The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - Did Rebekah Brooks THREATEN  David Cameron? Mm11

VIDEO - Did Rebekah Brooks THREATEN  David Cameron? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - Did Rebekah Brooks THREATEN  David Cameron? Mm11

VIDEO - Did Rebekah Brooks THREATEN  David Cameron? Regist10

VIDEO - Did Rebekah Brooks THREATEN David Cameron?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO - Did Rebekah Brooks THREATEN  David Cameron? Empty VIDEO - Did Rebekah Brooks THREATEN David Cameron?

Post by HiDeHo 13.05.12 17:56

Did Rebekah Brooks threaten David Cameron?

I love Jay's "Mmm" responses...especially the one at the very end VIDEO - Did Rebekah Brooks THREATEN  David Cameron? 110921
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Did Rebekah Brooks THREATEN  David Cameron? Empty Re: VIDEO - Did Rebekah Brooks THREATEN David Cameron?

Post by aiyoyo 13.05.12 19:28

I hate the way she hooks her right hand and presses it down (or rather tabs) with some pressure on the desk whenever she speaks. The tabbing was definitely audible , I find that so aggressive.
She thinks she is still CEO talking to her lowly employees, and her command is their wish.

Despite her conservative outfit, she comes across as intimidating at the same time trying hard to suppress her urge to scream out and curse Jay. She definitely is desperate to appear docile (or submissive) when she made a deliberate effort to address Lord Judge Leveson "Sir". I have never come across any other witness addressing him as that - not that I watch every witness.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Did Rebekah Brooks THREATEN  David Cameron? Empty Re: VIDEO - Did Rebekah Brooks THREATEN David Cameron?

Post by Woofer 13.05.12 19:53

aiyoyo wrote:I hate the way she hooks her right hand and presses it down (or rather tabs) with some pressure on the desk whenever she speaks. The tabbing was definitely audible , I find that so aggressive.
She thinks she is still CEO talking to her lowly employees, and her command is their wish.

Despite her conservative outfit, she comes across as intimidating at the same time trying hard to suppress her urge to scream out and curse Jay. She definitely is desperate to appear docile (or submissive) when she made a deliberate effort to address Lord Judge Leveson "Sir". I have never come across any other witness addressing him as that - not that I watch every witness.

Re: The outfit -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2143599/Rebekah-Brooks-compared-witch-phone-hacking-lawyer-Charlotte-Harris.html
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross 13.05.12 19:56

HiDeHo wrote:Did Rebekah Brooks threaten David Cameron?
Cameron was in the Bullingdon club, right?

Buddha
Ross
Ross

Activity : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 13.05.12 20:17

aiyoyo wrote:She definitely is desperate to appear docile (or submissive) when she made a deliberate effort to address Lord Judge Leveson "Sir". I have never come across any other witness addressing him as that - not that I watch every witness.
Leverson is the one who appears rather too docile imo. Let's hope he has got what it takes to bring this inquiry to a satisfactory conclusion though I have some doubts in this regard.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 14.05.12 9:08

Leveson: What an occasion!

He needed some key information:

Did Brooks make a threat

To get a Review by the Met?

"No! 'Twas just gentle persuasion".

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 14.05.12 13:40

Tony Bennett wrote:Leveson: What an occasion!

He needed some key information:

Did Brooks make a threat

To get a Review by the Met?

"No! 'Twas just gentle persuasion".

Next time someone threatens me I'll have to alter my mindset and switch to positive mental attitude mode then - oooh look they're not threatening me, bless them, they're trying to persuade me. A revelation. And yes Tony, I think Leveson made a very good point there and got his answer.

I haven't been following the LI for a little while - just getting odd snippets on the news when I've had time to tune in. What does seem remarkable to me is the schmoozing. Cameron greeting Brookes with a kiss on the cheek. Cameron riding a retired horse loaned to Brookes by the constabulary blah, blah. What really grates through my teeth is the need to kiss an editor - you wouldn't kiss a male editor - you'd shake his hand. So what's the difference with shaking the hand of a female editor? One is the Prime Minister of UK and the other is (was) the editor of a very powerful newspaper. I'm not an intellectual as is obvious but I find it ridiculous that being a female professional awards one a kissed greeting. I bet he doesn't kiss the Queen at his meetings.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross 14.05.12 13:43

aquila wrote:I bet he doesn't kiss the Queen at his meetings.
Not on her face, no.

Buddha
Ross
Ross

Activity : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 14.05.12 14:53

Ross wrote:
aquila wrote:I bet he doesn't kiss the Queen at his meetings.
Not on her face, no.

She's obviously yet to lend him a horse. It's amazing how that can elevate one's aim.VIDEO - Did Rebekah Brooks THREATEN  David Cameron? 110921
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 23.05.12 23:29

I have been pondering of late over RB's extraordinary hold over those in highly influential positions. The list is long and it includes, we have been told, the Prime Minister and the Home Secretary.

All this makes me wonder whether she had a say in who was going to lead the current SY review. Remembering that she was totally on TM's side because she knew when she saw a good story and it would have been very much in her interest this campaign should last - anniversary after anniversary, another charity run or TV interview - all too good to miss for boosting circulation. With Andy Redwood at the helm, this review was going to run at a staggering pace without reaching any conclusion any time soon. It beggers belief, as Ed Milliband might say, but I wouldn't dismiss it totally in this sadly corrupt society we live in.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top