let us view the old blogs either:
 
.    Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 20h20 hours ago

Now we have : http://joana-morais.blogspot.com back for some very good reading, super, missed your posts ‪@xklamation !
.    ‪#McCann
.    




Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 4h4 hours ago
@umweltbuerger Obrigada :) still need a few days to catch up



12:15 AM - 7 Jun 2015 · Details

Doug D

Posts : 2366
Reputation : 804
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back Joana Morais!

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.06.15 12:34

@ xklamation

I join with others here Joana in welcoming you and your blog back into action.

It seems both of us have rather been taken to task for calling Operation Grange a shameful and expensive charade and a sham.

But every day that goes by tends to strengthen our case, doesn't it?

By the way, last week, IPSO - our Press Complaints body here - wrote to me in connection with one of my recent formal complaints about press coverage of the PJGA/GoFundMe fund-raising project. They asked for a copy of the full Portuguese Appeal Court judgment -  the one on I think on 18 October 2010 that overturned the book ban on 'The Truth About A Lie'.

I sent them (this weekend), a copy of that judgment which is a very very important judgment indeed in all of this.

It's my belief (which I always acknowledge) that this was your translation, maybe with the help of two or three others.

If that is the case, and I think it is, can I thank you again on behalf of all British Madeleine-truth-seekers for that translation, for all your other translations, and indeed for all your other work in search of the truth in this case.

I can asure you that many of us over here make good use of all these translations as we continue to explore the many dark and secret aspects of this case.


------------

P.S. re Isabelle McFadden

Sorry to bring her up (so to speak), but we would all be a lot better off if McFadden went away and did a lot more reading up on the case before spouting a lot of nonsense on it. It would also be a jolly good idea if she stopped impersonating people on Twitter and elsewhere

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14598
Reputation : 2763
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back Joana Morais!

Post by Verdi on 07.06.15 22:50

Joana's blog and the Madeleine Foundation were the only two venues I posted on in days of yore.  I always relied on them as an excellent source of information that I could believe and trust.

I'm delighted and hope it will publish regular updates from Portugal - if and when of course.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5365
Reputation : 3185
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back Joana Morais!

Post by aiyoyo on 08.06.15 6:38

@Tony Bennett wrote:
By the way, last week, IPSO - our Press Complaints body here - wrote to me in connection with one of my recent formal complaints about press coverage of the PJGA/GoFundMe fund-raising project. They asked for a copy of the full Portuguese Appeal Court judgment -  the one on I think on 18 October 2010 that overturned the book ban on 'The Truth About A Lie'.

I sent them (this weekend), a copy of that judgment which is a very very important judgment indeed in all of this.


Thanks for the update.
It's a rather strange request from them I must say. Not as if their subsequent/future reply would (have to) depend on that piece of judgement, or would it?
 So I wonder why they need it (rhetorical question)?

I thought the complaint was regarding objection to the papers unjustly labelling people sick trolls.  Perhaps all the commentaries on the Fund for Amaral is more appropriate for them to have.  I remember reading mention that Pamalan has saved them all onto her blog site.

Joana, Good to see you back.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 319
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back Joana Morais!

Post by Angelique on 08.06.15 9:11

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
By the way, last week, IPSO - our Press Complaints body here - wrote to me in connection with one of my recent formal complaints about press coverage of the PJGA/GoFundMe fund-raising project. They asked for a copy of the full Portuguese Appeal Court judgment -  the one on I think on 18 October 2010 that overturned the book ban on 'The Truth About A Lie'.

I sent them (this weekend), a copy of that judgment which is a very very important judgment indeed in all of this.


Thanks for the update.
It's a rather strange request from them I must say. Not as if their subsequent/future reply would (have to) depend on that piece of judgement, or would it?
 So I wonder why they need it (rhetorical question)?

I thought the complaint was regarding objection to the papers unjustly labelling people sick trolls.  Perhaps all the commentaries on the Fund for Amaral is more appropriate for them to have.  I remember reading mention that Pamalan has saved them all onto her blog site.

Joana, Good to see you back.
Tony and aiyoyo

I wonder if its ok to hi-jack your post quote and ask Tony if this is important insofar as in the past TM/or the MSM in general or articles supposedly from a source have stated "the banned Book"?

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem
avatar
Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back Joana Morais!

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.06.15 9:35

@Angelique wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
By the way, last week, IPSO - our Press Complaints body here - wrote to me in connection with one of my recent formal complaints about press coverage of the PJGA/GoFundMe fund-raising project. They asked for a copy of the full Portuguese Appeal Court judgment -  the one on I think on 18 October 2010 that overturned the book ban on 'The Truth About A Lie'.

I sent them (this weekend), a copy of that judgment which is a very very important judgment indeed in all of this.


Thanks for the update.
It's a rather strange request from them I must say. Not as if their subsequent/future reply would (have to) depend on that piece of judgement, or would it?
 So I wonder why they need it (rhetorical question)?

I thought the complaint was regarding objection to the papers unjustly labelling people sick trolls.  Perhaps all the commentaries on the Fund for Amaral is more appropriate for them to have.  I remember reading mention that Pamalan has saved them all onto her blog site.

Joana, Good to see you back.
Tony and aiyoyo

I wonder if its ok to hi-jack your post quote and ask Tony if this is important insofar as in the past TM/or the MSM in general or articles supposedly from a source have stated "the banned Book"?
@ aiyoyo & @ Angelique

You'll recall I made three complaints (I have now made a fourth) about various recent Madeleine stories in the press - and I posted them up here for all to see.

In one of them I pointed out carefully that the British mainstream press was hailing the recent decision against Amaral as a great victory, but failing to point out that this was only a decision by a civil court at the lowest possible level (a bit like our County Court) - and that the Portuguese Appeal and Supreme Courts had long ago (2010 and 2011) overruled the previous banning decision and unbanned his book.

I also pointed out therefore that his appeal against the book ban was very likely to be successful - which the British press had failed to report.

Unfortunately IPSO frown upon people making public any ongoing correspondence about a complaint until it is finally resolved, so I can't reproduce it here.

In this case, the decision went against my complaint, but I exercised my right to appeal to a special IPSO complaints committee - and the matter is with them at the moment.

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14598
Reputation : 2763
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back Joana Morais!

Post by Angelique on 08.06.15 10:55

Tony

Thank you for the reply and explanation.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem
avatar
Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back Joana Morais!

Post by whatsupdoc on 08.06.15 20:13

Glad you're back, Joana. roses
avatar
whatsupdoc

Posts : 601
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back Joana Morais!

Post by sallypelt on 08.06.15 20:23

I have been away for a few days, and only got back today. I have just seen this thread for the first time, and I want to add  to what has already been said, and that's WELCOME BACK, Joana. I have missed your no-nonsense approach to this case, and I look forward to reading your posts and blogs again.Mrs spin thumbsup

sallypelt

Posts : 3588
Reputation : 771
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/