The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Mm11

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Regist10

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.10.11 21:10

http://goncaloamaral.webs.com/

Good luck Dr Goncalo Amaral.

You suffered a setback in September 2009 when your book was banned: 1-0 down.

You suffered a further setback in February 2010 when the court rejected your appeal: 2-0 down.

You pulled one back in the Portuguese Court of Appeal in October 2010 when your book was un-banned and the McCanns were ordered to pay costs: 2-1 down.

You drew level in March 2011 when the Portuguese Supreme Court rejected the McCanns' appeal against the Appeal Court's decisions (and ordered the McCanns to pay more costs): 2-all.

So what next?

There is a hopeful precedent.

In the Cup Final of 1987, much-fancied Tottenham Hotspur were 2-0 up with 20 minutes left.

It finished: Coventry City 3: Tottenham Hotspur 2.

I was there to watch it.

As a Spurs supporter...

Here's looking for another famous 3-2 victory by the underdog, and a victory for free speech - after the unprecedented banning of a book of evidence in a criminal case.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15619
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by Guest on 16.10.11 8:10

bravo Tony and everyone at the Madeleine Foundation for such a fantastic looking site. clapping1
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by Willo on 19.10.11 0:50

Please, please don't compare Mr Amaral to Sp*rs. We want him to win the court case. The fact is a over hyped Sp*rs played a poor Coventry side that day and still nearly lost.

In fact I would say there are more simularities between Sp*rs and the McCanns.

eg : Both the McCann's and Sp*rs have made short visits into Europe recently.

Redknapps dodgy transfer dealings are akin to the McCanns dodgy fund.

Both think they are more important than they are.



Good Luck Mr.Amaral, their first goal was well offside.
Willo
Willo

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : NZ

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.10.11 6:01

@Willo wrote:Please, please don't compare Mr Amaral to Sp*rs. We want him to win the court case...
Have a look again, Willo - in my post Coventry (= Amaral) lost the first two rounds to Spurs (= McCanns) but won 3-2 in the end
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15619
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by jd on 19.10.11 14:43

I was at Wembley too for this Cup Final and also in 81 & 82.....Coventry won it with an own goal....There are many own goals in the McCanns fairytale and one of them will make them lose. We are almost at 90 mins now

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
jd
jd

Posts : 4151
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by rainbow-fairy on 19.10.11 17:59

@jd wrote:I was at Wembley too for this Cup Final and also in 81 & 82.....Coventry won it with an own goal....There are many own goals in the McCanns fairytale and one of them will make them lose. We are almost at 90 mins now
Let's pray it doesn't go into extra time (or, heaven help us, penalties!) Those two dirty players should have both been red-carded from the off.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra FelgueirasA brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL 670379



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 45
Location : going round in circles

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by kikoraton on 19.10.11 18:38

I have emailed Gonçalo Amaral, and am hoping to hear from him.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-10-13
Location : Catalunya, Spain

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by happychick on 19.10.11 19:29

thumbsup Well done kiko. I'm sure Snr Amaral isn't a rude person and will acknowledge you.
happychick
happychick

Posts : 404
Join date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by Buildersbum on 19.10.11 20:33

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@jd wrote:I was at Wembley too for this Cup Final and also in 81 & 82.....Coventry won it with an own goal....There are many own goals in the McCanns fairytale and one of them will make them lose. We are almost at 90 mins now
Let's pray it doesn't go into extra time (or, heaven help us, penalties!) Those two dirty players should have both been red-carded from the off.



You took the words right out of my mouth.........A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL 145161

Welldone to to the MFA brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL 636506
avatar
Buildersbum

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-10-11
Location : Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by rainbow-fairy on 19.10.11 20:42

@kikoraton wrote:I have emailed Gonçalo Amaral, and am hoping to hear from him.
Nice one kikoraton, do you know where I can find his e-mail address, or is it private?

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra FelgueirasA brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL 670379



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 45
Location : going round in circles

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by Buildersbum on 19.10.11 20:51

@Tony Bennett wrote:http://goncaloamaral.webs.com/

Good luck Dr Goncalo Amaral.

You suffered a setback in September 2009 when your book was banned: 1-0 down.

You suffered a further setback in February 2010 when the court rejected your appeal: 2-0 down.

You pulled one back in the Portuguese Court of Appeal in October 2010 when your book was un-banned and the McCanns were ordered to pay costs: 2-1 down.

You drew level in March 2011 when the Portuguese Supreme Court rejected the McCanns' appeal against the Appeal Court's decisions (and ordered the McCanns to pay more costs): 2-all.

So what next?

There is a hopeful precedent.





In the Cup Final of 1987, much-fancied Tottenham Hotspur were 2-0 up with 20 minutes left.

It finished: Coventry City 3: Tottenham Hotspur 2.

I was there to watch it.

As a Spurs supporter...

Here's looking for another famous 3-2 victory by the underdog, and a victory for free speech - after the unprecedented banning of a book of evidence in a criminal case.



Delete post, link not working
avatar
Buildersbum

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-10-11
Location : Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by rainbow-fairy on 19.10.11 21:09

@Buildersbum wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@jd wrote:I was at Wembley too for this Cup Final and also in 81 & 82.....Coventry won it with an own goal....There are many own goals in the McCanns fairytale and one of them will make them lose. We are almost at 90 mins now
Let's pray it doesn't go into extra time (or, heaven help us, penalties!) Those two dirty players should have both been red-carded from the off.



You took the words right out of my mouth.........A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL 145161

Welldone to to the MFA brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL 636506
Ha ha lol - great minds and all that, eh, Buildersbum?!? ;-)

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra FelgueirasA brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL 670379



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 45
Location : going round in circles

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by aspiedistra on 28.10.11 15:19

@jd wrote:I was at Wembley too for this Cup Final and also in 81 & 82.....Coventry won it with an own goal....There are many own goals in the McCanns fairytale and one of them will make them lose. We are almost at 90 mins now

Erm, Keith Houchen won it with a spectacular diving header...keep up. :)
aspiedistra
aspiedistra

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by Xavier on 28.10.11 15:34

It is you who needs to keep up, Aspidistra. JD is correct - 'Gary Mabbutt's Knee' won it in extra time. A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL 110921
avatar
Xavier

Posts : 130
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by kikoraton on 28.10.11 15:45

I still await a reply from Gonçalo Amaral to my email. I must have got the right (current) address. I used the one he gave to me in person at Barcelona, and it wasn't returned to sender.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-10-13
Location : Catalunya, Spain

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by Xavier on 28.10.11 16:31

@kikoraton wrote:I still await a reply from Gonçalo Amaral to my email. I must have got the right (current) address. I used the one he gave to me in person at Barcelona, and it wasn't returned to sender.

It is a little odd, as I am sure you could be very helpful to him in providing information that could be used in his defence in the libel trial next year. Maybe he is busy - isn't he training to be a lawyer?
avatar
Xavier

Posts : 130
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by aspiedistra on 28.10.11 16:47

@Xavier wrote:It is you who needs to keep up, Aspidistra. JD is correct - 'Gary Mabbutt's Knee' won it in extra time. A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL 110921

That's just one of three goals. Houchen's was the winner for me. :D
aspiedistra
aspiedistra

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by Xavier on 28.10.11 17:21

@aspiedistra wrote:
@Xavier wrote:It is you who needs to keep up, Aspidistra. JD is correct - 'Gary Mabbutt's Knee' won it in extra time. A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL 110921

That's just one of three goals. Houchen's was the winner for me. :D

Now you are being selective.

If that was the winner, why did the game go to extra time?
avatar
Xavier

Posts : 130
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by aspiedistra on 28.10.11 22:27

@Xavier wrote:
@aspiedistra wrote:
@Xavier wrote:It is you who needs to keep up, Aspidistra. JD is correct - 'Gary Mabbutt's Knee' won it in extra time. A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL 110921

That's just one of three goals. Houchen's was the winner for me. :D

Now you are being selective.

If that was the winner, why did the game go to extra time?

Sorry, Xavier, I see what you mean now. I'm not good at taking notice sometimes.
aspiedistra
aspiedistra

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty No link

Post by mexx on 29.10.11 4:49

I searched and searched and couldn't find the link to Dr. Amaral's defense fund. Even where the text indicates that a link is included...

Financial Support for Goncalo Amaral

Possibly
the most important way of supporting Mr Amaral is financially. There is
a PayPal website where donations can be made to Mr Amaral, run by his
friend Paulo Sargento, here is the link:


We
plan fund-raising initiatives ourselves and will forward the proceeds
directly to Mr Amaral. We began our donations to him with a payment to
him of 578.35 euros (£500) earlier this month.
avatar
mexx

Posts : 50
Join date : 2011-09-15

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by DocMartin on 29.10.11 8:52

@mexx wrote:I searched and searched and couldn't find the link to Dr. Amaral's defense fund. Even where the text indicates that a link is included...

Financial Support for Goncalo Amaral

Possibly
the most important way of supporting Mr Amaral is financially. There is
a PayPal website where donations can be made to Mr Amaral, run by his
friend Paulo Sargento, here is the link:


We
plan fund-raising initiatives ourselves and will forward the proceeds
directly to Mr Amaral. We began our donations to him with a payment to
him of 578.35 euros (£500) earlier this month.

http://pjga.blogspot.com/

You need to scroll down to where it says donation
DocMartin
DocMartin

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by Buildersbum on 29.10.11 19:34

Thanks going to donate as many times as poss between now and Feb A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL 410353720
avatar
Buildersbum

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-10-11
Location : Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by crunchie on 30.10.11 1:31

comment deleted
crunchie
crunchie

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-09-21

Back to top Go down

A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL Empty Re: A brand new website in honour of DR GONCALO AMARAL

Post by mexx on 30.10.11 5:48

Well, Crunchie, in my view it beats sending money to child-neglecting, never-cleared arguidos, who never actually looked for their daughter...

By the way, in view of what has transpired recently in the UK regarding police transgressions (not to mention old, well-documented cases of police setting up innocent parties) I don't see how you can be so sanctimonious regarding Dr. Amaral
avatar
mexx

Posts : 50
Join date : 2011-09-15

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum