The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Joana Blog Mm11

Joana Blog Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Joana Blog Mm11

Joana Blog Regist10

Joana Blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joana Blog Empty Joana Blog

Post by Guest 17.10.10 21:57

Rather interesting item on Joana blog. A transcript of interview that was on TV..............

Criminal record: Kate McCann in PDL.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/10/criminal-record-kate-mccann-in-praia-da.html

What does Hernâni Carvalho - HC mean about rather interesting things going on at dawn on the beach at PDL. He says:

[snipped]
[quote]
HC – It means that I have a great enjoyment in watching Praia da Luz at dawn; it means that I really like to observe the phenomena that occur in Praia da Luz, at dawn. Moreover, I want to tell you that there are events, which take place at dawn, in Praia da Luz that do not happen in any other time of the year

RFR – Various situations taking place, things in motion…

HC - I challenge everyone to go there, at least at dawn.

wow

Some very interesting replies at the bottom of the page

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Joana Blog Empty Re: Joana Blog

Post by littlepixie 17.10.10 22:10

I saw that and was wondering what he meant.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 17.10.10 22:17

What time is dawn in late April/early May...7 o'clock by any chance?
Watching the sun break whilst seated on the clifftops of PdL must be a sight not to be missed, dependent on the circumstances of course.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 18.10.10 0:33

He seems to have inside information...Is he credible?

The details about Catrionas statement do not seem to have been posted elsewhere...

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2008/11/tvmais-at-what-time-did-maddie-leave.html
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.10.10 3:14

HC – Well, we went to Praia da Luz because… on the contrary… officially the McCann couple did not come here for the past 9 months. Clearly, that is not true; we all know that the McCann couple travels to here whenever they like, when they have a necessity – whenever they feel that necessity – and that is why I invited Dr. Paulo Sargento: what motivates a father or a mother to have that urge of returning to the place where they have lost their child.

Does it mean KM recurring visits to PDL are not always publicised?

Situation at dawn at the beach, what could he mean?
That the mccanns are coordinating a team of people monitoring tides for floats up?
Or the investigators are having people watch for unexpected?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 18.10.10 10:19

aiyoyo wrote:
HC – Well, we went to Praia da Luz because… on the contrary… officially the McCann couple did not come here for the past 9 months. Clearly, that is not true; we all know that the McCann couple travels to here whenever they like, when they have a necessity – whenever they feel that necessity – and that is why I invited Dr. Paulo Sargento: what motivates a father or a mother to have that urge of returning to the place where they have lost their child.

Does it mean KM recurring visits to PDL are not always publicised?

Situation at dawn at the beach, what could he mean?
That the mccanns are coordinating a team of people monitoring tides for floats up?
Or the investigators are having people watch for unexpected?

Or all of the above?
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 18.10.10 12:13

One finds this rather intriguing.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.10.10 17:55

would be good if there was someone local who could go down at dawn and investigate what is going on. thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.10.10 18:01

It's all very curious, perhaps Brunty and his film crew are making there way there as we speak big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 18.10.10 18:09

I know its a horrible thought but wouldnt it be wonderful if Kate had turned all "Myra Hindley" and was trying to help locate where she "left her".
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 18.10.10 18:20

littlepixie wrote:I know its a horrible thought but wouldnt it be wonderful if Kate had turned all "Myra Hindley" and was trying to help locate where she "left her".

Well if she is, one would suggest she stop lurking around the Praia da Luz area, and damned well make a telephone call to the police. All this intrigue is not good for the old diabetes which exacerbates the gout.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by kathyBelle 18.10.10 18:54

Judge Mental wrote:
littlepixie wrote:I know its a horrible thought but wouldnt it be wonderful if Kate had turned all "Myra Hindley" and was trying to help locate where she "left her".

Well if she is, one would suggest she stop lurking around the Praia da Luz area, and damned well make a telephone call to the police. All this intrigue is not good for the old diabetes which exacerbates the gout.

Kate McCann's recent visit to Praia da luz, to visit pray in the Anglican church, proves that her mother was right all along, when she said she couldn't understand her daughter and son-in-law, asking for a Priest to fly over to PDL as soon as possible. Mrs Healey said neither her daughter or her son-in- law were church goers.

I believe Kate McCann and her husband, used the Catholic Church and the Priest, who gave them the key to his church to pray any time day or night. They knew that the Priest would never reveal whatever they told him to the police or anyone else and they were right. The Priest has said that he will take whatever the McCanns told him to his grave.

I also believe that the McCanns were trying to use Raymond Hewlett, as their stay out of jail card. They knew he was on his death bed, and if he confessed to taking and killing Madeleine, he would spend very little time or no time at all in jail.
kathyBelle

Activity : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 18.10.10 20:59

I don't think they bargained for Frau Hewlett. She seems quite fierce to me!
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top