The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL

Post by Sceptic on 04.11.14 17:35

British police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann receive permission to return to Portugal to quiz 'around ten' witnesses 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2820560/British-police-investigating-disappearance-Madeleine-McCann-receive-permission-return-Portugal-quiz-ten-witnesses.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Scotland Yard detectives suspect Madeleine, three when she vanished, was killed during a bungled break-in.

So I read that as -  their investigations have led them to believe that Madeleine died in the apartment

Sceptic

Posts : 179
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2013-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL

Post by tiny on 04.11.14 18:24

@Sceptic wrote:British police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann receive permission to return to Portugal to quiz 'around ten' witnesses 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2820560/British-police-investigating-disappearance-Madeleine-McCann-receive-permission-return-Portugal-quiz-ten-witnesses.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Scotland Yard detectives suspect Madeleine, three when she vanished, was killed during a bungled break-in.

So I read that as -  their investigations have led them to believe that Madeleine died in the apartment
BREAK-IN aaagh ,phew, then I realized it was the daily wail I was reading
avatar
tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL

Post by PeterMac on 04.11.14 21:18

A bungled Break-in
The sort of bungle which does not Break shutters, does not Break the lock on the window, does not Break the closure of the curtains, which does not Break the bond between the bed and the curtains, which does not Break the bond between the wicker chair and the curtains.
The sort that does not Break the lock on the front door, when the key is on the work top.
But the sort that DOES allow you to murder a small child and then, instead of simply running away, to extract the body, having left it in situ for a hour or so to ferment, without waking two other children, leaving any forensic trace,
without disturbing anything, and neglecting (that word again !) to perform your prime objective which was to . . Sorry I have forgotten what I was here for.

BUT
BUT
BUT
If, and only IF they are saying she died on the night - then it follows that the Fund has been fraudulent for 7 years.
Think Al Capone !

Who were those Trustees again ?
McVey,
The senior bod from the hospital
. . .
Who else has bailed out, and why? What did they find out, or suspect ?


____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL

Post by sharonl on 04.11.14 22:00

Where do you start with such nonsense?

We all know that there was no sign of a break in, but wait for it, the new (UK) forensic tests are sure to tell us differently.

Are the PJ about to make an announcement?  Are we going to hear again that Madeleine died in the apartment?  

Usually, this wouldn't suit team McCann at all as the fund would be affected.  So why would their media pals be reporting that Madeleine died in the apartment?  Unless of course it was a pre-empt the idea that the McCanns were perfectly innocent and that a burglar was responsible for her reported death.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 3894
Reputation : 636
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL

Post by sallypelt on 04.11.14 22:02

@sharonl wrote:Where do you start with such nonsense?

We all know that there was no sign of a break in, but wait for it, the new (UK) forensic tests are sure to tell us differently.

Are the PJ about to make an announcement?  Are we going to hear again that Madeleine died in the apartment?  

Usually, this wouldn't suit team McCann at all as the fund would be affected.  So why would their media pals be reporting that Madeleine died in the apartment?  Unless of course it was a pre-empt the idea that the McCanns were perfectly innocent and that a burglar was responsible for her reported death.

It still doesn't explain the stink on Kate's pants of ganga and in the hired car

 THOSE PESKY DOGS!!!

sallypelt

Posts : 3591
Reputation : 771
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL

Post by Guest on 04.11.14 22:11

Tsk tsk; those notoriously unreliable dogs, hadn't you/we heard?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL

Post by Guest on 04.11.14 22:18

I tried to post a comment on this article, and as good referencing was drummed into me at Uni I did indeed reference the source of my info too.

No big surprise, it didn't get through the moderation process, I obviously wasn't singing from the McCann/Establishment correct hymn sheet, but I do wonder why the Daily Mail has issue with me quoting and pasting a link to ONE OF THEIR OWN ARTICLES?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041635/The-48-questions-Kate-McCann-wouldnt-answer--did.html

They wrote it, it backed up the point made in my comment. Not published though.....   banghead
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL

Post by sonic72 on 04.11.14 22:32

Are these those 'imminent' arrests from months ago? 

big grin

____________________

avatar
sonic72

Posts : 341
Reputation : 70
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: DAILY MAIL ONLINE - OPERATION GRANGE TO RETURN TO PORTUGAL

Post by sharonl on 04.11.14 22:36

@sallypelt wrote:
@sharonl wrote:Where do you start with such nonsense?

We all know that there was no sign of a break in, but wait for it, the new (UK) forensic tests are sure to tell us differently.

Are the PJ about to make an announcement?  Are we going to hear again that Madeleine died in the apartment?  

Usually, this wouldn't suit team McCann at all as the fund would be affected.  So why would their media pals be reporting that Madeleine died in the apartment?  Unless of course it was a pre-empt the idea that the McCanns were perfectly innocent and that a burglar was responsible for her reported death.

It still doesn't explain the stink on Kate's pants of ganga and in the hired car

 THOSE PESKY DOGS!!!

It doesn't explain this either http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-483881/Madeleine-Sniffer-dogs-scent-death-McCanns-friends.html

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 3894
Reputation : 636
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/