The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14 - Page 2 Mm11

Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14 - Page 2 Mm11

Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14 - Page 2 Regist10

Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by tiny 09.01.14 10:44

thanks Bishop Brennan,Its a disgrace that our police officers don't do their job and get these evil pair in jail
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14

Post by Mirage 09.01.14 11:01

Well the beam of the spotlight is being turned on the MET for all sorts of reasons isn't it?

Comparing the CMMTV reconstruction and the accompanying commentary and debate from Goncalo and Moita with the CW rubbish that was churned out for our consumption, demonstrates clearly that we are not a little island where no one outside it isn't questioning the MO of this investigation.

SY are stretching credulity and trust to the limits now. There is no precedent for this amount of disinformation in the press, the pussy-footing around the T9. None at all. How SY can expect people to have the sort of faith that a modern democracy demands of its policing is now exceeding all limits of endurance.  It's no good David Cameron going about bigging up the UK on the world stage when this farrago is going on in the background.

Three burglars, my foot. If they came up with Burglar Bill, Burglar Betty and the baby next I wouldn't be the least surprised. - and in picture book form for those who've been too bludgeoned about the brain to take in much more of this rubbish.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 09.01.14 11:35

I feel ashamed to be British sometimes on reading about Goncalo's treatment, I must say. It's truly awful and I sincerely hope the McCs get what's coming to them. As mentioned above, Eddie did only scent death, rather than Madeleine specifically, but once you add that to the cadaverine found on Kate's clothes, cuddle cat, and the Renault scenic, it's a little bit too much of a coincidence isn't it? Surely the hire car company would have records of everyone who had snuffed it in one of their cars?
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 09.01.14 11:53

nglfi wrote:I feel ashamed to be British sometimes on reading about Goncalo's treatment,  I must say. It's truly awful and I sincerely hope the McCs get what's coming to them. As mentioned above, Eddie did only scent death, rather than Madeleine specifically,  but once you add that to the cadaverine found on Kate's clothes, cuddle cat, and the Renault scenic, it's a little bit too much of a coincidence isn't it? Surely the hire car company would have records of everyone who had snuffed it in one of their cars?
 welcome

Yes, you're right, I didn't make myself very clear in my earlier post.

The worst thing, is that once Eddie detected cadaver odour in the apartment and hire car and various other places, the McCann's did not want to know whose it was - they merely made up excuses for it, like dirty nappies, rotting meat etc....which, to me, means they acknowledge the scent and that it even belonged to their family!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41839

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout 09.01.14 12:09

Give me an hour and I will give you the text for the whole interview. Was so glad when I saw the front page on the news in the Store a minute ago :)

I was contacted a year ago by a journalist from that newspaper taking an interresst in my tweet about this case. I gave them links to all the other pages like this, mccann files, pj files etc. A while after I noticed they stopped reporting about mccann when all the other norwegian news where doing it. So glad they have this big interview with amaral :)

I have an account on their news so will give the whole interview google translated tough I warn you :D

Just give me a minute as I just arrived home from work :)

Activity : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 09.01.14 12:09

Thanks for the welcome, I'm a long time reader, first time poster! Needless to say the case makes my blood boil, especially since no one in this country seems to know what Goncalo Amaral is going through.
nglfi

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14 - Page 2 Empty The whole interview with amaral

Post by Truthmustout 09.01.14 12:19

[ltr]They had an english version so did not nee d to use google translate  big grin [/ltr]

[ltr]Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14 - Page 2 978x10[/ltr]
[ltr]LISBON (Dagbladet): Gonçalo Amaral (54) is the man Gerry and Kate McCann, Maddie's parents, do everything they can to stop.[/ltr]
[ltr]I am financially ruined and my name and honor is blackened. And I have not done anything wrong, said Amaral to Dagbladet.[/ltr]
Immediately though she was kidnapped
[ltr]He is one of the main characters in the story that has engaged a whole world. Little Madeleine McCann, then three-years-old, disappeared sometime between nine and ten o'clock on May 3, 2007. As her parents were drinking and dining close by, Madeleine and her younger twin siblings were sleeping alone in the family's holiday apartment in Praia de Luz.[/ltr]
[ltr]She died in her parents flat that evening on May 3, 2007. I am not saying her parents killed her. But they have a responsibility for her disappearance, said Gonçalo Amaral.[/ltr]
[ltr]Now, the McCann's demand £1m in compensation from the man who led the first investigation after their daughter vanished. He is now facing trial in Lisbon.[/ltr]
[ltr]Amaral still claims that the evidence, observations and the way the parents reacted to their daughter's disappearance, points towards the parents.[/ltr]
[ltr]Dagbladet met Amaral for an exclusive interview just hours before the trial against him starts in Lisbon. Outside, the rain was pouring down.[/ltr]
[ltr]My initial thought was that she had woken up, left the flat to look for her mum and dad. It was not natural to think that something criminal had happened. Children get lost. But the weird thing was that her parents never entered that thought - they immediately said that she had been kidnapped, Amaral said.[/ltr]
[ltr]He spoke, visibly engaged, about the case that changed his life.[/ltr]

[ltr]Hard to accept[/ltr]
[ltr]The conflict between Amaral and the McCann's sparked massive news coverage in the British media. Gerry and Kate McCann have received millions in compensation and have had many journalists and newspapers apologise for their coverage of Maddie's disappearance.[/ltr]
[ltr]The trial against Amaral started when he published his book, «Maddie: A verdade de mentira» («The Truth of the Lie»), where he meant that the suspicion should be pointed at the McCann's.[/ltr]

Goncalo Amaral. wrote:I live in my dad's flat in Portugal. It is hard to accept that I have to live that way just because I did my job

[ltr]The book broke all the records and was translated into eight languages, before Gerry and Kate McCann had it stopped by Portuguese court. They claim the book violated their honor and their search for Madeleine. The Supreme Court in Portugal dismissed the case, and the the book went back on the shelves.[/ltr]
[ltr]Madeleine McCann's parents then sued Amaral based on his claims in the book. It is now up to the Portuguese court. The claims are sky high and - as the McCann's asked - Amaral's assets are frozen until he has been given his verdict. [/ltr]
[ltr]That is why I am living from hand to mouth. I can't dispose the money from my book sale. I work a little as a legal adviser for a firm but I am only getting enough money to survive. I live in my dad's flat in Portugal. It is hard to accept that I have to live that way just because I did my job, said Amaral.[/ltr]
[ltr]Are you nervous of the outcome of this case?[/ltr]
[ltr]Amaral shrugged.[/ltr]
[ltr]No, I feel safe that the verdict is going to be fair. Everything I wrote in the book can be found in the police documents. The Supreme Court believed me. I am happy that good - not rich - friends have supported me financially so that I could hire a lawyer, he said.[/ltr]

[ltr]Too much politics[/ltr]
[ltr]The retired policeman lost 20-30 kilos and said he has had a rough time since being taken off the case. Many people reacted with fury when he called Gerry and Kate in for questioning - as suspects.[/ltr]
[ltr]Amaral said that he, without a warning, got a telefax saying he was being transferred to other assignments within the police. Amaral claimed Portugal's Prime Minister informed his British colleague Gordon Brown even before he was notified himself.[/ltr]
[ltr]By then he had already warned against political pressure from the English government, he told Dagbladet.  [/ltr]
[ltr]This case has involved too much politics and too little police, Amaral said.[/ltr]
[ltr]Shortly after, the case was dismissed. But the search for Maddie is still engaging the whole of Europe, and many claim to know what happened to the girl.[/ltr]
[ltr]The McCann's were very pleased that the case was dismissed, Amaral claims.[/ltr]
[ltr]The Scotland Yard believes that burglars might have taken Madeleine?[/ltr]
[ltr]Of course we considered that. Burglars go after money and valuables. There were no signs of an intrusion. The apartment was in good order - everything was where it should have been. Can thieves really have been frightened by a three-year-old - and taken her with them? Nothing at all suggests that. We put away that theory early on, and it is just sad that is back on the table, said Amaral.[/ltr]

[ltr]The case is about money and celebs[/ltr]
[ltr]Kate and Gerry McCann have since their daughters disappearance kept their profile in the media, and still speak of their hope of being reunited with Madeleine.[/ltr]
[ltr]Influential people in England, such as Virgin-billionaire Richard Branson, are behind the McCann's. Large sums have been donated to The Madeleine Fund, which provide economical support for the McCann's.[/ltr]
[ltr]Everything should be about what happened to Madeleine. The case's core has shifted and is now about money, celebrities and politics. It has become an industry - an absurd theatre, Amaral told Dagbladet.[/ltr]
[ltr]Madeleine could still be alive?[/ltr]
[ltr]This is a flurry of rumours and theories surrounding this case. But there are no facts. I think the truth will come for a day. To get there, we have to go back to the McCann's and their dinner party that evening, May 3, 2007. More people have to talk. The McCann's refused to participate in a reconstruction. British police did not want to give the medical information that could have helped make a profile on the victim, Amaral claimed.[/ltr]
[ltr]Altogether, British police were not cooperative - they seemed more interested in making sure the McCann's were not arrested. Since the case started, the McCann's have involved private investigators who have been working in spite and against what we do. Our police is independent and have high integrity - we work in an independent country. Our mission has been to find an answer - we cannot think about who the McCann's are and who support them in England. [/ltr]
[ltr]Did you do anything wrong in your investigation - do you have any regrets?[/ltr]
[ltr]Madeleine's mum and dad should have been suspects from a lot earlier on, the controversial investigator said.[/ltr]

[ltr]Amaral's lawyer: - He should never have been put on trial:[/ltr]

[ltr]Gonçalo Amaral should never have been put on trial for these accusations - they have no basis in reality, said lawyer Santos de Oliveira to Dagbladet.   

He represents Amaral in the trial after the Madeline-disappearance in 2007.   

Santos de Oliveira does not want to speculate on how his client will do it court. It is expected that, if convicted, the case will be appealed to the Supreme Court. 

That means that the trial may take years.   

Meanwhile, Amarals assets are frosen, so that he will have enough money to pay - if he is found guilty.   

There is a legal conflict in whether or not Kate and Gerry McCann can represent their daughter in court. According to a decision made in British Court, Madeleine should also be represented in court. 

The court now has to determine what parties will be legally represented in court.   

Once the judge has decided, we are ready to meet in court once again and answer all questions. Amaral has performed all his duties as a policeman, and that is why we are rejecting the sky high demand for compensation, said Santos de Oliveira.  
[/ltr]

[ltr]Responsible for her disappearance [/ltr]
[ltr]He repeated his claims, which have been strongly criticised.[/ltr]
[ltr]An Irish family saw a man walking towards the beach with a child in his arms - that is a fact. Dogs found biological evidence in the rental car. Dogs do not lie. Madeleine's grandfather said the kids at times were given sleeping pills to sleep better. Two days before she disappeared, Madeleine cried for two hours straight. When we went through the flat for hours, the twins slept and slept in spite of a lot of noise, bright lights and people going in and out of the apartment.[/ltr]
[ltr]In the years after Madeleine disappeared, many people from different countries have claimed they have seen girls that look like her. People have been wanted for police questioning and sketches have been printed. Maddie is still vanished. Today she would have been a ten-year-old girl.[/ltr]
[ltr]Dagbladet have contacted the McCann's Portuguese lawyer, Isabel Duarte, through her secretary, where Amaral's quotes have been presented. Duarte did not wish to comment.[/ltr]
[ltr]Dagbladet has also asked Madeleine's Fund for a comment, but the requests have not been answered.[/ltr]

Activity : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 09.01.14 12:47

Poe wrote:
columbostogeys wrote:
Unfortunately when all is said and done NO ONE KNOWS what happened to her. The only person who does is the one that took her in the first place, who seems to be more elusive then the invisible man.

Kate knows - she said so  yes 

She sures does!
-----------------------------------------------------

UR4: What evidence do you have that there was an abduction? Can I ask this question because you say that Amaral doesn't have...

KM: Because I know. I was there, I found my daughter gone. I know more than you do. I know what I saw.

UR4: I'm not saying that... I don't know anything, I'm just standing from a point of view where I don't know who to believe; I just want evidence, like you say.

GM: Where... where, you know... where is... where... where is... where is... where is the child? We're looking for that evidence. Where is the child? What other explanation can explain how she's not here.?

10th February 2010.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, seeing  as you're asking Gerry, my other explanation to explain how she's not here is...............................

The minor Madeleine McCann died in the apartment 5A of the Ocean Club resort, on the night of May 3rd of 2007;
Her death might have happened as a result of an accident
A simulation of kidnapping (abduction) took place
Yourself and Kate are suspected of the corpse's occultation.
That the 'abduction theory' is defended only by yourself and wife since the first hour and within the group of friends you were spending holidays with at the Ocean Club.

If i'm wrong, with my other explanation, that you asked for, please feel free to sue me.

I don't have much money, but boy, if i did,
I'd buy a big house in Rothley, where Mr Amaral could live.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.01.14 12:50

jeanmonroe wrote:I don't have much money, but boy if i did,
I'd buy a big house where, Mr Amaral could live.
 clapping1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya 09.01.14 13:00

jeanmonroe wrote:

GM: Where... where, you know... where is... where... where is... where is... where is the child? We're looking for that evidence. Where is the child? What other explanation can explain how she's not here.?

10th February 2010.

Well, seeing  as you're asking Gerry, my other explanation to explain how she's not here is...............................

The minor Madeleine McCann died in the apartment 5A of the Ocean Club resort, on the night of May 3rd of 2007;
That the 'abduction theory' is defended only by yourself and wife since the first hour and within the group of friends you were spending holidays with at the Ocean Club.

If i'm wrong, with my other explanation, that you asked for, please feel free to sue me.

I'd buy a big house where, Mr Amaral could live.

clapping  Me too.
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 09.01.14 13:18

Well he did ask. Who are we to deny him a reply?

And we all know what Gerry wants is what Gerry gets. Don't suppose it's the answer he really really wanted to hear though. lalala 

And Jean :  bravo
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 09.01.14 15:09

The distancing language that Gerry uses is very telling 'where is the child'. Do you mean your beloved daughter Gerry?
nglfi

Back to top Go down

Post by currio 09.01.14 22:35

Just want to give this interesting article from Norway this morning a bump before it drops off.
currio

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.01.14 8:24

jeanmonroe wrote:
Poe wrote:
columbostogeys wrote:
Unfortunately when all is said and done NO ONE KNOWS what happened to her. The only person who does is the one that took her in the first place, who seems to be more elusive then the invisible man.

Kate knows - she said so  yes 

She sures does!
-----------------------------------------------------

UR4: What evidence do you have that there was an abduction? Can I ask this question because you say that Amaral doesn't have...

KM: Because I know. I was there, I found my daughter gone. I know more than you do. I know what I saw.

UR4: I'm not saying that... I don't know anything, I'm just standing from a point of view where I don't know who to believe; I just want evidence, like you say.

10th February 2010.

I'd buy a big house in Rothley, where Mr Amaral could live.

But not only does Kate know what happened, Gerry wasn't 'there' .

The circumstances were such that I could not physically have been 'there'. Gerry's told us. So which location and time are you referring to Dr. mcCann? Because Kate says she was 'there'.

Let's call it location X - not physically there but on the phone to Kate who says she was 'there'?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.01.14 8:39

quote    Madeleine's grandfather said the kids at times were given sleeping pills to sleep better

I hope that is either mistranslation or misreporting, because that statement is not true and to have it attributed to Amaral is bad journalism if that is the case. If he did say this to a journalist, I am shocked.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by GRACEFUL1 10.01.14 9:29

russiandoll wrote:quote    Madeleine's grandfather said the kids at times were given sleeping pills to sleep better

I hope that is either mistranslation or misreporting, because that statement is not true and to have it attributed to Amaral is bad journalism if that is the case. If he did say this to a journalist, I am shocked.
Goncalo Amaral - Norwegian media 08.1.14 - Page 2 Friend14
GRACEFUL1
GRACEFUL1

Activity : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.01.14 9:32

Graceful  thanks for posting that but why have you highlighted the statement from Kate's father and quoted my post without making any comment yourself on what Mr Healy said and what he was reported as having said in the Norwegian piece?
 I am a little confused so hope you will explain your post .

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by GRACEFUL1 10.01.14 10:09

russiandoll wrote:Graceful  thanks for posting that but why have you highlighted the statement from Kate's father and quoted my post without making any comment yourself on what Mr Healy said and what he was reported as having said in the Norwegian piece?
 I am a little confused so hope you will explain your post .
Good morning russiandoll - here's the link:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/15/18/76/29/friend14.jpg

I just copied and pasted the article for reference of where it may have originated from.
GRACEFUL1
GRACEFUL1

Activity : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.01.14 10:33

Tapas: funny manner in which to conclude someone is innocent of murder/manslaughter: we are her (KHs') friends; we were with her on the night; we witnesses her and Gerrys' grief

Stressing they were with Kate.

Not stressing Gerry was with them

Noted!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.01.14 10:54

Portia wrote:Tapas: funny manner in which to conclude someone is innocent of murder/manslaughter: we are her (KHs') friends; we were with her on the night; we witnesses her and Gerrys' grief

Stressing they were with Kate.

Not stressing Gerry was with them

Noted!
They were with her on the night but not one of them turned up in Portugal to testify about her grief then and through the years.  Imo that is odd.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top