The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

a new video i made  look what gerry and kate have done Mm11

a new video i made  look what gerry and kate have done Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

a new video i made  look what gerry and kate have done Mm11

a new video i made  look what gerry and kate have done Regist10

a new video i made look what gerry and kate have done

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new video i made  look what gerry and kate have done Empty a new video i made look what gerry and kate have done

Post by carly1979 30.07.11 13:49

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUlOwd46vbU&feature=player_embedded#t=0s

Activity : 134

Back to top Go down

a new video i made  look what gerry and kate have done Empty Re: a new video i made look what gerry and kate have done

Post by jd 30.07.11 14:48

Seriously....the pics of GM and KM were taken just 9 days after Maddie vanished???
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

a new video i made  look what gerry and kate have done Empty The honest truth for a change!

Post by Guest 30.07.11 15:00

Yes JD these were taken on 12th May 2007. You'd think wouldn't you that the McCanns were celebrating Madeleine's safe return.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

a new video i made  look what gerry and kate have done Empty Re: a new video i made look what gerry and kate have done

Post by jd 30.07.11 15:02

Jean wrote:Yes JD these were taken on 12th May 2007. You'd think wouldn't you that the McCanns were celebrating Madeleine's safe return.

I honestly don't know what to say....wow! wow
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

a new video i made  look what gerry and kate have done Empty More happy times

Post by Guest 30.07.11 15:05

I forgot to recommend for newer members the topic "photographs and memories" which has lots more examples of how these grieving parents have behaved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by carly1979 30.07.11 15:06

jd wrote:
Jean wrote:Yes JD these were taken on 12th May 2007. You'd think wouldn't you that the McCanns were celebrating Madeleine's safe return.

I honestly don't know what to say....wow! a new video i made  look what gerry and kate have done 890363

they were taken on what would have been maddies 4th birthday they area constant reminder that something isnt right imo

Back to top Go down

Post by carly1979 30.07.11 15:08

gerry looks like he has won the lottery

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 30.07.11 15:23

When you see how genuinely distraught Sara Payne's mother was and still is, the Dowler familys despair 9 years later....then see this of the McCanns just 9 days later! I really cannot find the words except yes they look like they have won the lottery and their faces are 100% of pure joy and elation....wow! wow
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by carly1979 30.07.11 15:25

jd wrote:When you see how genuinely distraught Sara Payne's mother was and still is, the Dowler familys despair 9 years later....then see this of the McCanns just 9 days later! I really cannot find the words except yes they look like they have won the lottery and their faces are 100% of pure joy and elation....wow! a new video i made  look what gerry and kate have done 890363

maddies birthday photos have shocked us all for the last 4 years now you know why

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 30.07.11 15:33

I hadn't seen these ones before and I can tell you they did really shock me too just seeing them in your video. I have read somewhere the the McScams have been trying to stop all happy photos of them appearing anywhere
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.07.11 16:03

jd wrote:I hadn't seen these ones before and I can tell you they did really shock me too just seeing them in your video. I have read somewhere the the McScams have been trying to stop all happy photos of them appearing anywhere

Yes, if you google Kate McCann you only get wobbly bottom lip pictures now.

Oh, and this one winkwink

a new video i made  look what gerry and kate have done Smirk10

Clearly the laughing pics were a bit of a problem for the McCanns and Google probably had a letter from Carter Ruck to remove such images....and hey presto! No sooner said than done.

Good video Carly thumbsup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.07.11 18:10

@ carly thumbsup clapping
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 30.07.11 21:47

Carly, would you be able to start a topic with just these pictures? so anyone (like me today) who had not seen them before, can see for themselves how the McCanns were just 9 days after Maddie disappeared. Otherwise this can get lost in this topic and people need the see the reality of how the McCanns were, not what Carter Ruck tells us to see

Thanks Admin for posting another one. I find this quite shocking

jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 30.07.11 22:07

Its ok I found it
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

a new video i made  look what gerry and kate have done Empty Happy days are here again

Post by Guest 30.07.11 23:02

PeterMac, I think it was you who recently posted the extract from Kate's book in which she gave her account of how dreadful a day Madeleine's birthday was for her and Gerry. Please could you post it again here as I think that JD and others would be interested to see it. Thank you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 31.07.11 0:40

jd wrote:Carly, would you be able to start a topic with just these pictures? so anyone (like me today) who had not seen them before, can see for themselves how the McCanns were just 9 days after Maddie disappeared. Otherwise this can get lost in this topic and people need the see the reality of how the McCanns were, not what Carter Ruck tells us to see

Thanks Admin for posting another one. I find this quite shocking

jd, at the toop you 'll find another photo that imo is highly offensive: the T shirt photo.

As if they had won a race. It gives a whole new meaning to the expression "been there, done that, got the t-shirt".
I really can't say that any more without thinking of the conning couple.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 31.07.11 3:44

I haven't seen this one yet, will look for it and comment how it makes me feel. The more I see, the more sick I am becoming with all this. I am so determined to expose this lie and will leave no stone unturned
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by carly1979 31.07.11 12:50

now updated pass it on

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum