The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 9 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 9 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 9 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 9 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by Woofer 14.10.13 22:25

Peter Mac or anyone - where is the video of you trying to open the shutters?

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 9 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 1 DISCUSSION****

Post by tasprin 14.10.13 22:26

Cristobell wrote:So the guy who suddenly remembered he picked his child up at around the time of the Jane Tanner sighting, has allowed the 'search' to go awry for 6.5 years?  He should be prosecuted!  (if he exists which I v.much doubt).  Whatever, there should be creche records to substantiate his story, he has quite a bit of explaining to do!

Can I take this opportunity to plug my blog, lots of McCann stuff. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's not credible is it? I don't believe a word of it. The most publicised E-fit, in the most publicised case the world has ever seen, and it takes "bundleman" six years to recognise himself and come forward. No chance, it was pure fantasy from the beginning.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 22:26

Truthandjustice wrote:It is obvious from that 2 second view of the map that the creche is to the east of the apartment and therefore creche man would have been walking east to west to the apartments in the OPPOSITE direction to Tanner sighting.  They are just giving Tanner an easy get out clause. Well at least that clears the field for all sorts of other possibilities.  The Smith sighting actor looked a dead ringer for GM!
Just google 'Textusa' 

They have done a marvelous job on Button Mans walkabout

Worth the read
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by concerneduser 14.10.13 22:27

Portia wrote:
concerneduser wrote:Hi, I'm new but wouldn't the sighting at 10.00 rule out Gerry, wasn't he with his friends at this time?
Good evening!

What makes you think he was?

We're not sure, having no independent corroborating evidence on that
Well I just assumed this. As it was Kate turn to check on the daughter, unless the sighting at 10.00 is not the accurate time. From the show tonight, its seems that Gerry was away from the table at 9.00
concerneduser

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 14.10.13 22:28

candyfloss wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:
JackieL wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:Does anyone know if it is in the files = the families who used the night crèche that night? were they interviewed by PJ?
Good question, MoonGoddess. Who IS this guy?  Where was he staying? Why was he taking that route?  Who is his daughter?
I think I might still have a map in my mementoes - I am going to see, so I can show that 'night crèche man' would not be travelling in the direction that Tanner initially said....
Would crèche man really be carrying a child like that?  How far was the crèche to this sighting....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The night crèche was held in the area of the "Reception" 24 hours [Blue box]..... look to the left of that.... apt 5a is on the far right of where it is marked 5.... .... it would take @ 5 minutes to get there [my estimation]...I hope that makes sense.... he would be walking towards 5a NOT away from it...

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 14.10.13 22:29

What will be the McCanns' reaction to the removal of the Tanner sighting from the equation?
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.10.13 22:29

Twitter alive now slating GA for not checking out parents using the night crèche on 3rd.

No criticism of that man not coming forward with info , unlike Smith.

He came forward after years though, just in time for this programme.

How convenient.

I wonder what Kate and Gerry's faces were like when Redwood told them...

"Do you know Mr and Mrs, that very night at that very time your mate was in the street.......a girl similar in size and age to your Madeleine who was wearing almost identical pjs, was being taken by her Dad right past your place !!  Just before M  disappeared.  Would you believe it ?! "
  Oh and I forgot to tell you, he remembered the exact clothes he wore on one night of a holiday 6 years ago.
 Incredible, innit ?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 22:29

Not to mention the 20-odd years it will take to research/respond to all CW's comments

Ad 6000 plus pounds a day!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 14.10.13 22:30

Gerry McCann looks so different just recently. He looks ill and thin and a lot older. He KNOWS who Martin Smith thought he saw. Gerry McCann must be very scared.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 14.10.13 22:30

There's a Crimewatch Update on in five minutes, does anybody know what that usually covers?

nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 14.10.13 22:31

concerneduser wrote:
Portia wrote:
concerneduser wrote:Hi, I'm new but wouldn't the sighting at 10.00 rule out Gerry, wasn't he with his friends at this time?
Good evening!

Well I just assumed this. As it was Kate turn to check on the daughter, unless the sighting at 10.00 is not the accurate time. From the show tonight, its seems that Gerry was away from the table at 9.00
There are independent witness statements(outside of the group)that say the table in the tapas was empty-bar one female- at 9.30 pm.

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 14.10.13 22:32

MRNOODLES wrote:It's all a clever trap.
CLEVER ???

Don't make me laugh. It's been 2 and a half yrs and SY nothing ! 
Well actually it's been since 2007 I know British police were there. AND who hasn't read the files and their interviews after all these years?

I reckon it's all about, payne and god knows what all of them have been hiding. And why wouldn't Kate mention that D Payne had passed there? Surely it would have helped her prove Madeleine was still alive. Very strange. Keeping him out. HE  WHO USED TO HELP BATH THEM DID HE NOT ?
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 1 DISCUSSION**** - Page 9 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***DISCUSSION****

Post by sammyc 14.10.13 22:32

MRNOODLES wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:
JackieL wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:Does anyone know if it is in the files = the families who used the night crèche that night? were they interviewed by PJ?
Good question, MoonGoddess. Who IS this guy?  Where was he staying? Why was he taking that route?  Who is his daughter?
I think I might still have a map in my mementoes - I am going to see, so I can show that 'night crèche man' would not be travelling in the direction that Tanner initially said....
IMO SY has made him up to make JT s**t herself and subtlety suggest  the law is onto them.  Panic might loosen a few tongues.
Panic might loosen more than tongues MrNoodles!
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.10.13 22:32

CW have taken 100 calls

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 22:33

It's just a quick report of the news that's come in since the main programme.

For those brave enough to watch it again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by concerneduser 14.10.13 22:33

Hicks wrote:
concerneduser wrote:
Portia wrote:
Good evening!

There are independent witness statements(outside of the group)that say the table in the tapas was empty-bar one female- at 9.30 pm.
Its a pity there was no CCTV cameras around those tables
concerneduser

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 22:33

ShuBob wrote:What will be the McCanns' reaction to the removal of the Tanner sighting from the equation?
Tsk tsk, Jane, now why did you not come across more convincingly, after you were handed our timeline explaining precisely what you had seen?

And after we wined and dined you at the Local, refreshing your memory about the case with the jeans and the sweater?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wahrheit 14.10.13 22:34

concerneduser wrote:
Portia wrote:
Good evening!

Two tapas staff have said the "father" was away from the table from 9.30 until shortly before the mother got up to check iirc.
Wahrheit

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 22:36

Hicks wrote:
concerneduser wrote:
Portia wrote:
Good evening!

Acknowledged, thank you
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 14.10.13 22:36

russiandoll wrote:Twitter alive now slating GA for not checking out parents using the night crèche on 3rd.

No criticism of that man not coming forward with info , unlike Smith.

He came forward after years though, just in time for this programme.

How convenient.

I wonder what Kate and Gerry's faces were like when Redwood told them...

"Do you know Mr and Mrs, that very night at that very time your mate was in the street.......a girl similar in size and age to your Madeleine who was wearing almost identical pjs, was being taken by her Dad right past your place !!  Just before M  disappeared.  Would you believe it ?! "
  Oh and I forgot to tell you, he remembered the exact clothes he wore on one night of a holiday 6 years ago.
 Incredible, innit ?
All those very expensive 'big boy' fraudulent detectives missed it too!  Not to mention Kate reading files from morning to night for 6 months.  The tanner sighting was always a fly in the ointment because it only give a miniscule window of opportunity (90 seconds) - and basically messed up the abduction story. Kudos to whoever came up with this new yarn, but the chances of it convincing anyone, are pretty much low to zero.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by concerneduser 14.10.13 22:37

Wahrheit wrote:
concerneduser wrote:
Portia wrote:
Good evening!

Two tapas staff have said the "father" was away from the table from 9.30 until shortly before the mother got up to check iirc.
I was making my point off that reconstruction tonight. Its seems that the time line between 8.30 and 10 really needs to be more clinical and accurate, on who was missing and who was at the table.
concerneduser

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 14.10.13 22:39

Whatever happened to cooperman? The George Harrison lookalike that Clarence unveiled while pretending to be a police officer.

In fact, didn't they claim that cooperman was the same person as the Tanner sighting?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 14.10.13 22:40

the mccanns and scotland yard can p off. in my Physic mind Maddie is no longer with us. god bless you little angel.sleep well Kate i am sure Gerry has done his best to protect you.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by TellTheTruth 14.10.13 22:41

PeterMac, I do so hope you are right. I'm fuming. And didn't they say earlier they had been focusing on phone data? They made nothing of that, unless I missed it in my rage...Grrrr.
TellTheTruth

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by scrants 14.10.13 22:41

If Bundleman was, in fact a parent taking his child home from the creche, why was he walking in the direction he was when you consider where the night crech was.  He was going on a very circuitous route! And why has it taken 6 years to find him?
scrants

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top