The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 12 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 12 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 12 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 12 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Jill Havern 28.05.24 21:22

Honesty wrote:The idea of them burying the body on the Hill seems strange to me. I always presumed they buried/disposed of the body much further away, but truth is stranger than fiction perhaps.

Maybe the trip to Huelva was a 'good marketing ploy'.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42716

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 12 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by AnneCGuedes 28.05.24 21:24

It seems that the quote (including "sudden impulse") should be taken with a pinch of salt. Jim Gamble reveals in the Netflix documentary (2019) that he whispered to G the words that appear in the blog entry of 28 August 2007. JG, claiming to be "suspicious" of the couple, was targeting G and thought he could get him to confess his involvement in his daughter's disappearance (what a lack of psychological insight!), while claiming it was a good message to send to the abductor.  G  published JG's comments as if they had come from him. Is this credible? 1) G hasn't denied it and 2) it's not his style at all.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 28.05.24 21:29

It's strange to me as well, because people would have a good view of them, unless it was a wooded area.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 1620

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 28.05.24 22:06

Baited, waited and caught, whoever it was, up on Rocha Negra.
Whatever happens the foreign detective has it seems, done a superb job and spent a lot of time and discomfort  investigating the mystery of Madeleine.
It can't be a coincidence, the activity on Rocha Negra after sending the coded message.
That in itself is incriminating in my opinion.
This could lead to the piece of puzzle that's been missing that put's everything into place.
I hope the McCann's and everyone involved are feeling the strain, I have zero sympathy for them.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6108

Nina, Ladyinred and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 28.05.24 22:21

I hope their  guilt leads to huge mistakes  which nails  them good and proper. The McCann pair have made the first blunder by missing the recent anniversary. Too coincidental to be ignored, imo.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 28.05.24 22:30

I'm sorry to say that I don't have any sympathy for them either, particularly not for GM. His awful smug, controlling, arrogant "find the body"...."ask the dogs" manner. The cold, cynical, calculated way he behaved after MM's disappearance. The way he set up his dodgy Fund, after, if I recall correctly, the Charity Commission refused to register it as a charity. The way they ruthlessly pursued Mr Amaral and others who only sought the truth, etc. etc etc. The list is endless. I only hope I live long enough to see justice done.
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 62

Nina, sandancer and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 28.05.24 22:53

Same here. 'Where is the child', was his revolting remark, while he knew damn well  where she is - and  how she came to be there.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Nina and Honesty like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.05.24 23:03

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 12 New_pe14

And I still haven't updated this. 

They've all been complicit in Madeleine not being found and laid to rest.

Seventeen years.

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 12 Annive10

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina, Bluebagthepirate and Honesty like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 28.05.24 23:28

Don't be sorry Honesty , I think we all feel the same . I have no sympathy for either of them , they are both as bad as each other , cold , calculating , manipulative for the last 17 years they have played their roles in the public eye , they courted the media and used them from the beginning for the story of " abduction " . A story that still to this day has no evidence , a story that the media continue to push whenever the McCanns pull their strings like the puppets they are .

Their words and actions are out there to be seen , the contradictions , the back filling , G changing his mind about which door he used , K never mentioning the " whooshing curtains and slamming door " in her statements just for a couple of examples . They never expected the PJ Files to be released , something else the media ignores as well as the dogs findings . 

They live in a prison of their own making with the possibility the door could slam on them at any time . I think both are quite capable of throwing the other to the wolves to save their own skin ! 

Words spoken cannot be unspoken 
Words heard cannot be unheard .
Words written cannot be unwritten .
Words seen cannot be unseen .   Thanks to the much missed Hobs  singlerose

Activity : 2399

Nina, crusader and Honesty like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jazega 29.05.24 11:40

Jill Havern wrote:
crusader wrote:Does he say who the Golden nuggets are?
He identified them from a sighting on the beach where the man was wearing the same clothes as the man at one of the sites, and he identified the woman in the cafe from the veins on the back of her hand...both on camera. Oh and the same dog.

But, the cliffhanger is, he didn't name them although he knows where they live cos he followed them from the cafe. That's where he wants them to squirm by the very detailed descriptions he gives in the book. They will know who he's talking about.
Murat ???
jazega

Activity : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.05.24 11:53

Given that Bernt has clearly done his research, I would imagine he already knew where Murat lives, and wouldn't have needed to follow them.

Even if Murat was identified on field cams, and he had moved house, there'd still be no need to follow him because the PJ would know who to look for.

I don't think it's Murat.

I could be wrong...as with anything I've ever said, thought, done, written since the day I was born.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 29.05.24 11:57

Agree.  I don't think it's RM.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1625

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 29.05.24 12:00

I'm assuming  the Golden Nuggets are from the holiday group?
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.05.24 12:02

Not necessarily.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 29.05.24 12:03

So... Clement Freud is dead... Who else was involved in their little get-together up the hillside?

Freud was seriously well connected.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 279

Jill Havern and Nina like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 29.05.24 12:05

The person who took the 'make-up' photos?
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.05.24 12:08

Possibly, but not necessarily.

Freud is mentioned, certainly.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 29.05.24 12:11

Good one, Bluebagthepirate. Arrr. I'm really thinking now.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.05.24 12:14

I really don't want to spoil the book for other people....some people are yet to get their book and read it.

But please, once read, continue to post your thoughts here.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 29.05.24 12:24

Understood, but one more - the first Golden Nugget has veiny hands, which indicates a middle aged to old woman.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.05.24 12:31

It does, which kinda rules out the Tapas 7 but brings in someone else from the outside.

Think GA.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 29.05.24 12:34

I think I'm going to go mad if my book doesn't arrive soon.
crusader
crusader

Cake Lover likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.05.24 12:37

Don't forget to chop it into 3 volumes so it's easier to read..or make sure you're suitably dosed up with painkillers.

I kid you not, been there, tried it.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 29.05.24 12:38

Jill Havern wrote:It does, which kinda rules out the Tapas 7 but brings in someone else from the outside.

Think GA.
!!! Intriguing.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 29.05.24 12:39

She bent down to pat the dog with her veiny hand, if the dog belongs to her she must be  resident in Portugal or Praia da Luz ?
crusader
crusader

Jill Havern, Nina and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top