The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

IS KEVIN HALLIGAN STILL ALIVE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IS KEVIN HALLIGAN STILL ALIVE?

Post by sallypelt on 04.06.18 12:57

With the latest news about Andrew Newton being alive, after it was reported he had died years ago, could there be a possibility that Kevin Halligan is still alive? After all, there's been no news, as far as I can see, of any funeral etc. 

Moreover, are we expected to swallow that the establishment has spent £12 million (and still counting) on the disappearance of a 3 year old child? 

We are now seeing, with the aid of the internet, just how low some people in power are prepared to sink, just to protect their own.

I have said it over and over, this country is rotten to the core!

Here is the article about Jeremy Thorpe and the Andrew Newton affair:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6443447/where-andrew-newton-hann-redwin-jeremy-thorpe-hitman-norman-scott/

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IS KEVIN HALLIGAN STILL ALIVE?

Post by Ladyinred on 04.06.18 14:03

The inquest is scheduled for 2nd July.
Ladyinred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 04.06.18 14:53

@Ladyinred wrote:The inquest is scheduled for 2nd July.
Ty Ladyinred. I haven't heard anything about a funeral etc, and it's taken over 7 months for an inquest. Something isn't adding up with his death, but, there again, nothing about this whole, sorry saga adds up.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.06.18 15:55

@sallypelt wrote:
@Ladyinred wrote:The inquest is scheduled for 2nd July.
Ty Ladyinred. I haven't heard anything about a funeral etc, and it's taken over 7 months for an inquest. Something isn't adding up with his death, but, there again, nothing about this whole, sorry saga adds up.
I'm glad that CMOMM holds, on another thread, news about the death of Kevin Halligen/Richard Halligen and all his other aliases, and also holds a fairly good record of the comments made immediately afterwards by his friends/acquaintances as to the cause of his death. (I believe IIRC Halligen's death was initially reported under a wholly different name). 

IIRC these friends painted a picture of someone who was too drunk to stand up in his own home, fell against a desk, or table, or a hard floor, banged his head badly and bled to death. There were some vague and rather strange stories about whether anyone was with him when he had this accident and how he was found etc.  Some of these stories were promoted before the outcome of the post-mortem was known. Why the police were involved is also a mystery, it will be interesting to hear their account of events.

The inquest was opened, to hear the post-mortem result. As LadyinRed has advised, the full inquest is slated for 2 July, but these dates can be altered for a variety of reasons, and often are, so anyone thinking of attending should check carefully with the Coroner's Office beforehand.   

In the normal course of events, once the post-mortem results have been delivered to the Coroner, the Coroner has the power to release the body to the family/nearest relative/friend so that a funeral can be held - and I suspect this was held within 14 days or so of his death. Only in truly exceptional cases does a Coroner order the body to be retained for further examination.

The post-mortem report will be several pages long, and will include measurements, a large number of pre-post-mortem and post-mortem photographs and, crucially in this case perhaps, a toxicology report. The cause of death has already been established by the pathologist.

AFAIK the Coroner did not order any second opinion from a pathologist about the likely cause of death. The family certainly has the right to a second opinion and would then be given access to the post-mortem pathologist's report and accompanying photographs. There is however no sign AFAIK of any family member/friend seeking to challenge the post-mortem result, but you never know. 

If I lived near, I would attend myself. After all, Kevin Halligen's evidence about what he was REALLY asked to do for the McCanns would be invaluable!

I do hope a CMOMM member or guest who lives near will take the trouble to attend the adjourned inquest, and take detailed notes. 

A few people did attend Brenda Leyland's inquest, but we didn't IIRC receive much of a report about what went on - not that there was much to report on, it was all over in less than an hour I think. And of course, crucially, her son Ben Leyland did not contest the suicide verdict.

Let us also recall that Kevin Halligen's right-hand-man in all the skullduggery and intrigue that went on in 2018, and the man who (we are told) produced those highly controversial efits of what many people now believe was a fabricated sighting, was Henri Exton.

Who was the former Head of Covert Intelligence for MI5.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum