The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Richard Bilton-Simon Foy Mm11

Richard Bilton-Simon Foy Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Richard Bilton-Simon Foy Mm11

Richard Bilton-Simon Foy Regist10

Richard Bilton-Simon Foy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richard Bilton-Simon Foy Empty Richard Bilton-Simon Foy

Post by willowthewisp 08.05.17 15:19

Having had time to digest the Programme I thought it only pertinent to write down what Simon Foy had told Richard Bilton and Madeleine's parents as Not suspects,classic?
Simon Foy,(Parents,Kate,Gerry)"They were where.Where they where,when the child went missing"?
Er No Simon,that was where they claimed they were,Where?  But never returned to the scene of the claims that they had told to the Portugal PJ,The Tapas 7/9,All refused to go back to verify to the Police where they were on 3 May 2007,Period,"Pact of silence"?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Richard Bilton-Simon Foy Empty Re: Richard Bilton-Simon Foy

Post by nglfi 08.05.17 16:17

Now be fair, the McCanns said they were willing to go back for the reconstruction. Unhappily though, none of the tapas 7 agreed so it wasn't possible without them. Of course in no way do I think they were in contact and agreed a game plan of refusing (since they were only witnesses and not arguidos), allowing Kate and Gerry on paper to not refuse. Of course not. (Sarcasm alert!)
On that topic, I was reading Gerry' s response to the PJ's initial planned date for the reconstruction. It was said he couldn't attend the first dates as he was due to be elsewhere in Portugal (can't remember the exact location), and it looked like he was attending some sort of court case. Does anyone know what that was exactly? I'll see if I can find a link
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 08.05.17 16:19

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RE_ENACTMENT.htm

Document 4280, near the bottom of the page
nglfi

Back to top Go down

Richard Bilton-Simon Foy Empty Richard Bilton-Simon Foy

Post by willowthewisp 08.05.17 16:30

nglfi wrote:
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RE_ENACTMENT.htm
Document 4280, near the bottom of the page
They all wished to Find Madeleine,But Openly Refused to back to take part in any Re-Construction,speaks volumes doesn't it?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 08.05.17 16:48

Precisely. The attitude stinks throughout the emails and I'm shocked that Leicestershire police were so unprofessional and pally with them. In fact why am I shocked? It's pretty clear what the police stand for nowadays.
nglfi

Back to top Go down

Post by wallad 08.05.17 19:03

There is no evidence the McCanns pleaded with their friends, and when they refused, fell out with them big time, is there?
wallad

Activity : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 08.05.17 19:12

Not that I'm aware of! I think they were all quite against a reconstruction from the start.
nglfi

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top