The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.10.13 7:43

@MrsC wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:

No doubt it's all hands to the deck in Rothley Towers, but the McCanns cannot stem the tide of public opinion which is threatening to turn into a veritable tsunami of outrage that they have been free to exploit the disappearance of their eldest daughter, Madeleine Beth McCann, for more than 6 years when they should, at the very least, have been charged with the Portuguese equivalent of abuse and neglect in respect of all 3 of their children within 6 hours of their offences coming to light. It beggars belief that this couple are received in some quarters as if they are national treasures when, in truth, Dr Gerald Patrick McCann and Dr Kate Marie McCann nee Healy are a national disgrace.]
Believe me when I say that the tide of public opinion has never been on their side. I am very, very close to someone who works for News International - they work for the online moderating team at The Sun and let me tell you that every time there is a McCann story they are overrun with thousands of negative and questioning comments. Of course they are not allowed to send these online, they are just discarded, under orders! No questions asked.
Ah!

The so-called 'Nuremberg defence', used after World War II by all those Nazi soldiers and guards who gassed or otherwise killed millions of Jews and others:

"I was only obeying orders"

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14898
Reputation : 2990
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by Woofer on 12.10.13 7:46

@loopzdaloop - Pam Gurney could well be the mouthpiece of JT and RO`B as she works at Exeter Uni where they both work.

____________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear - Jiddu Krishnamurti
avatar
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by susible on 12.10.13 9:04

@Woofer wrote:@loopzdaloop - Pam Gurney could well be the mouthpiece of JT and RO`B as she works at Exeter Uni where they both work.
I'm not sure that is the same person, the facebook profile that our Pammy used is nothing like the Pam Gurney who works at Exeter Uni (there's a pic of her on her staff profile) I also found the facebook page of the Exeter Uni Pam Gurney and it was totally different to the profile used on the Official Find Madeleine page.

We don't want to tar an innocent person with the filth that pours out of that woman's mouth

susible

Posts : 330
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 12.10.13 9:05

@susible wrote:
@Woofer wrote:@loopzdaloop - Pam Gurney could well be the mouthpiece of JT and RO`B as she works at Exeter Uni where they both work.
I'm not sure that is the same person, the facebook profile that our Pammy used is nothing like the Pam Gurney who works at Exeter Uni (there's a pic of her on her staff profile) I also found the facebook page of the Exeter Uni Pam Gurney and it was totally different to the profile used on the Official Find Madeleine page.

We don't want to tar an innocent person with the filth that pours out of that woman's mouth
But Pam Gurney is not a common name surely? Not saying it is the same person, but is this yet another extreme co-incidence?

____________________
The truth will out.
avatar
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2427
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by susible on 12.10.13 9:14

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@susible wrote:
@Woofer wrote:@loopzdaloop - Pam Gurney could well be the mouthpiece of JT and RO`B as she works at Exeter Uni where they both work.
I'm not sure that is the same person, the facebook profile that our Pammy used is nothing like the Pam Gurney who works at Exeter Uni (there's a pic of her on her staff profile) I also found the facebook page of the Exeter Uni Pam Gurney and it was totally different to the profile used on the Official Find Madeleine page.

We don't want to tar an innocent person with the filth that pours out of that woman's mouth
But Pam Gurney is not a common name surely? Not saying it is the same person, but is this yet another extreme co-incidence?
No idea, but seeing as our Pammy is rarely away from the computer, at all times of the day and night, I would be surprised if it was the Exeter uni person, most organisations have acceptable use policies, particularly regarding social media use during work times, and lets face it, with our Pammy's extensive posting, I'm quite sure her bosses would have put a stop to it, especially as many of her comments are rather nasty, I think she would be in trouble if it was her imo

susible

Posts : 330
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by susible on 12.10.13 9:43

I've just looked at the profiles side by side and our Pammy (who goes by the name Pamela Gurney) is def not the same as Pam Gurney from Exeter

susible

Posts : 330
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by ultimaThule on 12.10.13 9:48

@plebgate wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Wonder how long it took for Mick McSpy to get onto them and report Wendy's tv interview. big grin
Judging from the speed with which TrulyJudy was up and running on twitter, Greenink was having a night off and was mercifully spared the sight of St K8 going into one.
@UT
Who is TrulyJudy please.  I take it she was not happy?

GreenInk:biggrin:

MI5CK McSPY is his name for me from now on.big grin
I've seen reams of twitter stuff over the past few days and I can't recall which one I saw TrulyJudy on - I'll try to find it later.  The name stood out because I was once told some Liverpudlian males refer to females as
'judies' or 'judys', the comments were vehemently pro McC, and the speed with which TJ was on the case was impressive - enough to convince me someone in or close to Rothley Towers keeps a beady eye on these pages.  
I call the spy monitor 'greenink' here but I think of him as 'greenstink' because he reeks of the same odour as the McCs big grin
avatar
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by plebgate on 12.10.13 10:09

Thanks UT.  Interesting - females being referred to as Judys had never heard that before and on it like greased lightening.    Well they had to know didn't they:smilie:

I like it "Greenstink". big grin

plebgate

Posts : 6185
Reputation : 1844
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by whmon on 12.10.13 14:05

Thanks for the link to Wendy's facebook page Candyfloss. I'm sharing the comment I posted on it because I like to laugh at my own jokes:


 Everybody knows what happened in that apartment. The Mccanns simply and quite reasonably stored some Sea Bass behind the sofa. When it started to smell like a dead body they then transferred the fish to their wardrobe. Simples. Sometime later of course they transported the fish away in their hire car to be buried as they had decided they didn't want the Sea Bass after all.

____________________
This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
avatar
whmon

Posts : 434
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-04-04
Location : Back of Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by ultimaThule on 12.10.13 14:51

@plebgate wrote:Thanks UT.  Interesting - females being referred to as Judys had never heard that before and on it like greased lightening.    Well they had to know didn't they:smilie:

I like it "Greenstink". big grin
You're welcome, plebgate.

I saw the TrulyJudy twitter exchange with Rothley Pillow:  https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CD0QFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FRothleyPillow&ei=FEpZUqOPBKrK0QWJzoHoDg&usg=AFQjCNEFVOVIL7Bl1evdqB0cIf5qfs15mQ&bvm=bv.53899372,d.d2k 

I can't get back to Thursday night's tweets when s/he was kicking off but I do recall that I came to this thread half an hour or so after mouse had posted and when I checked out Rothley TJ was in full flood and had been for some time.  There was an exchange last night but seems half-hearted on TJ's part - maybe the stuffing's being knocked out of him/her? big grin
avatar
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by Praiaaa on 12.10.13 18:29

@whmon wrote:
 Everybody knows what happened in that apartment. The Mccanns simply and quite reasonably stored some Sea Bass behind the sofa. When it started to smell like a dead body they then transferred the fish to their wardrobe. Simples. Sometime later of course they transported the fish away in their hire car to be buried as they had decided they didn't want the Sea Bass after all.
Mr

Praiaaa

Posts : 426
Reputation : 44
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by Woofer on 12.10.13 18:41

@susible wrote:
@Woofer wrote:@loopzdaloop - Pam Gurney could well be the mouthpiece of JT and RO`B as she works at Exeter Uni where they both work.
I'm not sure that is the same person, the facebook profile that our Pammy used is nothing like the Pam Gurney who works at Exeter Uni (there's a pic of her on her staff profile) I also found the facebook page of the Exeter Uni Pam Gurney and it was totally different to the profile used on the Official Find Madeleine page.

We don't want to tar an innocent person with the filth that pours out of that woman's mouth
Thanks for the update susible. Maybe its not her, but what a coincidence.
avatar
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by stumo on 12.10.13 21:02

@whmon wrote: Everybody knows what happened in that apartment. The Mccanns simply and quite reasonably stored some Sea Bass behind the sofa. When it started to smell like a dead body they then transferred the fish to their wardrobe. Simples. Sometime later of course they transported the fish away in their hire car to be buried as they had decided they didn't want the Sea Bass after all.
  Damn, I thought they were storing nappies ...lol4
avatar
stumo

Posts : 153
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by tigger on 13.06.14 17:39

Came across this again. Could do with a re-read, especially page one.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 50
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by Guest on 13.06.14 18:35

Tigger you have again come up with the goods.      clapping 

Read this and weep K and G.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by missmar1 on 13.06.14 18:48

@mouse wrote:Hi there - first time poster v long time watcher of this site. Finally plucked up the courage to post - only because of a report on the news tonight which I thought might be particularly significant. Not sure if here is the right place to post but here goes anyway.....

As I am interested in American politics, I was watching Fox News tonight and they switched away to report on other news...My ears pricked up when I heard they were going to talk about the latest in the Madeleine Mccann Case. Anyway the programme was called 'Happening Now' and the item was on about 7Pm or just before. I of course thought that this was going to be yet another puff piece about the poor Mccans and their search etc, etc...and it started off that way with the presenterr saying that SY were about to release a new suspect photo etc after 6 years....She then introduced a well known former Prosecution Lawyer by the name of Wendy Murphey (I have seen her before - she is very into Child protection I believe - I'm also v interested in Law and fox do cover a lot of trials) Anyway, the presenter asked what she thought - I thought here we go - Fox are usually very supportive, but no...!!! Wendy immediately, stated, and I quote "I'm not buying it!". She went on to explain that she thought this was all just PR!!! That if the parents had really wanted to help find their child THEY WOULD HAVE ANSWERED THE 48 QUESTIONS that the Port.Police had asked. The presenter tried to put the Mccans side, but Wendy refused to accept this news - she then went on to say "what parents refuse to answer questions about their missing child, what parents hire a PR Company, Spokesperson" (and something else I can't remember. She then said  that she believed that this was all about the Libel Suit the Mccanns were bringing against Goncalo Amaral, and the presenter agreed that yes this trial was going on right now. Wendy (who I'm liking very much at this moment) then actually goes on to say that sadly Madeleine wouldn't be found as she is DEAD!!! I couldn't believe it...This is a lawyer in America who must know her rights - and she sure wasn't pulling any punches. I couldn't believe what I'd heard. The interview pretty much ended after that, and more things were said but I'm afraid I couldn't remember it all. 

As I said before - didn't know where to put this - and apologies if somebody else has already posted this - but Wendy Murphy (or Murphey is my new hero). Perhaps things are a-changing.......

Sorry if this is a bit long - just wanted to post the news.


Edited to add video link...................


http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/10/10/new-image-suspect-be-released-madeleine-mccann-case






Mmm  wonder why Wendy has never been invited back to talk about this case since ?   Btw, excellent insight into the mind of a an ex-public prosecutor who just doesn't "buy into" the Mccann's claims of abduction

missmar1

Posts : 253
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by bobbin on 13.06.14 19:48

@tigger wrote:Came across this again. Could do with a re-read, especially page one.

Brilliant tigger, your trawling must take hours but when cherries like this come up !!
Thank you, it's so good to be reminded that there are people like Wendy Murphy out there who didn't buy it then and there are many, many more now.
The word spreads and then people start to re-consider the facts in a new light.
I cannot see the McCs winning against Gonçalo Amaral.
It will only be interesting to see who tries to spin it which way to serve their ends and not those of the child they 'lost'.
I also think the link to JillyC very interesting to read again.

ETA ref http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic10136.html from page 1 of this thread.

bobbin

Posts : 2053
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by End on 13.06.14 20:52

@missmar1 wrote:
@mouse wrote:Hi there - first time poster v long time watcher of this site. Finally plucked up the courage to post - only because of a report on the news tonight which I thought might be particularly significant. Not sure if here is the right place to post but here goes anyway.....

As I am interested in American politics, I was watching Fox News tonight and they switched away to report on other news...My ears pricked up when I heard they were going to talk about the latest in the Madeleine Mccann Case. Anyway the programme was called 'Happening Now' and the item was on about 7Pm or just before. I of course thought that this was going to be yet another puff piece about the poor Mccans and their search etc, etc...and it started off that way with the presenterr saying that SY were about to release a new suspect photo etc after 6 years....She then introduced a well known former Prosecution Lawyer by the name of Wendy Murphey (I have seen her before - she is very into Child protection I believe - I'm also v interested in Law and fox do cover a lot of trials) Anyway, the presenter asked what she thought - I thought here we go - Fox are usually very supportive, but no...!!! Wendy immediately, stated, and I quote "I'm not buying it!". She went on to explain that she thought this was all just PR!!! That if the parents had really wanted to help find their child THEY WOULD HAVE ANSWERED THE 48 QUESTIONS that the Port.Police had asked. The presenter tried to put the Mccans side, but Wendy refused to accept this news - she then went on to say "what parents refuse to answer questions about their missing child, what parents hire a PR Company, Spokesperson" (and something else I can't remember. She then said  that she believed that this was all about the Libel Suit the Mccanns were bringing against Goncalo Amaral, and the presenter agreed that yes this trial was going on right now. Wendy (who I'm liking very much at this moment) then actually goes on to say that sadly Madeleine wouldn't be found as she is DEAD!!! I couldn't believe it...This is a lawyer in America who must know her rights - and she sure wasn't pulling any punches. I couldn't believe what I'd heard. The interview pretty much ended after that, and more things were said but I'm afraid I couldn't remember it all. 

As I said before - didn't know where to put this - and apologies if somebody else has already posted this - but Wendy Murphy (or Murphey is my new hero). Perhaps things are a-changing.......

Sorry if this is a bit long - just wanted to post the news.


Edited to add video link...................


http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/10/10/new-image-suspect-be-released-madeleine-mccann-case






Mmm  wonder why Wendy has never been invited back to talk about this case since ?   Btw, excellent insight into the mind of a an ex-public prosecutor who just doesn't "buy into" the Mccann's claims of abduction


How odd! Surely this Super Injuction doesn't cover the US too!?? 

I can't understand why the presenter didn't want to hear this negative opinion ... and in the end saying, thanks for your Theory...trying to undermine her professional opinion. I just don't get it, how far does this Super Injuction reach?    huh

End

Posts : 77
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wendy Murphy on Fox News - Former Prosecutor speaks her mind re McCanns

Post by Praiaaa on 14.06.14 4:35


@whmon wrote: Everybody knows what happened in that apartment. The Mccanns simply and quite reasonably stored some Sea Bass behind the sofa. When it started to smell like a dead body they then transferred the fish to their wardrobe. Simples. Sometime later of course they transported the fish away in their hire car to be buried as they had decided they didn't want the Sea Bass after all.

 Mr

Praiaaa

Posts : 426
Reputation : 44
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum