The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 15 Mm11

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 15 Mm11

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 15 Regist10

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 15 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by Jill Havern 07.06.18 7:59

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss aquila, much love as always, take care singlerose

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41822

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 15 Empty Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by sandancer 07.06.18 10:15

I was browsing YouTube last night on a video a copy of Embedded Confessions loaded by Slade L ( sorry I can't leave a link ) .I was reading the comments section and found comments by guess who ? Tom Horan ! Made 2/3 weeks ago so since he arrived here . One beginning -" Hell you don't have to be an " expert " to know they are lying " . Very different to everything he said here . 
I haven't found anything else from him , just thought it was interesting .

Activity : 2375

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.06.18 10:58

Jill Havern wrote:I'm so sorry to hear of your loss aquila, much love as always, take care singlerose
My niece was raped and my family covered it up with sugared words. I had  no idea of what happened to Lucy because my family didn't tell me for many years.

To write a eulogy when having absolutely no faith in your family is an impossible thing to do.

I was sexually abused as a child and it screwed my life.

Never let that happen to your babes.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.06.18 11:02

sandancer wrote:I was browsing YouTube last night on a video a copy of Embedded Confessions loaded by Slade L ( sorry I can't leave a link ) .I was reading the comments section and found comments by guess who ? Tom Horan ! Made 2/3 weeks ago so since he arrived here . One beginning -" Hell you don't have to be an " expert " to know they are lying " . Very different to everything he said here . 
I haven't found anything else from him , just thought it was interesting .
Well spotted sandancer! Here's his comment in full Shocked

Thomas Horan   3 weeks ago (edited)
Hell, you don't have to be an "expert" to KNOW they're lying. 1. Madeleine, after a long plane flight over the ocean, is spending nights in a strange bed in a strange house in a strange town in a strange country--and she's not SCARED every night? And her mother ADMITS that Madeleine had woken up the night before and Mommy WASN'T THERE and she had to cry herself back to sleep? But the very next night, SHE JUST LAID DOWN AND WENT RIGHT TO SLEEP? Someone, ANYONE, tell me they believe THAT. "She was just really tired." That's called pre-emptive denial. She's saying: "No. She wasn't really tired AND cranky/scared/etc. She was JUST really tired, and nothing else." 2. "Why would we cover up her death?" Uh, because admitting it would make you look like bad parents? They NEVER did what EVERY other parent does--"What did I do wrong? What should I have done? Why didn't I _______?" No. All they've EVER done is play for pity for THEMSELVES. 3. He's right about the "embedded confession." Also known as "Uh, if I do confess, how will you react?" OJ does the same thing all the time. 4. At the time of that talk show appearance, they've had YEARS of practice--and they STILL make relentless Freudian slips. 5. She looks beautiful. I mean, it's not like this "tragedy" has interfered with her beauty regimen. Fortunately. 6. Not one single, solitary word of pity for Madeliene AT ALL. But, "She WAS a beautiful baby." Until she hit the terrible twos. NOT ONE WORD about that. 7. But the REAL kicker is, in EVERY interview I've ever seen, she NEVER mentions even LOOKING to see if the twins are gone. She just (get it?) notices, "They've taken Madeleine." And then, she LEAVES THE TWINS IN THE APARTMENT while she runs back to the restaurant. She doesn't grab the twins. She doesn't pick up the phone. She LEAVES them--with the window STILL OPEN--in the apartment. Somebody tell me they believe her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.06.18 12:34

aquila wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:I'm so sorry to hear of your loss aquila, much love as always, take care singlerose
My niece was raped and my family covered it up with sugared words. I had  no idea of what happened to Lucy because my family didn't tell me for many years.

To write a eulogy when having absolutely no faith in your family is an impossible thing to do.

I was sexually abused as a child and it screwed my life.

Never let that happen to your babes.
flowers
Your eulogy is for Lucy - think only of Lucy.

I wish you well.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 07.06.18 13:14

Hi Aquila,so sorry to hear of your Families loss,try to keep strong and be united together on the day,deepest condolences to your family at this tragic time.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 11.06.18 11:46

Does Professor Plum still visit ?
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.06.18 12:40

He visited us a couple of days ago.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 11.06.18 12:41

Still researching I hope. Though I'm not holding my breath for any positive outcome.
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.06.18 13:01

polyenne wrote:Still researching I hope. Though I'm not holding my breath for any positive outcome.
He may surprise us all after he's researched and make a decent podcast that will inform the people of the USA about the truth of what really happened to Maddie and the involvement of the UK Establishment in the cover up of her death.

But I agree you shouldn't hold you breath...I've heard that can kill you.  nerdy

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case - Page 15 Empty Professor Horan

Post by willowthewisp 11.06.18 15:36

Jill Havern wrote:
polyenne wrote:Still researching I hope. Though I'm not holding my breath for any positive outcome.
He may surprise us all after he's researched and make a decent podcast that will inform the people of the USA about the truth of what really happened to Maddie and the involvement of the UK Establishment in the cover up of her death.

But I agree you shouldn't hold you breath...I've heard that can kill you.  nerdy
Hi Jill Havern,perhaps Mr Horan could choose to do a podcast on the Special Friends "Pact of Silence" that Doctor David Payne defends so eloquently,this concerns only the people who were there,"Its Got Nothing to Do with Anyone else"!

So can the rest of the World forget about what happened to Madeleine McCann on 3 May 2007,disappearing without trace from Apartment 5a Ocean Club,last seen alive and well by the Father Gerald at 21.05,as per his witness Statement,as also Doctor Payne claims to have seen,"Three Angels" in their night wear at 18.30 pm,the same evening,as per your statement Doctor Payne,err?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top