The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 15 Mm11

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 15 Mm11

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 15 Regist10

'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 15 Empty Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by Keelafreeze Today at 11:29

Nina, away to watch the video, but it’s interesting that he concludes Maddie disappeared on the 3rd yet from what I’ve heard so far believes in the ‘buried on a hill’ theory. Kinda sums up the whole perception of the case with people agreeing/interpreting things as the same yet disagreeing on vital parts!
Keelafreeze
Keelafreeze

Activity : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee Today at 12:28

Nina wrote:
Silentscope wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Playback on other Sites is unsupported.
Well waded through some of the usual stuff and then from about 33.30 information I have never heard before. Worthy of some investigation me thinks.
For me, there's just mad speculation and putting two and two together to get about seven!
He embellishes everything to make it sound dramatic ("Ladies and gentlemen, wait for it...") when there is basically nothing.
Terrible awful salesy type youtuber.
deepeepee
deepeepee

Activity : 39

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Today at 12:47

deepeepee wrote:
Nina wrote:
Silentscope wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Playback on other Sites is unsupported.
Well waded through some of the usual stuff and then from about 33.30 information I have never heard before. Worthy of some investigation me thinks.
For me, there's just mad speculation and putting two and two together to get about seven!
He embellishes everything to make it sound dramatic ("Ladies and gentlemen, wait for it...") when there is basically nothing.
Did you already know about Kate's uncle and his connection to these schools then deepeepee? It was news to me.

Activity : 3390

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 Today at 13:47

Nina wrote:
I had not heard that before either. I don't recall it being in the files or in Amarals book.
It might just be speculative information. To be honest it's an avenue that has never crossed my mind to look into as I tend to stick to files, Amarals book, Peter's ebook and latterly Bernts book.
Jojo1
Jojo1

Activity : 57

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover Today at 14:22

I also watched the video from  3.30 minutes, and I hadn't read the information before. It's certainly revolting, but not surprising.  We have long known that there are some filthy people involved in this case.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2682

Nina and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Today at 14:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Part V from this channel is also interesting
Is David Payne Smith Man (without glasses), who brought Maddie to the Freud villa in the hill area? Social worker Yvonne M, recognized him, because she met him during her professional work for children security.
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee Today at 15:09

Nina wrote:
deepeepee wrote:
Nina wrote:
Did you already know about Kate's uncle and his connection to these schools then deepeepee? It was news to me.
Yes, Nina. I already knew about his business activities from looking up the Companies House records. Going from the McCann's "the fund" company it is easy to find out the business activity of everyone involved.
However, there is zero evidence to link (as the youtuber does) him to any historical abuse at the schools. Also to then infer or imply that there is somehow any link to Madeleine, as again the youtuber does is just crass publicity seeking.
His modus operandi appears to be that so-and-so knows the McCanns and may be dodgy so there must be a link. But one could equally say that there may be Madeleine links to the Pope cos Catholics have abused children in the past. Maybe he's got her in the Vatican 🙄
Sadly, it is just total speculation with zero evidence in order to get youtube clicks.
deepeepee
deepeepee

Activity : 39

crusader, AnneCGuedes, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Today at 18:43

Whilst watching a video regarding the recent non custodial sentence of the BBC employee RAINS was mentioned, so googled it. Names on here you will have heard of  

Activity : 3390

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top