The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

**SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

**SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.10.13 6:53

https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missing-people/donate/radio-4-appeal

To be run on a Sunday in November: 3rd, 10th, 17th or 24th.

NOW CONFIRMED at 7.53am Sunday 3rd November - Admin

The trial of McCanns v Amaral resumes in November.

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14794
Reputation : 2912
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by aquila on 19.10.13 7:51

According to Gerry's blog 13th June 2008, the 116 000 missing people hotline number was only available at that time (I don't know if it's changed since then) in one other country......Greece.

Kate doing an appeal to support Missing People 4th November.

This week media reportage of missing child found in Greece with gypsy family and Missing People looking for the parents.

UK MSM using Madeleine's name on front pages re missing child found in Greece whose name is Maria.

The Sun publishing the Maddie Files.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8739
Reputation : 1725
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by sallypelt on 19.10.13 8:17

MM was a few days short of her 4th birthday. The little girl in Greece, according to reports, was taken in 2009, and would have only been a few days old, We don't know yet, the circumstances surrounding the child in Greece. According to reports, this family had 6 children in 10 months, Who is to say that they weren't paying for these children from single girls etc, I am getting fed up to the back teeth of the McCann PR jumping on every bandwagon that suits their agenda

sallypelt

Posts : 3667
Reputation : 819
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.10.13 21:38

It's been confirmed at 7.53am, this Sunday, BBC Radio 4, after 'Sunday' (religious news programme)

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14794
Reputation : 2912
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by plebgate on 30.10.13 21:52

@Tony Bennett wrote:It's been confirmed at 7.53am, this Sunday, BBC Radio 4, after 'Sunday' (religious news programme)
Was a time they might have considered her for Radio One  -

Mrs. McOt Leeps miming to Dont cha, Dont Cha. 

How times change eh.   Radio 4, you can tell when one is getting on in life titter

plebgate

Posts : 6131
Reputation : 1804
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by sharonl on 30.10.13 22:25

Its been advertised here on Twitter

Missing People ‏@missingpeople 28 Oct
In case you missed - see link about exciting @BBCRadio4 #appeal with our wonderful Ambassador: http://bit.ly/HlE1P2


____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 4423
Reputation : 788
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.10.13 22:54

The BBC's trailer for Kate's 'Missing People' charity appeal is here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03g8d64

She's looking a whoie lot better on this photo for the BBC Radio 4 programme than she did recently for the other one [BBC Crimewatch] on 14 October.

An optimistic-looking photo is obviously more suitable for a charity appeal.

Though not perhaps as enthusiastic and gung-ho as on this one:


____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14794
Reputation : 2912
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by Sociopathic_Gerry on 30.10.13 23:13

@Tony Bennett wrote:The BBC's trailer for Kate's 'Missing People' charity appeal is here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03g8d64

She's looking a whoie lot better on this photo for the BBC Radio 4 programme than she did recently for the other one [BBC Crimewatch] on 14 October.

An optimistic-looking photo is obviously more suitable for a charity appeal.

Though not perhaps as enthusiastic and gung-ho as on this one:

Those fake smiles are rather vomit inducing puke
avatar
Sociopathic_Gerry

Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by Guest on 30.10.13 23:17

It's not as bad as some photos - a recent one of them falling about laughing with their gormless friend Lorraine Kelly was much worse! 

Shame on Missing People if they allow this interview to go ahead.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by Okeydokey on 31.10.13 2:12

Missing? Surely that's a bit off message... ABDUCTED is on message.

Okeydokey

Posts : 938
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by margaret on 31.10.13 9:53

@sharonl wrote:Its been advertised here on Twitter

Missing People ‏@missingpeople  28 Oct  
In case you missed - see link about exciting @BBCRadio4 #appeal with our wonderful Ambassador:  http://bit.ly/HlE1P2

'Wonderful' ?? never mind
avatar
margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by Guest on 31.10.13 12:39

Whenever I use the word "wonderful" I'm usually being ironic and mean quite the opposite.

I don't suppose it applies here though, sadly.

It's still mind-boggling to me that Missing People ever could have thought that Kate was a suitable ambassador for them.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by secrets and lies on 31.10.13 12:43

Does KM get PAID for doing this sort of thing??
avatar
secrets and lies

Posts : 152
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2013-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by celtclogs on 31.10.13 12:53

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It's not as bad as some photos - a recent one of them falling about laughing with their gormless friend Lorraine Kelly was much worse! 

Shame on Missing People if they allow this interview to go ahead.
AND SHAME ON THE BBC TOO angry2 angry2 aggressive
avatar
celtclogs

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by tasprin on 31.10.13 12:58

I expect this will reported in Monday's press

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by pennylane on 31.10.13 13:02

@margaret wrote:
@sharonl wrote:Its been advertised here on Twitter

Missing People ‏@missingpeople  28 Oct  
In case you missed - see link about exciting @BBCRadio4 #appeal with our wonderful Ambassador:  http://bit.ly/HlE1P2

'Wonderful' ?? never mind
If Kate were a wonderful mother, she wouldn't even be there!

pennylane

Posts : 2756
Reputation : 1589
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by Guest on 31.10.13 13:03

Tasprin, I'm going green at the gills already with the thought of the usual spin - tragic mum's thoughts for others in the same boat - etc.  
 
Thinking of the special treatment given to the McCanns, they are definitely not in the same boat as everyone else!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by pennylane on 31.10.13 13:06

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I'm going green at the gills already with the thought of the usual spin - tragic mum's thoughts for others in the same boat - etc.  

Thinking of the special treatment given to the McCanns, they are definitely not in the same boat as everyone else!
The whole McCann facade is horrifyingly corrupt!

pennylane

Posts : 2756
Reputation : 1589
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by tasprin on 31.10.13 13:17

@pennylane wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I'm going green at the gills already with the thought of the usual spin - tragic mum's thoughts for others in the same boat - etc.  

Thinking of the special treatment given to the McCanns, they are definitely not in the same boat as everyone else!
The whole McCann thing is horrifyingly corrupt!
It does seem that way, especially given the BBC has spent £750,000 of license payers money promoting two crucial E-fits which the McCanns have had suppressed since 2008.

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by Guest on 31.10.13 15:00

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Whenever I use the word "wonderful" I'm usually being ironic and mean quite the opposite.

I don't suppose it applies here though, sadly.

It's still mind-boggling to me that Missing People ever could have thought that Kate was a suitable ambassador for them.
***
Birds of a feather ...?
Quote: Campaigning also proved an emotional release for Lady Meyer. 'I could never relax on a beach, I could never have time out,' she says. 'Kate McCann is the same. unquote
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by Rockflower on 31.10.13 16:21

@Sociopathic_Gerry wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:The BBC's trailer for Kate's 'Missing People' charity appeal is here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03g8d64

She's looking a whoie lot better on this photo for the BBC Radio 4 programme than she did recently for the other one [BBC Crimewatch] on 14 October.

An optimistic-looking photo is obviously more suitable for a charity appeal.

Though not perhaps as enthusiastic and gung-ho as on this one:

Those fake smiles are rather vomit inducing puke


Fake smiles are child’s play when you consider the umpteen number of times fidgety Gerry has been caught rubbing his nose, scratching his face and neck, pulling his ear, gulping air as if there’s a lump in his throat, the way he nods his head and closes his eyes, smirks, and tell tale involuntary shoulder twitches during live TV interviews when pertinent questions were put to him regarding the mysterious disappearance of his daughter. Criminologists use body language as a tool to detect liars, it plays a pivotal role in any criminal investigation. Professional body language experts are unanimous that Gerry’s body language can only be described as being deceptive and he’s a complete liar. The bitter truth is that  millions of pounds of tax payer’s hard earned money is being wasted in a futile exercise of bringing to justice the real perpetrators   when the investigation should never go beyond Kate, Gerry and the Tapas seven under any circumstances.  yes     
avatar
Rockflower

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by plebgate on 31.10.13 16:25

Are they fake smiles? their eyes look happy to me.   Hard to fake smiley eyes imo.

plebgate

Posts : 6131
Reputation : 1804
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by Guest on 31.10.13 16:30

The photos when they're looking happy seem genuine to me. It's when they're looking grief-stricken that I think they're putting on an act.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by Woofer on 31.10.13 16:41

@secrets and lies wrote:Does KM get PAID for doing this sort of thing??
I expect so, but it would be interesting to know how much and exactly what her job description is.
avatar
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by ultimaThule on 31.10.13 16:59

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The photos when they're looking happy seem genuine to me. It's when they're looking grief-stricken that I think they're putting on an act.
As evidenced by her performance at York Minster earlier this week, the saintly one has perfected the art of appearing sombre in front of the world's cameras but when the spotlight is turned off, her true persona reappears and it's one which is rarely troubled by remorse.
avatar
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum