The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 10 Mm11

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 10 Mm11

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 10 Regist10

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 10 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by thetruthuntold 02.06.18 21:46

Ironic the swine comment ...
thetruthuntold
thetruthuntold

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 10 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by thetruthuntold 02.06.18 21:48

Well done Jill how she knows amazing .. but she knows ..
thetruthuntold
thetruthuntold

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 02.06.18 22:25

Mr Verdi, can you lock this thread? It's pointless. (At best).
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.06.18 22:32

Funny thing is, this thread is not visible to guests so 'thetruthuntold' has registered, waded through 9 pages, and within minutes has got a grasp of who to have a go at....

Unless, of course, this person is already a member here and has registered to disrupt.

Jill knows you see.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43541

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.06.18 22:35

Hello and welcome to the forum thetruthuntold thumbsup .

As much as your presence is appreciated, you are talking in riddles.  Would you please cut to the chase and say what you really mean - that's not a question, it's a request.

For the benefit of a new member, I will repeat this again.  Professor Horan registered with this forum some days ago looking for information, so say he, to assist with the production of a podcast that had been suggested by an unspecified 'stonesunturned' audience.  The desired information he outlined was quickly given - to take up your point here, if I'm reading you correctly, it wouldn't make an iota of difference how he initially approached the forum for information.  He asked he got.

He has since turned the thread into a shambles, this was his own doing which arouses doubt as to his motives.  Good heavens, there is no need to play devil's advocate to obtain information from CMoMM - it's all there anyway, as Professor Horan was told repeatedly.

Frankly, I don't much care about 'hits' as you call it (curiously a word often used by Professor Horan himself).  The quality of information and CMoMM speaks for itself, it doesn't need 'hits' to prove or disprove anything.  Again I may have misunderstood your cryptic style.

Now - can we start again?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.06.18 22:45

Mark Willis wrote:Mr Verdi, can you lock this thread? It's pointless. (At best).
I totally understand where you're coming from - just be patient a little longer please.

I'm rather hoping (hope springs eternal) Professor Horan will reveal his agenda before leaving, he's wasted a good deal of time so far - surely there must be a reason for all this.  As you rightly said up-page, give enough rope.

If however his little groupie/s continue the disruption, Professor Horan's pending departure might be sooner than expected.  I thought it strange that a few of Professor Horan's posts were given a 'like'!  Like attracts like - maybe the Professor's groupie is already onboard.

I feel a Captain Pugwash gif coming on..

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthuntold 02.06.18 22:46

Sorry not registered to disrupt
.. it doesn't take long to read I can like others read a novel in half an hour let alone website sorry if you don't like my comment but it was clear ..Jill knew the erm' proffesor' would not be back ... I believe he was devil advocate .. no malice ..we all have opnion right or wrong.. noone hopefully wants to disrupt .. seek for truth in regards to a child.. I feel we are all on same page sick of cover ups etc and just want answers .. and why so many strange things in this case....
thetruthuntold
thetruthuntold

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.06.18 22:58

thetruthuntold wrote:.. it doesn't take long to read I can like others read a novel in half an hour
How long did it take you to read madeleine by KATE MCCANN?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthuntold 02.06.18 23:23

I Didn't read it got snippets from your site and wrongly or rightly was horrified.. but if if had the stomach to read that prob about ten minutes .. I wouldn't call it a novel .. possibly coffee table book ..but yes I havent seen original so shouldn't judge .. lord I feel bad but just honest.. we all judge
thetruthuntold
thetruthuntold

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.06.18 0:12

Wherever it makes an appearance, it's an autobiographical fantasy novel - a chiclit.

I'm sure it's packed with information about the first 24 hours that Professor Horan would find useful for his proposed podcast.

I would be happy to discuss with him, preferably direct without the aid of the  devil and his advocate - nor through a messenger from the god.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthuntold 03.06.18 0:29

Eh? I replied to your question honestly you seem to think I'm some sort of plant really ??I think I wouldn't be pro Jill and saying coffee table book .. I despair .. there is clearly a lot wrong with this case but just because I advocated a devil avocate ...really I would have have more constructed argument .. cleary a fan of Jill's and site so bemused
thetruthuntold
thetruthuntold

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthuntold 03.06.18 0:34

Sorry verdi are you saying Im devil .. confused and alarmed
thetruthuntold
thetruthuntold

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthuntold 03.06.18 0:59

I am not a plant etc just because express an opinion oh dear ....
thetruthuntold
thetruthuntold

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.06.18 1:17

No no and thrice no - your membership and contribution to the forum is welcomed.

However, this particular thread was initiated by Professor Horan for his own particular reasons, without his participation the thread becomes redundant.  It will remain open to see if the Professor has anything more to add or requires any more assistance.

You are of course welcome to comment on any of the hundreds of subjects already on CMoMM - whatever or wherever your interests lie.

If you need any help navigating the forum or advice on anything, just ask.  We are at your service thumbsup.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.18 6:13

thetruthuntold wrote:Ironic the swine comment ...
How so?

I assume you are referring to the Tony Bennett post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 03.06.18 7:27

Verdi wrote:
Mark Willis wrote:Mr Verdi, can you lock this thread? It's pointless. (At best).
I totally understand where you're coming from - just be patient a little longer please.
No problem. I'm busy playing Monopoly with Aquila as an old boot!  pop2

I'm rather hoping (hope springs eternal) Professor Horan will reveal his agenda before leaving, he's wasted a good deal of time so far - surely there must be a reason for all this.  As you rightly said up-page, give enough rope.
Noose to me, this gallows humour but I'm not hung up on this and I'll gibbet a try, then.  rotfl

If however his little groupie/s continue the disruption, Professor Horan's pending departure might be sooner than expected.  I thought it strange that a few of Professor Horan's posts were given a 'like'!  Like attracts like - maybe the Professor's groupie is already onboard.
There appears to be a steady but sporadic stream of interlopers here, who soon display their true colours or are caught out by the keen eye of our members. Either way they do not disrupt for long.  cutthroat

And Roger the Cabin Boy?  bigshock
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.06.18 15:10

Mark Willis wrote:
Verdi wrote:
No problem. I'm busy playing Monopoly with Aquila as an old boot!  pop2

Noose to me, this gallows humour but I'm not hung up on this and I'll gibbet a try, then.  rotfl

There appears to be a steady but sporadic stream of interlopers here, who soon display their true colours or are caught out by the keen eye of our members. Either way they do not disrupt for long.  cutthroat

And Roger the Cabin Boy?  bigshock
I'm not sure if I have inadvertently given the Prof a like. I bloomin hope not. I'm using a mobile phone since my laptop died and quite frankly watching me trying to get the hang of this thing is like watching a chimp attempting to embroider whilst wearing boxing gloves.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13560

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 03.06.18 15:20

Ms Aquila she say:

"I'm not sure if I have inadvertently given the Prof a like. I bloomin hope not. I'm using a mobile phone since my laptop died and quite frankly watching me trying to get the hang of this thing is like watching a chimp attempting to embroider whilst wearing boxing gloves."

LOL! I can't do the Internet via a phone, either. 
Never could, never will. Good analogy btw. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'd not worry about an inadvertent "like" as I feel we have an idea of what you think of the veritable Prof Horan!

Meanwhile...
Oh, "MY PROPERTY! That will be...let's see...Old Kent Road...2 Houses...er...ten bob should cover it!"
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.06.18 15:34

Mark Willis wrote:Ms Aquila she say:

"I'm not sure if I have inadvertently given the Prof a like. I bloomin hope not. I'm using a mobile phone since my laptop died and quite frankly watching me trying to get the hang of this thing is like watching a chimp attempting to embroider whilst wearing boxing gloves."

Never could, never will. Good analogy btw. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'd not worry about an inadvertent "like" as I feel we have an idea of what you think of the veritable Prof Horan!

Meanwhile...
Oh, "MY PROPERTY! That will be...let's see...Old Kent Road...2 Houses...er...ten bob should cover it!"
And there was me worrying about me Mayfair interests.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.06.18 16:16

Mark Willis wrote:Ms Aquila she say:

Meanwhile...
Think of the analogy that I used - it came straight off the top of my head - then hand it to a statement analyst. Now that would be an interesting exercise taking up reams of space in cyberland.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthuntold 03.06.18 16:36

Hi I m sorry but couldn't reply to the question re what did I mean ...I raised about the pork comment .. mobile users can't like and have limited use .. or maybe me being numpty .. one school of thought said mccanns had rotting meat in car and dogs can't tell between pork dead pig etc gruesome .. Can dogs tell difference ?If not surely planting in car ? TO DISCREDIT? My opinion only as I thought dogs could distinguish ?Thats what I meant.
thetruthuntold
thetruthuntold

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 10 Empty Tom Horan

Post by Ladyinred 03.06.18 16:49

It's always the dogs.

How are the plans for the podcast?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1802

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.06.18 17:00

I will kick things off - the use of the chimp is interesting but the use of the word 'embroider' details an element of deception. There is a clear determination to choose the word 'embroider' in the meaning of embellishing a story for deceptive purpose. When compared with the lack of the correct word in this instance which is 'embroidery' it becomes clear there is not only deliberate choice but an activity clearly of worry.

Take then the boxing gloves and the pugilistic stance, which when coupled with references to apes indicates deep rooted affliction, lack of self esteem and the need for control and acceptance.

I have just made up this garbage off the top of my head to show how bloody awful statement analysis can be.

My original analagy was true.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.06.18 17:08

thetruthuntold wrote:Hi I m sorry but couldn't reply to the question re what did I mean ...I raised about the pork comment .. mobile users can't like and have limited use .. or maybe me being numpty .. one  school of thought said mccanns had rotting meat in car and dogs can't tell  between pork dead pig etc gruesome .. Can dogs tell difference ?If not surely planting in car ? TO DISCREDIT? My opinion only as I thought dogs could distinguish ?Thats what I meant.
You should get in touch with Joyce 1938,  she will help you along with your concerns and your difficulty.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 03.06.18 17:13

thetruthuntold wrote:Hi I m sorry but couldn't reply to the question re what did I mean ...I raised about the pork comment .. mobile users can't like and have limited use .. or maybe me being numpty .. one  school of thought said mccanns had rotting meat in car and dogs can't tell  between pork dead pig etc gruesome .. Can dogs tell difference ?If not surely planting in car ? TO DISCREDIT? My opinion only as I thought dogs could distinguish ?Thats what I meant.

So the McCanns had a dead pig in apartment 5a ? Kept either behind the sofa or in the bedroom ?

Activity : 2412

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top