The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MMRG letter sent in 2016 to Home Secretary Rt Hon Amber Rudd re: Operation Grange and the Disappearance of Madeleine Beth McCann Mm11

MMRG letter sent in 2016 to Home Secretary Rt Hon Amber Rudd re: Operation Grange and the Disappearance of Madeleine Beth McCann Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MMRG letter sent in 2016 to Home Secretary Rt Hon Amber Rudd re: Operation Grange and the Disappearance of Madeleine Beth McCann Mm11

MMRG letter sent in 2016 to Home Secretary Rt Hon Amber Rudd re: Operation Grange and the Disappearance of Madeleine Beth McCann Regist10

MMRG letter sent in 2016 to Home Secretary Rt Hon Amber Rudd re: Operation Grange and the Disappearance of Madeleine Beth McCann

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MMRG letter sent in 2016 to Home Secretary Rt Hon Amber Rudd re: Operation Grange and the Disappearance of Madeleine Beth McCann Empty MMRG letter sent in 2016 to Home Secretary Rt Hon Amber Rudd re: Operation Grange and the Disappearance of Madeleine Beth McCann

Post by Jill Havern 05.05.19 12:12

10 Oct 2016

The Rt Hon Amber Rudd PC,MP
Home Secretary
This is a personalised copy of a letter sent to the PM
Madam,

OPERATION GRANGE - DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE BETH MCCANN

I am a retired Police Superintendent, with CID experience. I have studied this case in depth for 9 years, in conjunction with experts in various fields.

I live in Southern Spain, less than 4 hours drive from Praia da Luz. During my first visit I attempted to open the shutters on the McCanns’ Apartment 5A, but as can be seen on the short video, I not only had no success, but found that it was impossible. The shutters do not open properly from the outside as the roller mechanism jams. It is now common knowledge that they had NOT been smashed or jemmied as the McCanns originally reported.

It was that, the first in the series of untruths, prevarication and downright lies by the McCanns which led me to research further. I set out a list of the more blatant ones with the evidence showing their falsehood.  In so doing I was able to concentrate on individual pieces of the puzzle, rather than trying to wrestle with the whole picture.

Gradually it has become clear that a synthesis is possible. But numerous lines of evidence from various sources suggest that this has to be very different from the “official” claims that Madeleine was abducted between 9:30 to 10 pm on Thursday 3rd May 2007.

No part of that original story was credible, not one piece of evidence supported it, and almost everything pointed to something totally different. Not only the changes in the stories, but the pieces of positive evidence point firmly to a death, probably accidental, on the evening or during the night of Sunday 29th to Monday 30th April.

We may wish to note that the Local Police, the Policia Judiciária (PJ), Mrs Martorell of Carter-Ruck giving sworn evidence in the High Court of England, Mr Alan Pike - a crisis counsellor who claimed to be a psychologist - giving evidence in the Portuguese court, and even Isobel Duarte, the McCanns’ lawyer; all are only able to say that they were TOLD by the McCanns that Madeleine had been abducted. Not one has been able to provide any supporting evidence.

The British police officers and advisors similarly found not a single piece of evidence of abduction, and it is a matter of record that diplomatic officials involved also raised doubts.
It follows that the stories which do not lock together, the ‘versions of the truth’ which have been put into the public domain only to be proved to be dubious by researchers, may form part of something more sinister.

To spell it out in plain terms - a Conspiracy to Pervert the Course of Justice, or its equivalent in Portuguese law.

I attach Appendices setting out the blatant untruths and changes of story (A, B,and C); and at D a reference to the longer e-book, which has been accessible on the net for some years. The more recent version includes three shortened chapters which provide a brief resume of the evidence that overwhelmingly suggests that the famous “Last Photo” of the family by the pool was ‘forged’ in that the date has been altered.

There are of course many aspects of this case which need investigation.
I provided Grange with some information and analysis of the “Last Photo,” the pool photo, released three weeks after the missing report, but not to the Portuguese Police (PJ) nor to the British Police. It was sent direct to the Agence Presse France.

There was a further untruth by Gerry McCann when he said in a signed statement that he “had no further photos in his possession”. The Pool photo emerged two weeks AFTER that lie, and it is proved that it was taken on, and contained within, the McCanns’ camera.
Further it has been admitted by the McCanns and Alex Woolfall, Head of Risk at Bell Pottinger, that they, in concert, selected and edited photos from cameras and handed over on 9 May a CD of selected images. It appears the police (PJ) were never handed the cameras or memory cards.
The analysis and the logical conclusion drawn from the evidence available, including weather reports and comparison photos, is that this photo is a Forgery. The date shown in the EXIF Metadata, embedded within any digital photo, is false. It has been altered.

I provided reasoned argument, and gave reasonable grounds to identify the four people who were involved in dealing with the photo up to and including its being placed in the public domain.

I provided Grange with this paper some considerable time before I made it public. I gave ample time for the relevant computer to be seized or the hard disc copied.

If this specific issue was not investigated and a proper conclusion drawn, and recorded in the Policy Book, it is possible that Misconduct in Public Office, involving deliberately or negligently Failing to Investigate might be considered.

Sir Bernard will no doubt recall O.O.O. -v- Met Commissioner [2001] EWHC 1246

I also provided Grange with analysis of many deliberate untruths told by the McCanns, their friends, and by Mitchell.

Each of these should have been identified by HOLMES II, but for completeness I appended full details of the links and references for every statement I made.
Again, if each of these has not been satisfactorily investigated and the result properly recorded in the Policy Log, there may be a failure to follow up avenues of investigation.

It seems to outsiders inexplicable that the McCanns have not been re-interviewed -
separately - in different locations: simultaneously: in English: by practised and skilled interviewers: and under caution with legal representation if that proved necessary.

That is the very least I would have expected any DCI or DI under my command to have done.

And to be interviewed about the following issues
The Events - in full detail : The Lies and contradictions : The Reasons behind the lies and contradictions - (which is a separate issue, and in my experience focussing on this aspect frequently brought about a cathartic “change of mind”)
And the “Fund”, though this is perhaps a subject for the Fraud Squad.
Although no one outside Grange can be sure, the silence of the McCanns and the entire British mainstream press - which has merely recycled claims about the case made by the Government’s former Head of Media Monitoring, Clarence Mitchell - might indicate that this has not YET taken place.

It is of course possible that instructions NOT to investigate properly were given at high level. We note that the original remit included the wording “ (as if the abduction occurred in the UK)” This could be taken to imply that a decision had already been taken that no proper investigation was to be done. That is certainly the view of many who have followed this case, and who remain deeply sceptical about the apparent lack of progress.

If there are genuine matters of national security at stake, then of course it is axiomatic that everyone would expect you as Home Secretary to protect the nation from harm. There is nothing, however, so far revealed which leads anyone to believe that a missing 3 year old girl in a foreign country could trigger this level of anxiety.

If this be not the case, then I would invite you once again to take personal interest in the way in which the Operation has been and is being conducted. The money allocated to it so far is a matter of considerable public interest and concern to taxpayers.

This letter is a copy - with some personalised amendments - of one sent to the Prime Minister, and to Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, perhaps for his successor.

Yours sincerely

Redacted

Appendix A Why did they do this ?
A short compendium of the continued untruths in the case

Appendix B Changes in the Story
As short monograph outlining the changes in the story over the first few days

Appendix C Egregious examples
A short list of the most egregious of the untruths told

Appendix D The e-book
Foreword to new edition.
The e-book, in pdf form, runs to over 100 pages, as it is fully referenced and original source material is included in full to assist readers identify any errors or misinterpretations.

It may be viewed in full at
http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf
or
http://freepdfhosting.com/d2238cdf6b.pdf

It may also however, be found in shortened form at
http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/  

where the video of my investigation of the shutters may also be seen
The summary chapters referring to the forged “Last Photo” are included within those works

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41597

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top