The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 25 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 25 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 25 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 25 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 25 Empty Not everyone in the media is so easily convinced

Post by Marnelakis1992 15.10.13 13:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This really stands out in a sea of pro-Mccann newspaper stories
Marnelakis1992

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 25 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by columbostogeys 15.10.13 13:32

Ayniia wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:

3. The bed was ruffled up with actor-Madeleine asleep in it. Yet after she "disappeared" from it, somebody tidied the bed up

Straightened the covers and folded down a corner, placing toy and blanket down neatly. Who did this? Madeleine - a half-asleep < 4 year old  - after getting out of bed on her own?  An abductor with OCD tendencies?
We couldn't make that up, could we?!
So WHO tired the bed up before the GNR arrive? (supposing / believing Madeleine slept in it for a bit that night... )
A- Madeleine?
B- the abductor?
C- cuddle cat?
Didnt i read way back when, that the bed had the cat and the blanket but later the blanket was missing....
columbostogeys
columbostogeys

Activity : 177

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 25 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by tiredofthebs 15.10.13 13:33

We now hear that crimewatch have had several calls giving the same name for the Smith e-fit.

So presumable that name will be a completely innocent man who just happens to look like the e-fit and was in Portugal at the time.

How many more innocent people are going to be harassed/inconvenience/scared/humiliated by this evil pair? It really makes my blood boil.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 25 Empty 2 years and nothing

Post by columbostogeys 15.10.13 13:40

So really two years and nothing.

Crimewatch was a load of rubbish. 

FACT nearly all the intelligent posters in the land new that jane tanners sighting was bogus.

FACT, we all new about the sighting by the Smith family and as soon as they said it was Gerry McCann we never heard from the family again.

FACT, all the charity people and spotty man had been discussed and dismissed.

FACT, the german speaking guys were discussed and dismissed.

DISCREPANCY. I noted that the window and shutter was again open. I am sure i heard Redwood or Deadwood whatever his name say that Maddy slept  UNDER THE WINDOW, yet all the photos of her bed next to the wall...did i hear it right?

IF the window was open and the door slightly ajar when Mrs McCann went into the apartment the wind tunnel would have made the door to the bedroom SLAM.

Why would the abductor open the very noisy shutters and a window when he/she could have gone back through the door back or front.

Why when tanner went towards her apartment at 9.30 didnt she notice the shutter open?

Is it me or is the sighting by Tanner this guy GOING TOWARDS THE CRECHE at 9.15 not from the creche and unless he lived in their apartment block why would he be going that way anyway. IF he was walking this way then why did he not come forward at the beginning????

Well i shant hold my breath. Nothing new only the fact they have thrown out tanners sighting which most of us had dismissed anyway.
columbostogeys
columbostogeys

Activity : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 15.10.13 13:41

tiredofthebs wrote:We now hear that crimewatch have had several calls giving the same name for the Smith e-fit.

So presumable that name will be a completely innocent man who just happens to look like the e-fit and was in Portugal at the time.

How many more innocent people are going to be harassed/inconvenience/scared/humiliated by this evil pair? It really makes my blood boil.
It disturbs me so much, I might just have to remove myself from it again, it really is affecting my sanity spin It's sick, evil, twisted, inhumane... totally beyond my comprehension

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 15.10.13 13:41

columbostogeys wrote:
Ayniia wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:

3. The bed was ruffled up with actor-Madeleine asleep in it. Yet after she "disappeared" from it, somebody tidied the bed up

Straightened the covers and folded down a corner, placing toy and blanket down neatly. Who did this? Madeleine - a half-asleep < 4 year old  - after getting out of bed on her own?  An abductor with OCD tendencies?
We couldn't make that up, could we?!
So WHO tired the bed up before the GNR arrive? (supposing / believing Madeleine slept in it for a bit that night... )
A- Madeleine?
B- the abductor?
C- cuddle cat?
Didnt i read way back when, that the bed had the cat and the blanket but later the blanket was missing....
True. The blanket is in the first police pictures taken on 5A as is the blue "tennis bag ", both items are missing now.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 15.10.13 13:47

columbostogeys wrote:
Is it me or is the sighting by Tanner this guy GOING TOWARDS THE CRECHE at 9.15 not from the creche and unless he lived in their apartment block why would he be going that way anyway. IF he was walking this way then why did he not come forward at the beginning????
Yep you're correct. Absolutely *towards* the creche. And why it's taken 6 years for this person to suddenly come forward leaves me amazed. I'm still tempted to think he doesn't exist. He has apparently kept the pyjamas for those 6 years to show the detectives (on daily mail website IIRC) which is even more bizarre/suspicious.

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 15.10.13 13:47

After watching CW last night feeling quite disappointed I awoke with a new perspective.

I think I get what SY are doing here.

In order to move this case forward in the direction we know it should be going SY have to divert away from the Tanner sighting as this is what the McCann's and their friends continually fall back on, keeping the investigation stagnant if you like.

I have my doubts as to whether this man( coming back from the crèche with his child) really exits but that doesn't matter, it serves to move the investigation on in the right direction.
Quite clever.

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 15.10.13 13:50

I'm with you Hicks (see my reasoning on P56!)

Someone asked what the difference would be between the set-up I proposed and a whitewash. There's a simple answer: a whitewash wouldn't leave thousands of loose ends dangling conspicuously for all too see.....
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopespringseternal 15.10.13 13:53

And now we've got the photographic evidence and the clothes worn on the night in question. Plus he seems to have kept the kids pjs and blanket (not that there was one seen) just in case he is ever questioned about it, despite not coming forward for 6 years.censored
Hopespringseternal
Hopespringseternal

Activity : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 15.10.13 13:53

Yep. All focus is now on the Gerry-look-alike sighting at 10pm.

Maybe JT fessed up to being a liar and fantasist (on who's command?) and SY agreed (to try) not to make her look stupid.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 13:54

candyfloss wrote:From Professor David Wilson.....

Prof David Wilson@ProfDavidWilson [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sorry but I'm struggling to see what's new - despite that word and "revelatory" being used every two sentences.
 Why would his bosses want to whitewash the Mcs?   I think if there was need for such a cover up there are people in this country who would have buried the case a long time ago.

btw  there is a newspaper article a few pages back where Redwood is quoted as saying Maddie could have been abducted later than first thought.
 I heard Redwood use the A word once........this has all the hallmarks of a planned abduction, which he qualified by saying on one reading of the evidence.

iirc he said Maddie could have disappeared later. I did not once hear any definite ref to abduction.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.10.13 13:57

HOW could an expensively funded 're-construction' by Crimewatch get the basics so WRONG?

How was it possible that they had the childs bedroom door on the WRONG side of the doorframe?

They showed it hinged on the LEFT, when everybody in the world KNOWS it was, and probably still is, hinged on the RIGHT of the frame and opened fully would hit a wall.

The Crimewatch 'version' would have the door only able to be opened to 90 degrees before it hit the bottom of Madeleine's bed.

If the door were, as CW, said it was then MO could NOT have seen the left cot with a twin, breathing, in it as Oldfield has said..

So, another 'myth' busted!

Even in the McS own 'mockumentary' they showed the door on the RIGHT!

Have CW diliberately 'misled' the audience?

If so.......................WHY??
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 15.10.13 14:00

ProffessorPPlum, just read your post ( page 56) hey.....great minds think alike!   high5
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 15.10.13 14:05

"Kate and Gerry McCann will travel to Holland today and Germany tomorrow because the resort they were staying in is particularly popular with people from those countries and the suspect is believed to have a German or a Scandinavian accent."  

I'm just wondering... for a non-English-speaking person, on hearing a Brit with a strong Glaswegian accent, might it be mistaken for another European accent?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 15.10.13 14:06

I agree Hicks.It doesn't really matter if Redwood is just making this crèche man up, it moves it on.

So, we don't know if McCann actually did see Maddie at 9.05 do we? We don't actually know if Oldfield only listened in at the apartment.He might have done more than that.

But what we are told, from 2 people, Mrs McCann and Payne, is that they were both in the apartment, enjoying that bath robe moment.And they both said they saw Maddie. Payne is the last non-McCann who it is claimed saw Maddie alive.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 14:06

stillsloppingout    I understand your thoughts re AR wanting to appear to be professionally distant and also the way that no man will come forward to be eliminated for Smith sighting and so there will be the conclusion the abductor is on the loose with or without M and things can go on as usual.

Why though would the Met be going to all this trouble? What is so huge in your opinion that such a cover up would be put in place ?

re Pat B she tweeted that we would really know it was a whitewash if Smith was dismissed or ignored. The sighting is the main focus, yet Pat is still convinced of a cover up ? I will read her blog, thanks for the link.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 15.10.13 14:12

russiandoll wrote:stillsloppingout    I understand your thoughts re AR wanting to appear to be professionally distant and also the way that no man will come forward to be eliminated for Smith sighting and so there will be the conclusion the abductor is on the loose with or without M and things can go on as usual.

Why though would the Met be going to all this trouble? What is so huge in your opinion that such a cover up would be put in place ?

re Pat B she tweeted that we would really know it was a whitewash if Smith was dismissed or ignored. The sighting is the main focus, yet Pat is still convinced of a cover up ? I will read her blog, thanks for the link.
 IMO  1 Possibly There is a little secret , not connected to this case, where one of the players has had a fling with a high profile person  several years ago maybe at uni etc . who has in turn helped them ? .

Plus 2 . there machine has worked so well so many people would have egg on there face , to save face the go along with there lies . 

3  .  too many ppl have vested interests in them and are making money from them ie Police , papers Tv etc they need to keep this going . 

just IMO
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by petesdog 15.10.13 14:14

I've posted this in another thread but my thoughts are

If we look at the possible scenarios we have:
1)  SY are being a bit thick and can't piece together the evidence to its obvious conclusion.  This cannot be the case.
2)  Its a whitewash.  This was my immediate reaction last night, however unlike other whitewashes that have gone before, this case has tens of thousands of official police files, in the public domain for all to read.   Files which again point to an obvious conclusion.  This cannot be the case.  Step back from the detail, put yourself in the position of Joe Public and......SURELY they can't be contemplating a cover up with all that information in the public domain?   
3)  It's not going to be a cover up and SY are genuinely looking for additional information that would secure a conviction.  Personally I'm in this camp. 

Also from CW :

When discussing the 'significance' of the two new images Readwood states "this could be the man who took Madeleine, but very importantly there could be an innocent explanation"  (with added emphasis on the the "but very importantly")   Why is an innocent explanation very important.  If you re-watch this part in iplayer at approx 23 mins in, it's almost like Readwood wants an innocent explanation found.  Not sure why.
petesdog

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 14:17

from itv news 

DCI Andy Redwood, the senior officer investigating the the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, said that the evidence of the kidnapping had "the hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction that would have undoubtedly have involved reconnaissance."

no he did not.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 15.10.13 14:18

Lance De Boils wrote:Yep. All focus is now on the Gerry-look-alike sighting at 10pm.

Maybe JT fessed up to being a liar and fantasist (on who's command?) and SY agreed (to try) not to make her look stupid.
With respect - but does this mean that SY have err,emm LIED ?

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 15.10.13 14:19

Jean, I also thought at first it was a very lazy reconstruction until I saw the later computer images which were accurate.

There are so many unanswered questions and inconsistances in this case. But at the moment Scotland Yard are just interested in reaching a wide audience, and so a basic recap of events would suffice, they want the attention of people who do not follow this case carefully. And, I think, they are just putting pieces together a little at a time, which is good. SY may not yet have drawn any conclusions as to why JT reported the information she did, although I'm sure they will be giving it due consideration.

With this reconstruction they have fixed in people's minds that MM must have disappeared sometime after 9.30 pm.What they do want to know, in particular, is are there any more witnesses in respect of the Smith sighting? Anything else of interest in the area happening after 9.30 pm? I expect SY will be trying to keep an open mind about events until they have the additional witnesses / information they need.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 15.10.13 14:21

MoonGoddess wrote:
tiredofthebs wrote:We now hear that crimewatch have had several calls giving the same name for the Smith e-fit.

It disturbs me so much, I might just have to remove myself from it again, it really is affecting my sanity spin It's sick, evil, twisted, inhumane... totally beyond my comprehension
I feel the same. I find myself feeling generally angry throughout the day whenever I have periods of reading about and discussing this case. It is made worse by the fact that my partner thinks the sun shines out of the McCann's arses. She simply will not listen to reason. It is like people have been brainwashed.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 15.10.13 14:32

Reporter:            The British father had collected his 2 year old daughter from the creche. He had been walking near the McCann’s apartment. This is the actual photograph taken by Metropolitan  Police officers of the man dressed in the kind of clothes he wore on holiday. This image was compared to the artist’s impression.

Redwood:           It is uncannily similar and we know that the pyjamas tha their child was wearing, that it is again uncannily striking the similarities.

The actor picked for the Crimewatch reconstruction (Smith sighting):

looks uncannily similar to the person on the left here:

Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by sofa 15.10.13 14:44

It is interesting Nereid. Just wondering if it is done for witnesses to confirm it was Gerry although I tend to believe it is a whitewash
sofa

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top