The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BRICK Reviews - Page 13 Mm11

BRICK Reviews - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BRICK Reviews - Page 13 Mm11

BRICK Reviews - Page 13 Regist10

BRICK Reviews

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BRICK Reviews - Page 13 Empty Re: BRICK Reviews

Post by pinkgladioli 04.09.24 16:15

Where did the bit about not having his glasses on originate from ?
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 04.09.24 17:17

pinkgladioli wrote:Where did the bit about not having his glasses on originate from ?
I think that may have been added later during his interview with the newspaper reporter. It doesn't seem to be in any of the regoratary statements from what I can see. It's just MSM drivel about his specs. Maybe it was to said later to dig himself out of the hole where he stated it was GM that he saw. Its puzzling isn't it.
Jojo1
Jojo1

Activity : 51

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 04.09.24 17:41

Thank you, I knew I hadn’t read it in the case files
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 04.09.24 18:30

The sentence in MS's May 26 statement that was food for thought for me is this one :
He adds that he did not hold the child in a comfortable position. 
I asked a first-aid guy whether there was a neat difference between carrying a sleeping child, a child in a coma and a dead child. His reply was positive, even in a coma, the muscles are tense and exert a kind of grip. A dead body is totally subject to the force of gravity which pulls it down, hence the impression of clumsiness produced by the carrier trying to oppose the gravity force.
Here comes a translation of one of the parts where I mention Smithman in my book : 
During a decisive moment in Matrix (1999), Neo discovers that a modification to the Matrix, the programme that manages the virtual world in which humanity is immersed, generates a flaw that he designates as déjà vu - in this case, the passage twice in a row through a doorway of a black cat marking the same stop and hesitation after uttering the same meow. The vivid and disconcerting feeling of déjà vu normally occurs in a situation that seems to have been experienced before, even though we are fully aware that this is impossible.
On 20 September, Leicestershire Constabulary informed the PJ that Martin S, after a tormented week in which he had struggled to sleep, had made a statement to the Garda Síochána in Drogheda. He had had a strange reminiscence while watching a BBC report on the return of the MCs to the UK. He then watched the ITV and Sky News footage to make sure that the way it was filmed had nothing to do with the improbable impression that a sequence was unfolding before his eyes that should not have been familiar to him. According to the guard who took his statement, Martin S was very shaken and anxious as he spoke. He and his wife had spent days and nights in painful soul-searching, questioning the wisdom of sharing their feelings with the police. And, yes, it takes a certain fortitude to get involved in an investigation knowing that things will probably never be the same afterwards.
Gerald MC was getting off the plane, one hand supporting the basin and the other firmly pressing the torso of his abandoned son against his shoulder - neither the crackle of the cameras, the exclamations of the journalists nor the roar of the airport activities would awaken him. The brain processes a lot of information when the attention is fixed on a scene, so what was it about this scene that so compellingly evoked the child-carrier crossed in the rua da Escola Primária? ‘The way Gerald MC was carrying his son activated something in my mind,’ confided Martin. It was ‘exactly the way he carried and the look of the man’ we met the night Madeleine disappeared. It looked like the same person’.
In reality, as in the recent images, the child was not clinging to the carrier, his legs and arms were flailing about, with no muscle tone, hence the impression of discomfort that had struck Martin S and the idea conveyed to the PJ on 26 May that the man was not doing it well. Comfortable carrying requires the child to be firmly supported and at one with the carrier, so that the latter has to adjust his centre of gravity as little as possible, especially on a descent where knees and ankles are very much in demand. The apparent clumsiness of Gerald MC descending without holding on to the handrail and the real hypotonia of his son, who was fast asleep, could have been the spark that ignited the feeling of déjà vu.
Coincidences exist, more or less pure, simple and plausible. If Smithman looked the same as Gerald, if, despite all the media hype, he hadn't come forward to eliminate himself from the list of unanswered questions and if, last but not least, the child was, according to everyone who had seen her, very similar to Madeleine's photos, it was possible that Smithman and Gerald were one and the same individual. Martin S, who was as sure that Smithman was not Robert M as he would later be about the ideal suspect who emerged in 2020, thought so ‘60-80%’. This hypothesis would at least explain why Gerald MC, from one hearing to the next, kept putting off the moment of the alert until it came more than twenty minutes after the time indicated by Rachael MO to the BBC, a few hours before daybreak on 4 May.
Probably unthinkable, but certainly within the realms of possibility. Or probable, to use Paul Ricœur's term.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 266

Honesty and Justice for Maddie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 04.09.24 19:05

Thank you, It shows to me at least, that the man the Smiths saw could have been carrying a sleeping child.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6696

Nina, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 04.09.24 19:36

crusader wrote:Thank you, It shows to me at least, that the man the Smiths saw could have been carrying a sleeping child.

I regret that my english is not understandable and I better stop writing here, as I don't want to add confusion to the mess that this case has become. The difficulty in preventing the child from sinking down was interpreted by MS as clumsy carrying. How could he imagine the child was dead ?
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 04.09.24 20:20

As Bernt suggested Martin Smiths mind was playing tricks on him, personally I think it’s a pretty plausible explanation for what may have happened 

P.S. My English isn’t perfect and I can only speak and write it, your doing well to navigate in different languages
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 04.09.24 20:25

Martin Smith said the way Gerry carried Sean from the aircraft was clumsy, and it reminded him of the way the man they saw was carrying the child.
My point is, Sean was alive and well and sleeping deeply.
If the child they saw looked the same, she could have just been sleeping deeply.
crusader
crusader

Nina, Bluebagthepirate and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 04.09.24 20:35

crusader wrote:Martin Smith said the way Gerry carried Sean from the aircraft was clumsy, and it reminded him of the way the man they saw was carrying the child.
My point is, Sean was alive and well and sleeping deeply.
If the child they saw looked the same, she could have just been sleeping deeply.

He never ever said that. 
The trouble is not to check facts accurately before producing opinions.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 04.09.24 20:49

The difficulty in preventing the child from sinking down was interpreted by MS as clumsy carrying.  Your words.

Text: Reported that he passed a male carrying a child in Praia da Luz the night Maddie went missing. Went and made a statement to Portugal police in Portimao on 26th of May and returned to the U.K. Is saying that after seeing McCANNS on the news on 9th of September when they returned to the U.K. He has not slept and is worried sick. He states he was watching the 10 pm news on BBC and saw the McCANNS getting off the plane and coming down the steps. He states it was like watching an action replay of the night he saw the male carrying the child back in Portugal. He states the way Gerry was carrying his twin triggered something in his head. It was exactly the same way and look of the other male seen the night Maddy went missing.

My last word on the subject.
crusader
crusader

Bluebagthepirate and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 04.09.24 20:49

AnneCGuedes wrote:
The sentence in MS's May 26 statement that was food for thought for me is this one :
He adds that he did not hold the child in a comfortable position. 
Sean looks perfectly comfortably asleep in all the photos and video footage (yes there is some on YouTube) that I have seen.

Martin Smith is talking nonsense and later contradicts himself.

So Anne, why do you think the Smiths didn't think it was Gerry by January 2008?

Not a hill to die on if you ask me.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 761

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 04.09.24 20:51

crusader wrote:The difficulty in preventing the child from sinking down was interpreted by MS as clumsy carrying.  Your words.

Text: Reported that he passed a male carrying a child in Praia da Luz the night Maddie went missing. Went and made a statement to Portugal police in Portimao on 26th of May and returned to the U.K. Is saying that after seeing McCANNS on the news on 9th of September when they returned to the U.K. He has not slept and is worried sick. He states he was watching the 10 pm news on BBC and saw the McCANNS getting off the plane and coming down the steps. He states it was like watching an action replay of the night he saw the male carrying the child back in Portugal. He states the way Gerry was carrying his twin triggered something in his head. It was exactly the same way and look of the other male seen the night Maddy went missing.

Maybe I do need to post the pictures again?

It's like nailing jelly to a wall.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Nina, crusader and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 04.09.24 20:55

crusader wrote:The difficulty in preventing the child from sinking down was interpreted by MS as clumsy carrying.  Your words.

The child Madeleine of course.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 04.09.24 21:03

AnneCGuedes wrote:

The child Madeleine of course.
Anne you need to recognise a dead duck when you see it.

There is no "of course".
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 04.09.24 21:10

'Since then the McCann's have been totally exonerated of any involvement'?
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2676

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 04.09.24 21:20

The above quote is taken from #299.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 04.09.24 21:37

Justice for Maddie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kate is carrying Amelie in exactly the same manner but Amelie is fully awake so requires less support.

Activity : 3387

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 04.09.24 21:57

Someone show me the anomaly from the return to the UK footage and photos because for the life of me I can't see one.

We're supposed to take the word of someone who contradicted himself on "normal" / "not usual" and forgot Gerry was Smithman by January 2008?

Martin Smith was just plain wrong (I'm being kind).
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clishmaclaver 04.09.24 23:50

pinkgladioli wrote:
crusader wrote:Nina's not the only one seeing new things today.
I wonder if it was Patricia Cameron he saw?
She didn’t arrive until the 5th May

Yes, it would be Auntie Trish on the beach in early May.

Auntie Phil was in Bonnie Scotland getting the 'Campaign' up and running.

She was too busy bumping her gums at interviews, organising a big vigil in Glasgow, going to Celtic Park with the 'good-quality' merchandise (where she met Alex Salmond), and then going down to lobby at Westminster.

She was, indeed, a busy bee.
Clishmaclaver
Clishmaclaver

Activity : 10

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 05.09.24 8:04

It all is pretty bizarre, how they were all given the access and platform 
to perform, there has been so many WTF moments,
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Cake Lover, Jojo1, MikaelaB and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 05.09.24 8:36

They moved in and took over, didn't they? There didn't seem to be a 'let the police do their job' attitude. It was like a film crew going to a location and setting the scene with their own furniture and characters.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Nina, Jojo1, pinkgladioli, MikaelaB and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 05.09.24 8:53

I was watching the McCann’s and the media the other week  I’m sure it was episode 5
The camera pans to John McCann standing in what I take to be his lobby (hall) dressed in his dressing gown shaving! granted it was a blink and you’d miss scene

How could a scene like that be remotely beneficial in the search  for his niece! 

Who the hell were the McCann’s?
Who allowed them to grift?
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Nina, Cake Lover, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 05.09.24 10:38

So Paaaaaaat  ( every time I hear the name Pat ever Eastender’s comes to my mind!) 

She has commented under her review of the book, that the reason the McCanns went after her is because she is professional like Amaral and to many people will believe her theory 
She doesn’t think they’ll go after Bernt because he is an unknown and the book is 800 pages and it will not sell well, 

Bernts interview with James English seems to have done really well for being an unknown a month in and it has already attracted 1,159.118 views 
While Pat’s in 3 days is 14,504 views

For someone Pat say’s  is an unknown Bernt’s interview has done remarkably well! 
As for suing just maybe the reason they haven’t is because he is on to something and of course it’s nothing to do with them losing against Amaral is it Pat!
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.09.24 11:12

The McCanns didn't go after Peter, and he's a professional and many people believe his chapters...many MILLIONS of views all around the world.

So where does that leave her claim?

Just saying.

nails

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43539

Nina, Liz Eagles, Bluebagthepirate, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 05.09.24 11:23

Exactly Pat why haven’t they went after Peter Mac? 
 She also constantly uses Amaral’s name to support of her credentials and not in her own right!
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Liz Eagles and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top