The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 27 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 27 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 27 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 27 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 27 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by dontbelieveaword 15.10.13 15:20

tiny wrote:
dontbelieveaword wrote:
russiandoll wrote:
tiny wrote:where was Gerry when Martin Smith saw this man with child at 10 0/c, are there any independant witness,s(not the tapas friends)
 this is just the info SY want imo
So why haven't they outright asked for it?
yes I wonder why they haven't,funny that
unfortunately all it proves to me is that the parents are not on SY's radar...I can't understand how SY can take the Smith sighting so seriously yet not take Smith's follow up after he'd seen GM coming down the plane steps and that he was 60-80% convinced it was GM. How can SY only run with half the story / statement?
dontbelieveaword

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 27 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 15:20

Poe wrote:
russiandoll wrote:1000 people have contacted CW.
Roughly how many people were in pdl at the time?
 that time of year?  not that many Brits I reckon !

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 15:21

dontbelieveaword wrote:
tiny wrote:
dontbelieveaword wrote:
russiandoll wrote:
tiny wrote:where was Gerry when Martin Smith saw this man with child at 10 0/c, are there any independant witness,s(not the tapas friends)
unfortunately all it proves to me is that the parents are not on SY's radar...I can't understand how SY can take the Smith sighting so seriously yet not take Smith's follow up after he'd seen GM coming down the plane steps and that he was 60-80% convinced it was GM. How can SY only run with half the story / statement?
  Do you believe SY would tell the world on CW who was in their sights?

eta I am looking at what was omitted rather than what was included !
  AR said nothing, we don't know what they are doing.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 15.10.13 15:22

dontbelieveaword wrote:
tiny wrote:
dontbelieveaword wrote:
russiandoll wrote:
now you know why I lean to a whitewash,what is needed here is for Martin Smith to stand tall and say he was 80% sure it was Gerry,and not let sy cut him short
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 15:23

Redwood is going to Ireland . I don't think he was being dishonest when he said he wanted to work with Portugal and they sure wont cover the Mcs backsides.

imo this is all about lining up the pieces on the chessboard. it is strategy with a long term goal imo.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike 15.10.13 15:24

russiandoll wrote:
tiny wrote:
dontbelieveaword wrote:
russiandoll wrote:
  Redwood is in Europe asking for info acc to reports.

What is he meant to say on CW....phone if you think you saw Mr McCann?

The police have said time and again they want info from holidaymakers and someone apart from Smiths might have seen the man and child.
 Someone might place Gerry absent from table at a certain time.
Russiandoll - here here, the point of it all?
Shrike
Shrike

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 15.10.13 15:24

I suppose the positive thing is that these 1000 callers are actually going to have their information reach the police. Unlike the hundreds or thousands of people who were being directed to the McCanns website or their private investigators.

Could someone, who doesn't believe the police are involved in this cover up, explain why the Leicestershire Police website was directing people to the McCann's own website for years?

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by dontbelieveaword 15.10.13 15:26

russiandoll wrote:
dontbelieveaword wrote:
tiny wrote:
dontbelieveaword wrote:
russiandoll wrote:

But to be fair most of the public watching the show will only know the events as put to them - they can't be expected to unravel cryptic clues and whats not being said - CW doesn't work like that - it's always very clear about who they are looking for. I'm as gutted as you are that it seems all the evidence is being ignored in favour of teh parents. I'll never understand why?
dontbelieveaword

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 15:27

russiandoll wrote:
dontbelieveaword wrote:
tiny wrote:
dontbelieveaword wrote:
russiandoll wrote:

I've lost count of the number of times the police have appealed for "suspects" when the actual suspect is sat feet away. 

I don't understand why anyone would think that the police are capable of lying to produce a whitewash but have to tell the absolute truth during an investigation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 15.10.13 15:27

Just read in one paper that SMITH saw a girl IN PYJAMAS BAREFOOT! At 10pm

But everyone knows that it was Jane tanner who saw the girl in pyjamas barefoot at 9.15. Trying to confuse everyone.? The independent.

Saw in other paper, The sun, the old picture of Jane tanners mystery man with girl in pyjamas barefoot.

Confusion is good. But is it fair on Portugal, all the hard work, and putting online their statements (in other words proud of their work) and then being called the liars. READ people READ. 

Well done Crimewatch.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike 15.10.13 15:28

tiny wrote:
dontbelieveaword wrote:
tiny wrote:
dontbelieveaword wrote:
russiandoll wrote:
now you know why I lean to a whitewash,what is needed here is for Martin Smith to stand tall and say he was 80% sure it was Gerry,and not let sy cut him short
Hi Tiny, I'm tending to think that Redwood needs more to secure a prosecution (as guided by CPS) exactly as Russiandoll has explained and hence his sortees to germany, netherlands and ireland, countries where most of the potential witnesses could be. IMO
Shrike
Shrike

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 15:30

am leaning to keep it simple, eliminate all the impossibilities Tanner for example

then what is left, no matter how improbable  will be the truth.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.10.13 15:30

russiandoll wrote:
 According to the book and the statements, Gerry was at the table and assisted Kate in having another  look round 5a. He then tried the shutters from outside and according to Kate was roaring like a bull. 
Just the sort of thing in an emergency....

Apart from the roaring and the curious supplication for the GNR I don't believe it. 

I think he was on his way back, hurriedly changed his trousers and did none of the bleeding obvious like looking in the immediate vicinity for Maddie or phoning the police.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.10.13 15:31

tiredofthebs wrote:I suppose the positive thing is that these 1000 callers are actually going to have their information reach the police. Unlike the hundreds or thousands of people who were being directed to the McCanns website or their private investigators.

Could someone, who doesn't believe the police are involved in this cover up, explain why the Leicestershire Police website was directing people to the McCann's own website for years?
caller 'it looks like Gerry McCann'

LP: Stuart Prior 'fuck off!'

caller 'it looks like Gerry McCann'

SY: BHH 'fcuk off!'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 15:33

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 55s
Someone please tell me what evidence shows "hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction." Do those "hallmarks" also show a botched robbery? #McCann

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 27 Empty Lies and more Lies.

Post by Lazyboy 15.10.13 15:33

Ok, I am new here. I watched the Amarel documentary a couple of days leading up to the latest Promo Stunt of the McCann's. Not once did they mention that there was no DNA evidence of anyone else in the apartment apart from the McCann's. The Blood found in the apartment and hire car of the McCann's wasn't mentioned either. 

The whole Crimewatch thing is PERVERTING THE COURSE OF JUSTICE. 

We all know who that maddie wasn't abducted.
Lazyboy

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 15.10.13 15:33

Poe wrote:
russiandoll wrote:
dontbelieveaword wrote:
tiny wrote:
dontbelieveaword wrote:
russiandoll wrote:

I've lost count of the number of times the police have appealed for "suspects" when the actual suspect is sat feet away. 

I don't understand why anyone would think that the police are capable of lying to produce a whitewash but have to tell the absolute truth during an investigation.
If SY are doing this to trick the mccanns, and they've known all along, can you imagine the publics anger? When they find out Police made everyone search for men who didn't EXIST!

laugh
Seek truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mélusine 15.10.13 15:34

ChillyHeat wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:Newcomers to this case will wonder why the McCanns are not outspoken about the things in reconstructions that don't link with the given evidence....What I mean is, if it was me on the sofa and Kirsty came to interview me live, I would halt her and say "Kirsty, the door was indicated in your clip as being hinged on the left, when it should have been...." etc etc...
Perhaps this is why they were live in the studio...Perhaps a trap has been set for these to fall into. Once newcomers read the evidence, they will see the charade this is...
Surely if they were innocent they would be asking questions such as, why have you left out important names in this reconstruction (ie Paynes). I would not have allowed this to be aired if it was my child missing. I believe SY are giving them a false sense of protection...The McCanns should be astounded how innacurate that recon was....But we know why they are not
Precisely what I think. I would definitely pointed out to such things had I been them... live in the studio.

Although I would be really happy if this had been a trap for The McCanns, I think it's a whitewash. If SY really was taking it seriously, why then didn't they go and ask the Smith family? Why then didn't they interview again all the Tapas "I don't know how many" and The McCanns? It doesn't make sense.

Sorry for my English.
Mélusine

Activity : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 15:34

tigger wrote:
russiandoll wrote:
 According to the book and the statements, Gerry was at the table and assisted Kate in having another  look round 5a. He then tried the shutters from outside and according to Kate was roaring like a bull. 
Just the sort of thing in an emergency....

Apart from the roaring and the curious supplication for the GNR I don't believe it. 

I think he was on his way back, hurriedly changed his trousers and did none of the bleeding obvious like looking in the immediate vicinity for Maddie or phoning the police.
 yes all those statements about where Gerry was came from the tapas mob...SY need independent witnesses, bar staff, other tourists,

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 15.10.13 15:36

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm hoping that one of our Portuguese speakers will tell us what this is about.
I can't watch the video now, I'll see it tonight and let you know what he says, but the description of the video says:
" Gonçalo Amaral, the former PJ inspector author of the book 'Maddie - The Truth of the Lie', says the new facts in the case are a "publicity stunt" from the parents of the missing girl."

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 15:36

candyfloss wrote:PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB  55s  
Someone please tell me what evidence shows "hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction." Do those "hallmarks" also show a botched robbery? #McCann

someone tell Pat that was not what Redwood said....she has missed out ON ONE READING OF THE EVIDENCE,

Pat said the other day if Smith ignored its a whitewash. His sighting is all SY are focusing on imo and she still thinks a whitewash!

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 15.10.13 15:37

russiandoll wrote:Redwood is going to Ireland . I don't think he was being dishonest when he said he wanted to work with Portugal and they sure wont cover the Mcs backsides.

imo this is all about lining up the pieces on the chessboard. it is strategy with a long term goal imo.
I have heard that SY detectives have already been to Ireland.
MissDaisy

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.10.13 15:40

Does anyone know what the 'pattern' on the 'possible' pyjamas (Redwood) the child carrying 'walkingman' was?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 15.10.13 15:44

Shrike wrote:Hi Tiny, I'm tending to think that Redwood needs more to secure a prosecution (as guided by CPS) exactly as Russiandoll has explained and hence his sortees to germany, netherlands and ireland, countries where most of the potential witnesses could be. IMO
A prosecution for what exactly? There doesn't appear to me to be any offence that is within the jurisdiction of either England and Wales or Scotland
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 15.10.13 15:44

russiandoll wrote:
candyfloss wrote:PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB  55s  

someone tell Pat that was not what Redwood said....she has missed out ON ONE READING OF THE EVIDENCE,

Pat said the other day if Smith ignored its a whitewash. His sighting is all SY are focusing on imo and she still thinks a whitewash!
If pat said the other day that if Smith is ignored its a whitewash, I'm afraid she's right.
Because guess what smith WAS ignored. 

Papers are saying he saw madeleine in pyjamas barefoot etc. they totally ignored that he said a girl being carried, he didn't mention Tanners barefoot pyjama girl. He is now the Tanner story.
Seek truth

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top