The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Campaign to have McCanns take lie detector  Mm11

Campaign to have McCanns take lie detector  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Campaign to have McCanns take lie detector  Mm11

Campaign to have McCanns take lie detector  Regist10

Campaign to have McCanns take lie detector

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Campaign to have McCanns take lie detector  Empty Campaign to have McCanns take lie detector

Post by Samcaddick 11.05.17 23:19

So another guys trying to get a petition signed by 50.000 people for the Gerry and Kate to take a lie detector test.  
Once the amount of signatures as reached the 50,000 goal, he will present it to no other than Jeremy Kyle.  
You couldn't make this stuff up!!!!!!!
Samcaddick
Samcaddick

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Campaign to have McCanns take lie detector  Empty Re: Campaign to have McCanns take lie detector

Post by Nina 11.05.17 23:24

Samcaddick wrote:So another guys trying to get a petition signed by 50.000 people for the Gerry and Kate to take a lie detector test.  
Once the amount of signatures as reached the 50,000 goal, he will present it to no other than Jeremy Kyle.  
You couldn't make this stuff up!!!!!!!
no

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Campaign to have McCanns take lie detector  Empty Re: Campaign to have McCanns take lie detector

Post by plebgate 12.05.17 5:24

Take a lie detector test on Jeremy Kyle show.

Oh my word HOW VERY DARE ANYBODY SUGGEST THAT the Effing Basturds, Effing tossers.  HOW VERY DARE THEY a Effing Lie detector.   Ludicrous.

Now if it had been suggested 10 years ago, R missus might  have broke the internet like as the most glamourous, beautiful guest EVER on the show and all the other ladeez would have been well jel, know what I mean.  heehee.  laughat

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 12.05.17 8:52

I just had a vision of Pliomena storming the stage and being restrained by Jeremy's bouncers.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 12.05.17 9:01

They'd have to turn up in their tracksuits ( matching of course ! ) 

Have some teeth removed .

Gerry and Jerry , oops Jeremy could have a smirking duel .

Kate could go running around the back corridors with the muscles men following .

No worries about the swearing though , she's expert at that .

Gerry could rip his mic off and flounce off cos it's too hot .

Would they be able to take the lie detector though , after all their alcohol consumption is well known and there is a history of violence ( breaking beds , punching walls and railings) 

The source close to the family would say it's all " ludicrous " 

For once I would agree with that !     sad waiting

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by Samcaddick 12.05.17 9:51

The McCanns do have all the qualities of what a Kyle show family should be like,
 Arrogant husband✓
Potty mouth wife ✓
Low life Friends✓
Putative father ✓
Misuse of donations ✓
Samcaddick
Samcaddick

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.05.17 10:42

How do you do those little ✓ thingies?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41057

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 12.05.17 15:09

I have no idea about the Portuguese justice system but I do know a bit about the British. WE DO NOT USE, OR ACCEPT, OR GIVE ANY VALUE TO  DATA OBTAINED FROM LIE DETECTORS. That kind of thing is left to the likes of he Jeremy Kyle and his TV show. Every time this idea comes up (as it does from time to time) I feel obliged to put my oar in. Why should the McCanns or anyone else for that matter 'take a lie detector test'. Doubtless it is different in the US.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top