The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Murat - Rachael Oldfield's Rogatory Interview - Notes from a Potting Shedder - Page 7 Mm11

Murat - Rachael Oldfield's Rogatory Interview - Notes from a Potting Shedder - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Murat - Rachael Oldfield's Rogatory Interview - Notes from a Potting Shedder - Page 7 Mm11

Murat - Rachael Oldfield's Rogatory Interview - Notes from a Potting Shedder - Page 7 Regist10

Rachael Oldfield's Rogatory Interview - Notes from a Potting Shedder

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Murat - Rachael Oldfield's Rogatory Interview - Notes from a Potting Shedder - Page 7 Empty Re: Rachael Oldfield's Rogatory Interview - Notes from a Potting Shedder

Post by JohnyT 22.07.14 16:29

Judex wrote:You all point out these glaring anomalies so coherently and convincingly that it seems to me utterly incomprehensible that SY (who must be reading this!) have still not been shamed ("disgraced"???) into doing what we all know needs to be done, instead of playing circuses "for the English to see" (which, coincidentally, is the Portuguese idiom for doing something just for show!)

Keep up the good work!
I agree......if other 'normal' people are questioning these statements and noticing things.........why aren't SY?
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 507

Back to top Go down

Murat - Rachael Oldfield's Rogatory Interview - Notes from a Potting Shedder - Page 7 Empty Re: Rachael Oldfield's Rogatory Interview - Notes from a Potting Shedder

Post by MissesWillYa 22.07.14 18:24

Some people have said that it is unbelievable that another child could have been passed off as Madeleine, but I do not think that is the case. The signing-in and out register is often quite chaotic. Staff are used to high volumes of children coming and going.

Even in settings such as schools, staff can get muddled over children and names. I can remember having parent-teacher meetings where teachers clearly had no idea which child was mine even after a year or more of teaching them! This especially happened when there were quite a few children who looked vaguely similar and shared the same name.

Your whole post is great, j.rob, but this part really stands out to me. When my daughter was in preschool, she was in a classroom where the teachers never got her name right. They called her by another child's name for the entire year. They truly didn't know her. The school year began in August and when we attended the parent-teacher conference in April, after they'd seen her twice a week for eight months, they shared a photo with my husband and me of a completely different child - not ours and not the one whose name they'd constantly called our daughter either - a THIRD child! - to show us how much our daughter supposedly loved a game they often played during music time. We were appalled. I actually got a little teary during this conference as I realized what it must be like for my daughter to go to school there, to be left in a classroom where the adults never called her by her own name or, apparently, could even recognize her face. I refused to allow her to be placed in that class the following year.

Granted, my daughter only attended two days a week and there were a lot of girls who looked fairly similar in the class, but after eight months they still didn't really know our child. I can well imagine that creche workers in a vacation resort would have a very hard time keeping children straight when they were being pulled out or dropped off at all hours through the day and evening for short stretches of time. I don't find the passing-off of another child all that hard to imagine after my own experience.
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Activity : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriet94 23.07.14 0:36

This group of people arrive at a holiday resort with symptoms of vomiting and diarrhoea. The party includes young children and babies who at risk of severe illness due to dehydration. Not only are the children in the party at risk of illness, but anyone else who they come into contact with on the holiday. How did Racheal know it wasn't rotavirus? Any GP or other medic will know that rotavirus for example is highly contagious and can be a serious illness in babies. Was this outbreak of a potentially serious and contagious illness reported to Mark Warner? If it wasn't rotavirus, it might have been food poisoning, was this reported? Was there any attempt to isolate the cause of this infection and prevent the spread to others?
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top