The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 28 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 28 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 28 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 28 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 28 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Cake Lover 02.07.24 13:07

It's a more realistic proposition than micro- chipping, genetic engineering and organ harvesting, all of which have been aired in various forms., imo.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 1696

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 28 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by crusader 02.07.24 13:13

You stand by what you believe Paddingtom, we all have our own thoughts on what happened.
Nobody knows the truth of what happened to Madeleine so we can all theorise, it matters not if we have difference of opinions, we can still debate.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6131

Cake Lover and Paddingtom like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 02.07.24 13:16

Yep, that's the reason we're here. I hope we never run out of new ideas.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

crusader and Paddingtom like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 02.07.24 13:28

cake lover, whats all this about micrchipping?   havent heard this one . are you able to explain please?
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Activity : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 02.07.24 13:36

I can barely remember where i read it, it was in the vey early days, and I joined the forum much later than that.  But I think it was mentioned here and I certainly heard people discussing it  when I was out and about. Others with a better memory than mine may be able to shed some light on it.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 02.07.24 14:32

Paddingtom wrote:You dont have to believe it.
Thanks.

I don't.

It's illogical.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 02.07.24 14:34

Paddingtom wrote: I suspect an occasional drunk wouldnt have mattered but the problem with the Smiths was that there were so many of them and even if one or two had had several drinks, clearly most would be stone cold sober.
Jez wasn't drunk.

How did Gerry know he would only meet a few drunks?

How did he know he wouldn't bump into more people like Jez?

How did he know that all the cctv cameras were fuzzy?
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 02.07.24 18:17

Cake Lover wrote:I can barely remember where i read it, it was in the vey early days, and I joined the forum much later than that.  But I think it was mentioned here and I certainly heard people discussing it  when I was out and about. Others with a better memory than mine may be able to shed some light on it.
Yes in the very early days there was discusions about microchipping babies as soon as they are born and their first blood tests being used to get their dna. What was also discussed was a system in Europe all linked together for if a child was missing a bit like a European alert. https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/euro-plea-missing-children-3480638

Activity : 3238

Cake Lover likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 02.07.24 20:19

A quarter of the way through the book now.

This is just been discussed.

In the video it is ridiculous the way Gerry's and Jane's different "side of the road" versions are dismissed.

Also in the video, the close up clip of a man walking across the top of the road is filmed from an elevated position just like the fraudulent Tannerman sketch. Just so we can see pink pyjamas.

Jane is allegedly downhill of the man (if she was even there) and would not have seen the upper part of a child being carried like that.

I wonder if their friends ever question them about these things?
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 02.07.24 23:05

Jill Havern wrote:It costs a lot of money for a book to be professionally produced - they all need paying...do you think they should all work for free because it's in a 'good cause', or something?

Editors
Designers
Printers
Publishers
Agents
PR
Etc.
I agree! Plus the field cams etc. 
He is taking a risk too, if he ends up in court that’s gonna be pretty costly. 
I absolutely do not believe he has done this for money & neither should he feel embarrassed to charge for the input he has dedicated to the project.
GreenTara
GreenTara

Activity : 17

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 02.07.24 23:12

PeterMac wrote:
Cake Lover wrote:Have you put yourself through all of that to be unimpressed with the book? It's a shame if that's the case.

Au contraire

It is almost incontrovertible proof of both, to a standard and in such detail that it would take a good (or unscrupulous) Defence lawyer
to insert even a reasonable doubt into either statement.
and remember that the defence has no witnesses.  
There is no one who can supply a contrary scenario, no one who has ever, even after 17 years
to been able to explain how IT could have been done.
Not anyone,  
Not Mendax Maximus Mitchell, nor Inventitative Journalist Clarke-Kent.
Every important aspect of their original story was destroyed within hours, 
much of it in the clear sight of those watching the TV news that morning, (though not, strangely, of Clarke who was there)
And the second story was destroyed shortly after its invention, as were subsequent iterations.

The book does two things.    It lists and details their lies,
AND then goes further, in part 3 to detail an impressive single handed CROP operation,
which produces unexpected results
Also tells individuals directly what they are lawfully & ethically guilty of and specifically why. He speaks directly to them in ways they are unlikely to have ever been spoken to before. He has literally left nowhere for the players to hide.

Lots of humour too, he calls David Paynes statements “err soup” 😂😂😂
GreenTara
GreenTara

Activity : 17

Nina, crusader, Cake Lover and Honesty like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate Yesterday at 6:20

One third of the way through now and I have to say it is well worthwhile.

There is a lot of repetition... a lot... but I'm used to that now.

It's a great recap for me who has been digging away at this on various forums since the beginning - The Mirror, 3As and CMOMM - like most of us here probably.

A good reminder.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

GreenTara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom Yesterday at 7:02

Just a quick thankyou to Cake Lover and Nina for info about microchipping.  It wouldnt be used for controlling activities Im sure...no not at all!!!

And a big thankyou to Crusader for helping me resolve my dilema of whether Tannerman was a last minute invention or existed from the start.  You have made it very clear you do not agree with my theory but you tried to help me all the same and are always respectful despite having very different views.  It was remiss of me not to thank you sooner. Apologies.  I am now happy with my completed theory.
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Activity : 102

Nina, crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Back to top