The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Article from www.booksie.com Mm11

Article from www.booksie.com Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Article from www.booksie.com Mm11

Article from www.booksie.com Regist10

Article from www.booksie.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Article from www.booksie.com Empty Article from www.booksie.com

Post by maebee 29.12.11 0:19

www.booksie.com

Article deleted .

http://www.politicoacademic.blogspot.com/2011/12/bury-this-mccann-crap-along-with.html
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Article from www.booksie.com Empty Re: Article from www.booksie.com

Post by jd 29.12.11 1:15

One half of the cover up is for business reasons

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 29.12.11 5:23

A resounding applaud for whoever wrote that excellent article - very acute observations.
Kate was painted as a devil incarnate, which (no prize for getting it correct) must send her into a fury, screaming for their expensive dogs CR to stand to attention ready for instructions to lash out at every one who has a voice.

It would appear mccanns' dream of massacring the internet population threatens to remain a wake-initiated lucid dream (WILD) for probably equal period of time that Madeleine remains missing. Thus it begs the question as to whether CR will continue to spend unmeasurable hours, working for them quietly behind the scenes, without payment, to monitor every emergence of anti mccanns micro-organism on the internet.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 29.12.11 8:13

I'm leaving this forum today. I find the rogatory statements (which I spent the entire night re-reading) too much to handle. However, I don't agree with the 'evil' of Kate in this post. I think it is much more than that. I don't think it is one person (Kate) responsible for the disappearance of Madeleine.

I'm leaving it up to the wonderful folk on this forum who do their research to come up with an answer. I know in my heart I can't make a difference.

Aquila
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.12.11 9:25

Please think again Aquila (about leaving the forum) after you have recovered from the ordeal of ploughing through the rogatory statements - you deserve a medal for that.

Article from www.booksie.com 725573
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.12.11 9:44

aiyoyo wrote:A resounding applaud for whoever wrote that excellent article - very acute observations.

He is Professor Doctor Stanley Collymore - academic, journalist and writer

http://www.blogger.com/profile/16887319713537936387

A journalist who doesn't believe the McCanns????? Surely not?

bigshock

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41059

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 29.12.11 10:49

Sorry, I don't agree with the statement that Gerry is evidently hen-pecked. Far from it, in my opinion he is the one who has orchestrated the cover up.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 29.12.11 10:55

Miraflores wrote:Sorry, I don't agree with the statement that Gerry is evidently hen-pecked. Far from it, in my opinion he is the one who has orchestrated the cover up.

From the Tapas bar staff statements, they said that gerry was always the most vocal of the pack and came across as the dominant/leader character each night. I would trust the bar staff as they have nothing to hide

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.12.11 11:05

Kate needed to be the person seen to be responsible for everything. The guilty one. The angry one. The person who raised the alarm and finally the one to write a troublesome diary. If you ask me, I think the spotlight has always been placed on Kate for a specific reason, to act as a distraction. It keeps people thinking about Kate, only Kate and not other important things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 29.12.11 11:11

jd wrote:
Miraflores wrote:Sorry, I don't agree with the statement that Gerry is evidently hen-pecked. Far from it, in my opinion he is the one who has orchestrated the cover up.

From the Tapas bar staff statements, they said that gerry was always the most vocal of the pack and came across as the dominant/leader character each night. I would trust the bar staff as they have nothing to hide

I agree Mira and jd! Were it not for Gerry, this façade would never have gotten under way. He was/is the driving force! However, I find them both equally narcissistic, manipulative and cunning. Although I would say Gerry is a lot smarter than Kate, and has one or two chilling secrets she is not privy to. imho
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum