The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 16 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 16 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 16 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 16 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 16 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by mouse 15.10.13 0:10

phil_burton wrote:Never posted on here before, but I've read Amaral's book, and I'm a firm believer that the McCanns were somehow involved in the disappearance of their daughter.

I've not seen tonight's Crimewatch, I dont know if I can be bothered to watch it - I'm fed up of the British media. This case has really opened my eyes to the lack of transparency in the higher echelons of power in this country (politics, media, justice etc).

I noticed several comments earlier by users saying that this whole Crimewatch thing might be a "trap" to lure the McCanns in to making their story/variances in stories look ridiculous, and thus bringing them closer to prosecution! Personally, I dont buy this for one minute.

If the Mccann's have backers powerful/rich enough to prevent the whole British media from reporting the WHOLE story, then it's not a stretch to imagine that their power/influence stretches to the BBC. (Incidently, is Crimewatch produced by the BBC? Or is it produced by an independent company (a bit like Top Gear is)).

I believe the only way to finding out what truly happens is if one of the Tapas 7 succumbs to guilt and reveals something (whether inadvertently or not)...but even then, with the way the British media have portrayed this case, I doubt the likelihood of the truth being found.
Welcome - from one newbie to another

I'm with you on this. I actually, and sadly, cannot see this case being solved any day soon. Unless of course someone is very brave, or is on their deathbed, and even then....

I think it will eventually come out one day, but how long did it take for the Jimmy Saville revelations to come to the fore - nobody apparently knew. Well I heard stories when he came to our town, nothing that I could say I witnessed but all I can say is that everybody that I knew didn't like him. Anyway, it took years, and people around him at the BBC apparently didn't know, people in the NHS also? Some on here say the Mccanns can't be protected - but all those who worked,  made their money from Jimmy Saville protected him, they must have known something, but nobody has been prosecuted, and some still defend him to this day....
mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 16 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by plebgate 15.10.13 0:10

I wonder what Murat thought of it all.

BRING THEM ALL BACK TO PORTUGAL was his thinking this summer, is it still the same?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 0:10

and if he was, where had he hidden the child? This is getting ridiculous.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 0:11

MoonGoddess wrote:From the Crimewatch site

The Metropolitan Police Service is offering a reward of up to £20,000 for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of the person(s) responsible for the abduction of Madeleine McCann from Praia da Luz Portugal on the 3 May 2007.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They didn't say on the programme?
I wonder if the McCanns will dip into their fund to offer a reward ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 15.10.13 0:11

juliet wrote:russiandoll -redwood is a man who shamelessly fitted up Barry George over the Jill Dando murder. He disregarded the true facts then to suit a story. He is doing the same before he sinks into well paid obscurity. He has no integrity..that is known. He  is not even hinting that the mccanns are lying swine. Just seeing that they get away with idiots like kirstie young drooling over them.
Tangled web, isn't it?

There are some who think that Dando was onto the BBC paedo ring and that is why she was shot. This Redwood guy then fits up Barry George, then appears on the very programme that Dando was on to whitewash the McCanns. The very same McCanns who were reported for paedo suspicions by the gaspars.

This is all about covering up a VIP paedo ring. I am certain of it.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 15.10.13 0:12

russiandoll wrote:Yes, Redwood said that was ONE reading of it.

Can someone please remind me what if anything was said about MO check at 9.30 and was it stated he saw twins but not M?
They said at 9.20 everyone ws back at the table.
At 9.30 Kate was going to do a check but MO said he was going to check his kids and would check theirs as well, but nothing was mentioned about him going into the apartment and seeing the twins but not Maddie.
They said Russell went to do a check as well and stayed in his apartment because his daughter was ill.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 15.10.13 0:12

tiredofthebs wrote:
juliet wrote:russiandoll -redwood is a man who shamelessly fitted up Barry George over the Jill Dando murder. He disregarded the true facts then to suit a story. He is doing the same before he sinks into well paid obscurity. He has no integrity..that is known. He  is not even hinting that the mccanns are lying swine. Just seeing that they get away with idiots like kirstie young drooling over them.
Tangled web, isn't it?

There are some who think that Dando was onto the BBC paedo ring and that is why she was shot. This Redwood guy then fits up Barry George, then appears on the very programme that Dando was on to whitewash the McCanns. The very same McCanns who were reported for paedo suspicions by the gaspars.

Bumpt
mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 15.10.13 0:13

Well that tells me all I need to know now..... no wonder BG isn't getting anywhere with his claim for compensation.....

I utterly despair at times, I really do.

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 15.10.13 0:13

loopzdaloop wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
annemab wrote:
Cristobell wrote:For anyone interested in the body language of DCI Redwood, note, he visibly flinches when the word 'charity' is used.  The question was about the charity collectors in PDL prior to the arrival of the world's best parents, but I picked up that 'charity' was a sensitive word.
I didn't notice that - must watch it again! - but I did notice he was shaking his head a lot when he should have been nodding.

Do you think he is thinking of the Fund?
I have been studying micro-expressions Anne, this case introduces you to lots of new skills, and we have quite a few experts on here.  The word 'charity' was mentioned and Andy flinched before he had got the gist of the question. 

The Madeleine Fund is the opposite of transparent and it is well worth anyone's time to have a look at the excellent report by Enid O'Dowd (accountant) on the McCann Files.  Only a miniscule amount of Fund has actually been used to search for Maddie, most has gone on defending the parents image, and curiously, the million pound fund has NO employees.  Worth noting too, that some of the private investigators hired by the Fund are now in prison.  Oh, and supporting the family, remains one of its objectives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The way to do the comparison is to look at how the Mccann's expressions and mannerisms when they were discussing true events from memory, the way they were looking, moving, smiling etc etc. I believe we saw some real emotion initially.
Then when it got further into the interview with Kirsty, everything about the way they were recalling things had changed.
Even my o/h felt that they were acting shifty... and she thinks i'm daft RE: all of this.
Notably, Kate started off her memories of 3rd May with an almost verbatim of her statement..she deviated a bit later on, but it was almost like she had practised it..I also noted that apart from the odd whoosh, they kept their hands away from their faces and away from each other!

susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 15.10.13 0:13

russiandoll wrote:and if he was, where had he hidden the child? This is getting ridiculous.
IIRC Mr. thought that the abductor might have been in the apartment whilst he was doing his 9.05 check.

Why would the abductor still be there at 10.00pm?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 16 Empty Ah Well :/

Post by Chimaera 15.10.13 0:14

Okay, so the big BBC thing on MBM has been aired.  Remarkable not for what it said but for what it didn’t say:  A programme aimed squarely at the casual observer, the dilettante rather than the seasoned pro. This was an insouciant tip of the cap at anyone raising even a mildly sceptical eyebrow borne of knowledge of the case.  Yes the buzz words were all here for the masses to mentally digest.  Once again the McCanns have nothing to do with their daughters disappearance because they were taken from her; she was ABDUCTED and they are INNOCENT.  After all who could not be convinced of such after Kirsty Young’s simpering in depth interviews?

The new timeline?  Well a patsy has been found wandering about with a kid late homeward bound from a nursery to get the Tanner sighting dismissed while absolving the woman of the lies she told imo: The implication being she was right in her sighting after all, merely mistaken about who it was. The Irish sighting now takes centre stage without even a whisper about the probability in the witness’s mind that it was Gerry McCann.  Instead we have some vague E-Fits of Joe Public based on the general look and demeanour of the child carrying individual.  God knows where the Met will turn if some innocent comes forward with an explanation for that one.

What we now know is that Andy Redwood’s team are selling a myth and the BBC is his mouthpiece.  Burglary’s up 40%, charity door knockers, mysterious loiterers, well oiled roller shutters sliding smoothly open; the whole bag of dirty washing has been tipped onto the floor for all to see. All the more remarkable is the cost of the operation dismissed by a wave of the BBC hand as a remedy open to one and all with a missing child.  Just write to Cameron and he’ll get the Met on to it right away don’t you know.

Allied to the press take on this mystery we now have the whole body of law makers and opinion formers singing the McCann’s tune and it is about as convincing as an X factor passport into the next round for anyone with even the slightest interest in the case.  You may not be able to fool everyone all the time, as the saying goes, but I think we are standing exposed in the teeth of a hurricane of an attempt to prove the old adage wrong.
Chimaera

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 0:14

Wasn't it Hamish Campbell who was in charge of the Jill Dando case?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.10.13 0:15

even if the abductor had entered just before Kates check.... M was not in bed or anywhere she looked . So where could she have been?

Bloody bonkers.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 0:16

plebgate wrote:
russiandoll wrote:and if he was, where had he hidden the child? This is getting ridiculous.
IIRC Mr. thought that the abductor might have been in the apartment whilst he was doing his 9.05 check.

Why would the abductor still be there at 10.00pm?
I had forgotten that plebgate, well remembered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 15.10.13 0:16

This is the umpteenth insulting paragraph that you have written about Redwood in so many posts.
From what we have seen him say, he has been careful with what he has done so. There has also been no leaks from Scotland Yard. Everything has been controlled and measured. To wheel out this Barry George debacle to put at his door is shameful on your part as I have yet to see anything that places what happened at Redwood's door. Lets also not forget that Barry was not an 'innocent'. Barry was a danger to the public and had indecently assaulted a number of women before he started playing around with ropes, guns and balaclavas. Irrespective of any mental conditions he may have had he was a danger and being locked up contributed to a safer community.

I think you are a troll.
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 15.10.13 0:16

tiredofthebs wrote:
Tangled web, isn't it?

sorry to veer OT but personally I think that was a Serbian hit

Back to top Go down

Post by phil_burton 15.10.13 0:17

mouse wrote:
phil_burton wrote:...

I'm with you on this. I actually, and sadly, cannot see this case being solved any day soon. Unless of course someone is very brave, or is on their deathbed, and even then....

I think it will eventually come out one day, but how long did it take for the Jimmy Saville revelations to come to the fore - nobody apparently knew. Well I heard stories when he came to our town, nothing that I could say I witnessed but all I can say is that everybody that I knew didn't like him. Anyway, it took years, and people around him at the BBC apparently didn't know, people in the NHS also? Some on here say the Mccanns can't be protected - but all those who worked,  made their money from Jimmy Saville protected him, they must have known something, but nobody has been prosecuted, and some still defend him to this day....
Yes, exactly. Just look at the Saville saga. Hundreds of people knew what he was really like and still the truth didnt come out. Why was he protected? Was it because he had fraternized with the royal family? Who knows, but it just goes to show that there are powers at work in this country above the media. The media are not free, they are told what to report.

I do have doubts about my theory on the McCanns, because at the end of the day, if they got rid of the body, they aint half done a good job of hiding the body, especially under the glare of the media. But they're still shifty. I mean Gerry McCann, he looks like a proper nasty bit of work, just something about his demeanor.
phil_burton

Activity : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 15.10.13 0:17

russiandoll
It is certain that Savile was protected by police, hospital chiefs, BBC executives, charity leaders, care home managers and members of the royal family. There is something about this terrible case that makes me think they are protected beyond all reasonable and good conscience.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 15.10.13 0:19

tiredofthebs wrote:
Tangled web, isn't it?

I very much doubt it, particularly in the current environment...we only have to look at Savile for that, and the current (quite rightly) witchhunt for anyone who has behaved inappropriately with a minor,  and also we do have to remember that the McCanns are nobody's..no one is going to protect them

susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 15.10.13 0:20

Yes again, Phil Burton, you may well be right.  The one element that suggests you are is that it has reached this point and still we have tonight 'a version' of events on CW. 

As one person, a journalist, is alleged to have said way back in 2007/08:  "If you knew what I know you would not be surprised."  He/she could not say more than that, and it may not have been true,  but it felt mighty.splat
Searcher

Activity : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 0:21

Chimaera wrote:Okay, so the big BBC thing on MBM has been aired.  Remarkable not for what it said but for what it didn’t say:  A programme aimed squarely at the casual observer, the dilettante rather than the seasoned pro. This was an insouciant tip of the cap at anyone raising even a mildly sceptical eyebrow borne of knowledge of the case.  Yes the buzz words were all here for the masses to mentally digest.  Once again the McCanns have nothing to do with their daughters disappearance because they were taken from her; she was ABDUCTED and they are INNOCENT.  After all who could not be convinced of such after Kirsty Young’s simpering in depth interviews?

The new timeline?  Well a patsy has been found wandering about with a kid late homeward bound from a nursery to get the Tanner sighting dismissed while absolving the  woman of the lies she told imo: The implication being she was right in her sighting after all, merely mistaken about who it was. The Irish sighting now takes centre stage without even a whisper about the probability in the witness’s mind that it was Gerry McCann.  Instead we have some vague E-Fits of Joe Public based on the general look and demeanour of the child carrying individual.  God knows where the Met will turn if some innocent comes forward with an explanation for that one.

What we now know is that Andy Redwood’s team are selling a myth and the BBC is his mouthpiece.  Burglary’s up 40%, charity door knockers, mysterious loiterers, well oiled roller shutters sliding smoothly open; the whole bag of dirty washing has been tipped onto the floor for all to see. All the more remarkable is the cost of the operation dismissed by a wave of the BBC hand as a remedy open to one and all with a missing child.  Just write to Cameron and he’ll get the Met on to it right away don’t you know.

Allied to the press take on this mystery we now have the whole body of law makers and opinion formers singing the McCann’s tune and it is about as convincing as an X factor passport into the next round for anyone with even the slightest interest in the case.  You may not be able to fool everyone all the time, as the saying goes, but I think we are standing exposed in the teeth of a hurricane of an attempt to prove the old adage wrong.
Have merged your thread here as we do not want the same discussion in different places.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 15.10.13 0:21

Lance De Boils wrote:
candyfloss wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So when she searched the apartment, not only could Kate not find Madeleine, but didn't find an abductor either?
Should've gone to Specsavers.
LOL, needed that, thanks! :)
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 15.10.13 0:22

loopzdaloop wrote:
This is the umpteenth insulting paragraph that you have written about Redwood in so many posts.
From what we have seen him say, he has been careful with what he has done so. There has also been no leaks from Scotland Yard. Everything has been controlled and measured. To wheel out this Barry George debacle to put at his door is shameful on your part as I have yet to see anything that places what happened at Redwood's door. Lets also not forget that Barry was not an 'innocent'. Barry was a danger to the public and had indecently assaulted a number of women before he started playing around with ropes, guns and balaclavas. Irrespective of any mental conditions he may have had he was a danger and being locked up contributed to a safer community.

I think you are a troll.
Perhaps the NHS should have 'sectioned' him then instead of the Police fitting him up for a crime he didn't committ

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 15.10.13 0:23

philburton ....I think we have the same dark thoughts about this case.
For me, Redwood is the latest McCann paid apologist. As low as Mitchell and Edgar and more stupid than Halligen who took their money and laughed in their faces.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 15.10.13 0:24

phil_burton wrote:
mouse wrote:
phil_burton wrote:...

Yes, exactly. Just look at the Saville saga. Hundreds of people knew what he was really like and still the truth didnt come out. Why was he protected? Was it because he had fraternized with the royal family? Who knows, but it just goes to show that there are powers at work in this country above the media. The media are not free, they are told what to report.

I do have doubts about my theory on the McCanns, because at the end of the day, if they got rid of the body, they aint half done a good job of hiding the body, especially under the glare of the media. But they're still shifty. I mean Gerry McCann, he looks like a proper nasty bit of work, just something about his demeanor.
Just to correct the last post . there was no glare of the media initially , only when they were being questioned . 

I know snappers who were over there for months , they got there shot in the morning, then went back to there hotel . they were NEVER followed , Or papped , there are 400mm Shots but they are by accredited photographers from fixed points sticking on a zoom to get an extra shot . 
point is they had plenty of time and opportunity to dispose of a child ,without any problem it was NOT a media frenzy .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top