The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Portuguese crime expert launches vile attack on Kate and Gerry McCann over their daughter’s disappearance Mm11

Portuguese crime expert launches vile attack on Kate and Gerry McCann over their daughter’s disappearance Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Portuguese crime expert launches vile attack on Kate and Gerry McCann over their daughter’s disappearance Mm11

Portuguese crime expert launches vile attack on Kate and Gerry McCann over their daughter’s disappearance Regist10

Portuguese crime expert launches vile attack on Kate and Gerry McCann over their daughter’s disappearance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Portuguese crime expert launches vile attack on Kate and Gerry McCann over their daughter’s disappearance Empty Portuguese crime expert launches vile attack on Kate and Gerry McCann over their daughter’s disappearance

Post by Keitei 15.03.17 18:30

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3093637/kate-gerry-mccann-fresh-misery-madeleine-death/

SICK MADDIE CLAIMS Portuguese crime expert launches vile attack on Kate and Gerry McCann over their daughter’s disappearance
Moita Flores says he has 'no doubt' Maddie died inside the holiday flat

EXCLUSIVE
By Tracey Kandohla and Amanda Devlin
15th March 2017, 5:34 pm Updated: 15th March 2017, 5:49 pm

MADELEINE McCann’s parents are facing fresh misery as a Portuguese crime expert spouts further outrageous claims over their daughter’s disappearance.

Kate and Gerry McCann, who are bracing themselves for the painful decade milestone since she vanished, have been at the centre of cruel criticism in recent weeks.

But the latest vile attack comes from criminal investigator Moita Flores who has lashed out against the toddler’s parents, saying: “Maddie died in that apartment, I have no doubt.”

Flores, also a writer and commentator, was once attached to the Policia Judiciaria involved in the search for Maddie.

Kate and Gerry will not be fuelling any of this pure speculation with any comment whatsoever.
Clarence  Mitchell McCann Spokesman

His shocking outburst comes as police hunt for a worker from the Algarve resort they believe has clues about her disappearance.

Today McCann spokesman Clarence Mitchell told The Sun Online: “Kate and Gerry will not be fuelling any of this pure speculation with any comment whatsoever.”

His comments were reported on a Portuguese website yesterday, where Flores asked: “Why this child when there are so many others who have disappeared?

He was referring to ex-GP Kate, 49, and heart doctor Gerry, 48, whose three-year-old daughter vanished from the family’s apartment in Praia da Luz while they were dining nearby with pals dubbed the “Tapas Seven.”

His views echo those of retired Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amaral who recently won a long-running libel battle against the McCanns on appeal.

Knocking down the abduction theory Flores added: “ It would have been impossible to get through a window with a child.”

Mr Flores is now urging British police to put some of their new £85,000 Home Office cash boost towards conducting a reconstruction in the resort.

He said: “It is the only way to resolve the case.”

Ex-cop Mr Amaral, who led the initial hunt for Maddie, has previously called for her parents and their holiday friends to fly to Portugal to relive the fateful night in May 2007.

He has always stated a full reconstruction could produce a vital breakthrough in the £13 million Scotland Yard investigation.

Ten years on from their daughter Maddie’s disappearance, Kate and Gerry have said that a police reconstruction after so many years would be “pointless.”

Mr Amaral, who wrote a controversial book about the case based on publically-released police files, previously said: “Reconstructions are very helpful and I believe a full one in this case could be very productive.

"We seem to be getting towards the end of the Operation Grange inquiry, the last roll of the dice, so what is there to lose?”

A McCann source today rubbished Mr Flores' comments.

He said: “There is no proof that Madeleine died in the holiday apartment or anywhere else, and until there is any shred of evidence her parents believe their daughter could still be alive.”

Referring to Mr Flores, the source added: “This person is presenting himself as a criminal expert and is regurgitating claims made by Mr Amaral, he is repeating all the old assertions it seems for shock value.

They don’t want to be litigious, and they can’t sue everyone, but it appears that people are saying whatever they like.
A McCann Source
“Kate and Gerry took legal action against Mr Amaral and they won the case, although they later lost it on appeal.

"They don’t want to be litigious, and they can’t sue everyone, but it appears that people are saying whatever they like.”

The couple, from Rothley, Leics, have been subjected to a torrent of criticism this month.

LBC radio host and Social commentator Katie Hopkins, glamour model Jodie Marsh, MP’s estranged wife Karen Danczuk have all cruelly criticised them while on Monday retired Met Police officer Sue Hill slammed on breakfast TV the extra funding they were receiving as a waste of taxpayer’s money

While TV presenter Kirstie Allsopp has defended Kate and Gerry, saying she thinks it was "OK" to leave their kids sleeping while out at a restaurant.

And while presenting Good Morning Britain this week, Piers Morgan sparked outrage defended the extra £85,000 fund to extend the case for another six months.

The outspoken host was praised for his comments by the McCanns.

A source close to Kate and Gerry added: “People need to remember that the family’s lawyers are kept fully informed of all social media and broadcast remarks which are malicious and libellous.”

Moderator/Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Portuguese crime expert launches vile attack on Kate and Gerry McCann over their daughter’s disappearance Empty Re: Portuguese crime expert launches vile attack on Kate and Gerry McCann over their daughter’s disappearance

Post by Jill Havern 15.03.17 19:38

What happened to the comments on this Sun article?

Have they been whooshed?

I added these two comments, got some notifications that someone 'liked them', but now I can't see them at all.

Portuguese crime expert launches vile attack on Kate and Gerry McCann over their daughter’s disappearance Commen11

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41058

Back to top Go down

Portuguese crime expert launches vile attack on Kate and Gerry McCann over their daughter’s disappearance Empty Re: Portuguese crime expert launches vile attack on Kate and Gerry McCann over their daughter’s disappearance

Post by Cmaryholmes 15.03.17 19:45

laugh 'They don't want to be litigious.......'
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 15.03.17 19:45

"This person​ is presenting​ himself as a  criminal expert " 

Would​ this be like​ Mark Williams Thomas then ?

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 15.03.17 19:52

Yeah, yeah, this ex-cop who has made these "vile comments" is most probably aware that their lawyers are watching.   It doesn't seem to have detered him though.
 How much is their spokesperson being paid again? it seems like groundhog day, same old thing said time and again.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 15.03.17 19:53

Cmaryholmes wrote:laugh 'They don't want to be litigious.......'
laughat laughat laughat   I wonder why their lawyers are still watching?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 15.03.17 22:05

If my child were missing I would take part in a reconstruction of events, any small clue that comes to light, however unlikely it seems that this could happen, could help in the investigation.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.03.17 22:47

suzyjohnson wrote:If my child were missing I would take part in a reconstruction of events, any small clue that comes to light, however unlikely it seems that this could happen, could help in the investigation.
I really hope this happens sometime Suzy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.03.17 23:44

Geeeeez - the Kandohla element is in overdrive..

Portuguese crime expert launches vile attack on Kate and Gerry McCann over their daughter’s disappearance Oliveoyltypewriter

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 15.03.17 23:54

IMO the Sun is been very,very naughty.how very dare they mention things like a reconstuction and impossible to get a chld out of the window.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.03.17 0:48

Inevitably the Mail follows suit..

'Maddie died in that apartment': Kate and Gerry McCann face fresh misery after Portuguese crime expert makes outrageous claim about the night she vanished

• It was almost 10 years ago when Madeleine McCann went missing in Portugal
  • Her parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, face fresh heartbreak after new comments
  • Crime expert Moita Flores claimed that their daughter 'died in their apartment'

By Abe Hawken For Mailonline

Published: 21:41 GMT, 15 March 2017  |  Updated: 22:13 GMT, 15 March 2017

The parents of Madeleine McCann are facing fresh heartbreak after a criminal investigator made an outrageous claim that their daughter 'died in the apartment'.

Moita Flores, a Portuguese crime expert, has lashed out at Kate, 49, and Gerry McCann, 48, as they approach the 10th anniversary of Maddie's disappearance.

Mr Flores, who was once involved with the Policia Judiciaria - who conducted the initial search - said: 'Maddie died in that apartment, I have no doubt.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4317900/Cime-expert-makes-outrageous-claim-Maddie.html

Portuguese crime expert launches vile attack on Kate and Gerry McCann over their daughter’s disappearance Eddie-and-keela-png

Enter....  UK Forensic Science Service

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.03.17 7:33

"outrageous claim"

Why is it outrageous?

The standard of journalism is outrageous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 16.03.17 7:42

I snipped this bit from todays Daily Mail

"But Clarence Mitchell, a spokesman for the couple, from from Rothley, Leicestershire, said they will not be making a comment following Mr Flores' remarks.
He told The Sun Online: 'Kate and Gerry will not be fuelling any of this pure speculation with any comment whatsoever.'"

If this is "pure speculation", where is the evidence that Madeleine was abducted ?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4317900/Cime-expert-makes-outrageous-claim-Maddie.html#ixzz4bTK9XoSN 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
justagrannynow
justagrannynow

Activity : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 16.03.17 8:46

The Daily Mail allowed 21 comments then fled back in their mouse hole.

And this is the newspaper that plastered the faces of the Stephen Lawrence suspects all over their front page and said "Sue us".
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 16.03.17 8:51

Was Andy Redwood engaging in 'pure speculation' in 2013 when he said she may have died?

Were the Mccann's themselves speculating when Clarence said they were realistic enough to accept she might have died?

I would like to leave these comments in the Sun and DM....but that's probably not going to happen is it?
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 16.03.17 9:03

DCI Redwood said that Madeleine probably died in apartment 5A. Is he vile too Ms Kandohla? Or is he someone the McCs are eternally grateful too?
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 16.03.17 9:49

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:DCI Redwood said that Madeleine probably died in apartment 5A. Is he vile too Ms Kandohla? Or is he someone the McCs are eternally grateful too?

Would that be Andy Redwood, head of the Met's Homicide and serious crimes unit?
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 16.03.17 10:05

At the risk of exposing my paranoid tendencies, does anybody else think that the sudden flurry of press reports with comments critical of the abduction theory being allowed could be a sort of trawling exercise to pull in people suitable to sue ? After all, the Fund could do with replenishing.  

OK, I'm off to wait for the men in white coats  whacky
justagrannynow
justagrannynow

Activity : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 16.03.17 11:08

It may be wishful thinking but I detect a slight change in tone in today's Mail article. Putting aside the Mail's permanent limited vocabulary and emotional level-(outrage and fury being the only emotions they seem to encounter lol) the lead words of a headline or article are always the most important, as it is these which stick in readers' minds. Today's story leads with "Maddie died in that apartment" while the copy describes Moita Flores as a "Crime expert","writer and researcher", quite respectful! Later, true to past form, they do describe his claim as outrageous (well they had to get outrage in there somewhere!) but I felt a change in the article. Even his call for a new reconstruction reads as a reasonable suggestion while the McCann sources claim that there is no"Proof"  of this looks defensive and weak. I wonder...
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 16.03.17 11:27

Thanks Keitel,

Like these rags are going to be the ones to "break" it to us!!!!  Just like water torture etc etc... "We always knew...we were just bidding our time Blah BLah."  Wow....the audacity....after all these years of pedalling lies.
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.03.17 11:42

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:DCI Redwood said that Madeleine probably died in apartment 5A.
According to reports at the time, what he actually said was 'Madeleine may not have left the apartment alive'.

Big difference when you think about it - but at another stage I recall him saying back in 2012  'Madeleine is either dead or alive' - profound wouldn't you agree.  With that level of brain power behind the UK review/investigation, it's no surprise they've stagnated.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 16.03.17 12:15

Portuguese crime expert launches vile attack on Kate and Gerry McCann over their daughter’s disappearance Screen18
Front page today on one of the leading newspaper in Sweden.
"She died inside parents apartment"

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top