The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Find Madeleine Website Whooshed .......? Mm11

Find Madeleine Website Whooshed .......? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Find Madeleine Website Whooshed .......? Mm11

Find Madeleine Website Whooshed .......? Regist10

Find Madeleine Website Whooshed .......?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Find Madeleine Website Whooshed .......? Empty Find Madeleine Website Whooshed .......?

Post by MayMuse 16.05.17 2:25

10/05/2007 - 10/05/2017

Official Find Madeleine website has been whooshed or forgotten? 

It was apparently not renewed until a day after and only for a year, but still fails to upload?

Find Madeleine Website Whooshed .......? Findma10Find Madeleine Website Whooshed .......? Findma11

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Find Madeleine Website Whooshed .......? Empty Re: Find Madeleine Website Whooshed .......?

Post by skyrocket 16.05.17 9:00

Could the recent cyber attack be to blame? Unlikely, but feasible.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Find Madeleine Website Whooshed .......? Empty Re: Find Madeleine Website Whooshed .......?

Post by JRP 16.05.17 10:03

Burglars!

Welcome back MayMuse
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 16.05.17 10:09

JRP wrote:Burglars!

Welcome back MayMuse
Good to see you back MayMuse.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 16.05.17 10:37

skyrocket wrote:Could the recent cyber attack be to blame? Unlikely, but feasible.
Is it linked with a hospital computer or a GP surgery computer I wonder?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 16.05.17 10:44

JRP wrote:Burglars!

Welcome back MayMuse
Welcome back MayMuse. Have missed your contributions.   :flower:
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.17 10:52

Nina wrote:
skyrocket wrote:Could the recent cyber attack be to blame? Unlikely, but feasible.
Wasn't the website built by a pupil of Philomena McCann? I doubt it would be linked to a hospital/ GP surgery although to be fair I haven't a clue about computers/website building etc.  The Facebook page is still there, it's just the web page that's gone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 16.05.17 10:57

melisande wrote:
Nina wrote:
Wasn't the website built by a pupil of Philomena McCann? I doubt it would be linked to a hospital/ GP surgery although to be fair I haven't a clue about computers/website building etc.  The Facebook page is still there, it's just the web page that's gone.
Just my tongue in cheek melisande. The fund did have the address of the Glenfields Hospital on it though.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06248215/officers

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.05.17 11:01

Nina wrote:
melisande wrote:
Nina wrote:
Just my tongue in cheek melisande. The fund did have the address of the Glenfields Hospital on it though.

Yes and when I wrote to Glenfield Hospital about it this was their response:

Find Madeleine Website Whooshed .......? Uhl10
Find Madeleine Website Whooshed .......? Madele10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 16.05.17 11:05

Oh no, Kate & Gerry will have to take time away from their endless media campaign searching for Madeleine to search for their website.
This could have a dramatic impact on the Fund's official merch sales too big grin
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.17 11:13

Nina wrote:
melisande wrote:
Nina wrote:

That's bizarre. I recall Leicestershire Police having a link to their website too. It really is extraordinary.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.05.17 11:34

The official Find Madeleine website is live and well..

http://findmadeleine.com/home.html

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.17 11:49

Verdi wrote:The official Find Madeleine website is live and well..

Are you sure? I am not seeing anything.  You can get the shop though 

http://shop.findmadeleine.com/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 16.05.17 11:54

Doesn't work for me & for many over on twitter apparently... That link just goes to a white page as it did yesterday? 

Shop online though...http://shop.findmadeleine.com

And FB. 

Interestingly they never renewed the trademark in the USA either?

Even cached page is blank ?

You have reached the cached page for http://findmadeleine.com/home.html
Below is a snapshot of the Web page as it appeared on 5/13/2017. This is the version of the page that was used for ranking your search results. The page may have changed since it was last cached. To see what might have changed (without the highlights), go to the current page.
You searched for: official find madeleine website We have highlighted matching words that appear in the page below.
Yahoo! is not responsible for the content of this page.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.17 12:18

I was thinking that the website could just be getting updated especially as they are still showing the shop page (priorities hmm) but the non renewal of the trademark is a puzzle.  I did read that not that long ago but it escaped my memory.   Maybe they decided to not renew it after the stick that Victoria Beckham got for trademarking her daughter. :emo3:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 16.05.17 12:30

melisande wrote:I was thinking that the website could just be getting updated especially as they are still showing the shop page (priorities hmm) but the non renewal of the trademark is a puzzle.  I did read that not that long ago but it escaped my memory.   Maybe they decided to not renew it after the stick that Victoria Beckham got for trademarking her daughter. :emo3:
Hi melisandeSaveSave

The UK trademark was renewed so not clear why only the US one not?

Updating web pages do not normally show blank page, renewal not done until the 11th May and still 5 days later nothing. 
Can't see the cyber fiasco affecting as shop is still open and for a page to still remain usually it means that other pages have been taken offline? 

No mention on FB site informing of any maintenance of main website.

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.17 12:37

-
MayMuse wrote:
melisande wrote:I was thinking that the website could just be getting updated especially as they are still showing the shop page (priorities hmm) but the non renewal of the trademark is a puzzle.  I did read that not that long ago but it escaped my memory.   Maybe they decided to not renew it after the stick that Victoria Beckham got for trademarking her daughter. :emo3:
Hi melisandeSaveSave

Updating web pages do not normally show blank page, renewal not done until the 11th May and still 5 days later nothing. 
Can't see the cyber fiasco affecting as shop is still open and for a page to still remain usually it means that other pages have been taken offline? 

I've just been on Twitter and there is a tweet from mccanncasetweets where she says she phoned a rep from go daddy who told her that it hasn't been renewed . She asked about 2018 and he said that was them taking it. I haven't a clue what 'taking it' means. I don't tweet on Twitter or I would have asked lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 16.05.17 12:38

Cached pages are blank and dated 13th last entry... 
Access updates on pages are on this link...weird?

http://98.139.21.31/search/srpcache?p=official+find+madeleine+website&ei=UTF-8&fr=aaplw&u=http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=official+find+madeleine+website&d=4723885893222757&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=d0Pe_b0X8_NkLJFcu1G8Re0p7cO9BgpL&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=8lR36UPcUO4dD_WcL2viTw--

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.05.17 12:41

melisande wrote:
Verdi wrote:The official Find Madeleine website is live and well..

Are you sure? I am not seeing anything.  You can get the shop though 

http://shop.findmadeleine.com/
Yes I'm quite sure.  I don't invent things just for the hell of it!

This kind of thing has happened many times in the past, where some are able to access a link whilst others can't.  I don't profess to know why this is but rest assured the official Find Madeleine site is accessible to me - not that I've any reason to get excited about it.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 16.05.17 12:43

melisande wrote:-
MayMuse wrote:
Hi melisandeSaveSave

I've just been on Twitter and there is a tweet from mccanncasetweets where she says she phoned a rep from go daddy who told her that it hasn't been renewed . She asked about 2018 and he said that was them taking it. I haven't a clue what 'taking it' means. I don't tweet on Twitter or I would have asked lol
It was renewed on the 11th May as per my first post on thread. 10yrs  originally from 2007 to 2017. One year timespan renewed until May 2018, normally there would be a grace period for the owner to renew. Go Daddy state they have "taken" it, means they have renewed so they own it, which is rather fast in my opinion. 

SaveSave

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.17 12:49

MayMuse wrote:
Hi melisandeSaveSave

It is bizarre but in the grand scheme of things, with all that has been going on in the last few weeks, this is the least of their problems.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 16.05.17 12:52

It is, I still can't access it but if Go Daddy have held it until owner pays that could explain maybe, then once paid in full will show online...not sure? Yes, it is obvious that there has been some "bizarre" activities.

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.17 12:54

A
MayMuse wrote:
MayMuse wrote:
Hi melisandeSaveSave

It was renewed on the 11th May as per my first post on thread. 10yrs  originally from 2007 to 2017. One year timespan renewed until May 2018, normally there would be a grace period for the owner to renew. Go Daddy state they have "taken" it, means they have renewed so they own it, which is rather fast in my opinion. 

SaveSave
Well it looks like they still have it then.  If some are seeing the site and others aren't as Verdi has said then it must just be a glitch in the system. 

ETA. Looks like it is all sorted now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 16.05.17 13:02

melisande wrote:A
MayMuse wrote:
MayMuse wrote:
Hi melisandeSaveSave

SaveSave
Well it looks like they still have it then.  If some are seeing the site and others aren't as Verdi has said then it must just be a glitch in the system.
It was down for quite some time and the screenshots show Go Daddy renewed next day... Maybe simply forgotten? A moment in time lapse? SaveSave

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.17 13:06

Probably.  It's up and running now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top