The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Simon Cowell tips Missing People's Choir with Kate McCann as Britain's Got Talent winner

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Simon Cowell tips Missing People's Choir with Kate McCann as Britain's Got Talent winner

Post by Verdi on 03.06.17 23:32

I'm more interested to know exactly what this charity does for missing people and how they support the families of missing people.

I've always thought Dame Esther Rantzen to be a gatekeeper through the medium  of her Childline creation, another associate of Missing People, CEOP and more.  I'm more than suspicious of the Missing People Charity's true purpose.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Re: Simon Cowell tips Missing People's Choir with Kate McCann as Britain's Got Talent winner

Post by aquila on 03.06.17 23:44

I registered for Child Rescue Alert. There hasn't been one.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 05.06.17 18:04

raised £ 6790
which is 0.32% of the salary bill for 2016 !
Sometimes things are just NOT worth doing.
P
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookers on 05.06.17 19:27

I too have registered for child alert all I got was a text asking for money
Brookers

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 05.06.17 22:36

HiDeHo
researcher/moderator
researcher/moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 06.06.17 7:21

HiDeHo wrote:A blog by Steel Magnolia (Ironside)

[size=40]MISSING PEOPLE - PACT OF SILENCE[/size]
http://pactofsilence.blogspot.ca/2012/07/great-charity-scam.html

Great link.

I can tell you from direct involvement that what it says is true.

"The most dramatic subversion of charities comes in the form of national and local governments directing taxpayers’ money to charities to perform work which would otherwise be undertaken either directly by the public body or through the employment of a private enterprise contractor".
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 07.06.17 0:10

If Cowell has tipped them to win then I am gonna bung a tenner on that they wont.

It's all a load of rollocks imo.  People fall for all this rubbish year after year.   Never watched the programme and never will.   I wish they would get rid of these talent shows BORING.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 13.06.17 1:53

'The website CRASHED, because so many people were trying to make donations' (OWTTE) said granddad Pete (Pete Boxall)

Can't 'wait' to see the 'donation' stats/figures for 2017 in the 'accounts' of Missing People charidy!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshirgel on 13.06.17 9:26

K will stoop to anything to bring in some money.
Yorkshirgel

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum