The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Do you believe something happened earlier than May 3rd ? If so, how did the McCanns manage to deceive everyone at the creche? - Page 13 Mm11

Do you believe something happened earlier than May 3rd ? If so, how did the McCanns manage to deceive everyone at the creche? - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Do you believe something happened earlier than May 3rd ? If so, how did the McCanns manage to deceive everyone at the creche? - Page 13 Mm11

Do you believe something happened earlier than May 3rd ? If so, how did the McCanns manage to deceive everyone at the creche? - Page 13 Regist10

Do you believe something happened earlier than May 3rd ? If so, how did the McCanns manage to deceive everyone at the creche?

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you believe something happened earlier than May 3rd ? If so, how did the McCanns manage to deceive everyone at the creche? - Page 13 Empty Re: Do you believe something happened earlier than May 3rd ? If so, how did the McCanns manage to deceive everyone at the creche?

Post by Verity 14.02.18 13:53

Plus, I doubt any child would stand for being called Maddie if her name is Ella. A child would soon correct that error.
Verity
Verity

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Do you believe something happened earlier than May 3rd ? If so, how did the McCanns manage to deceive everyone at the creche? - Page 13 Empty Re: Do you believe something happened earlier than May 3rd ? If so, how did the McCanns manage to deceive everyone at the creche?

Post by roz 14.02.18 14:24

The child that Cecilia do Carmo thought was Madeleine Mc Cann did not respond or speak to her at all – on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday morning as the family went in for breakfast. She just clung to her father’s leg. So here is one example of a very shy child not saying anything.

Cecilia Paula Dias Firmino do Carmo 6.5.07 (Restaurant Receptionist)
She says that the McCanns appeared to be a normal family and that the relation between the members of the family was very good. Madeleine appeared to be very attached to her father and was always clinging on to him. Given her public relations function she was always very nice to the guests and would get involved with the children, saying that Madeleine was very shy and did not respond to her. She says that the only contact she had with guests was at the entrance to the Millenium restaurant, she did not have a view of the tables or the Buffet area.
Eta  - Ps. I don’t know why it is in bold.
roz

Activity : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.02.18 16:02

Verity wrote:Plus, I doubt any child would stand for being called Maddie if her name is Ella. A child would soon correct that error.

....and so the same old question arises. Whist Ella was playing the part of Madeleine - who was playing the part of Ella?

These witnesses are just doing a mundane job of work. Guests come and go, probably hundreds in any one season, chances of a member of staff working in a restaurant, bar, or recreation area being able to identify any specific guest is very unlikely. Not unless something monumental occured right before their eyes.

The creche workers on the other hand, would at least be expected to know the names of a few kids in their charge. According to Catriona Baker, she prepared ID bracelets for all her little charges.

Bah!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by roz 14.02.18 16:56

I don’t think that such a shy and timid child, as described by Cecilia do Carmo (Millennium Restaurant), would have said very much during her week in the crèche apart from; ‘I’m scared. I’m scared’ – during a little boat trip. That same child might even have needed to be cuddled on her nanny’s lap.
The child as described by Cecilia C sounds very like the mannerisms of ‘shy’ Ella O’B, and not the ‘lively’, ‘chatty’ ‘adventurous’ Madeleine.
I do not think that Cat Baker mistook Ella O’B for Madeleine (but Emma W very possibly did – to name one); on Tuesday 1st she signed Ella into the crèche (pm). I am thinking along the lines now that Cat used the very few verbal exchanges she might have had with Ella during the week in the crèche and for some reason, she transferred them as being her interactions with Madeleine.
I am of the opinion now that Cat B did not tell the whole truth re Madeleine’s attendance/absence – but not because she was informed by the Mc Canns that ‘Madeleine will not be returning to the crèche as she is dead’.

I think Cat Baker believed wholeheartedly in the ‘abduction’ on Thursday night – (if she had any doubts she would not have went to Rothley Nov. 2007).  All imho.
roz

Activity : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 14.02.18 20:28

roz wrote:The child that Cecilia do Carmo thought was Madeleine Mc Cann did not respond or speak to her at all – on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday morning as the family went in for breakfast. She just clung to her father’s leg. So here is one example of a very shy child not saying anything.

Cecilia Paula Dias Firmino do Carmo 6.5.07 (Restaurant Receptionist)
She says that the McCanns appeared to be a normal family and that the relation between the members of the family was very good. Madeleine appeared to be very attached to her father and was always clinging on to him. Given her public relations function she was always very nice to the guests and would get involved with the children, saying that Madeleine was very shy and did not respond to her. She says that the only contact she had with guests was at the entrance to the Millenium restaurant, she did not have a view of the tables or the Buffet area.
Eta  - Ps. I don’t know why it is in bold.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 17.02.18 17:32

I'd like to make it clear that I am not saying this thread is based on what DID happen.

It is a SUGGESTION that I am attempting to find out if it is POSSIBLE!

It follows with 'something happening earlier'.   

If the ability to explain Maddie not being in the creche that week is not possible,  then that places serious credibility on something happening earlier.

I am making ONE possible suggestion, and if, during the research of this possibility, I find ONE thing that cannot be explained or proves it is NOT possible then I need to rethink the validity of this scenario.

So far I only see details that support it may have been possible.

I am not relying on how LIKELY the register was maintained and filled in correctly by the McCanns because it was LIKELY under supervision at every moment,  I am looking at whether it was POSSIBLE that it could have been filed in when no-one was around.

Regarding the names and recognition of the children when sharing a room with approximately 14 children, many seem to believe its not possible to NOT know their names.

I have satisfied myself by speaking to SEVERAL people in childcare and there seems to be NO QUESTION that the likelihood of remembering names easily after even a week (in some cases much longer) in a controlled regular nursery environment is more than possible.

I have not seen PROOF that the children were wearing wristbands...so POSSIBLE the children were not easily identifiable.

In a holiday resort,  temporary and random drop off and pick up, early in the season, with (according to BBC Whistleblower regarding MW creche in Egypt) possibly no real training then there is no question in my mind that IF the memories and records were not strictly maintained and therefore subject to the POSSIBILITY that a young blonde child that was there for possibly less than 10 hours, in a room  of approx 14 children, many of them similar in appearance, could be SPECIFICALLY remembered.

HOWEVER, a nanny that was TOLD she was there until that afternoon and had been abducted from her apartment, one can understand that it would be too intimidating and would jeopardise her credibility of her job if she was to claim she DIDN'T remember her being there, never mind that the photo provided, was younger version of the missing child.

Had she been shown the LAST photo by the pool she may have recognised her more, and maybe even recognised the outfit.....

Maybe an outfit that she remembered a child that was there on Sunday had worn..... but she hadn't seen her since...

Maybe THATS why the McCanns didn't release the photos from that week....

Maddie may have been recognised by some that claim they hadn't seen her since Sunday.

NOT helpful.....
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 17.02.18 18:39

QUESTION:

Where did the children have High Tea?

Originally I thought it may have been near the little green rectangular canopy next to the restaurant, but that was maybe the BBQ area.

Could it have been under the tall green canopy behind the creche?

Dianne Webster Rogatory
'....where they had high tea was on a raised area, it wasn’t in the Tapas restaurant it was another bit that was higher up, beside a wall which again they could be watched, the children could be seen from err beyond this, this wall.”
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 17.02.18 20:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I've always assumed it was under the orange canopies shown in the photo below. This photo was in The Telegraph in Sept 2008.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apologies if the photo doesn't reproduce here.

skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 18.02.18 1:38

Dianne Webster Rogatory
'....where they had high tea was on a raised area, it wasn’t in the Tapas restaurant it was another bit that was higher up, beside a wall which again they could be watched, the children could be seen from err beyond this, this wall.”

Looking at Hideho and Skyrockets images produced above, where would the raised area be? And from where could the children be watched..."err behind this, this wall" ....could be where? 
Why are all the tapas statements vague? 

This is a missing little girl , you'd think they'd lost a suitcase? 

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 18.02.18 15:58

Page 608
 Family handout photo dated 02/05/2007 of Gerry McCann playing with his children (left to right) Madeleine and Sean (laughing) the day before Madeleine went missing on the evening of May 3.

The man with the sunglasses in the background has been identified as a police officer. He is later photographed at work with the police after Madeleine went missing. I would expect the police to have spoken informally to him at some stage - after all, he is a Portuguese cop, and he actually witnessed Gerry McCann interacting with Madeleine at first hand! A valuable witness. The Mcs claim that this photo was taken on Wednesday May 2nd and it is recorded as such in the files as shown above. Surely this was a risky strategy by the MCanns? What if the officer had contradicted their given time and said "No, actually, that was 4 days earlier". it would be hard for them to claim a simple mix-up as this should have stood out in their minds as the second-last photo of their child on her last ever playtime after tea. Could he be one of those who claims to have seen Madeleine after Sunday? I ask because I wonder why Goncalo Amaral still seems to favour death on May 3rd.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 18.02.18 17:19

Phoebe wrote:Page 608
 Family handout photo dated 02/05/2007 of Gerry McCann playing with his children (left to right) Madeleine and Sean (laughing) the day before Madeleine went missing on the evening of May 3.

The man with the sunglasses in the background has been identified as a police officer. He is later photographed at work with the police after Madeleine went missing. I would expect the police to have spoken informally to him at some stage - after all, he is a Portuguese cop, and he actually witnessed Gerry McCann interacting with Madeleine at first hand! A valuable witness. The Mcs claim that this photo was taken on Wednesday May 2nd and it is recorded as such in the files as shown above. Surely this was a risky strategy by the MCanns? What if the officer had contradicted their given time and said "No, actually, that was 4 days earlier". it would be hard for them to claim a simple mix-up as this should have stood out in their minds as the second-last photo of their child on her last ever playtime after tea. Could he be one of those who claims to have seen Madeleine after Sunday? I ask because I wonder why Goncalo Amaral still seems to favour death on May 3rd.

Good question Phoebe

This handout was from May 27th

Possibly after the police had interviewed everyone.

The photo before this one is 'missing'

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 18.02.18 17:47

I consider this IMPORTANT  Would appreciate any input/thoughts on this.

I discovered this a long time ago but due to the difficulty in finding the diagrams I have not been able to duplicate this after I 'lost' this pic.

What I see is that the TWINS are shown to be in the care of the T7 on Thursday afternoon.

A few things to keep in mind....

1)  The twins creche record for Thursday morning is not available in the files (so no signatures)

2) Catriona does not remember who picked up Madeleine Thursday lunchtime or who took her back in the afternoon

3) The Diagram of Events Annexo 61 (Analysis) has been blacked out

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 19.02.18 16:26

I must correct a piece of information I posted above. The man in the playground photo is not a police officer but Raj Balu. According to Dr. Amaral's book, Balu was questioned about this photograph by the British Police at the request of the P.J. after the latter received the  Mccanns' photos Balu apparently accounted for his being captured in that photo, an account which, logically, must have included when and why he happened to be there. His statement re this photo is not included in the released files. The McCanns claim this photo was taken on the day before Madeleine's disappearance. If Balu has also stated that this so, then he is another who claims to have seen Madeleine later that week. If he gave a different date it would surely have raised a red flag for the P.J.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 19.02.18 16:57

I personally think the playground photo was taken the afternoon they arrived. The parents might have changed into shorts but the kids appear to be wearing the same clothes as the airplane steps and bus video.

Excited kids want to have fun ASAP
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 19.02.18 17:16

polyenne wrote:I personally think the playground photo was taken the afternoon they arrived. The parents might have changed into shorts but the kids appear to be wearing the same clothes as the airplane steps and bus video.

Excited kids want to have fun ASAP
Madeleine's trousers in the video of the airport bus are different, being pedal-pusher length ie. reaching mid-calf, whereas those in the playground photo are full length, indeed slightly too long for her. Lily's top is also different - In the airport video she wears a plain white top whereas in the playground video the top is clearly one with stripes. Gerry also appears to have changed his clothes from a pale, short sleeved T-shirt and jeans to a long-sleeved green top and shorts.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 19.02.18 17:22

Was there a time stamp on this photo? Does anyone know? 
I ask because on the 2nd Madeleine was in the crèche in the morning and if recall correctly I think either Cat Baker signed her out or there was a difference in Km's signature?

Edit.. found it apparenly taken on 2nd  with others at time 17.15 pm, it's in the Pj files!

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.02.18 21:18

Phoebe wrote:The McCanns claim this photo was taken on the day before Madeleine's disappearance.

Would you be so kind as to point me in the direction where this claim was made?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 19.02.18 21:53

Verdi wrote:
Phoebe wrote:The McCanns claim this photo was taken on the day before Madeleine's disappearance.

Would you be so kind as to point me in the direction where this claim was made?
It's in the Pj files photo taken apparently in the afternoon dated 2nd May ( given by the McCanns ) three playground photos one with GM and one of Madeleine on own and one with  Amelie just seen in playhouse. 

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 19.02.18 22:50

HiDeHo wrote:
Phoebe wrote:@ Verdi   Page 608

Good question Phoebe

This handout was from May 27th

Possibly after the police had interviewed everyone.

The photo before this one is 'missing'

Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 19.02.18 22:58

The handout is dated 2nd May in the files as can be seen... was the 27th just a media release of the photo, I think so as it says "girl missing in Algarve"

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 20.02.18 3:31

The playground pic seems to have been issued for a reason.  As can be read in Goncalo Amaral  Truth of the Lie, were they attempting a major effort to target Robert Murat and as he was seen with this playground' man it looked suspicious?

'It is not known how they were obtained or for what purpose they were disclosed'

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 20.02.18 8:55

The media must have been given the photos, as with this case it seems there is always an agenda, however i am asking what proof do we have , if any, that the three coloured photos in the files dated 2nd May given by the McCanns were NOT taken on the day claimed. Wednesday 2nd May! 
Previous articles I've read have said the playground photo was taken on the afternoon of their arrival Saturday 28th April? Who determined or how was this determined?

Because by all accounts these photos suggest Madeleine  was alive and well the day prior to her disappearance!

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 20.02.18 20:04

The playground photos were examined by the PJ, they were given to them by the McCanns and atributed to being taken on the afternoon of 2nd May and one timestamped 17.15... Amaral is saying he doesn't know who released these to the press or why? 
They were first shown in the press by Sky on 27th May stating they were of Madeleine playing with family/friends on 2nd May in the ocean club playground. 

The PJ entered them into their evidence file with the date of 2nd May as can be seen on appendix notes of 9th May, yet somehow the playground photo has been said to being taken on 28th April ( the day of arrival). From what I can see this doesn't look to be the case as the PJ had them in their possession as evidence, so surely they would have verified them? 

The fact that MSM used them with the unidentified "suspicious" male (the PJ had already verified who he was and the UK police said he was nothing to do with Madeleine's disappearance who had interviewed him on the 6th May,) yet it was used weeks later perhaps as a suggestion to push forwards the abduction scenario... ? No one corrected them? And like Amaral said why? 

Evidence is evidence and without evidence that these photos were not taken on the 2nd, how can they be suggested as taken on the 28th? 

With that in mind and your extensive crèche investigations, how would that date change or have an affect on your research, would it make a significant difference?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 20.02.18 21:49

When people think about proof of whether Madeleine was seen during the week they immediately consider the nannies and ocean club staff. It has been claimed that some of these are mistaken or lying. However, according to the McCanns the playground photo was taken on May 2nd. It captures Raj Balu standing right next to Gerry and Madeleine and looking their direction. The P.J were suspicious, they felt he might have been observing the family. Their suspicions were further fueled when Balu was photographed in the company of Murat. The police quickly identified him and asked for him to interviewed. Presumably he was asked to account for how, when and why he came to be in these pictures. He must not have contradicted the day they were said to have been taken as the police record them as being from May 2nd. Therefore, that would mean that Raj Balu is another person who claims to have seen Madeleine on May 2nd.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 21.02.18 18:54

With regard to who else claims to have seen Madeleine during that week, it seems that Jeremy Wilkins is another. It has been suggested that the reason Gerry McCann began to use the short cut to the creche was to disguise the fact that Madeleine was no longer around to be witnessed being taken to or from creche. If this is so then I cannot understand Gerry's behaviour at lunchtime on May 2nd. It appears he happily went to the creche with Jez and Russell to collect their three children. According to Jez's statement, on Tues, before lunch, he played tennis with Gerry. Then -

"After the game we walked together with a third male called Russell or Matt, to pick the children up from the Mini-Club. This is a Creche provided by the holiday company"

Wouldn't you expect Gerry to have made an excuse not to go along with him? What if Jez noticed that no child approached Gerry or left with him? Jez does not say that he saw Madeleine then but he wasn't asked that question. However he does not state that Gerry didn't collect her. He also claims to have seen Madeleine in creche several times_

Relative to seeing them with Madeleine and the other children; 
"I do not have grand memories of Madeleine but did see her on some occasions with her parents in the creche".

Given that he did not even get to know Gerry before Monday isn't it logical to infer that the occasions on which he saw Madeleine occurred AFTER Monday as he wouldn't have known who she was before that -
"Relative to my familiarity with Gerry and Kate;
I got to know them on Monday, 30th of April 2007 when I arrived at the tennis lesson".
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top