The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Information Rights Unit - Return flights to Portugal made by MPS officers working on Operation Grange in 2017 Mm11

Information Rights Unit - Return flights to Portugal made by MPS officers working on Operation Grange in 2017 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Information Rights Unit - Return flights to Portugal made by MPS officers working on Operation Grange in 2017 Mm11

Information Rights Unit - Return flights to Portugal made by MPS officers working on Operation Grange in 2017 Regist10

Information Rights Unit - Return flights to Portugal made by MPS officers working on Operation Grange in 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Information Rights Unit - Return flights to Portugal made by MPS officers working on Operation Grange in 2017 Empty Information Rights Unit - Return flights to Portugal made by MPS officers working on Operation Grange in 2017

Post by Doug D 02.12.17 9:18

Not sure that this FOI  request has been posted up before, although it does only request the cost of the flights:

Information Rights Unit - Return flights to Portugal made by MPS officers working on Operation Grange in 2017

13 Aug 2017

Freedom of Information Request Reference No:

I note you seek access to the following information:

Please disclose the total number of return flights to Portugal made by officers working on Operation Grange in 2017.
Please disclose the total cost of the flights.

DECISION

I have today decided to disclose the located information to you in full.

To date there have been 2 return flights to Portugal this year.
In March three officers flew to Portugal at a total cost of £750 - whilst in May 2 officers flew to Portugal, costs being £500.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in the Metropolitan Police Service.

Information Rights Unit
…………………………………

I wonder if anyone has logged a request for information on their Bulgarian summer holidays?
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top