The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

WHY has it been, still is, so very erm, 'difficult' for OG to 'find a suitable'.....PATSY?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHY has it been, still is, so very erm, 'difficult' for OG to 'find a suitable'.....PATSY?

Post by jeanmonroe on 03.06.17 15:50

OG have tried, oh how they have tried, to find a 'patsy' to 'solve' the 'mystery' of 'someone, anyone, abducting' a three years old child.

'Their' erm, LIST of at least TWENTY 'suspects' has been 'demolished', over and over.

WHY do we 'think' it has been 'so hard' for 'them' to actually 'find'...........NOBODY? (to take the 'rap')

'They' couldn't even 'stitch up/frame' the 4 'local suspects' in PDL, 'identified' SOLELY by ex OG IO DCI Redwood, could they?

But ex DCI Andy 'tried' (his best) didn't he?

Actually, I think I know 'why',.............they've been, deliberately, consciously, willingly and knowingly,..... 'looking THERE, NOT 'here'!'

nb. Maybe one of the MET's 80 'shiny new, off the shelf' DETECTIVES will 'point' OG in the 'right direction'! winkwink

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY has it been, still is, so very erm, 'difficult' for OG to 'find a suitable'.....PATSY?

Post by BlueBag on 03.06.17 19:00

Because too many ordinary people know the details of this case inside out.

"Move along" doesn't work anymore.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY has it been, still is, so very erm, 'difficult' for OG to 'find a suitable'.....PATSY?

Post by sandancer on 03.06.17 19:08

All gone very quiet since the 10th anniversary sickfest hasn't it ! 

Have they found the " woman in purple " yet ?

The car driving past Mrs Murat ? 

Or are they looking for the " rape whistles " the Nannies were issued with , maybe to test them for DNA in case someone " blew the whistle " on the " abductor/burglar/passing opportunist p....phile ? 

Come on Op Grange " detectives " there Must be " patsy " out there you can " nick " or are you arranging another " investigation " to Portugal now that summer is here ? 

Me cynical ? No not Me , honest Guv !    winkwink

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 03.06.17 19:27

@Sandancer

Come on Op Grange " detectives " there Must be " patsy " out there you can " nick " or are you arranging another " investigation " to Portugal now that summer is here ?
-------------------------------------------------

PDL 'resident' (2014)

'The MET always turns up, when the sun starts to shine'

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 03.06.17 22:34

The UK Public knows too much. Anyone they put forward will be shot down in gigantic flames both here and in Portugal.
Rogue-a-Tory

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.06.17 23:37

My money's still on Raymond Hewlett - he made a death bed confession - apparently!

I'm sure his son would be willing to assist the police in exchange for a lucrative incentive.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 04.06.17 10:11

IMO it's because Portugal is watching and we have seen Rocky, Natasha Donn and others speaking out in Portugal.   That's how it should be.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum