The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

RESEARCH RESULTS: Is THIS how the McCanns were able to DECEIVE everyone into believing Maddie was ALIVE and at the creche? Mm11

RESEARCH RESULTS: Is THIS how the McCanns were able to DECEIVE everyone into believing Maddie was ALIVE and at the creche? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

RESEARCH RESULTS: Is THIS how the McCanns were able to DECEIVE everyone into believing Maddie was ALIVE and at the creche? Mm11

RESEARCH RESULTS: Is THIS how the McCanns were able to DECEIVE everyone into believing Maddie was ALIVE and at the creche? Regist10

RESEARCH RESULTS: Is THIS how the McCanns were able to DECEIVE everyone into believing Maddie was ALIVE and at the creche?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RESEARCH RESULTS: Is THIS how the McCanns were able to DECEIVE everyone into believing Maddie was ALIVE and at the creche? Empty RESEARCH RESULTS: Is THIS how the McCanns were able to DECEIVE everyone into believing Maddie was ALIVE and at the creche?

Post by Jill Havern 20.04.19 10:23

I have previously posted on this topic and worked on the possibility of 'One child in One child out' but it was DURING one of my posts that it all became clear to me.  It was a 'lightbulb' moment and I am still blown away by the possibility that this MAY have been what happened!

Did something happen to Maddie BEFORE THURSDAY?  If I am correct, THIS IS HUGE...and SO simple!

Many times, Gerry and Russell arrived to the creche at the same time... Russell sent in HIS daughter and Gerry went in and chatted to the nannies.... so a WEEK LATER when asked about Maddie, they remembered Gerry and recalled the child that came in at the same time... Russell O'Briens daughter! (please don't use her name in comments)

No need for deception!  Just a VERY CUNNING PLAN! The reason the OC staff describe a SHY TIMID child!

------------

Many of us believe that something happened to Maddie earlier in the week...If that is the case then HOW did the McCanns manage to deceive everyone into thinking that Maddie was ATTENDING the creche?  That question HAS to be answered...or any suggestion of something happening earlier cannot be considered credible...

More than 8 years ago, I felt I could explain WHAT was done, (on child in and one child out) but its only just recently I discovered HOW it was likely done.

As I scrutinised the creche records it became apparent! (AFTER I put together a graphic with the main details... it would have been impossible to understand it without the graphic...)

I could go into detail explaining the specifics, but for the sake of this thread I will just give an overview along with one example that may help CONFIRM the scenario...

This is based on the records.. NOT a scenario that I put together and tried to fit... It became apparent as I was posting an explanation of the creche information.

Have you ever wondered why Dianne Webster (I believe to be credible) claimed she saw the McCanns at the Millenium Wednesday morning but doesn't know whether they ate breakfast?

It seems that the TWINS were dropped off at 9.10am.... Had the McCanns walked directly over to Maddies creche they would have dropped her off at about 9.20 (ten minutes before Russell O'Brien arrived) and then MAYBE gone to the Millenium (for Dianne to have seen them)

HOWEVER, they didn't get to the creche for 20 mins, and arrived same time as Russell O'Brien... SO.. did they walk over to Millenium to meet up with Russell (hence Dianne saw them) and then proceed to the creche WITH Russell, (see location video) so he could send in his daughter and Gerry would chat with nannies, so at a later date the nannies would remember him and Russell's daughter arriving at same time. Hence it was 'Maddie'... the shy timid child that the OC staff described (see video)

As with everything we know nothing for sure but it IS possible.

----------------------------------------

For those that believe Catriona could not have been duped, there are a few things to keep in mind...

1)  Maddie may not have been there after the first day or two...
2) Unlike a regular nursery, this was more about 'babysitting' and keeping the children occupied.
3) Children were dropped off and picked up randomly  Up to 14 children in ONE ROOM!
4) Check with ANY nursery, (who would be more vigilant) and they will tell you that the children's names are not remembered easily for a few days at least.  It can take a while before each child is easily identified and thats in a classroom that WANTS to learn about the child and their habits...
5)  Because the children were randomly dropped off and picked up... the records were not about attendance as much as to be able to contact the parents at any given time from the phone numbers provided.
6) The week was uneventful at the creche... no need to make note of anything until AFTER the fact and once Catriona was advised HER charge (Maddie) was missing, she remembered Russells daughter as the one arriving with Gerry!

IMPORTANT TO HELP UNDERSTAND...

I have already put together a couple of basic videos to assist in understanding....

McINFO: Locations & Routes of Creche etc Used by McCanns

BEFORE Thursday? (Pt 1) - Did OC staff see Maddie or a SHY T7 Child?

RESEARCH RESULTS: Is THIS how the McCanns were able to DECEIVE everyone into believing Maddie was ALIVE and at the creche? Creche10

RESEARCH RESULTS: Is THIS how the McCanns were able to DECEIVE everyone into believing Maddie was ALIVE and at the creche? Creche11

This is not new but until the graphic above, with all the times easily viewable was put together it was impossible to see just exactly HOW it was possibly achieved.

RESEARCH RESULTS: Is THIS how the McCanns were able to DECEIVE everyone into believing Maddie was ALIVE and at the creche? Creche12

-------------
For discussion, please visit this thread: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15278-research-results-is-this-how-the-mccanns-were-able-to-deceive-everyone-into-believing-maddie-was-alive-and-at-the-creche

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41059

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top