The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 26 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 26 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 26 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 26 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 26 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by chillyheat 15.10.13 14:51

Newcomers to this case will wonder why the McCanns are not outspoken about the things in reconstructions that don't link with the given evidence....What I mean is, if it was me on the sofa and Kirsty came to interview me live, I would halt her and say "Kirsty, the door was indicated in your clip as being hinged on the left, when it should have been...." etc etc...
Perhaps this is why they were live in the studio...Perhaps a trap has been set for these to fall into. Once newcomers read the evidence, they will see the charade this is...
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 26 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by ChippyM 15.10.13 14:52

It does look very much like Gerry!    but who are they teasing, us or the McCanns?
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 15.10.13 14:55

Nereid wrote:Reporter:            The British father had collected his 2 year old daughter from the creche. He had been walking near the McCann’s apartment. This is the actual photograph taken by Metropolitan  Police officers of the man dressed in the kind of clothes he wore on holiday. This image was compared to the artist’s impression.

Redwood:           It is uncannily similar and we know that the pyjamas tha their child was wearing, that it is again uncannily striking the similarities.

The actor picked for the Crimewatch reconstruction (Smith sighting):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

looks uncannily similar to the person on the left here:

I thought Mr Smith had ahd his collar felt by a Carter Ruck? Agree, but I don't think the McCanns had anything to do with the selection or no of the actor.
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 15.10.13 14:55

Nereid wrote:Reporter:            The British father had collected his 2 year old daughter from the creche. He had been walking near the McCann’s apartment. This is the actual photograph taken by Metropolitan  Police officers of the man dressed in the kind of clothes he wore on holiday. This image was compared to the artist’s impression.

Redwood:           It is uncannily similar and we know that the pyjamas tha their child was wearing, that it is again uncannily striking the similarities.

Nereid

Is it my eyes or does the video picture of the actor look as though his hairline has been changed and the side burns or is this just blurring by pausing the video ?

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 15.10.13 15:00

ChillyHeat wrote:Newcomers to this case will wonder why the McCanns are not outspoken about the things in reconstructions that don't link with the given evidence....What I mean is, if it was me on the sofa and Kirsty came to interview me live, I would halt her and say "Kirsty, the door was indicated in your clip as being hinged on the left, when it should have been...." etc etc...
Perhaps this is why they were live in the studio...Perhaps a trap has been set for these to fall into. Once newcomers read the evidence, they will see the charade this is...
Surely if they were innocent they would be asking questions such as, why have you left out important names in this reconstruction (ie Paynes). I would not have allowed this to be aired if it was my child missing. I believe SY are giving them a false sense of protection...The McCanns should be astounded how innacurate that recon was....But we know why they are not
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Prehensile 15.10.13 15:03

Lance De Boils wrote:
"Kate and Gerry McCann will travel to Holland today and Germany tomorrow because the resort they were staying in is particularly popular with people from those countries and the suspect is believed to have a German or a Scandinavian accent."  

I'm just wondering... for a non-English-speaking person, on hearing a Brit with a strong Glaswegian accent, might it be mistaken for another European accent?
Good observation LDB. I remember years ago my parents encouraging me to take German at school because of the way us Scots pronounce similarly to the German language.
Prehensile

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 15.10.13 15:03

The Daily Mail have published a photo of Martin Smith in today's paper. Surely this amounts to witness harassment?
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 15.10.13 15:04

The question is....Did the McCanns know what the "revelation" would be.....It was significant that they were sat on a sofa alone. There was room for another, Redwood perhaps.....
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 15:05

I'm hoping that one of our Portuguese speakers will tell us what this is about.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike 15.10.13 15:07

I'm still hopeful after last night's movement to the Smith sighting especially thinking about the CPS visit to Portugal earlier in the year. They must surely have been there with SY and PJ to discuss what was needed for a conviction of British "alive" person in Britain. The McCanns must have known this hence their ghastly looks in those photos at the time. But SY et al do need to play a careful and patient game I believe and collect the evidence required as advised.

Just heard Theresa May on the news stating how she is working with the police here in the UK toi improve the integrity of the organisation. Maybe nothing related I know but what better way than to use this case as a leading example of how our force stood above all else to bring justice where it was most needed.
Shrike
Shrike

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 15.10.13 15:08

where was Gerry when Martin Smith saw this man with child at 10 0/c, are there any independant witness,s(not the tapas friends)
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Five Star 15.10.13 15:11

I'm starting to think someone (T9) has done a quick check on their kids and knew the MCcann flat was unlocked and decided to do a quick check on the MCcann's kids too, just to find the twins asleep and no maddie. Maybe word got round and that's what made David Payne say they all knew something was going to happen but they did not ever think it would be something so shocking/serious ,or words to that effect?

Sorry for being a wee bit off toe pick  laughat
Five Star
Five Star

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by dontbelieveaword 15.10.13 15:11

tiny wrote:where was Gerry when Martin Smith saw this man with child at 10 0/c, are there any independant witness,s(not the tapas friends)
Yes, I'd like to know this too - any answers?
dontbelieveaword

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 15:12

tiny wrote:where was Gerry when Martin Smith saw this man with child at 10 0/c, are there any independant witness,s(not the tapas friends)
 this is just the info SY want imo

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 15.10.13 15:12

Angelique wrote:

Nereid

Is it my eyes or does the video picture of the actor look as though his hairline has been changed and the side burns or is this just blurring by pausing the video ?
I think the hairline could have been changed. Don't think it's blurring. You can see it on BBC iPlayer at about 23 minutes in.

Here's another still from a different angle:

Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by dontbelieveaword 15.10.13 15:12

russiandoll wrote:
So why haven't they outright asked for it?
dontbelieveaword

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 15:13

Five Star wrote:I'm starting to think someone (T9) has done a quick check on their kids and knew the MCcann flat was unlocked and decided to do a quick check on the MCcann's kids too, just to find the twins asleep and no maddie. Maybe word got round and that's what made David Payne say they all knew something was going to happen but they did not ever think it would be something so shocking/serious ,or words to that effect?

Sorry for being a wee bit off toe pick  laughat
 I think the DP ref was to the Mcs being made arguidos, coming under suspicion.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 15:13

Five Star: that was a much later comment from David Payne and referred to the McCanns being made arguidos in September.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 15.10.13 15:14

dontbelieveaword wrote:
russiandoll wrote:
yes I wonder why they haven't,funny that
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 15:15

1000 people have contacted CW.
 Redwood is in Netherlands tonight and Germany tomorrow, acc to Sky. He hopes Dutch and German tourists will provide info.

Kay Burley reading out viewer e mails

1.  Sympathy but never should have left children alone.

2. Sympathy but so many other missing children

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 15.10.13 15:16

russiandoll wrote:1000 people have contacted CW.
And they all said it was Gerry mccann:biggrin:
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 15:17

Double post - sorry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 15:18

Roughly how many people were in pdl at the time?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Prehensile 15.10.13 15:18

tiny wrote:
And they all said it was Gerry mccann:biggrin:
I bet most have, but will we ever be told the true figure stating the same name?
Prehensile

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 15:19

tiny wrote:
dontbelieveaword wrote:
russiandoll wrote:
yes I wonder why they haven't,funny that
  Redwood is in Europe asking for info acc to reports.

What is he meant to say on CW....phone if you think you saw Mr McCann?

The police have said time and again they want info from holidaymakers and someone apart from Smiths might have seen the man and child.
 Someone might place Gerry absent from table at a certain time.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top