The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 14 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 14 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 14 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 14 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by plebgate 14.10.13 23:41

A bad parent because the child had nothing on its feet on a cold night. 

Why not also add - taking the child from a cozy cot/bed in the night creche out into the cold night air without a coat or blanket wrapped around the child to keep it warm.

By the sound of it MW could have made a fortune if they had held good parenting classes on that holiday.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 14 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by tiredofthebs 14.10.13 23:41

Yes, I could never get over the cheek of Tanner saying that about bad parenting. I do get the feeling that the tapas lot feel they are above everyone else and probably above the law.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 14.10.13 23:42

Lance De Boils wrote:Imagine that, hey? You "invent" an abductor and the Met then go and bloody track him down and eliminate him! laughat 
rotfl
GM, 'You just made that up about eliminating night creche man'.

SY, 'Oh yeah, what makes you say that?'

GM, 'Cos we made him up in the first place...... oh shit!'
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 14.10.13 23:43

Searcher wrote:I have to take the Daily Mail comments as hilarious!  I wonder what they are up to (have not checked the site so am taking it that the quotes are a real piece of reporting on trolls!).  They are clever enough to do it like that, and also the implication is, for me, an underlying covert message to readers:  "Keep analysing .."     Mrs
and join those "internet forums"...big grin

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 14.10.13 23:43

For anyone interested in the body language of DCI Redwood, note, he visibly flinches when the word 'charity' is used.  The question was about the charity collectors in PDL prior to the arrival of the world's best parents, but I picked up that 'charity' was a sensitive word.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 14.10.13 23:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Neil Berry.
Can someone put the photofit here? (Sunglasses man)

I was discussing this a few weeks on another thread - that he is the "dodgy stairwell man" - but now I can't find the thread. Anyone remember?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 14.10.13 23:44

MRNOODLES wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:Imagine that, hey? You "invent" an abductor and the Met then go and bloody track him down and eliminate him! laughat 
rotfl

Night creche man must have been on the moon this past six years.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 14.10.13 23:45

loopzdaloop wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Police say one reading of Madeleine McCann's disappearance in Portugal in 2007 is that it has "all the hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction".

Ah these were the exact words, thank you for posting that link.
I believe the above is a very good disclaimer that Redwood made whilst leading the Mccann's nicely down the garden path.
I don't remember hearing about the man GM said could have been hiding in the apartment while he (GM) went to the loo, or did I miss it?

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 14.10.13 23:45

I am glad to have a chuckle, Moongoddess, on a very difficult night!  nah
Searcher

Activity : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 14.10.13 23:46

susible wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
susible wrote:
annemab wrote:In most of the trailers I saw yesterday and today, there was a little girl dressed like Maddie in the 'last' photo (the pool one) either playing tennis or collecting tennis balls - but this was not shown on the programme? or did I blink and miss it?
No, it wasn't on the programme, also not on the programme was Kate's proclamation of "we've done nothing wrong"  changed to "we have not committed a crime"  probably due to the backlash of the public...Yeah you did do something wrong"

But you are right, all of these scenes were touted at the start as being part of the programme....Hmmm what's changed I wonder
Yes you are right susible, they CHANGED tonights programme from the trailer from we're not the one's who've done something wrong........

Now why would they change that Candyfloss?  Admittedly my daughter had to restrain me in my seat when I heard that, How can they change a trailer for a crimewatch special in that way..thought this was pre-recorded..how many versions do they have?

Lots of questions for the BBC!
Exactly - why would they change that? I've been listening to that trailer for the last few days, even heard it, I think, on the radio - and now they leave it out? Perhaps they tested the water and your average joe didn't like this, caused a backlash and they - whoever they are - decided to remove it. Or the Mccanns demanded this. It seems to me that they are running the show so far - or at least they are calling the tune. They whistle and action is taken, maybe not straight away, but eventually...by who...who knows, but someone connected.
mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by Prehensile 14.10.13 23:46

rotfl
Is that the subliminal message to the Mc's "you are in the clear" or conversely "we know the truth"?
Prehensile

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 14.10.13 23:46

littlepixie wrote:If you KNEW you had fabricated seeing a man carrying off Maddie (Jane Tanner) and now the Police have told you they have found the non-existent man how would you feel?

If you KNEW a witness had seen you disposing of your child and now the Police were looking for that man and had asked you on to Crimewatch to help find him, how would you feel?
goodpost 

Ribisl wrote:I'd like to think SY and Andy Redwood withheld certain elements in this 'reconstruction' because the main purpose of the programme was to draw people's attention to Smiths' sighting and to try to identify the man in question. This is not the McCann agenda at all. They are trying to find out where Madeleine was taken - dead or alive.

Some of the things intentionally omitted in Crimewatch but hugely significant in this investigation imo:
David Payne
Eddie and Keela
Cleaners
Yes, I can see that. I wonder where Gerry was going. Please can some-one point out where on the route that place was that Murat owned which has the freezer in it? Also, didn't the Mccann's replace another freezer in the holiday apartment? or did I dream that?
I also can't quite bring to mind what the conclusions of Pat Brown were around the beach about where Gerry may have gone?

It was Kate's suicidal ideation in her book that always struck me.

Mrs McCann has written before that she was plagued by depression and suicidal thoughts after the abduction of Madeleine.
In a book chronicling her daughter’s disappearance and the toll it took on her family, she wrote that she had an overwhelming urge to swim out to her death at sea.
She wrote: “I had an overwhelming urge to swim out across the ocean, as hard and as fast as I could; to swim and swim and swim until I was so far out and so exhausted I could just allow the water to pull me under and relieve me of this torment.
“I wasn't keeping that desire to myself, either. I was shouting it out to anyone who happened to be in the room. Both this urge and the expression of it were, I suppose, an outlet for the crucifying anguish.
"Somehow, inflicting physical pain on myself seemed to be the only possible way of escaping my internal pain,” she wrote in the book published two years ago. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wishing to drown in the sea is very specific, which made me wonder if the body was disposed out to sea.
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 14.10.13 23:47

MRNOODLES wrote:
rotfl

big grin Mr Mrs

Did the parents make a direct appeal to the abductor, only I seem to remember that when the programme was first announced it said that they would be?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by annemab 14.10.13 23:48

Cristobell wrote:For anyone interested in the body language of DCI Redwood, note, he visibly flinches when the word 'charity' is used.  The question was about the charity collectors in PDL prior to the arrival of the world's best parents, but I picked up that 'charity' was a sensitive word.
I didn't notice that - must watch it again! - but I did notice he was shaking his head a lot when he should have been nodding.

Do you think he is thinking of the Fund?
annemab

Activity : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 14.10.13 23:49

russiandoll:
All I saw was a man scrabbling to keep his masters happy.

Glossing over how this night creche person came forward to be eliminated
Underplaying how this huge shift from Tanner seeing abduction to Martin Smith seeing bloody Gerry!!!

juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 14.10.13 23:49

russiandoll wrote:I suggest we forget the media and concentrate on what was said /not said on CW. What we saw / did not see.

We did not see any attempt by Redwood to demonstrate how and when there was an opportunity for an abductor to strike.

He was absolutely clear imo that the info he wants is on the man seen by the Smiths.

He wants closure, 6 years has been long enough.

He was not alongside the parents, for some reason.

He made no mention of finding Maddie and getting her home iirc.

I don't believe for a minute that a senior detective considering a missing child after 6 years thinks there is any chance that the child is alive.

He does seem determined to establish what happened to her imo.

I still maintain my opinion that if this were a cover up of some huge establishment secret there would have silence years ago.

I don't believe that every detective in this case lacks a conscience.
I really hope you are right. Bit in bold, good point.   I am finding it so frustrating having read a lot of the PJ files to be presented with kindergarten style information in CW and in the press.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 14.10.13 23:49

Newintown wrote:
loopzdaloop wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Police say one reading of Madeleine McCann's disappearance in Portugal in 2007 is that it has "all the hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction".

Ah these were the exact words, thank you for posting that link.
I believe the above is a very good disclaimer that Redwood made whilst leading the Mccann's nicely down the garden path.
I don't remember hearing about the man GM said could have been hiding in the apartment while he (GM) went to the loo, or did I miss it?
It's been flipped now.  Person in 5a when Kate checked.  There's a reason I reckon.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.10.13 23:50

Missed which front page   WAS KIDNAPPER STILL IN ROOM WHEN KATE CHECKED ON MADDIE ?

Did I read that right?  what the hell if I did........

where was Maddie then?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Willo 14.10.13 23:51

Did not see the programme but skyped England not long after.
The first response I got was "See, I told you they were innocent"

When I argued the fact all I got was "If the UK police are backing them up, they must be innocent I blame the Portuguese police for not doing a better a job". I think the McCann's will be happy with the outcome. I can't see it being a trap. Too convoluted and not really required. 

The whitewash has worked. UK mainstream still have not a clue. And I might add the UK police have really gone to a very dark place, to protect who or what I wonder. What else have they /will they cover up?

On the bright side there are a probably more than a few VIP's with more relaxed sphincters, drinking to the fact that the upper establishment can carry on looking after their own and preying on others.

Keep Calm Carry On.........pfffftt
Willo
Willo

Activity : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.10.13 23:52

juliet wrote:russiandoll:
All I saw was a man scrabbling to keep his masters happy.

Glossing over how this night creche person came forward to be eliminated
Underplaying how this huge shift from Tanner seeing abduction to Martin Smith seeing bloody Gerry!!!

can you please tell me why he has been instructed to do this in your opinion?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 14.10.13 23:53

Well she checked all the apartment before running out and leaving the twins in the room alone again and she hasn't said that she saw the abductor in the apartment.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 23:53

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 23:54

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 14.10.13 23:55

Willo wrote:Did not see the programme but skyped England not long after.
The first response I got was "See, I told you they were innocent"

When I argued the fact all I got was "If the UK police are backing them up, they must be innocent I blame the Portuguese police for not doing a better a job". I think the McCann's will be happy with the outcome. I can't see it being a trap. Too convoluted and not really required. 

The whitewash has worked. UK mainstream still have not a clue. And I might add the UK police have really gone to a very dark place, to protect who or what I wonder. What else have they /will they cover up?

On the bright side there are a probably more than a few VIP's with more relaxed sphincters, drinking to the fact that the upper establishment can carry on looking after their own and preying on others.

Keep Calm Carry On.........pfffftt
They happily covered up the skulls and 60 milk teeth found at Haute De La Guarenne. And they covered up Jimmy Savile's exploits for the past 50 years.

As for why they cover it up..the answer is obvious. They are up to their necks in it.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 23:55

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top