The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Self-confessed killer of eight-year-old boy: "I have lost everything" Mm11

Self-confessed killer of eight-year-old boy: "I have lost everything" Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Self-confessed killer of eight-year-old boy: "I have lost everything" Mm11

Self-confessed killer of eight-year-old boy: "I have lost everything" Regist10

Self-confessed killer of eight-year-old boy: "I have lost everything"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Self-confessed killer of eight-year-old boy: "I have lost everything" Empty Self-confessed killer of eight-year-old boy: "I have lost everything"

Post by Jill Havern 08.11.18 10:29

Self-confessed killer of eight-year-old boy: "I have lost everything" 158

Self-confessed killer of eight-year-old boy: "I have lost everything" Mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.euroweeklynews.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F03%2Fe2efe0e129fbb354f3deb3736894b820“I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING”: Self-confessed killer of eight ...
www.euroweeklynews.com
ANA JULIA QUEZADA, who confessed to the killing of Gabriel Cruz Ramirez on the day of the youngster’s funeral in Almeria Cathedral, has been giving evidence in court. The disappearance of Gabriel from Las Hortichuelas, near Nijar in Almeria in February sparked a huge search involving thousands of ...

The disappearance of Gabriel from Las Hortichuelas, near Nijar in Almeria in February sparked a huge search involving thousands of people. And the accused, the 43-year-old girlfriend of Gabriel’s father, even took part in the searches for 12 days.

During the public searches Quezada claimed to have found a white t-shirt belonging to the child and his DNA was found on it. However, it was claimed the t-shirt was not on the list of garments the child was reported to be wearing at the time of his disappearance and it was ‘found’ several kilometres from the route the boy would have taken

• When Quezada confessed to the crime, on the day of Gabriel’s funeral, she claimed she acted in self-defence, claiming that the youngster got angry and attacked her with an axe.

She told police that she hit the boy with the blunt part of the axe leaving him unconscious and, in a state of panic, strangled him before stripping him of his clothes and burying the body.

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2018/11/07/i-have-lost-everything-self-confessed-killer-of-eight-year-old-gabriel-cruz-faces-court-in-spain/#.W-PpZnpKhTY

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40917

Back to top Go down

Self-confessed killer of eight-year-old boy: "I have lost everything" Empty Re: Self-confessed killer of eight-year-old boy: "I have lost everything"

Post by sar 08.11.18 10:46

During the public searches Quezada claimed to have found a white t-shirt belonging to the child and his DNA was found on it. However, it was claimed the t-shirt was not on the list of garments the child was reported to be wearing at the time of his disappearance
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top