The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BRICK Reviews - Page 7 Mm11

BRICK Reviews - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BRICK Reviews - Page 7 Mm11

BRICK Reviews - Page 7 Regist10

BRICK Reviews

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BRICK Reviews - Page 7 Empty Re: BRICK Reviews

Post by Cake Lover 02.09.24 11:57

I think if there was a sudden impulse, it was G. McCann's self preservation leaping to the front. Look after me first.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2669

Jojo1, pinkgladioli and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 02.09.24 13:43

Cake Lover wrote:I think if there was a sudden impulse, it was G. McCann's self preservation leaping to the front. Look after me first.
His sudden impulse was self preservation for him and his wife and the twins and their livelihoods. Madeleine being found just hadn't to happen as all would be lost. The place she was moved to from 5A where we know was the scent of cadaverine and without a car had to be in PdL. Yes she could have been moved later once a car was available but logistically the first place was in PdL and as near as possible to 5A.

Pat Brown is favouring the beach area, she mentioned under a turned over boat on the beach which imo would be very likely to have been found then she goes for the wilds around Budens once they had the car.

Whichever day it happened time was in very short supply to be moving around a decomposing body from place to place.
I have always favoured a theory that her body was hidden somewhere in the village and surrounds where road works were being done. Certainly if before the 3rd the men would just get on with digging and relaying without thinking about ensuring a missing child wasn't in the hole because earlier in the week she wasn't missing as far as the world knew.

Activity : 3385

Shash T and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 02.09.24 14:47

Nina wrote:
Cake Lover wrote:I think if there was a sudden impulse, it was G. McCann's self preservation leaping to the front. Look after me first.
His sudden impulse was self preservation for him and his wife and the twins and their livelihoods. Madeleine being found just hadn't to happen as all would be lost. The place she was moved to from 5A where we know was the scent of cadaverine and without a car had to be in PdL. Yes she could have been moved later once a car was available but logistically the first place was in PdL and as near as possible to 5A.

Pat Brown is favouring the beach area, she mentioned under a turned over boat on the beach which imo would be very likely to have been found then she goes for the wilds around Budens once they had the car.

Whichever day it happened time was in very short supply to be moving around a decomposing body from place to place.
I have always favoured a theory that her body was hidden somewhere in the village and surrounds where road works were being done. Certainly if before the 3rd the men would just get on with digging and relaying without thinking about ensuring a missing child wasn't in the hole because earlier in the week she wasn't missing as far as the world knew.

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CONSTRUCTION_WORKERS.htm

Did the police investigate the construction work in the church area and Ocean Club area in 2007?
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 02.09.24 14:57

So PB says wether it was the 2nd or 3rd of May makes no difference to the big picture

Could this be construed as a tacid admission that she has real doubts in her own theory?
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 162

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 02.09.24 15:16

No, I don't think it should be construed that way.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1801

Nina, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 02.09.24 16:04

I’ve been reading through all the questions and messages directly under PB’s review of Bernt’s  book

PB has replied to someone saying photos of what? (I skimmed a bit …..800 pages is a bit much)

So she deffo hasn’t read it although claiming it’s a book review!
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 162

Nina, Bluebagthepirate and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 02.09.24 16:09

From Pat Brown

I have seen a number of comments pointing out this or that in Bernt’s book that I did not address. Unless I went through his book and commented on each and every statement, I simply could not include everything in this video. My purpose was to address the main issues: why May 2nd makes little sense, why Smithman is still the most important clue, and why where her body is buried does not matter unless it is found. This is why I urge people to read more, especially if you have never read my book or Amaral’s, you may not understand the major issues.
Show less
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6694

Nina and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 02.09.24 16:19

Justice for Maddie wrote:
Nina wrote:

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CONSTRUCTION_WORKERS.htm

Did the police investigate the construction work in the church area and Ocean Club area in 2007?
Thank you Justice for Madeleine for the link. This struck me straight away, snipped,  
We were told that on the morning of 4th May, when work resumed on the trenches, all the workers who were employed in opening the trenches, including the Engineer and the Foreman, already knew about the disappearance of an English girl from P da L, which is the reason that they carefully checked all the trenches that had been left open on the preceding night, in the eventuality that the girl could have fallen in by accident, however nothing was found.
Again this is people being alert from the 4th because they had all heard about a child being missing. What about previous days though before it became known that a child was missing. It appears from what they say a ditch is dug then a layer of what we know as hardcore is dropped, then all the various pipes/tubes are laid ready for whatever service to be presented to it's particular tube.  Both those sites were very close to 5A.
I once had a neighbour who buried his dead guard dog in the new motorway that was going through the area of our fincas. He did this overnight. The next bit is very difficult to believe but true. He also buried his boar in the same area as it died whilst being taken from household to household to service the sows. Hand on heart a true story. Never noticed as far as I know just buried under the new road.
There was also renovation work to properties in the village, including the house where the Hubbards were to move into. It wasn't completed when they actually arrived into the village. And yes there was work going on around the church. In the car park area behind the church. For the life in me I can't find the photographs I know exist.

crusader, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 02.09.24 16:28

crusader wrote:From Pat Brown

I have seen a number of comments pointing out this or that in Bernt’s book that I did not address. Unless I went through his book and commented on each and every statement, I simply could not include everything in this video. My purpose was to address the main issues: why May 2nd makes little sense, why Smithman is still the most important clue, and why where her body is buried does not matter unless it is found. This is why I urge people to read more, especially if you have never read my book or Amaral’s, you may not understand the major issues.
Show less
So her review is very subjective. Her ''main issues'' that May 2nd makes little sense. I think it makes a lot of sense. They, whoever helped with clean up and disposal had time to at least find a suitable place to place the dear child's body where it would be safe from discovery. And then going on to say it doesn't matter where she is buried unless it is found. I can't get my head around that remark.
However she does recommend that people should read GA's book.

crusader and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 02.09.24 16:40

That remark wasn't intended to be dismissive or callous, IMO.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.09.24 16:40

"My purpose was to address the main issues: why May 2nd makes little sense, why Smithman is still the most important clue, and why where her body is buried does not matter unless it is found."

For many of us May 2nd makes the MOST sense,  Smithman is the least important. . . and does not even qualify as a clue, and where the body is buried is of the utmost and ultimate importance.

But we all have our own opinions.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16849

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Nina, Cammerigal, crusader, Shash T, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 02.09.24 17:24

The burial place seems important, to me. Hidden locally, or a 20 or 30 minutes drive away?   Doesn't that affect timing? I don't know the country, so I haven't a clue.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 02.09.24 17:36

All will be revealed when Burnt reveals the video's and photo's, (hopefully.)
I hope it's soon, people are bound to be sceptical and lose interest if he delays much longer.
He must have his reasons, he may have a trump card he's holding on to before he shows his hand.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 02.09.24 17:57

PB also wants to see the videos.

She briefly discussed the Nuggets, but does not believe they are important.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 02.09.24 18:10

crusader wrote:All will be revealed when Burnt reveals the video's and photo's, (hopefully.)
I hope it's soon, people are bound to be sceptical and lose interest if he delays much longer.
He must have his reasons, he may have a trump card he's holding on to before he shows his hand.

I think Jill posted previously that Bernt wants the individuals recorded to have some time to consider the implications and take any necessary action, such as contacting the police, before releasing them?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Shash T and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 02.09.24 18:18

Cake Lover wrote:The burial place seems important, to me. Hidden locally, or a 20 or 30 minutes drive away?   Doesn't that affect timing? I don't know the country, so I haven't a clue.
I go with the hide incredibly well at first and then move to a more secure place once they had the hire car or even use of a car that wasn't examined. 
Up until 10pm on the 3rd May no one would really notice anything. After the 10pm alert to everyone and his uncle then more difficult. The first occultation would be relatively easy certainly under cover of darkness when the whole village is hunkered down with closed blinds and still wearing another layer if they are the residents. It is only the desperate holiday makers who flipflop around believing it is mid summer when the beginning of May certainly isn't.

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 02.09.24 18:20

Ladyinred wrote:
crusader wrote:All will be revealed when Burnt reveals the video's and photo's, (hopefully.)

I think Jill posted previously that Bernt wants the individuals recorded to have some time to consider the implications and take any necessary action, such as contacting the police, before releasing them?
Has he been in touch with the individuals then telling them that he is going to release his webcam footage?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 02.09.24 18:44

Jill or PeterMac would need to verify that, as I don't know (or can't remember!).

Bernt knows the identity of the Nuggets and where they live. They would be aware of his book, so will know they are discussed.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 02.09.24 18:51

Why on earth would you spend years researching and writing a book, camp out on Rocha Negra and buy cameras to record evidence only to give the McCann's the time to contact the police?
I thought the whole idea was to expose the McCann's  hoax that Madeleine was abducted and they are guilty of hiding her.
How much time is he going to give them?
crusader
crusader

Cake Lover and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 02.09.24 18:52

pinkgladioli wrote:As for PB’s bee in her bonnet with regards to nanny Cat, she failed to mention her Rothley visit!  does she perceive it as being normal to be visiting people you hardly know
 I was a bit confused when Pat was discussing Nanny Cat as she gave the impression that the McCanns got her to lie about the creche records/activities on the night Madeleine was reported missing and before her first rogaritary statement with the PJ. (If we go with Bernts theory). I know she visited Rothley and her statement with UK police changed after being coached by the McCanns.

Whilst her YouTube was enlightening, I didn't find it to be what I would describe as a fair review. It was all about her theory and conclusions and her book. To me it totally belittled Bernts book and his theory and came across as quite condescending.. 

Nobody can claim they're right no matter how much research they have done.

It would appear that Brent has come under scrutiny for various reasons on the Facebook groups and his credibility called into question. It was a shocking seeing the comments.
Jojo1
Jojo1

Activity : 50

Jill Havern and Nina like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 02.09.24 19:00

crusader wrote:Why on earth would you spend years researching and writing a book, camp out on Rocha Negra and buy cameras to record evidence only to give the McCann's the time to contact the police?
I thought the whole idea was to expose the McCann's  hoax that Madeleine was abducted and they are guilty of hiding her.
How much time is he going to give them?
I feel the same. I'm beginning to wonder if the way people react to his book determine his next move. He said that the Portuguese police told him it would be better if he dug the suspected site himself, yet he hasn't. Why not get the team of men with dogs to join him, and get going?
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 02.09.24 19:27

Jojo1 wrote:
pinkgladioli wrote:As for PB’s bee in her bonnet with regards to nanny Cat, she failed to mention her Rothley visit!  does she perceive it as being normal to be visiting people you hardly know
 I was a bit confused when Pat was discussing Nanny Cat as she gave the impression that the McCanns got her to lie about the creche records/activities on the night Madeleine was reported missing and before her first rogaritary statement with the PJ. (If we go with Bernts theory). I know she visited Rothley and her statement with UK police changed after being coached by the McCanns.

Whilst her YouTube was enlightening, I didn't find it to be what I would describe as a fair review. It was all about her theory and conclusions and her book. To me it totally belittled Bernts book and his theory and came across as quite condescending.. 

Nobody can claim they're right no matter how much research they have done.

It would appear that Brent has come under scrutiny for various reasons on the Facebook groups and his credibility called into question. It was a shocking seeing the comments.
I have removed myself from the groups as of yesterday before I posted and was banned because there have been members banned for supporting Bernt's book or even the man. Lots of ego trips as to who knew what when and how. Some haven't even read the book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 02.09.24 19:38

That's quite shocking, Nina, banning for supporting a book and its author. How oppressive is that?.

Facebook is a world I'm totally unfamiliar with. Are there many Madeleine groups out there? I know Jill has one, is it similar to this forum?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.09.24 19:48

He's got a few things going on with his investigation.
Plus, he's got another podcast with James English coming up soon with some new  bomb  info that's come to light since he finished his book.

I'm not ready to give up on him yet.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43537

crusader, Jojo1, pinkgladioli, MikaelaB and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 02.09.24 19:56

I don't understand why he's dragging it out. It's about Madeleine's death - I think it's safe to say that now, she hasn't just disappeared - it isn't a teaser for a film premiere. He needs to have something incredible up his sleeve coming along soon.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top