The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing girl dubbed ‘Slovakian Maddie McCann’ STILL alive Mm11

Missing girl dubbed ‘Slovakian Maddie McCann’ STILL alive Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing girl dubbed ‘Slovakian Maddie McCann’ STILL alive Mm11

Missing girl dubbed ‘Slovakian Maddie McCann’ STILL alive Regist10

Missing girl dubbed ‘Slovakian Maddie McCann’ STILL alive

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing girl dubbed ‘Slovakian Maddie McCann’ STILL alive Empty Missing girl dubbed ‘Slovakian Maddie McCann’ STILL alive

Post by Keitei 23.03.17 13:59

Distraught dad claims missing girl dubbed ‘Slovakian Maddie McCann’ STILL alive

THE desperate father of the missing girl dubbed the "Slovakian Maddie McCann" has spoken of his belief that his girl is still alive after a police search was reignited.
Published 23rd March 2017

Missing girl dubbed ‘Slovakian Maddie McCann’ STILL alive Screen17

Tereza Baniaroiva was just 12-years-old when she went missing after leaving her home to play on her bike 14 years ago.
Her parents have never wavered in their belief that their daughter is still alive and now Slovak Police have renewed their search and are asking the public for assistance in finding her.
The neighbours of Tereza remember her as a "friendly and smiley girl who loved animals" and on the day of her disappearance she had left her home in the village of Castkovce, western Slovakia on her bike to feed stray cats.

Police have said the young girl looked older than she was and it was believed she had been in contact with a 30-year-old man just before her disappearance.
Tereza would now be 26-years-old and a police appeal has been renewed, with officers saying she should be easily recognisable as she has a noticeable scar on her face following an accident on a train as a young girl.
Police spokeswoman Elena Antalova said the police search had never been stopped, but added that it has now been ramped up.
Tereza's father Jaroslav, 62, said: "My daughter came from school, did her homework and wanted to go to feed cats.
"She told me she would be back in one hour. I took her bike from a garage. After five hours she was not back so we called the police.
"In the same evening we were looking for her in ditches because we thought that she maybe fell somewhere but we did not find her.
"On the next day she was searched for by a helicopter but without any success."
The girl's bike or bag has never been recovered, leading the desperate dad to believe she is still alive.
He said: "Maybe somebody took her to a car with a bike and drove somewhere. I can just guess. She was very friendly and she talks to everybody."
"In my deepest heart I believe that she is still alive. I need to hope and I cannot lose the hope."
He said that the "uncertainty" in the case is the worst thing to deal with.
He said: "I would accept also some sad news. But I still know nothing."
The stress of Tereza's disappearance has broken her family.
Her parents - mother Silvia and father Jaroslav - divorced and were forced to sell the family home.
Her father now lives with Tereza's brother Martin, 27, in a flat in the village of Castkovce while her mother lives with her sister Lucia, 29, in the nearby village of Ostrov pri Piestanoch.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/599294/Madeleine-McCann-Slovakian-missing-girl-mystery

Moderator/Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Missing girl dubbed ‘Slovakian Maddie McCann’ STILL alive Empty Re: Missing girl dubbed ‘Slovakian Maddie McCann’ STILL alive

Post by Jill Havern 23.03.17 14:17

It gets right up my nose when every missing child is 'dubbed as Maddie McCann'.

Why can't they be missing in their own name?

Why can't the media show some respect for other missing children?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41608

Back to top Go down

Missing girl dubbed ‘Slovakian Maddie McCann’ STILL alive Empty Re: Missing girl dubbed ‘Slovakian Maddie McCann’ STILL alive

Post by jeanmonroe 23.03.17 14:20

My 'post' earlier, on this 'story'

by jeanmonroe Today at 12:28 pm

.http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/599294/Madeleine-McCann-Slovakian-missing-girl-mystery

URRGHHHH!

Distraught dad claims missing girl dubbed ‘Slovakian Maddie McCann’ STILL alive

THE desperate father of the missing girl dubbed the "Slovakian Maddie McCann" has spoken of his belief that his girl is still alive after a police search was reignited.

Published 23rd March 2017

Tereza Baniaroiva was just 12-years-old when she went missing after leaving her home to play on her bike 14 years ago.
-----------------------------

The 'girl was TWELVE years old, out on her 'bike'

NOT 'one' of THREE children, all under 4 years of age, deliberately and consciously, LEFT ALONE, by her totally irresponsible 'respectable' parents, in an unlocked apartment, out of sight!

URRGHHHH!!!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 23.03.17 14:23

Why can't the media show some respect for other missing children? wrote:

That's exactly why I posted this news, it's in very poor taste. Are the rags that badly off that they have use Madeleine's name every time a child goes missing in order to boost their sales?

Moderator/Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic 23.03.17 14:24

There is no way Daily Star journalits e.g Jerry Lawton etc have uncovered this. IMHO reports of this type are passed on to the publishers solely to enhance abduction into peoples heads. 
They must just spend hours scouring for these snippets from overseas.
I wonder who has easy access to missing persons lists
Ermerm  beware
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.03.17 14:29

Get'emGonçalo wrote:It gets right up my nose when every missing child is 'dubbed as Maddie McCann'.

Why can't they be missing in their own name?

Why can't the media show some respect for other missing children?

'Missing People' charidy are 'missing a trick' here, aren't they?

Instead of 140,000 'children' go 'missing' every year in UK they 'could' say:

'140,000 children named Maddie, Madeleine, Maddy, "Maddeleines" (GM), "Madelene" (KM) Margaret go 'missing' each year in the UK' 'Please 'donate' to help us 'find' all these 'missing' UK 'Maddies'!

Couldn't they? winkwink
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.03.17 15:54

Missing girl dubbed ‘Slovakian Maddie McCann’ STILL alive Screen17

SNIPPED BY MODS, OFFENSIVE.

Looks like somebody 'forgot' to 'photoshop' a distinctive 'coloboma' into (on to?) her left 'eye'!

Couldn't 'afford' a JC, presumeably!  winkwink

Missing girl dubbed ‘Slovakian Maddie McCann’ STILL alive Captur22
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top