The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Mm11

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Regist10

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Jim Gamble posed as paedophile..........press release

Post by aiyoyo on 13.11.10 12:04

Child protection chief in TV probe

(UKPA) – 4 hours ago

The outgoing chief of Britain's child protection agency and the host of US TV show America's Most Wanted posed as paedophiles to investigate the sex trafficking of Cambodian youngsters.

Jim Gamble, ex-chief executive of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop), and John Walsh said they were shocked when they went into a Cambodian bar where there were 50 to 60 girls.

Mr Walsh said: "Within two minutes a madam came up to us and said, 'What are you looking for?' and Mr Gamble said: 'We're looking for young girls.' She brought over three or four girls that were (about) 12 or 13 years old - very, very young."

Mr Gamble told her they wanted younger girls, Mr Walsh said. He said the woman replied: "What do you want? We have six and seven-year-old boys and girls. I can arrange that off premises."

Mr Walsh said the experience was "disgusting and heartbreaking".

He said Western paedophiles from the US, Britain and Germany travelled east to Cambodia as international sex tourists.

He said his show chose Cambodia because it is cheap to buy a sex slave there.

"I saw many Western men that had come there not to go to the Buddhist temples, not to come there to look at the beaches, not to do anything at all but to molest and have sex with children. It's wrong, it's illegal and it has to change," Mr Walsh said.

He said the episode would be a "tough show to watch, but it is important to expose the reality that children are sexually assaulted by predators.

Senior police officer Mr Gamble, the former head of Northern Ireland's anti-terror unit, resigned from Ceop in October over the Government's decision to make it part of the National Crime Agency.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Re: Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by aiyoyo on 13.11.10 12:08

Is there more than meet the eyes?

What was real reason for merging CEOP into National Crime Agency?
To force CEOP chief to quit without compensation?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Re: Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by Shibboleth on 13.11.10 12:18

What would have happened if he had been arrested in Cambodia? Who was that actor with all the child porn, that he tried to pass off as "research"?

ETA Just remembered him. Chris Langham.
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Posts : 500
Join date : 2010-10-16
Location : Jaffa - Tel Aviv

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.11.10 12:21

Can someone please tell me why it was necessary for Jim Gamble, head of one the top child protection agencies in the United Kingdom, to go into a seedy Thailand joint and ask if a 'madam' had 'girls younger than 12' available? Isn't this taking 'fact-finding missions a tad too far?

Thank goodness Gamble's now on gardening leave and a successor to him has been rapidly appointed. Another gold star for the new Coalition.

A search of Google News for 'Gamble' this morning reveals:

Child protection chief in TV probe

The Press Association - ‎9 hours ago‎
Jim Gamble, ex-chief executive of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop), and John Walsh said they were shocked when they went into a ...
(UKPA) – 9 hours ago

QUOTE

The outgoing chief of Britain's child protection agency and the host of US TV show America's Most Wanted posed as paedophiles to investigate the sex trafficking of Cambodian youngsters.

Jim Gamble, ex-chief executive of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop), and John Walsh said they were shocked when they went into a Cambodian bar where there were 50 to 60 girls.

Mr Walsh said: "Within two minutes a madam came up to us and said, 'What are you looking for?' and Mr Gamble said: 'We're looking for young girls.' She brought over three or four girls that were (about) 12 or 13 years old - very, very young."

Mr Gamble told her they wanted younger girls, Mr Walsh said. He said the woman replied: "What do you want? We have six and seven-year-old boys and girls. I can arrange that off premises."

Mr Walsh said the experience was "disgusting and heartbreaking". He said Western paedophiles from the US, Britain and Germany travelled east to Cambodia as international sex tourists. He said his show chose Cambodia because it is cheap to buy a sex slave there.

"I saw many Western men that had come there not to go to the Buddhist temples, not to come there to look at the beaches, not to do anything at all but to molest and have sex with children. It's wrong, it's illegal and it has to change," Mr Walsh said. He said the episode would be a "tough show to watch, but it is important to expose the reality that children are sexually assaulted by predators. Senior police officer Mr Gamble, the former head of Northern Ireland's anti-terror unit, resigned from Ceop in October over the Government's decision to make it part of the National Crime Agency.

UNQUOTE

Copyright © 2010 The Press Association. All rights reserved.


New online child protection chief is appointed
BBC News - ‎22 hours ago‎
Mr Gamble added: "I am delighted for Peter Davies. He is coming to work with a fantastic group of committed child protection advocates and I wish him, ...

New head for child protection agency
See all 33 news stories
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15497
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Re: Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by ufercoffy on 13.11.10 12:28

According to bonnybraes, Martin 'leave Gary Glitter alone' Brunt was also in Thailand with Gamble

Bonnybraes:
Oh, the irony....remember, this is on MM, whose members like nothing better to talk about than a disgusting paedophile "theory" involving Madeleine- unless it is being best friends with a real life paedophile.
On the subject of Jim Gamble's work in Thailand (I notice they seem to be ignoring the fact that Brunty was there too)


Read more: http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=388&page=249#ixzz15AHXmTvH
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Posts : 1652
Join date : 2010-01-04

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Re: Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by Guest on 13.11.10 12:33

I have merged the two topics here under the Jim Gamble thread.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Re: Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by aiyoyo on 13.11.10 14:22

The thing is when he goes to these seedy places and claims its work....who does he has to send the report to?

When he found these sex slaves trade.....and these underaged children exploited what did he do to protect them?

Did he report to local authorities to come and raid these places and rescue these little girls?

His role was to expose paedophiles not travel all over to third world countries...Cambodia ...or thailand or wherever for that sort of trip at taxpayers expense.
Did he expect to run into old friends there.....or expect to catch westerner paedophiles in those places?

Come on..it makes no sense for someone in his position to do that kind of research.
Then where does that leave his subordinates with .....

Even investigative journalists dont go to that extent.

It's a sicko who can stomach that sort of trip.

It seems his whole role was about viewing child porno and personally visting seedy places offering young children..Blimey.

Thanks goodness he's on gardening leave ...he should dig a tranch (sp) and keep digging..
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Re: Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by littlepixie on 13.11.10 16:39

Another one who was only doing "research"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2648987.stm

"
The 57-year-old, who is married with children, said: "I am not a paedophile. I think paedophilia isappalling.""[size=18]To fight against paedophilia, you have to know what's out there," he said.
[size=9]
Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar _38682695_pete150 The guitarist believes he may have been abused himself as a child

[/size]
"I have been involved in a campaign against paedophilia on the internet but it fizzled out."[/size]
littlepixie
littlepixie

Posts : 1346
Join date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Re: Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by Judge Mental on 13.11.10 17:30

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2648987.stm


''Some 50 police officers have also been arrested and eight of them charged with offences, including two officers involved in the police investigation into the murders of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman.''

Unsurprisingly, Clarence Mitchell was on hand yet again to deal with any crisis affecting the established orders.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Posts : 2762
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 82
Location : Chambers

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Re: Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by soulthief on 13.11.10 17:39

Has a previous link between gamble and Gerry been established?
avatar
soulthief

Posts : 695
Join date : 2010-07-07
Location : where ever I lay my hat

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Re: Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by ufercoffy on 13.11.10 17:49

@soulthief wrote:Has a previous link between gamble and Gerry been established?

That's a good question actually. It might explain why Jimbo went to PdL so quickly.

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Posts : 1652
Join date : 2010-01-04

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Re: Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by Shibboleth on 13.11.10 18:24

That report on Pete Townshend was at the end of 2002/2003. Wasn't that around the time of Operation Ore? When all these people suddenly had their "credit cards stolen". Just like what happened to Gerry, in London.

Just saying.
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Posts : 500
Join date : 2010-10-16
Location : Jaffa - Tel Aviv

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Re: Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by Autumn on 13.11.10 20:00

Pete Townshend's Child Porn Treatise

MAY 7--After a four-month investigation, London police today cleared Pete Townshend of kiddie porn charges. But the rock star will still spend five years on a U.K. register of sex offenders because the co-founder of The Who visited a web site containing child porn images. Townshend was nabbed in January on suspicion of possessing indecent images of children, though no such photos were found following a search of his home and computer. At the time of his arrest, Townshend admitted using his credit card to visit a web site offering child porn, but told cops he was just conducting research. Along with being placed on the sex offender registry, the performer had to submit a DNA sample to police and have his fingerprints and mug shot taken. As part of his "research project," Townshend drafted the below six-page treatise on the easy availability of child pornography on the Internet. So easy, in fact, that Townshend, 57, wrote that he accidentally discovered a photo of a two-year-old boy being raped when he typed the words "Russia," "orphanages," and "boys" into a search engine. Townshend claimed that he reached for his telephone and "intended to call the police and take them through the process I had stumbled upon--and bring the pornographers involved to [jail]," but that he decided not to contact authorities after discussing the issue with an attorney. Townshend's paper, which he once posted on his official web site, also notes that the "pathway to 'free' paedophilic imagery is--as it were--laid out like a free line of cocaine at a decadent cocktail party: only the strong willed or terminally uncurious can resist." In the January 2002 porn treatise, Townshend notes that since 1997 he has been working on "some kind of document" relating to Internet porn, but that he feared being arrested by police who were on a "witch hunt" to catch anyone who visited illicit web pages: "Those vigilantes who research these pathways open themselves up to internet 'snoops.'"

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/pete-townshends-child-porn-treatise

Hmmmm all in the name of research eh?
Yes shibboleth, the 'witch hunt' referred to in the article was Operation Ore?

roll
avatar
Autumn

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Re: Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.11.10 11:25

@Autumn wrote:Pete Townshend's Child Porn Treatise

MAY 7--After a four-month investigation, London police today cleared Pete Townshend of kiddie porn charges... http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/pete-townshends-child-porn-treatise

Hmmmm all in the name of research eh?
Yes shibboleth, the 'witch hunt' referred to in the article was Operation Ore?
Fascinating. Much to chew on there.

I see Townshend concludes by appealing for 'something to be done' about the availability of certain kinds of pornography.

In that case he should be interested in the House of Commons launch of 'safermedia' next Monday, 22 November, a new campaign: "The Harm that Pornography does", to reduce the pernicious infleunce of pornography on the human mind:
www.safermedia.org.uk

I'm going, together with at least one other Madeleine Foundation member.

I have one spare ticket if anyone else would like to go.

The event is in The Grand Committee Room, 1pm to 5pm
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15497
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Gamble and co

Post by misgrace on 24.04.11 18:34

Gamble,Gerry and Brunt,perhaps they are all cut from the same cloth!!!!!.
misgrace
misgrace

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-04-24

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Re: Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by Willo on 26.10.12 1:36

Mr Gamble welcomed news of the BBC’s internal review but warned it would only be “credible” if it had the expertise and independence “that will deal with the perception, perhaps, that this culture of cover-up still exists within the organisation”.



Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/paedophile-hunter-says-jimmy-savilersquos-support-for-gary-glitter-points-to-his-guilt-16221647.html#ixzz2AMNlgtkt



Is Mr Gamble angling to run the BBC's internal review to make it "credible" I wonder?

Lol.
Willo
Willo

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : NZ

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Re: Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by aquila on 26.10.12 9:29

Last year I watched two very disturbing documentaries (I cannot for the life of me remember the titles) about paedophilia. One programme was based in Thailand and the other in another favourite sex-tourist hotspot Kenya. These were researched by investigative journalists with film crews and hidden cameras. There are no doubt many more quality programmes dealing with this vile and evil trade.

I'm thinking out loud here and everything is imo.

Would a CEO need to go 'on-site' so to speak to gather this information first-hand? If that was deemed necessary would that CEO consider it wise to declare such research in writing/meetings etc before undertaking it and ensure that an independent film crew were recruited to underpin the validity of the visit at all times? Would a CEO not consider using an independent company/team to provide this research?

Perhaps all of my thoughts can be answered.

Just my opinion.
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9424
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Re: Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by aquila on 26.10.12 9:52

@aiyoyo wrote:Child protection chief in TV probe

(UKPA) – 4 hours ago

The outgoing chief of Britain's child protection agency and the host of US TV show America's Most Wanted posed as paedophiles to investigate the sex trafficking of Cambodian youngsters.

Jim Gamble, ex-chief executive of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop), and John Walsh said they were shocked when they went into a Cambodian bar where there were 50 to 60 girls.

Mr Walsh said: "Within two minutes a madam came up to us and said, 'What are you looking for?' and Mr Gamble said: 'We're looking for young girls.' She brought over three or four girls that were (about) 12 or 13 years old - very, very young."

Mr Gamble told her they wanted younger girls, Mr Walsh said. He said the woman replied: "What do you want? We have six and seven-year-old boys and girls. I can arrange that off premises."

Mr Walsh said the experience was "disgusting and heartbreaking".

He said Western paedophiles from the US, Britain and Germany travelled east to Cambodia as international sex tourists.

He said his show chose Cambodia because it is cheap to buy a sex slave there.

"I saw many Western men that had come there not to go to the Buddhist temples, not to come there to look at the beaches, not to do anything at all but to molest and have sex with children. It's wrong, it's illegal and it has to change," Mr Walsh said.

He said the episode would be a "tough show to watch, but it is important to expose the reality that children are sexually assaulted by predators.

Senior police officer Mr Gamble, the former head of Northern Ireland's anti-terror unit, resigned from Ceop in October over the Government's decision to make it part of the National Crime Agency.

I'm a bit confused with the title of the thread Tony, it says 'Thailand' and yet it is Cambodia.
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9424
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Re: Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.10.12 13:48

@aquila wrote:I'm a bit confused with the title of the thread Tony, it says 'Thailand' and yet it is Cambodia.
Looks like my mistake, I hear so much about the wrong kind of people going to Thailand for their holidays, so wrote that instead of Cambodia. You could arge that Gamble might have had to go to Cambodia to discuss practical measures on how to stop child trafficking and exploitation. But I'm not sure it was necessary for him to go to a seedy bar and ask for a 6-year-ol girl

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15497
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Re: Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by aquila on 26.10.12 15:29

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@aquila wrote:I'm a bit confused with the title of the thread Tony, it says 'Thailand' and yet it is Cambodia.
Looks like my mistake, I hear so much about the wrong kind of people going to Thailand for their holidays, so wrote that instead of Cambodia. You could arge that Gamble might have had to go to Cambodia to discuss practical measures on how to stop child trafficking and exploitation. But I'm not sure it was necessary for him to go to a seedy bar and ask for a 6-year-ol girl

Was this programme ever screened?
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9424
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar Empty Re: Jim Gamble asked a 'madam' for young girls in a seedy Thailand bar

Post by Inspectorfrost on 11.01.13 18:30

@aquila wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@aquila wrote:I'm a bit confused with the title of the thread Tony, it says 'Thailand' and yet it is Cambodia.
Looks like my mistake, I hear so much about the wrong kind of people going to Thailand for their holidays, so wrote that instead of Cambodia. You could arge that Gamble might have had to go to Cambodia to discuss practical measures on how to stop child trafficking and exploitation. But I'm not sure it was necessary for him to go to a seedy bar and ask for a 6-year-ol girl

Was this programme ever screened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej_HFpX66uk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

There is also a link to more info on the programme in the write up

What a sad world
avatar
Inspectorfrost

Posts : 841
Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum