The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script Mm11

Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script Mm11

Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script Regist10

Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script Empty Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script

Post by Gillyspot 21.11.11 21:02

"Lisa Irwin remains missing while it appears that someone is playing games with this very serious investigation. These shocking updates are not making things look good for certain individuals involved in this case. In fact, someone is lying. Who?

Yesterday a theory shook worldwide headlines when the legal team representing Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin brought a new "witness" into the mix. You see, a teenager was reported to have met with the private investigator working for the family, as well as their local attorney. This teen was reported to have said that Johnny "Jersey" Tanko bragged about kidnapping Lisa Irwin. It was reported that the man bragged about being paid $300.00 to do it.

However, in the latest shocking update to this missing persons case, it appears that those reports were simply untrue -- but to what degree? An NBC affiliate anchor did some excellent investigative reporting and tracked down this mysterious teen who the lawyers publicly alleged implicated "Jersey," the homeless handyman. The teen says it never happened. In fact, he only said that "Jersey" was the type of guy would do something for money, but never at all implicated him. If you watch the below video, you will see just how deceitful the attorneys representing Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin are being, and now they've been caught.

It seems that the parents and their attorneys are grasping at straws to find someone to blame for whatever happened. Johnny "Jersey" Tanko has been implicated by this family several times now throughout the investigation. Detectives have stated repeatedly that he has been cooperative and is not a suspect. He is in jail on unrelated charges. Furthermore, the teen stressed to the news anchor as well as to the attorneys representing Lisa's parents, that he hasn't seen "Jersey" in several weeks -- even some time before the child vanished.

So where is this little baby whose disappearance has captivated the entire nation? Could the parents, and even the attorneys, actually know? It seems that purposely spreading false information about the case on a major media network like these attorneys did, would kind of point to guilt more than take the suspicions away from their clients. These guys are either horrible at their jobs or some other factors are leading to this strange and unethical behavior."

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980794087

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script Empty Re: Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script

Post by TheTruthWillOut 22.11.11 21:10

It amazes me how the parents can just stop cooperating/helping the police after 4 day's. They don't seem to care about their baby and I have to wonder why?

I read this post elsewhere that sums it up so far....

So we're supposed to believe that a kidnapper entered the home within a narrow 27 minute time frame, stole phones and abducted Lisa, then strolled through the neighborhood for almost 4 hours, but never went beyond 600 yards of the home they'd broken into, all the while carrying a nearly naked baby and making a phone call, then 3 hours later attempting to access the internet and someone else's voice mail, miraculously (as pointed out above) disappearing from the vicinity and stopping all phone activity after JI returns home from work.

OR

The phones were never stolen from the home, Lisa was never "kidnapped", and DB was using her own phones from and near the house, stopping all phone activity when JI returned home.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script Empty Re: Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script

Post by ufercoffy 24.07.12 19:52

Does anyone know what happened to this case?

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.12 20:34

The most recent story on the case seems to be this one in May.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/21/baby-lisa-irwin-clue-debit-card-name-changing-website_n_1532786.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.08.12 16:10

I watched a Dr phil show today, interviewing Lisas parents. Here is a little clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPC1v97Mu7Y&feature=related

The whole interview cleares up a few facts of wrong information sirculating on the news and internet..

I must say they seem genuin. I also believe that Dr Phil believe them, and he is a good lie spotter ! If he didnt believe them I dont think he would ever give them his time or them the space on TV. That also makes me believe even more that Mccanns are lying, and I think there is a good reason for Dr Phil not inviting them to his show.

Oprah has had many liers on her stage, lying to the world, so no wonder they ( K and G ) apperead on her show.

In the interview they also mention Lisas mum taking a lie detector test, and it showed she spoke the truth. Why has the Mccanns never taken a lie detector test? What are they fearing?

From what I saw, Lisas mum , IMO, showed a lot more genuin react to the whole situation than K has ever done...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep 03.08.12 16:17

I thought sniffer dogs detected cadaver odor in the baby's bedroom?
IAmNotMerylStreep
IAmNotMerylStreep

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 03.08.12 16:28

There is a statement on the video from a private investigator saying that the cadaver hit might have been due to faecal matter not seen with the naked eye, a minuscule amount therefore... recalls the dirty nappy mccann hire car scenario;
as does the comment about police stating the mother failed a lie detector test to pressure her into admitting she had something to do with her daughter's disappearance; as does the comment from the mother that the insane theories are distracting people from looking for her daughter, they will be ignoring posters up in shops if they believe these .
Not enough read on this, need to do more, it is one puzzling case from what I have read so far.
As for Dr Phil having them on his show, I would not think he necessarily believes them.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep 03.08.12 16:29

I see. So cadaver dogs alert to pooh aswell then?
IAmNotMerylStreep
IAmNotMerylStreep

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 03.08.12 16:38

According to this PI they do. There is no evidence from trainers of these dogs that I have come across which says that they do.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 03.08.12 16:50

:puke: 'Nobody kidnaps a 10 month old, beautiful little girl to hurt her - she is out there somewhere and I am desperate to find her....'

Hmm, that's quite some time ago she was kidnapped - you're going to have to do that age-advance trick. No slacking now! The police aren't looking for her properly because they though the mother was lying. Turned out they were right.

They were concerned about her being drunk (in her back garden, at the restaurant) which she didn't tell the police initially because it was irrelevant dontgetit

I don't think the cadaver or blood dogs react to faeces of any kind. They'd be all over the place in a house - not to mention the great outdoors.
Rubbish. That lawyer of theirs looks more like a bodyguard.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.08.12 16:56

tigger wrote: :puke: 'Nobody kidnaps a 10 month old, beautiful little girl to hurt her - she is out there somewhere and I am desperate to find her....'

Hmm, that's quite some time ago she was kidnapped - you're going to have to do that age-advance trick. No slacking now! The police aren't looking for her properly because they though the mother was lying. Turned out they were right.

They were concerned about her being drunk (in her back garden, at the restaurant) which she didn't tell the police initially because it was irrelevant dontgetit

I don't think the cadaver or blood dogs react to faeces of any kind. They'd be all over the place in a house - not to mention the great outdoors.

The show never mentioned the cadaverdogs detecting something. The dogs where never talked about .. Strange...
They said that when a baby in that age is taken its most likely to be kept as their own baby or sold to others. Not to molest or sexual abuse..

They also said they had a video taken from a nearby gasstation,, showing a man going into the woods holding a baby , and three independent witnesses observing a stranger with a baby.... And they also say they had stayed away from the press the last three months because the police where working on clues, and they didnt want to interrupt their work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 03.08.12 17:09

Moa wrote:
tigger wrote: :puke: 'Nobody kidnaps a 10 month old, beautiful little girl to hurt her - she is out there somewhere and I am desperate to find her....'

The show never mentioned the cadaverdogs detecting something. The dogs where never talked about .. Strange...
They said that when a baby in that age is taken its most likely to be kept as their own baby or sold to others. Not to molest or sexual abuse..

They also said they had a video taken from a nearby gasstation,, showing a man going into the woods holding a baby , and three independent witnesses observing a stranger with a baby.... And they also say they had stayed away from the press the last three months because the police where working on clues, and they didnt want to interrupt their work.

These people didn't come forward very quickly - this is the first I've heard of them. I think we can suppose 'constructed memory' for this plethora of witnesses.
Very like the many sightings of Maddie soon after the 3rd May.

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 03.08.12 17:57

quote Moa
"The show never mentioned the cadaverdogs detecting something. The dogs where never talked about "

Hello Moa, have listened again and it did and they were ! near the end....at about 2.03 minutes, it was a voiceover part, not the show itself.
hence my quoting what was said re the dogs in this case and my comments on how like the dirty nappies in the McCann hire car.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.08.12 18:42

russiandoll wrote: quote Moa
"The show never mentioned the cadaverdogs detecting something. The dogs where never talked about "

Hello Moa, have listened again and it did and they were ! near the end....at about 2.03 minutes, it was a voiceover part, not the show itself.
hence my quoting what was said re the dogs in this case and my comments on how like the dirty nappies in the McCann hire car.

I saw the show today on tv , they Did not talk about the dogs at all..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 03.08.12 21:04

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2051903/Lisa-Irwin-missing-Cadaver-police-dog-smells-scent-dead-body-parents-bedroom.html

Seems like a good reason not to?

And following that: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052198/Lisa-Irwin-missing-Parents-lawyer-hits-cadaver-dogs-reports.html

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 04.08.12 4:32

Looks like Lisa Irwins parents are still following the McCanns' script Empty Moa Yesterday at 4:10 pm

I watched a Dr phil show today, interviewing Lisas parents. Here is a little clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPC1v97Mu7Y&feature=related

The whole interview cleares up a few facts of wrong information sirculating on the news and internet..

I must say they seem genuin. I also believe that Dr Phil believe them, and he is a good lie spotter ! If he didnt believe them I dont think he would ever give them his time or them the space on TV. That also makes me believe even more that Mccanns are lying, and I think there is a good reason for Dr Phil not inviting them to his show.

Oprah has had many liers on her stage, lying to the world, so no wonder they ( K and G ) apperead on her show.

In the interview they also mention Lisas mum taking a lie detector test, and it showed she spoke the truth. Why has the Mccanns never taken a lie detector test? What are they fearing?

From what I saw, Lisas mum , IMO, showed a lot more genuin react to the whole situation than K has ever done...
My gut feelings from the little we know was that Lisa's Mum and Dad were not responsible for the removal of Lisa from the home. The dogs alerted to cadaver odor in the Mum's bedroom, but we are not given the case history of these dogs. If LE is offering up this information to the media, they surely have a duty to back it up. Lisa's Mum did admit that she had been drinking and claimed that she passed out, she also claimed that her son slept in her bed with her that night, her stepson slept in his own room. She also stated, that Lisa had been unwell that evening with a cold or something, and we learn that whilst little Lisa had been unwell and feeling poorly Mum had left her in her cot, whilst she went out to buy booze, then spent the evening drinking on the forefront with her neighbours to the point where she passed out (became pissed outta her head), then stumbled into bed.
If that is indeed what happened then it is unlikely that Lisa's Mum would have any inkling as to anything that was going on around her either before she stumbled into bed or afterwards.
The only persons who can tell what happened that evening are the two boys, I believe they were interviewed early on, and later when the police wanted to reinterview them the parents refused. I believe that was after the lawyers got involved.
My feleling is that Lisa's parents are frightened, the Mum is very possibly teling the truth and does not have a clue what happened that night if she passed out, i,e, doors left ajar, locals wandering in and out of the apartment etc., one thing is sure, that is the 2 boys know exactly what happened that evening and no greedy lawyer should be allowed to get in the way of a police investigation into finding a child.
The more I read about cases like this the more it stands out that the legal system is not fit for purpose, it is as if it is in direct conflict with law enforcement.
I see no comparrison whatsoever bewteen Lisa's case and that of the magical dissapearance of Madeleine.
mira2

Activity : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.08.12 6:43

http://trueprofiler.wordpress.com/2011/11/04/criminal-profiler-pat-brown-discusses-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-on-cnns-outfront/

This really says it all. I totally agree with Pat Brown here. The dogs are mentioned as well.

As for Dr. Phil being good at spotting lies - I've never heard he is particularly good at that. He is a TV psychiatrist, needs high profile and sensational cases to get the maximum audience. I've seen a few of the more spectacular broadcasts where couples attack each other, burst into tears, are reunited etc.
It's a show and a high profile case makes the advertisers happy. Lots of viewers.
Besides, I don't think he can even hint that he doesn't believe them if that were the case. The lawyers would be on to him in seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.08.12 9:20

tigger wrote:http://trueprofiler.wordpress.com/2011/11/04/criminal-profiler-pat-brown-discusses-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-on-cnns-outfront/

This really says it all. I totally agree with Pat Brown here. The dogs are mentioned as well.

As for Dr. Phil being good at spotting lies - I've never heard he is particularly good at that. He is a TV psychiatrist, needs high profile and sensational cases to get the maximum audience. I've seen a few of the more spectacular broadcasts where couples attack each other, burst into tears, are reunited etc.
It's a show and a high profile case makes the advertisers happy. Lots of viewers.
Besides, I don't think he can even hint that he doesn't believe them if that were the case. The lawyers would be on to him in seconds.

You are ofcourse entitled to your own opinion Tigger about dr phil, I don't agree. And I would love to see him asking questions to the mccanns , but that's never going to happen..

As for the boys, they did not refuse them to be interviewed again, and they was, but with FBI who are trained in interviewing children. As the first time they where interviewed for more than five hours by regular cops. And they wanted the boys to be treated rightly as the situation itself was hard enough on them..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 04.08.12 10:37

Admitting to neglect (fell asleep drunk while looking after the baby) while claiming something worse happened. Open door and window too... Hmmm. Where have I seen this before??

"If they arrest me, people are going to stop looking for her and I'll never know what happened," Bradley said.

She also said her two sons, aged 6 and 8, say they heard noises the night Lisa disappeared, although she doesn't know if they heard noises before they went to sleep or later in the night and she doesn't want them to be involved in the investigation.

"I have not sat down and talked to them about it, specifically to not have to put them through anything else," she said.

Sickening.
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.08.12 10:46

Yes, I am having trouble keeping an open mind on this case; if it transpires that Lisa's parents had nothing to do with her disappearance I will eat my hat!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.08.12 12:31

For anyone interested in this case I would recommend to have a look at this "statement analysis" blog [also on other cases]. I personally finds it fascinating to try and get to the truth by analysing exactly how people phrase their statements and answers in interview. If only Peter Hyat would give the McCann case another try. It's been a while since he commented on it. But then, of course, the USA has enough cases of its own ...

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.fr/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 04.08.12 20:13

This is an interesting case, and it does of course have that hot potato, the scent of cadaver. The reporting of this case has been sensationally covered by the many of the us news channels, openly asking questions about the evidence in the case, and bringing in prominent experts to comment. There are many clips and documentaries on Youtube.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.08.12 20:18

Jean wrote:Yes, I am having trouble keeping an open mind on this case; if it transpires that Lisa's parents had nothing to do with her disappearance I will eat my hat!

quote:
Baby Lisa's mother told police that she did not look behind house in search for daughter as she was afraid what she might find

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2051903/Lisa-Irwin-missing-Cadaver-police-dog-smells-scent-dead-body-parents-bedroom.html
unquote

Not looking because she might find something or not looking at all because one is really busy, you know? In both cases the essential part of this statement is 'not looking.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariita 04.08.12 21:55

The official site "findlisairwin" shows some similarities with the findmadeleine site, the "About Lisa" section gave me a strange feeling. Looks like an effort to go into details, as if to show the viewers how well they knew (and cared) for her.

Couldn´t find any moneybegging though which of course made it look more genuine.

And the statistics are and have always been pointing to the parent´s involvement in these cases, with or without a commercial touch.
Mariita
Mariita

Activity : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Olympicana_Reloaded 10.08.12 12:11

Little Girl Lost

Posted on July 6, 2012 by Marc Klaas

It’s a high stakes, middle of the night gambit that has little chance for success. You can silently and carefully observe the house and its residents all you want. You can become familiar with patterns, but a house full of kids can never be totally predictable. Flashlights are to be avoided as much as possible so your eyes can become accustomed to the dark, lest you step on toys and sleeping pets. Forget about windows and fences, even a gymnast would have trouble conquering those obstacles with a child in tow. And even the fingers of a skilled locksmith cannot control the volume of the tumblers as they succumb to his practiced touch, nor the distinctive click of the door as the perp and his prey disappear into the darkness.

It’s a scenario that has supposedly played out far too often lately. 11-month-old Lisa Irwin wasn’t in her crib on the morning of October 4, 2011 so her mother called the Kansas City, Missouri 911 emergency line. A few months later, on December 17 in Waterville, Maine 2-year-old baby Ayla Reynolds father called 911 to report that she had been kidnapped from her bedroom the night before. 6-year-old Isabel Celis father reported his daughter missing from her Tucson, Arizona home at 8:00 a.m. on April 21, 2012. Finally, 6-year-old Sierra Newbold’s mother made an emergency call at about 7:30 a.m., on June 26, to report that her daughter was missing from her bedroom.

Unfortunately, I’m all too familiar with the pattern. In 1993 my Polly was snatched from her bedroom. Because there were witnesses and because of a dogged investigation Polly’s killer now sits on California’s death row. Almost a decade later, on June 5, 2002 14-year-old Elizabeth Smart was kidnapped from her Salt Lake City, UT bedroom. Miraculously, 9-months later Elizabeth was recovered alive not 20-miles from her home. Her kidnappers are now serving life sentences behind bars.

In both of these cases family members who were initially under intense scrutiny were quickly removed from the list of possible suspects because we truly cooperated with the authorities. Polygraph exams were administered, multiple interrogations were conducted and witnesses were questioned.

With the exception of Sierra Newbold, whose broken and abused body was found discarded in a ditch near her home shortly after her mother called 911; the other children have not been located. Some believe that the girls have been sold into sexual slavery. However, when 1.6-2.8 million runaway children live on the mean streets of America on a given day, and are easily found in medium to large cities throughout the United States, why would traffickers risk everything to steal an infant in the dead of night?

Others speculate that the children are victims of revenge, or that their disappearances are payback for drug debts. While revenge kidnappings do occur, they are much more common as plot devices in action novels than in real life. As drug cartels ramp up levels of violence, including kidnappings for drug debt, there has not been a ransom demand in any of the cases cited above.

Closer to home rumors circulate that “bad” uncles are responsible for the girl’s disappearance. Unfortunately, predators do not exist in a vacuum. They have relatives and families. Predatory relatives can go undetected for decades or even avoid detection altogether. I know of many families that have been victimized by one of their own. However, these men tend to commit crimes of convenience. They wait until they are alone with the victim, when they think that they can avoid detection, and then they strike; oftentimes with lethal violence. They don’t sneak into the house in the middle of the night – because they don’t have to.

Typically, the parents of kidnapped children would move heaven and earth to recover their kids. That is what the Klaas and Smart families did. We worked with law enforcement; we pestered the media and embraced our local communities. But, more than anything else, we never gave up hope. Instead, we did something every day that would move the case forward. Some might say that we were annoying.

However, baby Lisa’s parents lack of cooperation with the Police is almost as well documented than the disappearance of their daughter. According to the Police the three adults that were in the house the night that baby Ayla vanished have not been forthcoming with details of her disappearance. In Tucson, Child Protection Services ordered Isabel Celis father to move out of the house that he shared with his family and cease all contact with his other children. It is still too early in the game to judge Sierra Newbold’s case. Hopefully, it will not linger without resolution as have the others.

I have no idea if these parents are involved in their children’s disappearance. What I do know is that one of the most challenging and difficult scenario imaginable is being replicated far too often throughout the country. That these cases remain open must also strike fear in the hearts of neighbors and friends. If such brazen criminals are freely roaming our neighborhoods and the authorities are unable to solve the cases, then all children remain at risk.

If you are concerned that your children may not be safe in your home I offer the following suggestions. Lock your doors and windows at night. Purchase surveillance equipment from a home security specialist. Get a big, loud dog that is easily disturbed during the night. Know where your young children are at all times and don’t leave them by themselves. Work with your neighbors to create an effective neighborhood watch program so that you can work together to protect each other’s children and property. Know your neighborhood. Show your children the safe places to play and areas to avoid like dark stairwells and alleys. The more you know about your neighborhood the safer your family will be.

Marc Klaas on July 15, 2012 at 4:37 pm said:

I know more than you think about this case. I know that the parents refuse to be interviewed independently. I know that they waited far too long before they allowed the brothers to be interviewed, and that they will not allow further interviews. I know that Deborah’s story has changed.

Dawn on August 9, 2012 at 11:33 am said:

Marc, I think the way you help children and their families is admiral. My heart breaks for you and your Polly. The way people like yourself nd John Walsh have turned your tragic losses into something good. If it helps just one child then it is worth it.

I tend to agree with you on the Lisa case. It is sad. I grew up with wonderful parents but also was exposed to how evil a childs own parents can be. I am not saying that Lisa’s parents did something to her, but because of their actions it makes them seem they are covering up something.
Bless You!

http://100.42.52.148/~klaaskid/blog/?p=379
Olympicana_Reloaded

Activity : 203

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top