The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mccann's DUMP Clarence Mitchell !!!! Mm11

Mccann's DUMP Clarence Mitchell !!!! Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mccann's DUMP Clarence Mitchell !!!! Mm11

Mccann's DUMP Clarence Mitchell !!!! Regist10

Mccann's DUMP Clarence Mitchell !!!!

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mccann's DUMP Clarence Mitchell !!!! Empty Mccann's DUMP Clarence Mitchell !!!!

Post by Grande Finale 29.08.16 23:07

Yup Clarence has been let go............Mccann's DUMP Clarence Mitchell !!!! 375754

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-dump-key-8731091
Grande Finale
Grande Finale

Activity : 224

Back to top Go down

Mccann's DUMP Clarence Mitchell !!!! Empty Re: Mccann's DUMP Clarence Mitchell !!!!

Post by Grande Finale 29.08.16 23:32

Madeleine McCann's parents dump a key member of their team in a bid to slash spiralling costs

• 22:30, 29 Aug 2016
  • By Tracey Kandohla

Kate and Gerry axed PR expert Clarence Mitchell after nine years as they face uncertainty over the future of the £12million investigation

Madeleine McCann's parents have dumped a key member from their team

The parents of Madeleine McCann have dumped their spokesman in a bid to reduce spiralling costs.
Kate and Gerry axed PR expert Clarence Mitchell after nine years as they face uncertainty over the future of the £12million investigation – codenamed Operation Grange – into the disappearance of their daughter.
Kate and Gerry have just five more weeks of guaranteed Government funding towards the search.
The couple have vowed to use money from the official fund to continue the probe themselves, saying: “We will continue to do everything we can to help find our daughter. Our hope and resolve continues.”
Mr Mitchell was told his “services were no longer needed” in an email from heart doctor Gerry, who explained the family had to “cut costs”.
The Tory MP hopeful and former BBC journalist, who has helped keep Maddie’s disappearance in the global spotlight, was said to be “hurt” but respects their “more pressing agenda”.
The fund stands at £480,000, but the McCanns face a £434,000 libel bill to ex-Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amaral.
It is the first time since the three-year-old vanished from a holiday apartment in Portugal’s Praia da Luz, in May 2007, that the family have not had an official spokesman.

Mr Mitchell told the Mirror last night: “It makes perfect sense for Kate and Gerry to keep careful consideration over all their costs. I will continue to help them as circumstances require.”
Former GP Kate and Gerry, both 48, are bracing themselves for Scotland Yard shelving the investigation on October 5. Officers have said there is now only one lead “worth pursuing”.
Grande Finale
Grande Finale

Activity : 224

Back to top Go down

Mccann's DUMP Clarence Mitchell !!!! Empty Re: Mccann's DUMP Clarence Mitchell !!!!

Post by Roxyroo 29.08.16 23:44

Grande Finale wrote:Madeleine McCann's parents dump a key member of their team in a bid to slash spiralling costs

• 22:30, 29 Aug 2016
  • By Tracey Kandohla

Kate and Gerry axed PR expert Clarence Mitchell after nine years as they face uncertainty over the future of the £12million investigation

Madeleine McCann's parents have dumped a key member from their team

The parents of Madeleine McCann have dumped their spokesman in a bid to reduce spiralling costs.
Kate and Gerry axed PR expert Clarence Mitchell after nine years as they face uncertainty over the future of the £12million investigation – codenamed Operation Grange – into the disappearance of their daughter.
Kate and Gerry have just five more weeks of guaranteed Government funding towards the search.
The couple have vowed to use money from the official fund to continue the probe themselves, saying: “We will continue to do everything we can to help find our daughter. Our hope and resolve continues.”
Mr Mitchell was told his “services were no longer needed” in an email from heart doctor Gerry, who explained the family had to “cut costs”.
The Tory MP hopeful and former BBC journalist, who has helped keep Maddie’s disappearance in the global spotlight, was said to be “hurt” but respects their “more pressing agenda”.
The fund stands at £480,000, but the McCanns face a £434,000 libel bill to ex-Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amaral.
It is the first time since the three-year-old vanished from a holiday apartment in Portugal’s Praia da Luz, in May 2007, that the family have not had an official
Mr Mitchell told the Mirror last night: “It makes perfect sense for Kate and Gerry to keep careful consideration over all their costs. I will continue to help them as circumstances require.”
Former GP Kate and Gerry, both 48, are bracing themselves for Scotland Yard shelving the investigation on October 5. Officers have said there is now only one lead “worth pursuing”.

Wowsers! And he's said to be "hurt"!!?? Bizarre to say the least.  big grin
Are things starting to unravel? Not a lot of change left over in the coffers after they've paid Mr Amaral!

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 30.08.16 0:01

There's that word "agenda " again but this time it's "more pressing ".

The Fund now stands at £480,000 now ? Surely it wasn't that long ago it was£750,000 ?

Oh poor us , send us more money to" search " for Madeleine , soon there'll be no one looking for her ! Sick bucket anyone

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 30.08.16 0:09

Snipped...................................

Only one lead to pursue. And what might that be?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 30.08.16 0:15

Only one lead to pursue .And what might that be ?
Pretty sure that "lead " won't have Eddie and Keela at the end of it !

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 30.08.16 2:37

So who gave the story to the newspaper?
Did it come from Kate and Gerry?
Did it come from Clarence?
If it came from Kate and Gerry, do we really think he was axed? Is it possible he was the one who axed them as clients?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 30.08.16 2:56

Only nearly half a million quid left? What on earth have they spent 200 odd thousand on? 
Oh dear! Poor McCanns! 

As for CM The only thing "hurt" is his pocket! 
Or maybe it was the impersonal email? 
Why not in person considering they've become close friends? 
What, no strawberry vodkas for Clarrie? 
Yet he will still help them on an ongoing basis, is that an as and when they need a yarnspinner spokeman!

More media hype disguising the "begging" bowl, quite frankly why is this news? 
Have paper sales fallen recently? 

I wonder who falls for this cr*p! 

IMO
violin

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 30.08.16 3:03

Latest was OG had "outstanding work still to be done" now officers have said "one lead left worth pursuing" 
Who've they missed?

pop2

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.08.16 7:23

It's all over. Just tying up the loose ends. They have no need for him now. He did the job they wanted.  Next news will be that the search is over, no more money will come from Theresa May and Operation Grange has been wrapped up, followed by the news that they have lost their appeal which they won't make any comment on.  Their two other children will be at secondary school age now and that's important. I doubt after all the loose ends are tied up that we will hear very much from them in the future.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 30.08.16 7:25

The main rat abandoning the good ship mccann.

One lead left worth pursuing.

Very interesting.
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.08.16 7:26

Who is going to provide all the BS stories now?

Interesting move if true.

IF.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mccann's DUMP Clarence Mitchell !!!! Empty £46,000 Left After Disbursements. When it's Gone...

Post by The Rooster 30.08.16 7:35

When it's gone it's gone. No money to settle the fees of their solicitors who are there to quell anything litigious that the control freak Gerry McCann doesn't like. I hope it all comes out of the woodwork at them like some Hammer House of Horror's movie - Dr Frankenstein and Chuckies Bride! Yep when it's gone it's gone... And you can't buy silence!

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 30.08.16 8:24

canada12 wrote:So who gave the story to the newspaper?
Did it come from Kate and Gerry?
Did it come from Clarence?
If it came from Kate and Gerry, do we really think he was axed? Is it possible he was the one who axed them as clients?

Yes, my first thoughts, Canada!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 30.08.16 8:43

I love the fact that TM keep harping on about Goncalo Amaral's upcoming libel win, and their big, fat settlement payout day being on the horizon!  It gives me a super warm, fuzzy feeling  smilie
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.08.16 8:45

pennylane wrote:I love the fact that TM keep harping on about Goncalo Amaral's upcoming libel win, and their big, fat settlement payout day being on the horizon!  It gives me a super warm, fuzzy feeling  smilie
It makes yer heart bleed for 'em don't it? nah

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41578

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 30.08.16 9:27

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
pennylane wrote:I love the fact that TM keep harping on about Goncalo Amaral's upcoming libel win, and their big, fat settlement payout day being on the horizon!  It gives me a super warm, fuzzy feeling  smilie
It makes yer heart bleed for 'em don't it? nah
Yeh nah

For 9+ years the McCanns have been hemorrhaging money via exorbitant fees to their sleazy spin man, Carter Ruck, Isabel Duarte, and so many others that have zilch to do with searching for Madeleine. And now the public is meant to empathise that the fund's running dry.    nails
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.08.16 9:31

I would think that Mr Amaral is their 'more pressing agenda'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 30.08.16 9:46

If Clarrie was such a good egg, he'd do it for free, right? winkwink
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 30.08.16 10:18

MRNOODLES wrote:If Clarrie was such a good egg, he'd do it for free, right? winkwink

Spinning away the awful truth, whilst attempting to improve his dodgy clients' desperately flagging image, has been a 24/7 job for several years, so impossible to do for free.... 
Methinks Clarrie is a bad egg in a very rancid omelette Mr Noodles! smilie
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 30.08.16 10:25

melisande wrote:I would think that Mr Amaral is their 'more pressing agenda'

Indeed so! 

Team McCann and Op Grange continue to worry and fret over Dr Amaral's upcoming win, and his next move/s (imo).
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 30.08.16 10:48

melisande wrote:It's all over. Just tying up the loose ends. They have no need for him now. He did the job they wanted.  Next news will be that the search is over, no more money will come from Theresa May and Operation Grange has been wrapped up, followed by the news that they have lost their appeal which they won't make any comment on.  Their two other children will be at secondary school age now and that's important. I doubt after all the loose ends are tied up that we will hear very much from them in the future.
Quite possibly this is what will happen.   Wonder where that would leave any "bids" for the tenth anniversary offers they reportedly received.

Nine years on the payroll.   Not bad, not bad at all.

At least we now know that their millionaire backers don't seem too keen to continue forking out for a spokesperson.

Not even £500,000 grand left in the fund.  Isn't it time that questions were asked as to where all that money went?   It was reported that they wouldn't be using PIs the whole time SY have been on the case, so it does make one wonder where the rest of the money has gone?

Only one lead worth following.   If there is one lead worth following it will be interesting to see whether SY are allowed to continue following the lead.  If not, why not and if not why on earth would the parents think that any PIs could do any better than the SY investigation using £12 million plus of taxpayers money?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY 30.08.16 11:35

[quote="MayMuse"]Latest was OG had "outstanding work still to be done" now officers have said "one lead left worth pursuing" 
Who've they missed?

pop2[/quote
The parents perhaps?
DENNISSALLY

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 30.08.16 11:56

DENNISSALLY wrote:
MayMuse wrote:Latest was OG had "outstanding work still to be done" now officers have said "one lead left worth pursuing
Who've they missed?

pop2
The parents perhaps?

Wishful thinking I fear.

My guess is Op Grange has painstaking found another recently deceased paedophile, that was within a 50 mile radius of PDL in early 2007.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.08.16 12:38

So Clarrie is still acting as the McCann prosthetic limb.  It would be 'ludicrous' to believe that Mitchell has been a full time payed employee of the Find Madeleine Co. Ltd for over nine years.  At least eight of those years but have been a friendship favour or he's been on a retainer, as and when basis.  This is just another McCann publicity stunt, a campaign plea.  I'd be interested to learn what these spiralling costs are all about - certainly not updating the abysmal third rate website.
Good old Tracey Kandohla doing what she does best.  Hasten Jason fetch the basin .... :puke: !

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum