The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 29 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 29 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 29 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 29 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 29 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Bluebagthepirate 08.07.24 17:57

I got to the creche records in the book.

I'm trying to work out how they did this on 3rd May.

I noticed Ella was booked in last, very late at 9.50

Is it possible that Gerry took Ella in at 9.10 as Madeleine and the last booking for Ella was done when there would be no more additions to the list?
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 755

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 29 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Silentscope 08.07.24 18:29

While Ella O'Brien is on Topic.

Does anyone know Evie O'Brien's Date of Birth in 2005?

Madeleine Beth McCann (born 12 May 2003) is a British missing person who, at the age of 3, disappeared from her bed in a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, ...

At the beginning of their pregnancies they had been given a similar due date, although Madeleine was born about a month before (page 2) Ella.

Questioned, states that this was the second time that the four couples came together (the first was at David and Fiona's marriage, in Italy), although he has already vacationed with two or three couples, but not with the group presently in Portugal. He remembers that, in September of 2005, three couples, excluding the deponent and his wife, went on holiday to Mallorca and that they did not accompany them as Jane tanner was in the final stages of pregnancy. (Evie?)

Source: https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN.htm
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2983

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 08.07.24 19:15

Snipped from Bluebag post 701.
Is it possible that Gerry took Ella in at 9.10 as Madeleine and the last booking for Ella was done when there would be no more additions to the list?

This could be possible, but how did they work the afternoon session when the only girls there were Madeleine and Ella?
After 4:30 when Russ picked up Ella, there would only be 1 girl, Madeleine and 2 boy's, Alexander Mann and William Totman.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6693

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 08.07.24 20:14

sandancer wrote:Regarding cctv, If I remember rightly it was not allowed to face onto public streets only on private grounds . 

I'm sure the camera the PJ tried to access footage from was at a hotel . 

If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me , my memory is not what it was !
No file mentions the PJ trying to access footage from the private residential complex GA speaks of (you're right, cameras can't focus on the street).
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 08.07.24 23:01

crusader wrote:Snipped from Bluebag post 701.

This could be possible, but how did they work the afternoon session when the only girls there were Madeleine and Ella?
After 4:30 when Russ picked up Ella, there would only be 1 girl, Madeleine and 2 boy's, Alexander Mann and William Totman.
Madeleine was a late signing in that afternoon.

Ella and Alexander were 2.30 and Madeleine is "14.56".

Could have been done when no one was paying attention.

William Totman was 3.30 (why bother?)

Ella was strangely signed out by "Cat Nanny" who is the object of much suspicion in the book.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 09.07.24 7:15

The creche sheet on the 3rd have mostly been written by the same person.
In fact most day's the same person made them out in my opinion, Naylor didn't know the name of their own child from one day to the next.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 09.07.24 7:22

Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Activity : 223

Cake Lover likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 09.07.24 7:33

I strongly suspect Amaral is quoted out of context here.

This is a 2013  pro-abduction British media article in the war of Mccann v Amaral.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 09.07.24 9:06

Ir appears that the foreign detective website is not available any more. I hope it is not a sign of something ominous.

https://foreigndetective.com

here is what is shown...

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

I have tried with other browsers and from different locations with the same result.
deepeepee
deepeepee

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 09.07.24 9:28

Same here, I don't think it's up and running yet.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 09.07.24 10:09

It was fine just a day or two ago, it was just waiting for content. I wonder what that’s about…
GreenTara
GreenTara

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 09.07.24 10:16

I tried to look at the web site, and 'bad request' appeared.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2664

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 09.07.24 11:25

It's back.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

GreenTara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 09.07.24 11:40

Bluebagthepirate wrote:It's back.
yep, all OK, it seems   smilie
deepeepee
deepeepee

Cammerigal and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 09.07.24 12:59

deepeepee wrote:Ir appears that the foreign detective website is not available any more. I hope it is not a sign of something ominous.

https://foreigndetective.com

here is what is shown...

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

I have tried with other browsers and from different locations with the same result.
Try this link, https://foreigndetective.com/home

Activity : 3385

kathryn1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deepeepee 09.07.24 13:27

Its OK now, Nina. The site was offline this morning but now all is OK as said previously.
deepeepee
deepeepee

Nina and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 09.07.24 14:39

Bluebagthepirate wrote:

This is a 2013  pro-abduction British media article in the war of Mccann v Amaral.

https://youtu.be/58HZBFhzp3E?si=ejpmwqhdhAz5NIor
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 09.07.24 17:01

It's obvious G Amaral sent officers out to check security cameras, so there must have been security cameras around Praia da Luz to check on.
The fact they missed this crucial camera is why he was furious.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 09.07.24 17:02

Paddingtom wrote:
Bluebagthepirate wrote:

https://youtu.be/58HZBFhzp3E?si=ejpmwqhdhAz5NIor
That does not contain the quote(s).

The same quotes can be found in all the pro-abduction British media.

Mr Amaral said: “I believe that the person carrying a child in his arms was captured on film from that very camera.
“I asked my officers to gather all the CCTV footage in Luz but, by the time they got to this hotel, the film from this camera had been wiped over.
"It was a mistake and I will always regret it. I do feel Madeleine was let down.”

Quotes.

Not joined together within one quote... so proper context?

Paul Luckman in the Sky News video appears to be "Our Man in Priara da Luz" and is very pro-abduction.

So... what does Amaral actually believe about the Smith sighting?

Same as most of us here I suspect along with Bernt Stellander.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 09.07.24 17:05

Amazingly those quotes are carried verbatim by all the British papers.

I wonder who wrote the original (pink) article.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 10.07.24 7:30

your argument would appear to be that because GAs comments are repeated by everyone, theyre obviously not true.   Not sure I follow the logic there but yiou are obviously entitled to your opinion.

As to what does GA really think, well, according to his books, he thinks the Smith sighting was made by reputable law abiding citizens and that it is crucial and pivotal in resolving the sequence of events. He even said that 

When we receive this information, at the end of September, we think we finally have the piece that will allow us to complete the puzzle. Because of this, we may be able to reconstruct the course of events on that cold night of may 3rd. in Villa de Luz. We have a better understanding of why Jane Tanner sent the alleged abductor in the opposite direction to that taken by the man seen by the Smith family. Suspicion had to be diverted from gerald who - if he was the guilty party -would have taken this route. Leaving apartment 5A, the individual who was carrying the child, did not go east, towards Murats house, but west in the direction of the beach.

But them Im probably just misquoting him.
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 10.07.24 7:51

My argument is that his comments are three separate quotes strung together as though one. Where is the context for each one? All the media carried the same article which obviously came from the same source. A pink one probably.

As for amaral and the Smith sighting it was important for a process of elimination.
As Amaral said. Gerry had alibis for that time. Not just the tapas 9 either.

There is no way Gerry was carrying a dead child around pdl because her body was already gone. There is no way he was carrying another child as he could have been seen by people, he knew - like Jez.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 10.07.24 8:10

Assuming it wasn't Gerry the Smiths saw, there can only be 2 explanations.
1  Madeleine was kidnapped and the Smith family were witnesses to the event.
2  It was an innocent man carrying his own child through the streets at around 10pm.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 10.07.24 8:14

No 2.. because even smith said it was a normal thing to see men carrying children around pdl.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Nina, crusader and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 10.07.24 8:17

In the early days Amaral was working from the assumption Madeleine died that night so the body was carried off in panic.

I don't think anyone thinks that any more - especially Amaral.

Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top