The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

IS KEVIN HALLIGAN STILL ALIVE? Mm11

IS KEVIN HALLIGAN STILL ALIVE? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

IS KEVIN HALLIGAN STILL ALIVE? Mm11

IS KEVIN HALLIGAN STILL ALIVE? Regist10

IS KEVIN HALLIGAN STILL ALIVE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IS KEVIN HALLIGAN STILL ALIVE? Empty IS KEVIN HALLIGAN STILL ALIVE?

Post by sallypelt 04.06.18 12:57

With the latest news about Andrew Newton being alive, after it was reported he had died years ago, could there be a possibility that Kevin Halligan is still alive? After all, there's been no news, as far as I can see, of any funeral etc. 

Moreover, are we expected to swallow that the establishment has spent £12 million (and still counting) on the disappearance of a 3 year old child? 

We are now seeing, with the aid of the internet, just how low some people in power are prepared to sink, just to protect their own.

I have said it over and over, this country is rotten to the core!

Here is the article about Jeremy Thorpe and the Andrew Newton affair:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6443447/where-andrew-newton-hann-redwin-jeremy-thorpe-hitman-norman-scott/
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

IS KEVIN HALLIGAN STILL ALIVE? Empty Re: IS KEVIN HALLIGAN STILL ALIVE?

Post by Ladyinred 04.06.18 14:03

The inquest is scheduled for 2nd July.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1357

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 04.06.18 14:53

Ladyinred wrote:The inquest is scheduled for 2nd July.
Ty Ladyinred. I haven't heard anything about a funeral etc, and it's taken over 7 months for an inquest. Something isn't adding up with his death, but, there again, nothing about this whole, sorry saga adds up.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.06.18 15:55

sallypelt wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:The inquest is scheduled for 2nd July.
Ty Ladyinred. I haven't heard anything about a funeral etc, and it's taken over 7 months for an inquest. Something isn't adding up with his death, but, there again, nothing about this whole, sorry saga adds up.
I'm glad that CMOMM holds, on another thread, news about the death of Kevin Halligen/Richard Halligen and all his other aliases, and also holds a fairly good record of the comments made immediately afterwards by his friends/acquaintances as to the cause of his death. (I believe IIRC Halligen's death was initially reported under a wholly different name). 

IIRC these friends painted a picture of someone who was too drunk to stand up in his own home, fell against a desk, or table, or a hard floor, banged his head badly and bled to death. There were some vague and rather strange stories about whether anyone was with him when he had this accident and how he was found etc.  Some of these stories were promoted before the outcome of the post-mortem was known. Why the police were involved is also a mystery, it will be interesting to hear their account of events.

The inquest was opened, to hear the post-mortem result. As LadyinRed has advised, the full inquest is slated for 2 July, but these dates can be altered for a variety of reasons, and often are, so anyone thinking of attending should check carefully with the Coroner's Office beforehand.   

In the normal course of events, once the post-mortem results have been delivered to the Coroner, the Coroner has the power to release the body to the family/nearest relative/friend so that a funeral can be held - and I suspect this was held within 14 days or so of his death. Only in truly exceptional cases does a Coroner order the body to be retained for further examination.

The post-mortem report will be several pages long, and will include measurements, a large number of pre-post-mortem and post-mortem photographs and, crucially in this case perhaps, a toxicology report. The cause of death has already been established by the pathologist.

AFAIK the Coroner did not order any second opinion from a pathologist about the likely cause of death. The family certainly has the right to a second opinion and would then be given access to the post-mortem pathologist's report and accompanying photographs. There is however no sign AFAIK of any family member/friend seeking to challenge the post-mortem result, but you never know. 

If I lived near, I would attend myself. After all, Kevin Halligen's evidence about what he was REALLY asked to do for the McCanns would be invaluable!

I do hope a CMOMM member or guest who lives near will take the trouble to attend the adjourned inquest, and take detailed notes. 

A few people did attend Brenda Leyland's inquest, but we didn't IIRC receive much of a report about what went on - not that there was much to report on, it was all over in less than an hour I think. And of course, crucially, her son Ben Leyland did not contest the suicide verdict.

Let us also recall that Kevin Halligen's right-hand-man in all the skullduggery and intrigue that went on in 2018, and the man who (we are told) produced those highly controversial efits of what many people now believe was a fabricated sighting, was Henri Exton.

Who was the former Head of Covert Intelligence for MI5.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.09.18 6:28

Police: Fired Madeleine McCann Detective May Have Been Murdered

IS KEVIN HALLIGAN STILL ALIVE? 59bdcb976966751f7c3f36c7286f18f3?s=24&r=x Sean Adl-Tabatabai

2 hours ago  

IS KEVIN HALLIGAN STILL ALIVE? Mccann11

A detective investigating the mysterious disappearance of Madeleine McCann may have been murdered, police have confirmed. 
The blood-soaked body of Kevin Halligen, 56, was found at a mansion in Surrey, England, earlier this year.

Kevin Halligen took over the private investigation into the Madeleine McCann case in May 2008. However, after finding a number of encouraging leads, the McCanns abruptly ended the investigators contract in 2009.
Sky News reports:  Dublin-born Mr Halligen, who had dual American and Irish nationality, was later extradited to the US where he admitted fraud charges over a previous contract.
He was jailed, but freed because of the time he had already served in custody and later returned to the UK.
In a TV interview he denied he had misused funds in his Madeline investigation and dismissed accusations of leading a lavish lifestyle.
Surrey Police said: “We were called to an address in Cobbett Hill Road, Normandy, Guildford, on Monday following a report of a man in his 50s having been taken unwell, who subsequently died.
“The death is being treated as unexplained and a file will be passed to the coroner’s office in due course.”
The McCanns did not comment, but it is understood they had had no association with him since terminating his contract.
Madeleine was nearly four when she disappeared from the family’s rented holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on the Algarve coast in May 2007.
Her parents hired a series of private investigators who failed to find any trace of her.
In 2011 Scotland Yard began a new investigation, funded by the UK government, but has not solved the mystery – though its work continues.

https://yournewswire.com/police-fired-madeleine-mccann-detective-murdered/amp/

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 18.09.18 9:28

Where on earth has this suddenly come from?

It is pretty much the usual copy of everyone else's January reports and looks just to be a shameless excuse to stick up MM's photo against any article.

If there was news from the inquest it would make some sense, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 18.09.18 13:57

Your News Wire is a spoof site.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fake_news_websites
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

IS KEVIN HALLIGAN STILL ALIVE? Empty Is Kevin Haligen dead

Post by willowthewisp 18.09.18 14:25

Amy Dean wrote:Your News Wire is a spoof site.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fake_news_websites
Hi Amt Dean.

That's a New name for the "Sun",Tracey Kandihola?

Scotland Yard request for more "funds",Best to use the Best marketing Ploy a picture of Madeleine McCann,da,da!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 30.09.18 17:04

Any news on K Halligen's inquest? Has it taken place, and if so, when? Is there any information on his funeral? Ah, so many questions, so few answers.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top