The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 28 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 28 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 28 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 28 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 28 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by MRNOODLES 15.10.13 15:44

jeanmonroe wrote:Does anyone know what the 'pattern' on the 'possible' pyjamas (Redwood) the child carrying 'walkingman' was?
Whatever pattern you want them to be, ask JT  titter
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 28 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by jeanmonroe 15.10.13 15:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've downloaded this Mr Amaral talking.

He looks healthy.

Unfortunately it's in Portuguese so i don't have a clue what he is saying.

HELPP!

Can one of our Portuguese friends 'translate' please.

Pretty please.

Obrigado - Obrigada.

roses roses roses airkiss airkiss
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 15:52

quote   " Papers are saying he saw madeleine in pyjamas barefoot etc. they totally ignored that he said a girl being carried, he didn't mention Tanners barefoot pyjama girl. He is now the Tanner story.  " 

I heard Redwood and media saying a dark haired white man was seen carrying a child down towards the beach.

And a man carrying a child was shown in CW.

I am very tired and maybe not understanding you properly, sorry if so.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike 15.10.13 15:54

AndyB wrote:
Shrike wrote:Hi Tiny, I'm tending to think that Redwood needs more to secure a prosecution (as guided by CPS) exactly as Russiandoll has explained and hence his sortees to germany, netherlands and ireland, countries where most of the potential witnesses could be. IMO
A prosecution for what exactly? There doesn't appear to me to be any offence that is within the jurisdiction of either England and Wales or Scotland
Good question Andy, so why is everybody on here discussing arresting certain persons here in the UK if they cannot be prosecuted here? Maybe for fraud in the future? Or, for extradition and prosecution elsewhere? Just wondering why the CPS were there back in May. I'm no expert in criminal law, maybe somebody who is can explain the options?
Shrike
Shrike

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 15:54

melusine    . If SY really was taking it seriously, why then didn't they go and ask the Smith family? Why then didn't they interview again all the Tapas "I don't know how many" and The McCanns? It doesn't make sense. 

how do we know they haven't?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 15:57

Sorry if this has been posted, reading so much here I might have forgotten.......

Madeleine McCann Crimewatch appeal: Was kidnapper still in Maddie's room when mum Kate McCann checked on her?

15 Oct 2013 06:01      

The mother revealed she heard a door "slam shut" shortly before she found her daughter was missing, and saw curtains moving at an open window

Kate McCann may have been just seconds away from coming face to face with the man who kidnapped her daughter Madeleine, detectives revealed yesterday.

The anguished mum found the three-year-old had disappeared from the family’s holiday apartment in Portugal at 10pm – around the time a new suspect was seen carrying a blonde child towards the beach.

In an interview shown on BBC’s Crimewatch last night, along with a detailed reconstruction, Kate told how she heard a door slam when she went to check on her children.

She also felt curtains in the room “whoosh” and noticed an open window, raising the possibility she could have missed the abductor by moments.

More on link.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.10.13 16:00

The Metropolitan Police team refuses to be critical of the previous inquiry in an effort to foster good relations with Portuguese police.
(unlike Mr and Mrs McCann re: ongoing libel case)
Because IF it was re-opened the PJ could and would immediately 're-arguido' them AND this time, their 'friends'

DCI Redwood on Sky news has just said: 'verbatim'
"We completely respect and acknowledge the differences in our system, erm, but, but of course our aspiration is to have the case re-opened so that we can work together with our Portuguese colleagues jointly to try to establish what happened to Madeleine McCann"
MR and Mrs McCann should be absolutely delighted to hear SY and Mr Redwood saying this. That the case should be re-opened with the PJ/SY working in tandem to establish what happened to their daughter shouldn't they?
I don't know if they have offered all, or indeed any, of their private Ltd Company 'fund' money towards the cost of a 're-opening' of the case in Portugal with the PJ.
Their 'donators' will be delighted, even ecstatic, if their 'donations' were to be used in this way, wouldn't they?
"re-open the case? Yes please"
They could hardly be otherwise, what with one of SY 'elite' detectives heading up an investigation jointly with a PJ top detective.
I am pretty certain that some of the UK taxpayers unlimited monetary resources that are funding the present SY 'investigation' could be given to the PJ to 're-open/ unshelve' the case.
The case could be 'funded' and re-opened by the PJ by means of a EU/UK Grant, couldn't it?
The McCanns, and their friends, could hardly 'protest' about being re-interviewed jointly by the PJ/SY, could they?
Given that THEY have said they eagerly want the PJ to 're-open' the case!
And if they did 'protest' and refuse to return to Portugal, if required, with all their holidaying 'friends' what would DCI Redwood and SY make of THAT?
Think it will happen?
No? me neither.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mélusine 15.10.13 16:00

russiandoll wrote:melusine    . If SY really was taking it seriously, why then didn't they go and ask the Smith family? Why then didn't they interview again all the Tapas "I don't know how many" and The McCanns? It doesn't make sense. 

how do we know they haven't?
You are right - we don't know. But if they have, then why all this circus with Crimewatch? Would it really be still necessary? Presented in such a way?

I admit I don't know and I'm talking just about my feelings.
Mélusine

Activity : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.10.13 16:03

Madeleine McCann Crimewatch appeal: Was kidnapper still in Maddie's room when mum Kate McCann checked on her?

Er, NO!

Kate 'searched' the apartment for Madeleine before leaving the twins ALONE, again, in the apartment, while she went back to the tapas restaurant, out of sight, 100 metres away to raise the 'alarm'.

Another 'Myth' busted?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 15.10.13 16:10

Prehensile wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:
"Kate and Gerry McCann will travel to Holland today and Germany tomorrow because the resort they were staying in is particularly popular with people from those countries and the suspect is believed to have a German or a Scandinavian accent."  

I'm just wondering... for a non-English-speaking person, on hearing a Brit with a strong Glaswegian accent, might it be mistaken for another European accent?
Good observation LDB. I remember years ago my parents encouraging me to take German at school because of the way us Scots pronounce similarly to the German language.
Absolutely bang on , on several holidays to Spanish  and Portuguese territories I have been mistaken for Dutch and German due to my being a Weegie.
Rufus T
Rufus T

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 15.10.13 16:15

The McCanns have been done up like a kipper but the only 'revelation' which occurred last night is that it's taken the Met's finest more than 2 years to establish what the PJ established within little more than 2 weeks, if not 2 days. :angryred: 

Fwiw, in the pre-recorded chat with Kirsty, it seemed to me that KM was on some medication or other.  As her voice sounded a little hoarse, perhaps she'd necked some benylin before her appearance?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 15.10.13 16:22

I understand the concept of stripping back and eliminating so that what your are left with must be the truth.
What I don't understand is adding pieces of misinformation, such as the McCanns were "cleared" and using the abduction word.
 As we saw in TB's case, Lord Justice Tugendhat took a dim view of a barrister using the "abduction" word in his courtroom and asked what evidence she had to support this claim. The barrister was only able to reply that her clients had told her it was an abduction; a response which was not well received in a court of law. And neither should it have been acceptable on Crimewatch where we were urged, first by Kirsty Young to "cast your preconceptions aside" - followed by AR who also wanted "speculation" cast aside.
 Within the court of Lord Justice Tughendhat, the misuse of the word abduction fell precisely into the pre-conception/speculation category that was unacceptable under law. It should be no different for AR who is seeking to rewind time to point zero for a fresh understanding of events. If you want facts from the public, you are duty bound NOT to be hanging labels like this on the case before you start.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 15.10.13 16:25

russiandoll wrote:quote   " Papers are saying he saw madeleine in pyjamas barefoot etc. they totally ignored that he said a girl being carried, he didn't mention Tanners barefoot pyjama girl. He is now the Tanner story.  " 

I heard Redwood and media saying a dark haired white man was seen carrying a child down towards the beach.

And a man carrying a child was shown in CW.

I am very tired and maybe not understanding you properly, sorry if so.
No worries. 

We understand. Your hard work is much appreciated, thank you.

" That description came from an Irish family who were also holidaying in the Praia da Luz resort in Portugal when Madeleine went missing on 3 May 2007."
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by tegan1973 15.10.13 16:28

AndyB wrote:
Shrike wrote:Hi Tiny, I'm tending to think that Redwood needs more to secure a prosecution (as guided by CPS) exactly as Russiandoll has explained and hence his sortees to germany, netherlands and ireland, countries where most of the potential witnesses could be. IMO
A prosecution for what exactly? There doesn't appear to me to be any offence that is within the jurisdiction of either England and Wales or Scotland
That confuses me. If an offense is committed abroad, how can anyone be prosecuted here? Surely the police in the UK would have to ask Portugal to press charges.
tegan1973

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 15.10.13 16:32

Am working on transcript and this is what Redwood says at 30.42 live on the Crimewatch programme

"Redwood:           Yes, on the afternoon that Madeleine disappeared between 3.30 and 5.30 there were 4 charity collector events where 2 men went to residential apartments in streets very close to her apartment. And certainly on one of those events at 4 pm there’s an e-fit that hte public can look at. A man with black hair.

Kirsty:                   Right

Redwood:           Erm that we really need to understand more about and identify who this person is."

Can anyone please double-check if I'm hearing this right?

Freudian slip?
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 15.10.13 16:40

Smiths sighting is the same as Tanners sighting on here, both girls were in pyjamas.
So the father has only come out now saying it was him at 9.15 carrying his daughter barefoot in her pyjamas from the crèche? (Crime watch)
And the smiths:

"The suspect – a white man in his 30s of medium build – is believed to have been seen walking towards the ocean carrying a young pyjama-wearing child at around 10pm on the night Madeleine disappeared."

On here
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by ChuckieD 15.10.13 16:46

Was it aired in Germany last night, does anybody know? I was under the impression it was being aired tonight. I live in Germany so was going to go to the pub to watch it as I don't have German TV, only British.
ChuckieD

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 28 Empty An Appeal To The Reasonable Posters On This Forum

Post by ShuBob 15.10.13 16:46

Please can we stop with the name-calling e.g. Deadwood instead of Redwood? I don't see what he's done to warrant the sort of abuse he's getting. The same way folk get upset when Amaral is referred to as Amoral in certain quarters, Deadwood is unacceptable IMO.

Just my tuppence worth roses 
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 15.10.13 16:47

Nereid wrote:Am working on transcript and this is what Redwood says at 30.42 live on the Crimewatch programme

"Redwood:           Yes, on the afternoon that Madeleine disappeared between 3.30 and 5.30 there were 4 charity collector events where 2 men went to residential apartments in streets very close to her apartment. And certainly on one of those events at 4 pm there’s an e-fit that hte public can look at. A man with black hair.

Redwood:           Erm that we really need to understand more about and identify who this person is."

Freudian slip?
Long time observer and poster on other forums but first post here.

Glad you picked this up because I heard him say it and my head spun round 360 like an owl.
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by endgame 15.10.13 16:54

SixMillionQuid wrote:
Nereid wrote:Am working on transcript and this is what Redwood says at 30.42 live on the Crimewatch programme

Freudian slip?

Glad you picked this up because I heard him say it and my head spun round 360 like an owl.
Don't understand your point. If you're trying to imply that he has let slip that he thinks she disappeared in the afternoon, I think you're being a bit over interpretative. It's a perfectly normal use of language like if there's a football game in the evening you might say "on the morning of the game."
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 15.10.13 16:59

ShuBob wrote:Please can we stop with the name-calling e.g. Deadwood instead of Redwood? I don't see what he's done to warrant the sort of abuse he's getting. The same way folk get upset when Amaral is referred to as Amoral in certain quarters, Deadwood is unacceptable IMO.

I agree!clapping
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 17:04

Angelique wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:Yep. All focus is now on the Gerry-look-alike sighting at 10pm.

Maybe JT fessed up to being a liar and fantasist (on who's command?) and SY agreed (to try) not to make her look stupid.
With respect - but does this mean that SY have err,emm LIED ?
I'm running way behind again, so someone else may have reacted with:
In a criminal case there are two kinds of people who LIE
- the criminal
- the police

winkwink 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 17:12

Nereid wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Please can we stop with the name-calling e.g. Deadwood instead of Redwood? I don't see what he's done to warrant the sort of abuse he's getting. The same way folk get upset when Amaral is referred to as Amoral in certain quarters, Deadwood is unacceptable IMO.

I agree!clapping
Well said ShuBob clapping
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 15.10.13 17:15

endgame wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:

Freudian slip?

Don't understand your point. If you're trying to imply that he has let slip that he thinks she disappeared in the afternoon, I think you're being a bit over interpretative. It's a perfectly normal use of language like if there's a football game in the evening you might say "on the morning of the game."
Nope, he would have said on the afternoon / evening of the day that she disappeared.

At 30:17 he refers to the days she went missing. At 30:46 he say "on the afternoon that Madeleine disappeared". How can you confuse a 10pm disappearance with the afternoon? That's like when the Tapas 7 accused Murat of being near apt 5A on the "night" of her disappearance.
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 28 Empty MBM playing with engagement ring??

Post by robbo 15.10.13 17:17

On a different point.... Has the engagement ring episode ever been mentioned before last night? And if not, why not?
robbo

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top