The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

BBC cover up in the past

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BBC cover up in the past

Post by Captain_Pugwash on 06.04.17 12:22

An interview from a couple of years back. What is creepy Piers Morgan's stance on the McCanns.
avatar
Captain_Pugwash

Posts : 92
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2017-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by Verdi on 06.04.17 15:47

@Captain_Pugwash

I don't understand your point - what's Johnny Rotten got to do with the McCanns, am I missing something?  The McCanns have been interviewed by Piers Morgan, I have just posted one clip over on the 'Video of the Day' thread as I don't think this warrents a place on the Latest News forum.

If you have a rummage around YouTube, you might find another Morgan/McCann video that may be of interest to you.

OK?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6423
Reputation : 3506
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by Judex on 06.04.17 16:20

[quote="Verdi"]@Captain_Pugwash

"I don't understand your point - what's Johnny Rotten got to do with the McCanns, am I missing something? "

Yes Verdi, you probably are.
Please take the trouble to watch the video, and the relevance of what Pugwash is alluding to should be perfectly clear.

Judex

Posts : 88
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re; BBC Cover UP?

Post by willowthewisp on 06.04.17 16:29

Judex wrote:
Verdi wrote:@Captain_Pugwash

"I don't understand your point - what's Johnny Rotten got to do with the McCanns, am I missing something? "

Yes Verdi, you probably are.
Please take the trouble to watch the video, and the relevance of  what Pugwash is alluding to should be perfectly clear.
Hi Judex,but did the BBC knowingly deceive the public by making "Two Crime Watch" programmes of one being October 2013,DCS Andy Redwood,Creche Dad/ Smithman,moment extension of time opportunity from minutes to Fifty Five minutes?
Add in the Dave Edgar Mockumentary,that includes at least Three reproductions,but the main Tapas 7/9 will not attend Portugal to undertake a forensic examination of the 3 May 2007,what are You afraid of?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1946
Reputation : 775
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by Captain_Pugwash on 06.04.17 16:50

, they
willowthewisp wrote:
Judex wrote:
Verdi wrote:@Captain_Pugwash

"I don't understand your point - what's Johnny Rotten got to do with the McCanns, am I missing something? "

Yes Verdi, you probably are.
Please take the trouble to watch the video, and the relevance of  what Pugwash is alluding to should be perfectly clear.
Hi Judex,but did the BBC knowingly deceive the public by making "Two Crime Watch" programmes of one being October 2013,DCS Andy Redwood,Creche Dad/ Smithman,moment extension of time opportunity from minutes to Fifty Five minutes?
Add in the Dave Edgar Mockumentary,that includes at least Three reproductions,but the main Tapas 7/9 will not attend Portugal to undertake a forensic examination of the 3 May 2007,what are You afraid of?
Thanks for that willow. Check what John Stalker has said at the top of this page. The BBC is the voice of the government in my view. According to Johnny Rotten, Saville was reported to the BBC yet he was immediately silenced or Whooshed as this forum like to put it. Ignoring the actual facts of what happened, on the crimewatch programme and (depending upon how cynical you are) then falsifying the crecheman who probably did not exist who knows how big this is going to go in the end.
avatar
Captain_Pugwash

Posts : 92
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2017-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by jeanmonroe on 06.04.17 16:57

willowthewisp wrote:
Judex wrote:
Verdi wrote:@Captain_Pugwash

"I don't understand your point - what's Johnny Rotten got to do with the McCanns, am I missing something? "

Yes Verdi, you probably are.
Please take the trouble to watch the video, and the relevance of  what Pugwash is alluding to should be perfectly clear.
Hi Judex,but did the BBC knowingly deceive the public by making "Two Crime Watch" programmes of one being October 2013,DCS Andy Redwood,Creche Dad/ Smithman,moment extension of time opportunity from minutes to Fifty Five minutes?
Add in the Dave Edgar Mockumentary,that includes at least Three reproductions,but the main Tapas 7/9 will not attend Portugal to undertake a forensic examination of the 3 May 2007,what are You afraid of?

The BBC 'crimewatch' programme, October, 2013, did indeed attempt to 'deceive' the 'viewer'!

'They' showed JT walking up a totally 'unobstructed' pathway to be able to 'see' 'crecheman' when, in fact, GM/JW were standing on her pathway, outside of the gateway to G5A. (and she had to walk 'around/between' them, WITHOUT them 'seeing' her!)

We 'know' GM/JW were 'there' because both JT, herself, and JW, drew 'diagrams', as to 'where' they were, which are included in their 'evidence' to PJ.

The BBC 'showed' the kids room 'door' hung on the LEFT, when it should have been on the RIGHT.

This, imo, was to give a 'get out' to MO to not being able to 'see Madeleine in her bed' on his 'check' ('bed' BEHIND door!)

Ex DCI Redwood did NOT 'correct' these, or indeed ANY, BBC, 'anomalies' during the programme.

The McCan'ts, at the BBC, imo, are the new JS!..................'untouchable'!


Ka£e's 'dupers delight!'

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1662
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by JRP on 06.04.17 17:16

Jimmy Savile was an abuser, and he was also a supplier.
If he was arrested when he was alive, he would have taken a great many high ranking people down with him. So the protection wasn't only for him, it was for those he supplied. 
He knew it, he played on it, and he got away with it.
Once he was dead, he can't tell any tales. Safe then to out him as a pedophile and necrophile. (I think that's a word).

JRP

Posts : 532
Reputation : 466
Join date : 2016-03-07
Age : 60
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by Captain_Pugwash on 06.04.17 17:29

JRP wrote:Jimmy Savile was an abuser, and he was also a supplier.
If he was arrested when he was alive, he would have taken a great many high ranking people down with him. So the protection wasn't only for him, it was for those he supplied. 
He knew it, he played on it, and he got away with it.
Once he was dead, he can't tell any tales. Safe then to out him as a pedophile and necrophile. (I think that's a word).
Quite right and here is another set of similarities according to Andrew Marr
avatar
Captain_Pugwash

Posts : 92
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2017-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by Verdi on 06.04.17 21:02

Judex wrote:
Verdi wrote:@Captain_Pugwash

"I don't understand your point - what's Johnny Rotten got to do with the McCanns, am I missing something? "

Yes Verdi, you probably are.
Please take the trouble to watch the video, and the relevance of  what Pugwash is alluding to should be perfectly clear.
I did take the trouble to watch and listen to the video and I've just taken the trouble to watch and listen to the video again - still my question hasn't been answered.

Jimmy Savile is postumously said to have been a serial sex offender, if you'll pardon the expression - into man, woman or beast.  There is evidence that Savile was on the salacious circuit for decades, it's fairly evident that he was a key player in the nationwide/international child sex abuse scandal that rocks the very foundations of society.  He is dead - he can take the flak for the living.  Since his death, it has been revealed that his antics were common knowledge to, not only the BBC but throughout every circle he moved within - that includes royalty.

A lot of people knew, a lot of people guessed  and a lot of people were sucked-in by his persona and media presence.  He's an exception to every rule in the book, he conned the nation into believing his eccentricity and saintliness.

So, what has the Piers Morgan interview with Johnny Rotten got to do with the McCanns?

This sort of assumed connection (if that's what it is) begins and should stay with, internet bloggers with an obsession for unfounded speculation and scandalmongering.  Making unfounded connections is not only dangerous but it's counter productive and detrimental to the true purpose of CMoMM.

It's wise to err on the side of caution!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6423
Reputation : 3506
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by Captain_Pugwash on 07.04.17 8:52

Hi Verdi, I have answered the question a few times. The BBC is the most respected news delivery service in the world. This makes the controlling powers of the BBC, the media giant in the world, untouchable in otherwords. I am not making any connection relating to child sex abuse with saville and the McCanns, just promoting an awareness that for the mentioned media organisation to cover up falsehood lie after lie and expect the public to be stupid enough to believe it is plain wrong. What was passed over in latter years as suggested by Johnny Rotten is history but now accepted as fact. Surely the British public have grown up since then and are not going to allow themselves to be conned again.
avatar
Captain_Pugwash

Posts : 92
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2017-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by jeanmonroe on 07.04.17 11:55

My 'point' of mentioning Savile, at the BBC, was to point out, that, they, 'DG's, downwards' all KNEW about Savile's 'behaviour' for years and years...............and DID NOTHING!

'Common gossip, rumours, we all 'knew'...but it was 'just good ol' Jimmy' being 'Jimmy'!

Big 'star', top 'talent', knight of the realm,..........UNTOUCHABLE!

Why do I get the 'feeling' that if, IF, the McS said 'fair cop, we done it' the BBC would say 'don't be silly, that's impossible, you're both lovely, respectable, responsible parents'

There would, I imagine, be a 'few' at the BBC that would say 'we knew it all along, we read the files, but it's not our 'fault', the 'bosses' wouldn't let us 'air our suspicions' or say 'anything BAD' about the McS'

WHY the BBC have not, it seems, done their own extensive 'research', (files, statements, etc.,) is anyone's 'guess'!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1662
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by Verdi on 07.04.17 12:12

Captain_Pugwash wrote:I have answered the question a few times.

I am not making any connection relating to child sex abuse with saville and the McCanns, just promoting an awareness that for the mentioned media organisation to cover up falsehood lie after lie and expect the public to be stupid enough to believe it is plain wrong.
You haven't answered the question at all, you only floated with others who commented on the BBC's Crimewatch production and Savile's coverage.  Still I think I'm getting the drift.

Not only the BBC but it would appear, as I previously pointed out, just about every sector of the UK establishment.  As far as I see, the BBC are equalled these days by ITN and of course good old Sky News - who seemed to have championed the McCann cause from the outset.  At one time broadsheet newspapers were considered superior because on the surface they took worldly affairs more seriously than the tabloids - these day however, much like the BBC's diminished superiority, they are all much of a muchness - all repeat the same nonsense.  Only I think the tabloids still lead on salacious gossip!

I find it difficult to believe, in this enlightened age of technology, the general public are still influenced by what comes out in the media - yes, even the tabloids.  I have been chastised many a time on the forum for questioning why the people believe what they're told by the media - apparently they do and that's something I have to accept:)

The BBC are no exception, the media in all it's guises is nothing but a propaganda machine controlled by the government and all it's little helpers.  In short, they tell you what they want you to think - and do.  They work in unison to deceive and corrupt;  this is  nothing new, it's been going on for centuries, only in more modern times their message is more easily spread.

Free thinking is not confined to the educated, it's a natural gift bestowed on all no matter what are our individual circumstances - it's how that free thinking is applied that creates the problems.  It can be borne out of informed opinion or it can be borne out of total ignorance or any other thought pattern, each one can be damaging when in the wrong hands.  It's become a way of life, evolved over centuries and increasing it's power.  Don't kid yourself - it ain't going to go away just because a few thousand disgruntled cybernaughties think they can control the world.  This is why we have goverments - to keep the people in line, without that civilisation would have been slaughtered centuries ago by it's own hand - the mob mentality.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6423
Reputation : 3506
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by Judex on 07.04.17 12:57

jeanmonroe wrote:My 'point' of mentioning Savile, at the BBC, was to point out, that, they, 'DG's, downwards' all KNEW about Savile's 'behaviour' for years and years...............and DID NOTHING!

'Common gossip, rumours, we all 'knew'...but it was 'just good ol' Jimmy' being 'Jimmy'!

Big 'star', top 'talent', knight of the realm,..........UNTOUCHABLE!

Why do I get the 'feeling' that if, IF, the McS said 'fair cop, we done it' the BBC would say 'don't be silly, that's impossible, you're both lovely, respectable, responsible parents'

There would, I imagine, be a 'few' at the BBC that would say 'we knew it all along, we read the files, but it's not our 'fault', the 'bosses' wouldn't let us 'air our suspicions' or say 'anything BAD' about the McS'

WHY the BBC have not, it seems, done their own extensive 'research', (files, statements, etc.,) is anyone's 'guess'!
"

Thank you jeanmonroe for "getting" the point" which seems to have eluded some.
At any rate, this is what I took to be the point, nothing whatsoever to do with paedophilia ( which the Mcs themselves have repeatedly thrown at us), everything to do with false reporting and/or suppression of informed opinion by all strands of MSM.
Johnny Rotten was shut up in precisely the same way people have been shut up or "whooshed" when they try to have an open debate on the established facts of this case.

Judex

Posts : 88
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by BlueBag on 07.04.17 13:21

Johnny Rotten was shut up in precisely the same way people have been shut up or "whooshed" when they try to have an open debate on the established facts of this case.
What established facts are you referring to?
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4357
Reputation : 2158
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by Judex on 07.04.17 15:49

BlueBag wrote:
Johnny Rotten was shut up in precisely the same way people have been shut up or "whooshed" when they try to have an open debate on the established facts of this case.
What established facts are you referring to?

Very many, and I have no intention of listing them Bluebag, You have been a member here since 2014 (a couple of months after me) so you could start by re-reading some threads on this superb website. That should throw up more than enough 'established facts.'

For the sake of brevity and by way of illustrating my point, I will only mention one specific instance; the final and binding ruling of the Portuguese Supreme Court against the Mcs' appeal and the Court's comprehensive rejection of the Mcs' 'complaint' against that ruling. Those are established and incontrovertible facts which MSM have made every effort to distort, diminish or just ignore, along with dogs, shutters, PJ files, etc etc...

Judex

Posts : 88
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by Verdi on 07.04.17 15:52

To hell with the pre-scripted softly softly approach so frequently presented by main stream media in it's various guises.  Jeremy Paxman certainly gave Gerry McCann a hard time during the BBC Newsnight production in March 2009..



[Acknowledgement xklamation]

'I'm not interested in what the McCanns think because they paid me £500,000 to keep them on the front page of every newspaper for one year and that's what we did'.

Lord Bell, chairman of PR giant Bell Pottiinger.

[Acknolwledgement Owen Jones - The Establishment]

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6423
Reputation : 3506
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by Samcaddick on 07.04.17 16:10

So the McCanns​ knew madeline wasn't going to be found​ for at least 12 months!   Was the fee paid in advance?
avatar
Samcaddick

Posts : 27
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2017-03-25
Location : Zeta reticuli.

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by Captain_Pugwash on 07.04.17 21:50

Verdi wrote:
Captain_Pugwash wrote:I have answered the question a few times.

I am not making any connection relating to child sex abuse with saville and the McCanns, just promoting an awareness that for the mentioned media organisation to cover up falsehood lie after lie and expect the public to be stupid enough to believe it is plain wrong.
You haven't answered the question at all, you only floated with others who commented on the BBC's Crimewatch production and Savile's coverage.  Still I think I'm getting the drift.

Not only the BBC but it would appear, as I previously pointed out, just about every sector of the UK establishment.  As far as I see, the BBC are equalled these days by ITN and of course good old Sky News - who seemed to have championed the McCann cause from the outset.  At one time broadsheet newspapers were considered superior because on the surface they took worldly affairs more seriously than the tabloids - these day however, much like the BBC's diminished superiority, they are all much of a muchness - all repeat the same nonsense.  Only I think the tabloids still lead on salacious gossip!

I find it difficult to believe, in this enlightened age of technology, the general public are still influenced by what comes out in the media - yes, even the tabloids.  I have been chastised many a time on the forum for questioning why the people believe what they're told by the media - apparently they do and that's something I have to accept:)

The BBC are no exception, the media in all it's guises is nothing but a propaganda machine controlled by the government and all it's little helpers.  In short, they tell you what they want you to think - and do.  They work in unison to deceive and corrupt;  this is  nothing new, it's been going on for centuries, only in more modern times their message is more easily spread.

Free thinking is not confined to the educated, it's a natural gift bestowed on all no matter what are our individual circumstances - it's how that free thinking is applied that creates the problems.  It can be borne out of informed opinion or it can be borne out of total ignorance or any other thought pattern, each one can be damaging when in the wrong hands.  It's become a way of life, evolved over centuries and increasing it's power.  Don't kid yourself - it ain't going to go away just because a few thousand disgruntled cybernaughties think they can control the world.  This is why we have goverments - to keep the people in line, without that civilisation would have been slaughtered centuries ago by it's own hand - the mob mentality.
In my view in fact in anyone's view the BBC receive billions over the years paid for by the licence holders in UK. This does set them apart from Sky, ITN and so on to the extent they should be obligated to report the truth and not cover up incidents of reported crime.
avatar
Captain_Pugwash

Posts : 92
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2017-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by Verdi on 08.04.17 0:09

Samcaddick wrote:So the McCanns​ knew madeline wasn't going to be found​ for at least 12 months!   Was the fee paid in advance?
I don't know in what context the comment was said to have been made.  According to Owen Jones, author of 'The Establishment', it was said during the Hacked-off inquiry into the Leveson inquiry - sort that one out!  'Hacked-off' as I see it, is an anonymity with a mission,  a platform for victims of press intrusion, like the McCanns and Hugh Grant by example !?!  I frankly don't know if it warrants particular notice, it doesn't appear to have any clout other than attracting a few high profile names but even that's only a rebound of the Leveson inquiry.

I don't know when, where or why Lord Bell made that comment about the McCanns - if indeed he did.  Hacked-Off might have more power than I care to think but I find it rather odd that one such as Lord Bell would agree to be questioned on his motives by a group of ineffectual campaigners.  If he was confronted by a Hacked-Off anonymity or Owen Jones, maybe his comment was on the spur of the moment, a throw away comment to get out of an awkward situation.  I really don't know.

If there be any truth in the claim, I question where the 500,000k came from - I don't think it's ever been itemized in the Find Madeleine Ltd. Co. accounts that I can recall.  So much for transparency!  It could of course had been financed by a wealthy supporter with a vested interest?

Whatever, with or without this allegation, the McCann campaign has on many occasions planned events well in advance with no consideration for the chance that the mystery (?) of Madeleine's disappearance might be solved beforehand.  That, in my opinion, speaks volumes!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6423
Reputation : 3506
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by MRNOODLES on 08.04.17 0:31

Captain_Pugwash wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Captain_Pugwash wrote:I have answered the question a few times.

I am not making any connection relating to child sex abuse with saville and the McCanns, just promoting an awareness that for the mentioned media organisation to cover up falsehood lie after lie and expect the public to be stupid enough to believe it is plain wrong.
You haven't answered the question at all, you only floated with others who commented on the BBC's Crimewatch production and Savile's coverage.  Still I think I'm getting the drift.

Not only the BBC but it would appear, as I previously pointed out, just about every sector of the UK establishment.  As far as I see, the BBC are equalled these days by ITN and of course good old Sky News - who seemed to have championed the McCann cause from the outset.  At one time broadsheet newspapers were considered superior because on the surface they took worldly affairs more seriously than the tabloids - these day however, much like the BBC's diminished superiority, they are all much of a muchness - all repeat the same nonsense.  Only I think the tabloids still lead on salacious gossip!

I find it difficult to believe, in this enlightened age of technology, the general public are still influenced by what comes out in the media - yes, even the tabloids.  I have been chastised many a time on the forum for questioning why the people believe what they're told by the media - apparently they do and that's something I have to accept:)

The BBC are no exception, the media in all it's guises is nothing but a propaganda machine controlled by the government and all it's little helpers.  In short, they tell you what they want you to think - and do.  They work in unison to deceive and corrupt;  this is  nothing new, it's been going on for centuries, only in more modern times their message is more easily spread.

Free thinking is not confined to the educated, it's a natural gift bestowed on all no matter what are our individual circumstances - it's how that free thinking is applied that creates the problems.  It can be borne out of informed opinion or it can be borne out of total ignorance or any other thought pattern, each one can be damaging when in the wrong hands.  It's become a way of life, evolved over centuries and increasing it's power.  Don't kid yourself - it ain't going to go away just because a few thousand disgruntled cybernaughties think they can control the world.  This is why we have goverments - to keep the people in line, without that civilisation would have been slaughtered centuries ago by it's own hand - the mob mentality.
In my view in fact in anyone's view the BBC receive billions over the years paid for by the licence holders in UK. This does set them apart from Sky, ITN and so on to the extent they should be obligated to report the truth and not cover up incidents of reported crime.
I agree they should, but they won't. Simply because if the Govt enforces the licence fee. They have first dibs on the 'facts'.
avatar
MRNOODLES

Posts : 730
Reputation : 281
Join date : 2013-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by Captain_Pugwash on 08.04.17 2:56

MRNOODLES wrote:
Captain_Pugwash wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Captain_Pugwash wrote:I have answered the question a few times.

I am not making any connection relating to child sex abuse with saville and the McCanns, just promoting an awareness that for the mentioned media organisation to cover up falsehood lie after lie and expect the public to be stupid enough to believe it is plain wrong.
You haven't answered the question at all, you only floated with others who commented on the BBC's Crimewatch production and Savile's coverage.  Still I think I'm getting the drift.

Not only the BBC but it would appear, as I previously pointed out, just about every sector of the UK establishment.  As far as I see, the BBC are equalled these days by ITN and of course good old Sky News - who seemed to have championed the McCann cause from the outset.  At one time broadsheet newspapers were considered superior because on the surface they took worldly affairs more seriously than the tabloids - these day however, much like the BBC's diminished superiority, they are all much of a muchness - all repeat the same nonsense.  Only I think the tabloids still lead on salacious gossip!

I find it difficult to believe, in this enlightened age of technology, the general public are still influenced by what comes out in the media - yes, even the tabloids.  I have been chastised many a time on the forum for questioning why the people believe what they're told by the media - apparently they do and that's something I have to accept:)

The BBC are no exception, the media in all it's guises is nothing but a propaganda machine controlled by the government and all it's little helpers.  In short, they tell you what they want you to think - and do.  They work in unison to deceive and corrupt;  this is  nothing new, it's been going on for centuries, only in more modern times their message is more easily spread.

Free thinking is not confined to the educated, it's a natural gift bestowed on all no matter what are our individual circumstances - it's how that free thinking is applied that creates the problems.  It can be borne out of informed opinion or it can be borne out of total ignorance or any other thought pattern, each one can be damaging when in the wrong hands.  It's become a way of life, evolved over centuries and increasing it's power.  Don't kid yourself - it ain't going to go away just because a few thousand disgruntled cybernaughties think they can control the world.  This is why we have goverments - to keep the people in line, without that civilisation would have been slaughtered centuries ago by it's own hand - the mob mentality.
In my view in fact in anyone's view the BBC receive billions over the years paid for by the licence holders in UK. This does set them apart from Sky, ITN and so on to the extent they should be obligated to report the truth and not cover up incidents of reported crime.
I agree they should, but they won't. Simply because if the Govt enforces the licence fee. They have first dibs on the 'facts'.
You outlined it exactly Mr N. Ties in with everything I have said about the BBC and government.
avatar
Captain_Pugwash

Posts : 92
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2017-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by plebgate on 08.04.17 7:51

https://order-order.com/2013/03/19/hacked-off-funded-by-billionaire-russian-oligarch/

Very interesting article from Guido

@Verdi - Hacked off are very far from only having attracted a few high profile names it seems.

ETA:  Couldn't post the whole of Verdi's post from upthread but this is the part my post is responding to.

Snipped:

'Hacked-off' as I see it, is an anonymity with a mission,  a platform for victims of press intrusion, like the McCanns and Hugh Grant by example !?!  I frankly don't know if it warrants particular notice, it doesn't appear to have any clout other than attracting a few high profile names but even that's only a rebound of the Leveson inquiry.

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Posts : 6105
Reputation : 1766
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by Captain_Pugwash on 08.04.17 11:49

Verdi wrote:To hell with the pre-scripted softly softly approach so frequently presented by main stream media in it's various guises.  Jeremy Paxman certainly gave Gerry McCann a hard time during the BBC Newsnight production in March 2009..



[Acknowledgement xklamation]

'I'm not interested in what the McCanns think because they paid me £500,000 to keep them on the front page of every newspaper for one year and that's what we did'.

Lord Bell, chairman of PR giant Bell Pottiinger.

[Acknolwledgement Owen Jones - The Establishment]
Hi Verdi
I have to disagree that Paxman gave McCann a hard time over this interview. To me it was kid gloves. I have seen him over the years make Prime Ministers squirm with his over agressive acts. Not once did he dig into the controversy with any enthusiasm. This to me means he has been got at. He could easily have asked for example : "You do realise that a huge section of the British public believe you to be hiding the truth, after all you did lie to the Police in Portugal"? He did not, he just toed the party line as instructed in my view.
avatar
Captain_Pugwash

Posts : 92
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2017-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC cover up in the past

Post by Verdi on 08.04.17 12:15

I don't profess to know much about 'Hacked-Off', I only mentioned it in connection with the alleged comment made by Lord Bell of Bell Pottinger fame.  My comment was intended to illustrate the gross hypocrisy demonstrated by Gerry McCann on the subject of press intrusion during the Jeremy Paxman interview and on numerous other occasions.  Has Hacked-Off made any impact?

McCann certainly got his 'tuppence worth' when giving a keynote speech at the Hacked-Off conference on the Leveson Bill..

http://hackinginquiry.org/mediareleases/leveson-without-the-law-is-no-change-gerry-mccann/

....... unaccustomed as he is to public speaking!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6423
Reputation : 3506
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re;BBC Cover Up

Post by willowthewisp on 08.04.17 15:04

Verdi wrote:
I don't profess to know much about 'Hacked-Off', I only mentioned it in connection with the alleged comment made by Lord Bell of Bell Pottinger fame.  My comment was intended to illustrate the gross hypocrisy demonstrated by Gerry McCann on the subject of press intrusion during the Jeremy Paxman interview and on numerous other occasions.  Has Hacked-Off made any impact?

McCann certainly got his 'tuppence worth' when giving a keynote speech at the Hacked-Off conference on the Leveson Bill..

http://hackinginquiry.org/mediareleases/leveson-without-the-law-is-no-change-gerry-mccann/

....... unaccustomed as he is to public speaking!
Hi Verdi,interesting to note that it was one David Cameron who set up the Leveson Inquiry,who also arranged for Operation stGrange,to help the McCann Family!?
Note also how Leveson has never been allowed to cover part Two of his investigation and only produced a mish,mash idea of Reporting for the Press to follow,that any determinations had to be paid by the Press,whether Guilty or Not guilty of Press intrusion?
It Would seem that former Prime Minister Dave Cameron,expunged to many"Genies"out of the proverbial bottle and couldn't refit the Cork back in place?
Now"Hacked Off" have Billionaire backers who finance the group to protect the Innocent?
PS,when do you start your new position as Head of NATO in Europe Dave,a bit like UN Directive 273 to protect the Libyan People,Arab League"Freedom"eh Dave? 
Note the Countries the"Arab Leagues bid for Freedom" and where there is still conflicts to this day,Syria,Iraq,Libya,Yemen,Sudan,Somalia,Iran, a bit like Wesley Clarkes protestations,Seven Wars in Five Years,then you might Gauge who are the"Master Minds" behind these processes?
Oh,by the way, has anyone seen the detailed"Friendly Plan" for the fossil fuel disecting through the  Syrian Country,but the War in Syria wasn't about Oil was it!!?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1946
Reputation : 775
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum