The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 10 Mm11

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 10 Mm11

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 10 Regist10

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 10 Empty Re: Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED

Post by Bluebagthepirate Yesterday at 21:18

crusader wrote:Are you insinuating Martin Smith told Peter and Aoife what to put in their statements?
I am.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 774

Back to top Go down

Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED - Page 10 Empty Re: Latest from PeterMac's FREE e-book: CHAPTER 63 SMITH-GERRY-MAN SCRUTINISED

Post by Bluebagthepirate Yesterday at 21:19

Bluebagthepirate wrote:
crusader wrote:Are you insinuating Martin Smith told Peter and Aoife what to put in their statements?
I am.
How else could they all have the wrong time?

MS was the driver here.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Yesterday at 21:20

If I'd seen what the Smiths saw, I would have contacted the police too.
I wasn't aware they contacted the police after seeing photo's of Madeleine, interesting.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6714

AnneCGuedes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Yesterday at 21:23

I don't believe that to be the case Bluebag.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate Yesterday at 21:23

crusader wrote:If Martin Smith saw what he thought was a man carrying his daughter, why would he contact the Portuguese police to tell them what he saw.
 He didn't think it was Gerry at that time, he thought the man wasn't a tourist.
So did he think the police could eliminate them,
or did he think in hindsight, 10 day's later, the man could have been abducting Madeleine?
It really is irrelevant.

As Peter said weeks ago.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate Yesterday at 21:25

crusader wrote:If I'd seen what the Smiths saw, I would have contacted the police too.
I wasn't aware they contacted the police after seeing photo's of Madeleine, interesting.
But they couldn't see the child's face, or the man come to that (but did e-fits months later).

They (he) strike me as wanting their 15 minutes of fame.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Yesterday at 21:27

I love all this irrelevant chatter.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate Yesterday at 21:27

crusader wrote:I don't believe that to be the case Bluebag.
How did they all get the time wrong by the same amount?
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Yesterday at 21:30

You can no more prove that than I can.
crusader
crusader

silly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate Yesterday at 21:50

crusader wrote:You can no more prove that than I can.
I think Peter made the case.

There is no way that having left the restaurant at that documented time, the whole group could have gone to the next bar, ordered drinks and drank them and been at that place when they said.

There is supposedly a bar bill as well that says when they paid for the drinks. In a bar you pay when you purchase. At least in EVERY European bar I've been in (plenty).

I think Smith saw the news and back engineered is story and talked his family into it.

Lets not forget, he forgot it was Gerry he saw by January 2008.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Yesterday at 22:19

crusader wrote:I'm really sorry not to agree with Peter's analysis, I feel bad but I cant help what I think.
I'm sure we discussed cadaverine somewhere, doesn't it start at the moment of death?
If Madeleine had died soon after the high tea, I'm sure if she had laid there even a couple of hours the dog's would have detected it but I'm no expert.
Is Martin Smith not a nice man or a man who imposes his will on his family, I believe him to be the former.
Yes from the moment of death the body begins to change once starved of oxygen. The first organ to begin this process is the brain. Strange that the pro McCann crew are prepared to repeat that the scent on Kate's clothes were due to her having certified death in patients as though this is done hours after death hence the scent of cadaverine but aren't prepared to admit that the scent was reacted to by Eddie in the apartment etc. This first scent of course isn't discernible to a human being as it isn't the cloying sickening scent of advanced decomposition.

https://www.aftermath.com/content/human-decomposition/#:~:text=The%20first%20stage%20of%20human,membranes%20in%20cells%20to%20rupture.

Activity : 3391

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Yesterday at 22:33

Martin Smith got the time of leaving the Dolphin restaurant completely wrong.
Peter Smith said the same as Martin.
Aoife said they left the restaurant about 9-30, which would tie in with the bill time at 9-21.
They all agree they left Kelly's bar at or around 10pm.
Aoife said they stayed half an hour.
It's quite possible they only stayed 30 minutes in the bar, after all, Peter's wife wasn't feeling very well.
crusader
crusader

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 Yesterday at 22:43

Verity wrote:
Jojo1 wrote:I had a look on facebook and there's some bloke over on facebook who has his own page apparently is plugging Smithman at the moment and this person was sounding just like him.
Apologies for going off topic here and apologies if I caused bother by causing him to become "bored of smithman"
There's also some bloke on facebook who has completely highjacked this group for his own Smithman agenda. Is this the bloke you mean?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/goncaloamaralmaddiebastadementiras
I've just checked.
It's possible. That guy is on a number of groups.
However there are a few members on those groups, who could be him.
It's hard to tell
Jojo1
Jojo1

Activity : 63

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top