The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Calendar May with Phone Pings Mm11

Calendar May with Phone Pings Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Calendar May with Phone Pings Mm11

Calendar May with Phone Pings Regist10

Calendar May with Phone Pings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Calendar May with Phone Pings Empty Calendar May with Phone Pings

Post by HiDeHo 09.01.11 9:25

Many photos and researched dates courtesy of
www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk By Pamalam

&
http://www.mccannfiles.com

Thanks to Ice Rocket for compiling the phone pings information
/Phone-Pings-Timetable-1-910866.html]http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com/ALL-TIMETABLES/Phone-Pings-Timetable-1-910866.html

9 Jan 10am: Text size increased from 7-point and 9-point to 12-point to make it readable - T.B.

W/B APRIL 30

Mon April 30

Tues May 1

Wed May 2

Thurs May 3Calendar May with Phone Pings Zzmaddielastpic2d

Gerry was wearing
blue denim trousers and sports shoes. She doesn’t remember what else he was wearing.

' After David left, Kate dressed and sat with the children, Madeleine on her lap. She was wearing a top, she doesn’t remember what colour it was, a green long-sleeved t-shirt, blue denim trousers. Sports shoes and white socks.'

She thinks that before she left she put on a cream coloured polar fleece with a zipper, and on top a blue raincoat, also with a zipper. Concerning Gerry, she doesn’t know if he put on any other clothing items.

Concerning objects, she says they took their mobile phones with them, and Gerry might also have taken his wallet with money. Not sure if they took a camera.

flip-flops

Jane was wearing Russell's smock style sweater when she left the Tapas bar.

I remember I was wearing, because it was cold, I’d got Russell’s big, I’d borrowed one of his, erm, fleeces, so I’d got a big sort of fleece, it probably came down to about here, but then I’d got flip-flops on and cropped trousers, because I’d only got, I didn’t take jeans, I know I didn’t take jeans on holiday, and then. Oh I’m sidetracking a bit, but that’s why I knew one of the pictures in the paper wasn’t from the holiday, because I hadn’t got jeans on the holiday with me, so. Erm, yeah, and I’d got cropped trousers on and just flip-flops, so I can remember sort of walking, I couldn’t walk that quickly because I’d got these silly flip-flops on and I couldn’t walk that, that well in them, so to speak.

1578 “Okay. Do you remember what Matt was wearing”?
Reply “Erm he didn’t take many clothes either, he had erm, I mean I know over the top of everything, he would have had erm a sort of a windproof-y it’s not a fleece but that type of thing, which is like a grey colour and his, think it’s Eider, Eider make, erm and I think black linen trousers I think, I don’t think, or did he take jeans, he either had jeans on or black linen trousers and that top and he probably would have had a shirt underneath that, or you know, or a T-shirt, erm and I think you know maybe trainers on his feet, cos it was a bit cold for anything else really”.

Rachael
Reply “Erm yeah, I had white trousers on and some high heeled sandals which I then changed into trainers after, you know when we went back to check on G***e after we discovered that Madeleine had gone, erm and I mean I know I would have had my fleece and my denim jacket on because it was freezing sitting outside, you know and maybe a T-shirt and a jumper as well”.
1578 “Colours”?
Reply “Erm well denim jacket, sort of jean denim, erm black fleece, which I would have had under my jacket, yeah so that’s probably all you’d have seen of me from the outside, I think I, I might have had a red and white striped jumper on underneath that and maybe just a vest top”.
01.38.17 1578 “What about when you were eating at the table”?
Reply “Yeah I had all that on as well, it was really cold in the evenings, you didn’t take”.
1578 “Chilly evening”.
Reply “Didn’t take enough warm things, so it was like the, all the jumpers that we had yeah”.

Fri May 4Calendar May with Phone Pings Pn-May4th
Calendar May with Phone Pings Grandmothersmay4
Grandmothers arrive

Calendar May with Phone Pings 74072200

Calendar May with Phone Pings 74074980
John Buck

Calendar May with Phone Pings 74074871
Photos of Madeleine

4th May...
Intervals:
01:43 - 04:14 ,
04:20 - 07:06
First activation outwith PdL comes at
10:42 while on his way to Portimao to be interviewed. Looks like they left Luz around 10:15. Only other thing to mention here is the gap between the last Portimao ping at 18:24 and the next ping, in Luz, at
21:11
4/5 Leaves Luz at
10:30 and arrives in Portimao at
10:45
Gap :
14:05 -16:33 (Portimao)
Last Portimao ping at
18:19 then nothing until
23:17 back in Luz
Pings throughout the night /early hours of tomorrow morning
4th - Large simultaneous periods of inactivity on the evening of the 4th May. Approx. 18:30 - 21:00 for both

Calendar May with Phone Pings Tapasgroup
Calendar May with Phone Pings J_tannerd_payne--skysmay4

Calendar May with Phone Pings Relatives-of-gerry-and-kate-mccann-
Calendar May with Phone Pings 4May07
Calendar May with Phone Pings OldfieldS

Yvonne Martin Social Worker
when she met with Madeleine’s parents, David Payne, who was with them, wore a dark polo, blue or black in colour, cream coloured long trousers, of linen or cotton material, and dark shoes (sandal/slipper type with a back buckle/catch). In her opinion, this clothing fits perfectly with what the Police described the man (carrying the child) to be wearing at the time. All these coincidences made the deponent think that the parents and their friends could be involved in the disappearance of the child.

Yvonne Martin
She describes him as tall man, height about 1,80 m, about 35 years old, of normal physical complexion, with short, dark hair, with a round face and with a scar on the left side of his face running from the eyebrow to the check. He uses graduated glasses of small dimension with rectangular lenses. He spoke with a southern English accent and was wearing cream coloured trousers and a dark polo shirt

Sat May 5 Calendar May with Phone Pings May51
Calendar May with Phone Pings 74081340

Calendar May with Phone Pings 74081995
A poster displaying the today's front page of the British newspaper The Sun is seen on a police van outside the Ocean club apartment hotel in Praia de Luz where missing 3-year old British girl Madelaine McCann disapeared, 05 May 2007, in Lagos. A team of three British police detectives arrived in Portugal today to help track down a suspected kidnapper believed to have abducted the British toddler.

5th May... No activations outwith Praia da Luz all day.
Intervals;
Between 01:42 (Luz Central) and 04:56 (Luz). Next ping at 05:01 (Luz Central)
Between 05:01 (Luz Central) and 07:12 (Luz Central)
Between 20:49 (Luz) and 22:16 (Luz)
5/5 Pings throughout the early hours of this morning
Gaps : 14:43 - 17:26 , 18:34 - 20:12

Sun May 6 Calendar May with Phone Pings May6-1
Calendar May with Phone Pings May6

Sunday May 6
• The McCanns attend an emotional Mother's Day service in Praia da Luz at which prayers are said for Madeleine and her family in both Portuguese and English.

On 6 May it was revealed that the PJ had asked for the help of the SIS, the Portuguese secret service

6th May... No activations outside of PdL. Gaps: 14:17 - 16:17 6/5 Gap : 08:55 - 11:26

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top